Fate of all Realms [Completed]

By Shaku1995

"The fate of all three realms is tied to her" the blind astrologer spoke as she took the newborn princess of... More

Introduction
Warning ⚠️
Prologue
1: Three Realms
2: The land of night
3: Quest
4: Spring
5: Friendship
6: Battleground
7: Grief
8 : Bewitching
9: Responsibility
10: Coronation
11: Decision
12: Promises
13: Deal
14 : Consequences
15: The lover
16: The enemy
17: Lucifer
18:Loss and pain
19: Forgiveness
20: Duty
21: Hope
22: Vows
23: Loss
24:Emptiness
25:Four years
26: the mad queen
27:Fruitless attempts
Past
28: Curse
29:Redemption
The New Beginning
1: Returned happiness
2: the other side of the story
3: After 5 years
Important
4: New friendship
In love with the Deceiver
5: Mortals
6: Immortals and mortals
7: burden of the crown
8: All grown up
9: Death of me
Sneak peak
10: all kinds of love
11: Demon blood
12: Scarifies
13: Delusions
15: Path of vengence
16 : Back to Pyracea
17 Final battle
18 Gone with the wind
19 The Mad King
20 Ashes
21: Just a dream
22 kookie
23: History
24 We meet again
25:The Red Thread of Destiny 1
26 The Red Thread of Destiny 2
Fun Facts

14: Returned

5K 468 139
By Shaku1995

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into a month, but there was no wind on when his beloved Noona would return or where was she gone. Since the beginning, Jungkook always dreaded the outcome of the revelation that he was not her Kookie and now his worst nightmare had come true. She had left him without any words, without turning back.

After Tiara's disappearance, he would wake up early in the morning and then go to search for her leaving Lulu to guard their house. He was not someone who would give up so easily and he was determined to find her then even if he had to, he was ready to tie her up to keep her beside him.

Feeling despaired Jungkook returned back from the east village with another failed attempt to find Tiara. He wiped the tears formed in his eyes sniffing; hurt and depression were building up slowly, breaking his resolution from inside.

"All those love you and I can't live without you, were lies. The moment I said I'm not Kookie she left me. I hate you Noona, I hate that Kookie brat" He was ranting on his own forcing back the tears that were threatening to fall.

Living with Tiara for years he had already apprehended that Kookie was the brother she lost in past. He often used to find her whispering his name and crying in sleep. Every time she used to save him from danger, she would say she couldn't lose him again and ask forgiveness for not being able to save him the first time. He was dumb but not an idiot to not realize she was talking about some other person.

No words could describe how jealous Jungkook was of the brat named Kookie but at the same time, he was thankful to him as because of him, he got to meet his Noona.

"Arrrhhh," in frustration Jungkook kicked the stone in his way and it flew to infinity and beyond because of his strength.

"Look who we have here?" Suddenly a group of heavily armed men that had been following him from the village surrounded him. They were wearing white and silver armor with the symbol of Pheonix carved in their vest.

Jungkook was confused by their statement but chose not to speak. He didn't want any trouble so he quietly tried to walk past them but was immediately stopped in his track by another man.

"It's rare to find a demon freely lurking around nowadays," the leader of the group spoke as he unsheathed his sword and pointed at Jungkook.

"Who are you? what do you want from me?"Jungkook spoke in a calm unwavering voice and seeing a demon not being affected by their presence even when he was surrounded got them on their nerves.

"You filthy creature how dare you talk back at us" One of the guards hit Jungkook on the back of his head with the pommel of his sword, making Jungkook stagger and fall down to his knees.

Jungkook knew he was stronger than them combined but at that point, he was feeling hopeless and his will of living was depleting not being able to find the woman he loved therefore rather than defending himself he allowed them to abuse him.

The men started to shower him with kicks and punches but Jungkook didn't even raise his finger to shield himself. He took all the blows thrown towards him closing his eyes shut as the physical pain was nothing in comparison to the pain in his heart.

"If I'm gone forever, will you be sad for me Noona?" A kick landed on Jungkook's stomach with force and he spat a mouthful of blood, falling on his face on the ground.

"Will it hurt you if you will see me in pain?" He was thrown in the air and his back crashed against the tree. He could feel warm liquid flowing from his nose and ears due to the impact.

The guards laughed in contentment watching Jungkook shrieking in pain and one by one they took turns to break his bones.

