You Rule My Heart | tk

By NimraSajjad

[fetus writing] Jeon Jeongguk is an Alpha and the Crown Prince of Kingdom of Haethon, the most powerful and r... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Sealed
Chapter 2: Noted
Chapter 3: Stain
Chapter 4: Roaming
Chapter 5: Steadfast
Chapter 6: Intuition
Chapter 7: Doleful
Chapter 9: Betrothed
POWER COUPLE TAEKOOK
Chapter 10: Reason
Chapter 11: Vain
Chapter 12: Snitch
Chapter 13: Sentiments
Chapter 14: Delighted
Chapter 15: Blamed
Chapter 16: Combat
Chapter 17: Dream
Chapter 18: Twisted
Chapter 19: Threshold
Chapter 20: Bond
Chapter 21: Beautiful
Chapter 22: Morning
Chapter 23: Forced
Chapter 24: Agony
Chapter 25: Humble
Chapter 26: Drifted
Chapter 27: Memory
Chapter 28: Euphoric
Chapter 29: Who?
Chapter 30: Song
Chapter 31: Intense
Chapter 32: Coronation
Chapter 33: Guests
Chapter 34: Tender
Chapter 35: Believe
Chapter 36: Innocence
Chapter 37: Sacrifice
Chapter 38: Ignite
Chapter 39: Slumber
Chapter 40: Reign
《Thank You》End
New Book

Chapter 8: Fond

60.7K 3.4K 2.4K
By NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes plz; )

Third Person POV

Taehyung slept soundly in Jeongguk's embrace until Namjoon said they are stopping for a while. Jeongguk shakes Taehyung lightly to wake him up. The omega wriggles a little and snuggles closer. Jeongguk smiles as little.

"Taehyung? Wake up please." Jeongguk whispers, soothingly rubbing Taehyung's back.

"I don't want to." Taehyung whines.

"Freshen up a little and let me too, you've been on my lap for very long." Jeongguk says and Taehyung slowly lits his head up. When he realises he is sitting on Jeongguk's lap, he quickly gets up, hitting his head with the carriage roof while doing so.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung whispers and opens the carriage door, getting out. Jeongguk sighs heavily, running a hand in his hair. He gets out too, finding himself in a clearing. Taehyung has his eyes closed and he is looking up to the sky. It gives Jeongguk time to marvel at the omega prince.

His tan skin, long lashes, round nose and Jeongguk has also seen a mole on the tip. All in all, for Jeongguk, Taehyung is the most beautiful person in the world.

Jeongguk thinks why his wolf hasn't lost control when Taehyung was so close to him earlier. Maybe these two days when he avoided Taehyung, he got a control on himself? But one thing is for sure, Jeongguk feels something for Taehyung and he has no problem with it anymore.

Seokjin was quiet, of course. Both brothers looked like they would break any moment. Jeongguk prepares himself mentally for what is going to happen when they reach Mariana.

----------------------

"Mom!" Taehyung whispers when he sees his mother. The Queen looks opens her arms for both of his sons and Taehyung and Seokjin run towards her, breaking down immediately. Namjoon and Seokjin condolence Yoongi and Jimin, telling them their parents are sorry to not be able to come here.

Jeongguk couldn't see Taehyung crying like this. He wanted to embrace the fragile omega in his arms and make his stay forever but the omega will sure stay away from him.

Yoongi kisses Taehyung's forehead and wipes away his tears. Taehyung was trembling badly when they were finally heading towards the room where the king was sleeping soundly.

Taehyung hesitates to enter but Yoongi places a steady hand in his back and leads him and Seokjin inside. Others stay outside but the Queen tells Jeongguk go in because Yoongi will take care of Seokjin but there should be someone by Taehyung's side when he breaks down because the omega won't be able to stand the sight.

Now it's Jeongguk who stands beside Taehyung as the omega cries his heart out when he sees his father in the coffin. Taehyung tries to get closer but the alpha holds him back. Jeongguk thinks Taehyung will surely pass out if he keeps crying like this.

--------------------------

The funeral was next day. Taehyung didn't came out of his room. Namjoon didn't leave Seokjin's side. Yoona and Yoongi decided to see Taehyung because it wasn't good for him to just stay in his room without eating anything.

"Taehyung sweetie." Taehyung hears his mother's sweet voice as he was lying on his bed. He slowly lifts his head to see Yoona and Yoongi standing by his bed. Taehyung sits up and his mother sits besides him, gently caressing his face.

"My dear, you haven't eaten anything ever since the funeral. Don't do this to yourself. Everyone is worried, Jeongguk is worried." Taehyung's heat races at the mention of his name but he looks at his mother with sad eyes.

