Loki/Imagines -RANDOM

By xxibhiddleston

All the special days with Loki as a lover written just for you. Includes the loving fluffs, heartbreaks and s... More

Shooting Star
The most beautiful news (Pregnant Reader)- PART ONE
The most beautiful news (Pregnant Reader) - PART TWO
That is not true
I'll Never Let That Happen To You Again (Part 1)
I'll Never Let That Happen To You Again (Part 2)
Can I... Braid Your Hair?
Don't Ever Hurt Yourself (Pregnant Reader - Part 1)
Don't Ever Hurt Yourself (Pregnant Reader - Part 2)
I Will Protect You
Shawarma?
Man Buns
The Sceptre
I'll Keep The Nightmares Away
It's Too Late
Your Shelter Is Here
You're A Monster
Scared of Lightning
Practice
Finding Jane
It's Trick, It's Just A Magic Trick
You Have To Forget Me (It's Too Late Part 2)
All With You
For Your Best
A/N: New Loki X Reader Book!
Warmth
Last Few Hours of Only The Two of Us
A/N: Another New Loki X Reader book!
For Your Best [Part 2]
For Your Best [Part 3 - FINALE]
Regrets
Are You Still There?
Hold Me
Kidnapped
Real Love

Struggles With Midgardians

245 3 1
By xxibhiddleston

Not again.. he's up to no good..

I had just finished my shift in the hospital. Right when I was having a consultation with my last patient, I received a call from Nick. I absolutely hated it when someone disturbs my work. I told him that I would call him again once I'm done, and I quickly turned my phone off.

          "Not again?!!!" I yelled into the phone.

Yet again, Loki has caused trouble. God knows what he had done today. Already from the New York Attack, his relationship with Midgardians have been in a tension. He has been in fights, or even pulling tricks on people. And every single time he does that, I would have to fetch him home. He knows it'll piss me off, and every single time he would promise that he would not do it again. Why am I so stupid to hold onto the God of Mischief and Lies' promises.

I guess that's what love does to me.

           "He's at a shop. Word from mouth said that he caused a fight. You should go and have a check." Nick said.

           "Ugh.. right will update you later." I said as I went into my car.

I was about to drive off when suddenly I heard a few knocks on my door. It was Stephen. I put the windows down, wondering what he wants. Does he know about it too?

             "Your God of Mischief doing his job?" Stephen said.

He's back at the hospital at times, doing consultations only.

I just rolled my eyes at him, causing him to laugh.

               "Mind if I were to follow you? Maybe.. I don't know.. make sure you're safe?" Stephen said as he looked over to God knows where.

Won't lie, he does look good. Now that he is in his normal clothes.. 

Stephen then went into his car that was parked right next to mine. He waited for me to drive off, before he followed me from the back.

My blood was boiling with anger. I had enough with Loki's nonsense.

[AT THE SUPERMARKET]

It wasn't long till I can clearly see a huge crowd. I could hear banters between the voices of unknown strangers and my man. I excused myself through the wall made by people to have a clearer view of the situation. Stephen, who was clearly taller than almost everyone here, was just standing from afar anticipating what would happen next. Honestly, I would not be surprised if he were to get popcorn and watch us. I wonder what had happened as I slowly approached Loki from the back.

         "You can't be getting that mister God. It's money or nothing. We aren't afraid of you." the woman who was standing with her arms on her hips said.

I realised what it was all about. Loki was wanting to get a cake for our anniversary but he did not have any money. A warm smile went across my face but was wiped off soon after.

         "Well, you see. I said I promised to come back to pay you, or if you would like to-" Loki tried to talk calmly but was cut off by the crowd.

         "Well, where's your army now ha? Get out if you can't pay!" a man shouted, followed by the sounds of the crowd mumbling.

This is not good.. it'll only make him more angry.

         "Very well then.." Loki said with a mischievous smile appearing from his lips.

He made an emerald light glow from his right hand and slowly moved it to the lady. It had made her levitate in the air. She was shocked as she tried to stabilise herself by grabbing the air. I wanted to laugh but this is not the time. Loki.. Loki....

I took a deep breath as I charged towards him. I pinched his ears as I pulled him back. Finally we had eye contact. Startled, Loki couldn't control his magic; causing the woman to almost fall flat on the ground. Fortunately with my quick hands, I put her back standing but her trembling nerves made her fall to the ground. Loki smiled, proud and happy that I am here with him. 

          "I am so sorry.. I will pay for this mess." I said as I pushed Loki to be at my back.

          "But!" he protested.

I immediately glared back at him and rolled my eyes. 

          "How much is it?" I said with a sincere voice.

