Diabolik lovers lemons

By cxnnabun

Lemons More

Kanato x Sister!Reader
Laito x Sister!Reader
Ayato x Sister!Reader
hEy gUys 👻

Kou x Reader

4.4K 55 8
By cxnnabun

It was night time in the mukami manor. I had just awoke from a wet dream, and i was really wet. "Fuck." I mentally cursed at myself. I couldn't ask Kou to help me with my problem because he was in the other room. I bit my lip as I reached down into my panties, rubbing my pussy lightly. "A-ah~" i quietly whimpered. I then added a digit into myself, arching my back from the pleasure. "Mmn f-fuck!" I proceeded to add another digit into myself. I took my free hand it slid it up to my boobs, rubbing and pinching my hardened nipples. I continued these actions until I felt a familiar sensation in my stomach. "O-oh shit I'm about to—" i was cut off as Kou walked into my room. "Aye Y/n, you okay? I heard-" he didn't finish his sentence as he saw the lewd things I was doing to myself.

"My my~ my little neko-Chan is being naughty without me~" he purred, walking over to me. I couldn't talk or do anything. I was so shocked that I was caught and I was in a stunned state. I mean I might as well seduce him.. i was in need of a mans pleasure. I took my fingers out of me and began sucking on them, looking at Kou in the process. "K-kou, come play with me~" i moaned out, pulling the blonde male close to me. I pulled down his pants along with his boxers, and his erection sprung free. I let my hands roam around his dick, pumping up and down teasing him. "Fuck." He grunted looking at me with hunger in his eyes.

I lowered my head to his dick and started licking. I soon took his length in my mouth and started sucking. He threw his head back in pleasure but soon pushed my head off him. "I-I can't take it any longer Y/n, I need you now." I smirked spreading my legs and offering myself to him. "Go ahead and please me baby boy~" i said, wrapping my legs around his waist in the process. He rubbed my entrance with his dick before pushing in. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pushing his body down on me. I kissed him as he thrusted inside me. I moaned in the kiss as he's going in and out of me.

I knew I was close because I haven't came from pleasuring myself. I broke the kiss and whimpered many times as he plunged into me. I could hear him grunting and i nibbled on his ear. "Mmph~ k-kou! I'm so close nn, k-keep going please!" I threw my head back as a wave of pleasure hit me. Kou had came inside me and I came as well. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out. I was dripping in cum. "Kou that was so good~" he plopped down next to me and gave me small kisses on my neck. "We're not done here Neko-Chan~ we have a long night ahead of us." He winked and I giggled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
377K 32.8K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
80.8K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
130K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...