"I miss father. I want to tell him I'm so sorry for treating him like that. The last memory I have of him is me being so rude to him. I didn't even let him hug me and I didn't said I love him too." Taehyung sobs and so does his mother.

"Tae sweetie, he knows you love him. He was your father, he knew how much you adored him and cared for him and loved him. Darling I know it's hard but there are some things that we don't have a grip on. They are bound to happen." Yoona says.

"But now I can't see him ever. I will never be able to forgive myself for being such a horrible person to him." Taehyung utters.

"You are not a horrible person Taehyung, you are a really kind person so please don't say that." Yoona says, cupping his son's face.

So don't ever say you are a horrible person. You're an angel. You are beautiful and perfect.

Taehyung remembers Jeongguk saying that to him and he smiles.

"Father said he loves you when he was breathing his last breaths. He wants you to forgive him." Yoongi utters and Taehyung cries harder.

"What he did, is better for you Taehyung, accept it."

"Talk to Jeongguk, he is worried about you and try to talk more to him, you are going to be his life partner soon." Yoona says and Taehyung furrows his eyebrows.

"I am not going back. I am not marrying anyone." Taehyung says and Yoona widens her eyes.

"What? Taehyung what are you saying." Yoona utters.

"You heard me. I want to stay here and not in he place where I miss you all everyday." Taehyung says.

"Father wanted you to marry prince Jeongguk, how can you say no?" Yoongi says.

"Me and prince Jeongguk never said yes. No one tried to hear what we wanted to say. How can this marriage take place when both of us don't want to marry eachother." Taehyung says.

"Your marriage had been announced Taehyung, in both kingdoms." Yoongi says.

"My father died and you both are discussing my marriage?" Taehyung snaps.

"This is no way to speak to to your mother and older brother Kim Taehyung!" Yoona utters and Taehyung lowers his head to an Alpha's voice. Yes, Queen Yoona is an Alpha.

"I'm sorry but I am not going anywhere." Taehyung says. Yoona decided to give Taehyung some time to think because there is no way she is letting Taehyung ruin his own life like this.

Little did they know, Jeongguk heard it all and he was hurt to know that Taehyung thinks like that.

-------------------------

"My father wanted me to tell you to take care of Taehyung. He was sure you will protect Taehyung with your life even." Yoongi says. He was in the room with Jeongguk because he knew Jeongguk heard everything Taehyung said because he got his scent outside the room.

"I will." Jeongguk replies.

"But Taehyung doesn't want to leave with you." Yoongi says.

"I know." Jeongguk says, turning towards Yoongi. "I knew it would happen." No he didn't.

"Talk to him please. Make him leave with you. Wongjae might be dead but this marriage was not only because of Taehyung's safety, it was to enhance the friendship between the two kingdoms." Yoongi says.

"I can't force him and you must know how stubborn he is." Jeongguk smiles and so does the older.

"Promise me, promise me you'll take care of my brother." Yoongi desperately says.

"He doesn't want to go, there is nothing I can do." Jeongguk replies and bows.

"I'll be leaving now, goodnight prince Yoongi." With that, Jeongguk leaves.

---------------------------

"Please don't don't do this Taehyung, please." Jimin pleads but Taehyung doesn't budge. Namjoon, Seokjin and Jeongguk are leaving for Haethon and Taehyung has locked himself in the room, only Jimin got in after pleading.

Taehyung was hurting really bad and didn't even know why. His mother and older brothers begged for him to open the door but Taehyung knew the they would only force him to leave with Jeongguk which he desperately wanted and he didn't know what was stopping him.

"They are leaving Taehyung. Jeongguk is leaving. Why don't you want to go?" Jimin asks and tears fill Taehyung's eyes.

"Tell me, tell me what your heart wants." Jimin asks. "Do you want to go? Are you going to disrespect your father by doing this. He was so happy for you and look at what you are doing."

It wasn't just for his father. Taehyung himself was dying to see Jeongguk.

"Can't you see the way he looks at you. How much he cares for you. How worried he was for you. What more can you ask for? So tell me, do you want to go?" Jimin asks. Taehyung turns his face towards Jimin, teary eyes making Jimin feel so bad for the poor omega.

"They are leaving, if you won't hurry, it's going to be too late." Jimin utters and Taehyung is already on his feet.

His heart is threatening to beat out of his chest. His tears staining his cheeks as he runs towards the castle door.

Jeongguk knew travelling alone in the carriage would be so hard. He knows he will miss the beautiful prince he is leaving behind. If Taehyung won't be leaving with him then it means the marriage is off and it hurts Jeongguk more than it should.

After greeting the Queen and Yoongi goodbye, Jeongguk walks towards the carriage he will be travelling in but stops in his tracks when Taehyung's scent hits him. He swiftly turns around and sees Taehyung standing there, breathing heavily and crying.

