Fan girl (EXO chanyeol)

De Berryyeol

Kim Hannah(you) is an EXO-L since she was a teenage.Even though she grew up in a foreign land later in her tw... Mai multe

1.Been Through.
2.For Life
3.Stay.
4.Heaven
5.Play boy.
6.Don't go.
7). 3.6.5
8.XOXO.
9.My Lady.
10.Girl x Friend.
11.Angel.
12.THE EVE.
Authors note!!!!
14.Boomerang.
15.Bad dream.
16.Smile on my face.
17.She's Dreaming.
18.Paper cuts.
19.Sing for you.
20.Promise.
21.Universe.
22.Tender love.
23.The Winter's tale.
24.Love shot.
25.Christmas day.
26.Cosmic railways.
27.SSFW.
Hi everyone!!
Hi!!!

13.One and only.

918 32 1
De Berryyeol

(Hannah POV)

"Oh.....!! I'm nervous.....what if something went wrong??" I said.

"Nothing will happen, until I'm with you,believe me"he said taking my hand.

(Chanyeol put on a song)

"This will help you to calm...."he smiled with sparkling eyes....

"Let me choose the songs..."I smiled back.

("Exo-one and only"playing 🎶)

"Are you sure this is it??"

"Hm??" I said 

"Well it's.....I don't know I just want to listen to it... now"

"Dont be stressed,let's go then"

(Chanyeol starts the vehicle)

Time-10:00am

place- infront of Chanyeols moms' restaurant 

 "won't there be any fans??" I looked at Chanyeol.

"There's is a separate part in the restaurant,we're going there "

............................................................

"Oh.... Chanyeol nae adeul (my son),how are you??"It's Chanyeol's mom.

"Omma!!!!!"he shouted. Look at him been a big baby....I giggled(she didn't notice Hannah)

"Oh son as you told you will be here I called Jinny too.."she said smiling 

"What??????" Chanyeol was frozed as well as me.

"Why?? You two had a fight again....why can't you be nice to that sweet girl, you guys were very friendly back then when you were in elementary school"she said

Chanyeol looked at me 

And......hold my hand.........

"Omma the case is.....I no longer date Jinny.......this is Hannah my girl friend..."

.............silence............

She walked towards me "what was your name again??its Hannah right??? Welcome lovely....."she was so warm to me,she said while holding my shoulders.

Omg I'm gonna collapse at this point 

"Omo you're trembling so much!!! Honey come here....I know how you feel cause I was in your shoes once"

I looked at Chanyeol and he nodded with a smile.then she took me to a table .

"Here drink this tea..."

I smiled and accepted it.

"Hannah......I'm really sorry to that I bought Jinny here ...!!"

"It's ok mrs park .....I'm okay with it"

"Omo Omo just call me omma.....!!! I would like to have another daughter too"both of us smiled.

"So how did you guys meet each other??"

.............................(back to Chanyeol)..................

Chanyeol POV 

(Jinny walking towards Chanyeol)

"Oppa....jal jinesso??(How are you??)... well I should have guess ... that you broke up with me because of her....do she really worthy??"she smirked.

"Just get lost Jinny....don't try to test my anger...you don't want me to cut my ties with you as a friend right??" I walked passing her.

(She hugged Chanyeol from behind)

"Don't leaves me....... I miss you..... I'm sorry can't we start over..."

(Chanyeol remove her hands)

"Enough!!! Everytime it's been the same but did you ever really listen to me?? I doubt that??" I walked into the place where Hannah was.

Hannah POV 

Chanyeol walked and sit.

"What was you guys talking about??"he smiled.

"Secret,it's a talk of me and your mother.....ladies talk"I said 

"We were just talking about how you two met..." mom giggled.

............(awkward silence)...............

"Hey you alright?, you are turning red" Chanyeol point his finger at me.

"Ohhh.... it's hot here.....!!" (Hannah fanning herself )

"Here drink this... it's lemon juice....." Chanyeol mother gave me her drink .

(Chanyeol drinking the juice after Hannah)

"Ohh this lemon is good!!"it's Chanyeol.

" so when did you two had your first...kiss"she asked.

(Chanyeol burst out the drink in his mouth and started coughing)

"Oh.... !!"I pat his back while her mother bought a water.

"It was quite difficult to handle without laughing ,when mom bought "kiss" and "lemon" together,right???" He said laughing at me.

I hit him hard instead of patting. " then again who's fault was that???"I frowned with a false anger.

We all walked out and there was this young lady sitting on a chair..... well I have seen her somewhere..... 

she was so familiar to me and that's when I realize she was a rookie modeler.she looked at us. I smiled at her but she seemed like sad.

"Hannah, this is Jinny, Chanyeols childhood friend"said Chanyeols mom.

"Hi I'm Hannah...nice to meet you.." I said and she smiled but sadly.

Chanyeol put his hands in to his pockets and looked away.guess they are not in good terms as she was his ex.

"Want to take a look at our Chanyeols childhood photos Hannah......Jinny you can come too" Chanyeols mom took us to a place and pulled out a big album.

(Hannah, Jinny and mrs park watching photos) 

Jinny was there in many photos, well she was like a family member.i envy her...

"So Hannah How was your childhood???" Mrs park.

" well.... I lived abroad...."

"Oh.... omma look this photo.... can you remember when was it?? I was wearing......."everytime mrs park tried to talk with me Jinny disturbed and got her attention.

Guess where Chanyeol is.........

"Hmm... excuse me..... I'm going to the toilet.."I escaped  myself.

.............................................................................

"Found ya!!!... what are you doing???"I whispered.

"Omo !!.... this is that a staff member asked a few autographs....anyway why are you wondering around??" Chanyeol asked.

"I couldn't find the toilet...."

(Time skip)

Chanyeol POV 

Chanyeol standing infront of the washrooms with his arms crossed and Jinny walked in 

"Oppa... let's go out again..!!"

"Stop calling me oppa we are no longer dating and will never be in the future!!!"

(Time skip)

Hannah POV 

Hannah walked out while Jinny walked in to the washroom.

Chanyeol was standing there . He smiled at me but the spark in his eyes were gone.

"You alright??"

"Me?? Yup.... don't worry I'm the happy virus!!" He smiled.

"Let's go" 

"Wait!!"I grabbed his coat.( Chanyeol turn around)

"You don't have to smile always....sometimes it's okay to feel sad too" I said.

I could feel his hands around me....I embraced him tightly.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

78.5K 3.8K 22
the way she acts sparked up chanyeol's interest. [story idea by @xiurious] ©chogiwae
41.1K 1.3K 32
Y/N is just an ordinary student and an ordinary girl that needs attention from her parents. Chanyeol was your classmate and your biggest enemy as we...
21.1K 784 51
20180910 - RANK 6 #EXOPLANET BAEKHYUN'S ALTERNATE ENDING: EXO members, an international boy band, were finally given the time off from thei...
17.3K 1.1K 37
"I found the love for me. Oh, darling just dive right in. Follow my lead."-Park Chaeyoung. "Well, I found a girl.. beautiful and sweet. I never knew...