"Let's end his miserable life and take his body back to Euphoria, the Chief might give us a promotion for killing a demon," One of them suggested and all of them nodded their head in agreement.

The tallest of them grabbed Jungkook's hair violently and pulled him up from the ground. His face was all covered in bruises and dried blood. He could hardly even keep his eyes open.

"Let me do the deed, It has been a long time since I have got the satisfaction of killing a creature of the dark" With a wide mouth-breaking grin the leader of the group took out a dagger made up of Damascus metal and walked towards the Jungkook who was retained by another man.

Jungkook slowly rose his head to face the man approaching him with the intention of killing him but instead of cowering in fright, he gave the man a sadistic smirk.

The man froze in his place feeling the chilling sensation of fear emerging from the core of his heart and spreading all over his body. In the blink of an eye, all of his comrades were in the air into pieces and each body segment was pierced by the crystals that were emerging from the ground. Their body parts were staked in the crystal, blood dripping down making the scene look like it was raining blood.

With wobbling legs, the only standing man turned around to face the queen in her demonic form, covered by the blood that was dripping from above.

"Titania" He breathed out in fear as his body stiffened like a statue.

As a soldier of Euphoria, he had always heard tales about the only crystal user in the universe who was strong enough to handle the two of the greatest warriors of Euphoria simultaneously; The Blue fury, their King himself, and The SunWarth, current minister of warfare.

As soon as his mind comprehended who she was, the soldier fell down on his knees begging for mercy "Please let me go, I won't tell anyone about it, Please let me go"

If it would be some other case, Tiara would have forgiven him and spared their lives however it was impossible for her to forgive those who had hurt her Jungkook.

"Please, show me mercy" He was quivering in horror, however, Tiara didn't even bat her eyes before she tore the man into pieces just like she did to his friends using her crystal.

"Noona" Jungkook winched in pain trying to force himself back on his feet his soft voice brought Tiara back from her rampage and she transformed into her human form with tears trickling down her beautiful eyes. She immediately reached beside Jungkook and helped him up to his feet.

"Look what did you make me do Jungkook?" Tiara cupped his face tracing every feature of him with her longing gaze.

Jungkook could feel his heart doing multiple somersaults hearing his name come out of her lips for the first time in his life

"Noona" He whispered intensely looking into her eyes filled with love for him.

"You made me break my oath Jungkook, Why are you this reckless? Why didn't you defend yourself?" fresh salty tears fell nonstop from both of their eyes as they embraced each other after many months.

"I thought you didn't love me, I thought you left me, I thought you would never come back so I didn't want to live anymore, " His words were stopped by hiccups and he gulped the thickness in his throat making Tiara's heart soften entirely.

"How could I not love you Jungkook, I love you so much, you are my everything and..." Before she could continue her words, his right hand cupped the side of her jaw and he pressed his lips against her as his left hand wrapped securely around her thin waist.

As their lips touched, feelings of tingles ran throughout their bodies making everything standstill on its axis. His lips were soft yet demanding, making her mind go frenzy. For years, he had coveted for her to kiss him as a man, for years he was drowning himself in her love and finally today he felt like he could breathe the air again.

Jungkook slowly moved back and opened his eyes, placing his forehead against Tiara's and gazing at her perfect face with his loved-filled eyes.

"I love you too Tia and I will love you until I die, and if there's a life after that, I'll love you then too." He pecked her nose and then again kissed Tiara on her lips trying to convey everything he has been feeling through the kiss.

As they parted, Tiara looked deeply into Jungkook's eyes, his eyes were like a mirror reflecting the long desire he had for her.

"I'm sorry Jungkook," she muttered burring her head in his chest feeling guilty for everything she had made him go through in past and everything he will have to bear in the future because of her.

"It's okay Noona," Jungkook again engulfed her in his arms filled with affection.

"Let's go home" he whispered again, whilst holding her harder almost afraid that she would disappear again.

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3K 22
Darkness is the word that I describe myself. Every day is a living hell. Other girls were jealous of me for marrying handsome young Ceo Jeon Jungkook...
2.6K 232 17
On that night, when the full moon was on its highest point, I stand on the balcony, and with a small, silver sword I take my life away from this crue...
596K 19.6K 21
||This book is being edited but you can still read it || 🔞⚠️ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲...
43.9K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...