Jeongguk's steady heart begins to race because he really wanted to see Taehyung for one last time and here Taehyung is, looking beautiful even when crying.

Though the omega runs towards Jeongguk, throwing himself in Jeongguk's embrace and sobs, Jeongguk holding him close to himself.

"I'm so sorry." Taehyung cries.

"It's okay, it's your choice, you can do anything you want prince Taehyung." Jeongguk says.

"Anything?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk nods. Taehyung lifts his head up and stares in Jeongguk's eyes that he grew to be fond of.

"Then I wish to leave with you." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk is left surprised.

"Really?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung nods quickly. Jeongguk breaks into a warm smile.

"Okay prince Taehyung." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles through his tears. Yoona kisses his son goodbye as they were soon on their way back to Haethon.

Taehyung was sitting opposite to Jeongguk in the carriage and the Crown Prince was more then happy to have Taehyung with him, for forever maybe.

------------------------

The week was slow for Taehyung and Jeongguk both. They only got to see each other while eating and Jeongguk was so busy in the affairs of his Kingdom. Taehyung was sad when Seokjin and Namjoon had to leave to live in their own place.

Hoseok was an amazing company but he also had work due to him being the cheif as well as the royal companion of Jeongguk. Taehyung was still not used to this place. He always longed for his home because it wasn't as he thought. He thought Jeongguk would spend time with him but he was all alone here.

Taehyung was having dinner with the others and he was happy to see Jeongguk for the first in the day. Taehyung was just playing with his food because he wasn't hungry.

Jeongguk kept his eyes on Taehyung, frowning to why Taehyung wasn't eating.

"You should eat more Taehyung." Jeongguk snaps Taehyung out of his thoughts. Taehyung bites his lips and nods.

"Where are your manners Jeongguk?" The Queen says and Taehyung chuckles. Jeongguk looks at her confused.

"It's prince Taehyung." She says.

"It's okay your highness, it's me who told prince Jeongguk to call me by my name. I like it that way." Taehyung says and the Queen smiles.

"I'll told you to call me Jeongguk as well." The Crown Prince says.

"Ah, I'll keep that in mind next time your highness." Taehyung says and everyone chuckle. Jeongguk grins at the omega and Taehyung has to look away, unable to bear Jeongguk's gaze.

Jeongguk and Taehyung walk in silence together to their rooms, stopping in front of them.

"You seem busy nowadays." Taehyung says, a little sad and Jeongguk notices.

"It's really tiring to be honest. The work is too much." Jeongguk replies.

"Oh." Taehyung says and Jeongguk knows what's wrong.

"I'm sorry for not spending time with you. It was always in my mind but I just couldn't manage the time." Jeongguk says.

"It's okay. The work is more important. And don't worry about me, Hoseok keeps me company sometimes." Taehyung smiles. Jeongguk nods, knowing Taehyung isn't alone atleast all the time.

The keep standing in the awkward silence for a moment. Neither knowing what to say.

"So---Uh, goodnight?" Taehyung utters but Jeongguk steps closer. Once again, Taehyung feels the urge to look away because Jeongguk's intense gaze makes him weak.

Taehyung's eyes widen when he feels a soft pair of lips on his own. The tingly sensation disappears as soon as it came and Taehyung still can't process what happened.

Jeongguk is smiling at him though his eyes are so piercing and dominant.

"Goodnight." Jeongguk says, taking steps back, eyes never leaving Taehyung's. Taehyung turns around quickly and runs inside his room, closing the door behind him and leans against it, butterflies going wild inside his stomach.

Jeongguk was in the same condition. Oh how much he wants to kiss Taehyung and keep on kissing those sinful lips. Unable to think more, he opens the door again and sees the omega coming out of the room at the same time.

They both stand at the entrance of their rooms, eyes locked and heart beating crazily fast. And then they rush towards eachother, Taehyung's arms going around Jeongguk's neck and Jeongguk's arm tightly holding Taehyung's waist as their lips meet and this time, it's not a soft press of lips only.

-------------------------
Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

hope you liked the chap.

Voteshare and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 531 16
Party 2 It. Contains The Story Of Riser as He Carry On His New Journey And Face NEW CHALLENGES , NEW ENEMIES WHO ARE LOT STRONGER And Powerful Then H...
2.6K 95 8
This a Percy Jackson fanfic the love interest known as hades daughter and love of the first halfblood this is brand new so please Bare with me with t...
78.7K 1.3K 91
https://m.shubaow.net/170/170976/ Author: da frog Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-07 Latest: Chapter 91 Extra Story rebirth fini...
2.2K 91 13
Alex, un chico mexicano cuyo plan de vida estaba en proceso estaba sufriendo en ese horrible sótano, su sueño era ser el mejor abogado de toda su ciu...