You're A Monster

"Let me see him!" I shouted in agony as I rushed towards the cell. All my efforts fail, as I got gripped back by security guards. It must have been Nick's commands to not let me see him.

          "Let me go!" I shouted as I struggled to escape, not wanting to make a mess here. I could have easily taken them down but I did not.

          "Let her go." a familiar voice came down the hallway. It was Thor. I got upset with him too. How could he let his brother do that? As the guards let me go, I continued down the hall, trying to ignore Thor but couldn't as he grabbed hold of me instead. As I looked to the corners, there came Nick, Tony and Steve. I know what they're trying to do. They would not allow me to see him, thinking my emotions would ruin me.

          "Thor, let me go this instance." I said as I glared at Thor.

          "No, do not waste your time on him <Y/N>." Nick Fury said.

          "Let her go point blank." Tony said, disturbed at how I was handled.

          "Are you mad?! She's just going to make herself crazy if she were to meet him." Steve disagreed. Tony rolled his eyes at Steve and looked down.

All I wanted to do was to see my loved one, ask him what had gone wrong, is that so hard? I continued to struggle to escape from Thor's strong grip. The more I struggle, the more it hurts. But it does not matter. 

           "Lady <Y/N> please." Thor said as he tried to calm me down. But instead, I started to break down.

          "Please I beg of you.. Let me go.. I want to see him.. Please let me see him.." I started to cry as Thor took me in his arms. 

How could he do this? I loved him and trusted him. He knows what will break my heart. And he still dared to do such a mistake. He killed innocent lives. Those are precious lives. They have families who were waiting for their return. Why.

After a while, Thor had let me go to visit his brother, reluctantly. I gave an upset look at all of them as I left the hallway. My heart was heavy. As much as I wanted to see him because I missed him, I also did not want to see him. What have he become after all those years we have thought that he was dead. Slowly, my pain turned into anger.

As I approached the door to the glass cell, the guards tried to block my path. I pushed through and slammed the heavy door open with all my strength. 

And there he was, my love of my life, now a villain, a murder, standing with pride in the glass cell - Loki. 

          "Still very strong, my love." he said with a sinister voice.

          "What have you done.." I said as I started to approach him, slowly, with tears streaming down my face.

          "Ehehehe.." he started to chuckle.

          "I SAID WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" I yelled, anger coursing through my veins.

          "Ehehe.. What could I have done darling? Aren't you proud of your God of Mischief?" he asked sarcastically as he stride towards me with his hands behind his back.

          "What?" I asked as I did my best to shun my anxiety attack away.

          "This is not right. You know this is not right. You have killed innocent lives. Why did you do that?!" I shouted.

          "Why did I? Have you ever thought of me when I was gone? All of you Asgardians thought the worst of me. I was supposed to be a king. I AM THE RIGHTFUL KING. This is MY way of ruling." he said, full of viciousness.

         "What are you?! Who do you think you are?! A murderer?!" I shouted back. I could sense rage was brewing in him.

        "YES! YES I AM. Just another stolen relic for you Asgardians to use and trash away. You too have forgotten about me hadn't you?! You must have been looking around for men, sleeping around. Haven't you done it with my brother? It must have been a PLEASURE! Get on with it you MEWLING QUIM!" he raised his voice at me, as he went extremely closer to the glass. I could notice his eyes glistening as a flow of tear stained his cheek. I gasped at his choice of words, my heart wrenching in pain.

How could he say that to me. I have been mourning since the day he had left. All I hope for was him to come back well, so that I would shower him with more love than before. I regretted not telling him loving words before he had left. I did not even bother to think to find another lover. He was the only one I love. I had also hoped that if he was really dead, I hope to reunite with him in the afterlife. But how could he assume that of me.

I could feel my anxiety attack coming, thus, I clutched my chest tightly.

          "You're a monster.." I said as I shook my head in denial and started to break down. He went on to hit the glass with his fist and growled. I flinched as I took a step back and avoided eye contact. 

I felt my chest tighten, I couldn't breathe. I was losing out on air. I went on to walk away from him.

         "LOKI!" I heard Thor's voice boomed throughout the room. As I walked I saw Thor, Nick, Steve and Tony. They must have followed to make sure I was alright. Thor saw my current state and rushed towards me, grabbed me into his tight embrace. I broke down non-stop in midst of my anxiety attack. I started to feel weak, my body felt like it wanted to shut down, to bring me away from this mess. I slowly pulled myself away from Thor's chest, to have a last look at Loki.

I saw regrets in his eyes before I lose myself into unconsciousness.

-the end-

A/N: Hope you like this! Will be busy these days, hope to update often too >< So sorry for late updates!