Halsey One-Shots

Bởi lashtonsalt-

One-shots and Imagines . (GirlxGirl) Xem Thêm

Bar Blues
Best Friend
I'm not hungry
Internet Ships
When Shes Bored
NickNames
Warmth Sun Pt.1
Warmth Sun pt.2
Weed
Cherries (SMUT)
Valentines Day ♥️ (Special Short)
Halsey (GIF) ❤
She gets jealous ❣
Instagram 📸
505
•Authors Note•
Meeting Your Parents (Part 1)
I'M PANICKING RN
Meeting Your Parents (part 2)
note
note + meeting your parents pt.3
songs y'all listen to 🎼
👼Angel👼
Halloween.... 👻
Halloween 🤓🖤
⚪Fake Love⚪
⚪Fake Love Pt. 2⚪
Important
Important again
Soup and Medicine
Authors note (important)
Fake Love pt. 3

👼Angel👼 👀

879 9 12
Bởi lashtonsalt-

So idk if people actually want an Halseyx Reader..... But I've already made the cover and did 2 chapters.  I haven't published yet because of internet issues.. But I wasn't planning to post it up until I have at least 4 chapters....

Now in the book,  I kinda pictured Halsey as an Innocent Angelic person and You as the typical ' I hate everyone' quiet person. 

I have no intentions of making the book something related to supernatural fictions.  So I'm sorry if you thought it had something to do with demons,  werewolves,  angels,  etc. 

The main thing you should get from the story is that Halsey is intrigued and curious about you and why all of a sudden you protect her. 

You being the person you are,  ignorant and rude,  you dismiss her about why you choose to protect her. 

Overall I don't wanna ruin it for the people who actually want to read it. 

And in every chapter,  I'll put a quote related to it. 

Oh and here's the book cover

Update- my fucking friend... He just called me by my birth name on purpose knowing how much I hate it and it makes me feel uncomfortable.  He texted me ' idc if you're 'Connor',  bitch your (birth name)  and you're a girl.  Stay that way.  '

I just fucking sobbed.. Wtf is wrong with him.  Then he said if I'm Connor he can't be friends with me. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.3K 35 11
Exactly as the title says.
135K 2.9K 18
Requested 🍁 Billie Eilish x Female Reader Imagines I can't tell you how many times this book has been requested. I'm so excited to share it with yo...
52.2K 1.4K 20
Oneshots story of Jennie from Blackpink Request open :)
27.1K 759 17
one shots collection.