          "See! This is how you should be." the woman said with quivering voice.

          "HOW DARE YOU TALK TO A GOD LIKE THAT." Loki shouted, right at the back of my ears, making me shocked. I dropped my wallet and phone because of this idiot.

           "You know what.. We're not going to buy from you. You lowly qui- I meant you lowly unkind person." Loki said as he censored himself, knowing I hated the word 'quim'. 

          "ALL OF YOU SHALL LEARN." he commanded. I was too startled to even react.

Loki then started to make the woman levitate with her bakes. He even made a cake hit her face. The crowd was now filled with fear. Stephen on the other hand was laughing and clapping his hands like a seal. I glared at him. Thats not's helping at all.

I moved towards Loki and grabbed his other hand.

         "You better stop this!" I shouted, tears of anger forming in my eyes.

He shrugged me off and continued his show. He enjoyed this, like a little boy. I then grabbed his ear to pull him down.

         "You stop this or I will..." I said, threatening him. He does not like it if I were to say that.

         "Put her down..." I said with a commanding tone.

He sighed loudly as he reluctantly put her down, making sure all the cakes and breads splatter on the ground. I can't bare with the mess that he had done. I used my power to cause a huge force on Loki to make him fall down and hurt him; but not enough to kill him.

         "I am terribly sorry for the mess.. I'll make sure this will be fixed to be even a better shop for you to run. But for now, I hope this helps. If anything, please do not hesitate to contact this number." I said as I passed her some cash and S.H.I.E.L.D.'s card.

The woman was about to get on her feet and beat the crap out of us. 

        "We're really sorry." Stephen said as he got hold of my trembling body. 

Once she saw the cash and card, she calmed down. My tears were fighting my will to fall off my eyes.

            "T..thank you.." she said.

I gave her a solemn smile as I walked off.

         "I've done my best." I said to Stephen and went out the door, making both of them stunned at my decision to leave them. Loki immediately tried to get up as he grumbled at the aches in his body.

I was so upset with Loki. Especially with the fact that he had ruined precious food that could have fed people. But I knew, it was unfair for him to be forced to live in an unfamiliar environment. Plus, people aren't that nice to him due to the New York attack.

         "<Y/N>!!" Loki shouted as both him and Stephen ran after me. With their long legs, they beat my quick pace.

         "LET GO OF ME!" I shouted as I pushed him away. 

         "It's not my fault! I was just trying to-" Loki said as he got cut off by me.

         "Not your fault?! Are you blind?! How many times are we going to do this?!!!" I raised my voice even more. At this point in time, tears were already falling from my eyes like a waterfall.

I glared at him as I cried. He could see and feel that I was really upset. But honestly, I was upset also because of how he was mistreated and I could have protected him even more.

         "Stop this Loki.. just stop! Stop getting yourself hurt.." I said as I looked to the ground.

My body was trembling because I could not control my feelings anymore. If I were to take a step further, I would have fainted. I was about to walk away and fall when Loki grabbed my hand with his right hand and my soaked face with another. He swiftly pulled me in as he went in for the warmest kiss, despite his cold body. In a second he made everything in me calm down. I closed my eyes as we both held each other, covering the melancholy away.  

         "I'm.. I'm sorry..." I said as we pulled apart.

Not wanting an inch to be within us, he pulled me in again for another kiss. All I wish that one day we would live in a happier place. 

But truly, having him have already taken me to a happier place.

[EPILOGUE]

As we were having our moment, an awkward man was there standing behind us - Stephen. Not knowing what to do he pulled out his phone. A smile went across his face as he saw the love between Loki and I. He then went to take a picture of us for a memory. 

       "I spotted lovebirds." he sent his text together with the picture to the Avengers group chat.

-GROUP CHAT-

Thor: Get it brother!

Peter: OMG       

Tony: <Y/N> you better get yourself home.

Natasha: Wow...

Tony: Wait.. STRANGE WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE. GET THEM HOME NOW.

-the end-

A/N: Haha hope you guys like this! Do comment on how I can improve/ stories you guys like! (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 887 32
Your name is Nova Hemming and you've been a Stark Industries legal advisor since Tony Stark became Iron Man. You are in the heart of New York City w...
207K 2.4K 74
*REQUESTS ARE OPEN* will contain smut, fluff, +
330K 8.7K 37
[EXPLICIT] If you are a fan of the Avengers movies and/or Norse lore, I'm sure you will find a fairly awesome story between all the smut. He put a...
47.2K 1.5K 64
You thought your day could not get worse than waking up in another country with no memories of how you got there, but as your day goes on, it just ge...