SECRET

由 rinahgithaiga

The story of Amani... 更多

Chapter 1:Me and you,Never Ever!
Chapter 2:I cant stand my skin getting in contact with another skin
Chapter 3:baby,I'd take huge steps for you.
Chapter 4:I saw life...
Chapter 5:and she will tear you apart
Chapter 6:it's like I'm addicted to her...
Chapter 7:she just makes me happy
Chapter 8:i want forever with you
Chapter 9:i do
chapter 11:Secrets don't give you that pleasure...
chapter 12:she ran away...
chapter 13:She's a witch!
chapter 14:plus i don't argue with pregnant women!
chapter 15:you mean all this time you had a heart!
chapter 16:I am sick and tired of you!
Chapter 17:I've always felt like Cinderella...
Chapter 18:Is that how ugly you look when you cry!
Chapter 19:Promises are meant to be broken!
Chapter 20:I don't want to be a captive in a prison i created myself
Chapter 21:People Die!
Chapter 22: Something Dark
Chapter 23:Behind my success is myself!
Chapter 24:You think I'm a psychopath?
Chapter 25:But i love her regardless
Chapter 26:You just look like a pig itself!
Chapter 27:We got married again
Chapter 28: He winked at me!
Chapter 29: Big girls don't cry!
Chapter 30:Bring me cappuccino
Chapter 31: It's Against The Bible!
Chapter 32:She sent a man to a wheelchair
Chapter 33:Stop texting me!
Chapter 34:Running through my mind!
Chapter 35: But atleast lies don't hurt!
Chapter 36:You stabbed his back!
Chapter 37:I'm Queen
Chapter 38:I love money
Chapter 39:Where is the ring?
Chapter 40:I love roses!
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

chapter 10:grownass men don't drag their wives to work...

1.3K 199 10
由 rinahgithaiga

"You didn't invite me to your wedding!" Lilly snapped the minute Brian and Amani got in their house, laughing with bags in their hands.

Brian was shocked.
"Lilly! What the hell are you doing in my house?"

Lilly glared at him. "Asking why I wasn't invited to your wedding!" She paused. "It's that witch you call a wife! She ordered you to do that to me! Right?"

Amani rolled her eyes. "Lillian I had nothing to-"

"So you recognize that you are indeed a witch, huh?"

Brian growled. "Lilly, we are just from our honeymoon. Could you please leave and give us time to breathe?"

Lilly sniggered. "So you are kicking me out! Again!"

"Oh please!" Amani snorted. "No one told you to come in the first place..."

Lilly ignored Amani. "You had the guts to invite your dad but not me! After all that he did to me! To us!"

Amani was confused. "What did he do?"

Lilly cackled. "I thought you know every single detail about your hubby..." She smirked. "But seems like he didn't tell you that his dad and his fiancé ran away together with all the cash just a week to my son's wedding! Then 6 months later, she was spotted in a mall, pregnant,holding hands with his father!"

Amani was beyond shocked. "What!"

Brian was silent as if he was seething inside.

"Lilly you should leave!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Amani and Koi were relaxing in the backyard, sitting at the stonebench.

"So, how was the honeymoon?"

Amani smiled. "It was everything I've ever wished for... But all that time, I was just thinking about Brian..."

Koi stared at her. "But he was there with you!"

"Ya... The thought of leaving him just breaks my heart! I wish this was easier!" Amani pushed back her wig as if frustrated.

Koi grinned. "You're starting to get attached..."

"Yea,and it's scary as hell."

Koi smiled. "He will be okay!"

"B has been heartbroken hundreds of times but I'm still amused by how that doesn't stop him from loving the next person just as much. He's a good person Koi and I don't want to break his heart!"

Koi hugged her. "At this point, there's nothing you can do about it!"

Koi touched her head. "You have a fever!"

Amani nodded. "Ya I have a fever! I'm also feeling kind of dizzy but I'll be okay. I'll take the pills."

She smiled. "I'll be okay."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Amani and Brian were lying on the bed, laughing as they were watching sue na Jonnie, a Kenyan dramedy series.

"And by the way babe," She said. "I really want our marriage to work."

Brian laughed softly. "Where is all this coming from?"

Amani smiled. "I've been reading a book called 'Steps To Forever' by Tracy Pilale."

Brian giggled. "Huh! That author didn't even make it to forever with her hubby. What makes you believe it will help you with your marriage?"

Amani winked. "Because I'm Amani..."

"Mmmh," Brian huffed. "Tell me more then..."

