Struggles With Midgardians

Not again.. he's up to no good..

I had just finished my shift in the hospital. Right when I was having a consultation with my last patient, I received a call from Nick. I absolutely hated it when someone disturbs my work. I told him that I would call him again once I'm done, and I quickly turned my phone off.

          "Not again?!!!" I yelled into the phone.

Yet again, Loki has caused trouble. God knows what he had done today. Already from the New York Attack, his relationship with Midgardians have been in a tension. He has been in fights, or even pulling tricks on people. And every single time he does that, I would have to fetch him home. He knows it'll piss me off, and every single time he would promise that he would not do it again. Why am I so stupid to hold onto the God of Mischief and Lies' promises.

I guess that's what love does to me.

           "He's at a shop. Word from mouth said that he caused a fight. You should go and have a check." Nick said.

           "Ugh.. right will update you later." I said as I went into my car.

I was about to drive off when suddenly I heard a few knocks on my door. It was Stephen. I put the windows down, wondering what he wants. Does he know about it too?

             "Your God of Mischief doing his job?" Stephen said.

He's back at the hospital at times, doing consultations only.

I just rolled my eyes at him, causing him to laugh.

               "Mind if I were to follow you? Maybe.. I don't know.. make sure you're safe?" Stephen said as he looked over to God knows where.

Won't lie, he does look good. Now that he is in his normal clothes.. 

Stephen then went into his car that was parked right next to mine. He waited for me to drive off, before he followed me from the back.

My blood was boiling with anger. I had enough with Loki's nonsense.

[AT THE SUPERMARKET]

It wasn't long till I can clearly see a huge crowd. I could hear banters between the voices of unknown strangers and my man. I excused myself through the wall made by people to have a clearer view of the situation. Stephen, who was clearly taller than almost everyone here, was just standing from afar anticipating what would happen next. Honestly, I would not be surprised if he were to get popcorn and watch us. I wonder what had happened as I slowly approached Loki from the back.

         "You can't be getting that mister God. It's money or nothing. We aren't afraid of you." the woman who was standing with her arms on her hips said.

I realised what it was all about. Loki was wanting to get a cake for our anniversary but he did not have any money. A warm smile went across my face but was wiped off soon after.

         "Well, you see. I said I promised to come back to pay you, or if you would like to-" Loki tried to talk calmly but was cut off by the crowd.

         "Well, where's your army now ha? Get out if you can't pay!" a man shouted, followed by the sounds of the crowd mumbling.

This is not good.. it'll only make him more angry.

         "Very well then.." Loki said with a mischievous smile appearing from his lips.

He made an emerald light glow from his right hand and slowly moved it to the lady. It had made her levitate in the air. She was shocked as she tried to stabilise herself by grabbing the air. I wanted to laugh but this is not the time. Loki.. Loki....