Amani flipped through the pages. "So she says spend as much time as possible together!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Brian was having a therapeutic session with Debra, a patient, when Amani budged in without knocking.

"Hubby!" She screamed.

Brian was surprised. "Babe, what are you doing? I'm at work..."

Amani rolled her eyes and grinned, "Spend as much time as possible together!" She paused. "Remember?"

Brian growled. "This is work Amani..."

"Yea and we can work together," Amani winked at the patient. "Right?"

Debra just sighed, confused.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Amani was yawning as Debra was talking.

"Babe, is this the crap you listen to to make a living? Stupid stories by  stupid people expecting stupid answers?"

Debra was shocked by how rude and inconsiderate Amani was.

Brian tried to control Amani who was swinging in the chair.

"Debra, you should-" Brian was addressing Debra when Amani cut him off.

"No! Just leave your husband!" Amani cut in. "If he left you! Leave him too!"

Brian scowled at Amani.

"That  doesn't make sense! how can you leave a person when they've already left you?" Debra asked.

Amani grinned. "Simple! Just leave!"

Debra was confused. "What about our kids! Our home! Our family!"

Amani was enjoying this.  "Leave it all!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Debra was seated at Daniel's posh office, waiting for him to come for the meeting she had arranged for. She was so angry and she looked very nervous clinging to her clutchbag and tapping her cheap high heels on the floor.

"Finally," She heaved a sigh when Daniel walked into the room.

"What's the problem?" Daniel asked sinking into the chair.

"I want another psychologist!" Debra demanded.
"Why? Isn't my son doing his job?"

"He is," Debra grumbled. "With his wife though!"

"What!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You called for me?" Brian Poked his head in Daniel's office.

"Come in," Daniel mumbled.

Brian walked inside and grabbed a seat.

"You know why I called you here, right?"

Brian nodded.

"You are not a kid anymore Brian!" Said Daniel. "You're a grown ass man and grown ass men don't drag their wives to work!"

"I didn't!"

Daniel banged the table. "Confidentiality is a part of the ethical guidelines of psychologists. You know that, right?"

Brian frowned. "I -"

Daniel cut in rudely. "That means that information between a patient and a therapist can not be shared with anyone! You of all people should know that!"

Brian sat in silence, staring at him, wishing he could strangle him with every bit of strength he had.

"Aren't you going to say anything?," Daniel snapped.

"First of -" Brian tried to justify himself but his father impatiently cut him off.

"By anything, I mean 'sorry. It won't happen again! Dad'."

Brian growled. "Sorry..."

Daniel stared sharply at him.

Brian sighed. "It won't happen again... Dad!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Brian was watching soccer in the livingroom. He felt exhausted after a long day at work. Amani was in the kitchen, cooking then she said loudly, "Your dad overreacted babe!"

Brian shrugged. "Ya I know..."

Amani poked her head from the kitchen. "I mean, we should spend as much time as possible together. We are newly weds after all..."

Brian stood up and sarshayed to the kitchen. He stood behind Amani and circled his arms around her waist and embraced her tight.

"I agree we should," Brian said. "But I work. You work. We work. Time for work is time for work. Time for home is time for home and thats when...," he kissed her cheek. "We get to spend all the time together."

He swiftly swept her feet and carried her in his arms and placed her gently on the kitchen counter.

Amani giggled coyly. "All the time?"

Brian winked. "All the time."

He was about to kiss her when a knock interrupted. Brian huffed and ignored the knock. He kissed her gently and when they were deep into it, they heard a knock again. This time it was louder.

Brian growled and left the kitchen reluctantly.

Amani resumed to chopping onions and tomatoes. Brian was taking long...

"Babe!" Amani called. "Who is it!"

Brian was silent.

Scary silence...

"Its Tracee," Brian said. "Your sister!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Whaaaaattt!!!

Amani has a sister my loves! we're about to know the real her! and guys, aki this Chile is crazy! anaezaje kuja job antaka kuspend time together with the hubby!!! Amani is just crazy! and don't we just love it?

And peeps, isn't B romantic? I'm really starting to like really like B!!! aren't you?

TracyPilale,I really had to mention you in this chapter! Thanks for always motivating me! your comments always bring a smile to my face...

And loves,thanks for the support!!! please share,vote,comment,follow. Thankyou...

Love y'all.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.4M 112K 49
𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟.
14.2K 6.3K 26
A collection of short stories, written in Amir's pov
16.5K 1.1K 63
Same love, different story.
93.6K 4.4K 33
Daddy....