EXO SCENARIOS [BS] II ENGLISH

By oppalove123

EXO SCENARIOS [BS] II English Copyrights © 2014 by oppalove123 WARNING: THIS SCENARIOS CONTAINS A LOT OF BS... More

oppalove's note
ES [1]
ES [2]
ES [3]
ES [4]
ES [5]
ES [6]
ES [7]
ES [8]
ES [9]
ES [10]
ES [11]
ES [12]
ES [13]
OH SEHUN COMPILATIONS
DO KYUNGSOO COMPILATIONS
BYUN BAEKHYUN COMPILATIONS
PARK CHANYEOL COMPILATIONS
ES [14]
ES [15]
ES [16]
ES [17]
ES [18]
ES [19]
ES [20]
ES [21]
ES [22]
ES [23]
ES [24]
ES [25]
ES [26]
ES [27]
ES [28]
ES [29]
ES [30]
ES [31]
ES [32]
ES [33]
ES [35]
ES [36]
ES [37]
ES [39]
ES [40]
ES [41]
ES [42]
ES [43]
ES [45]
note
ES [46]

ES [38]

5.7K 129 0
By oppalove123

When EXO-K were drunk they accidentally cheated on you and you caught them. How would they react? What would they do to get you back and win your forgiveness?

---

They would feel really bad about it. Baekhyun & Chanyeol would cry the most, Baekhyun would call you every day and send you flowers and buy you teddy bears. Chanyeol would wait for you outside of your work/school. In the end if you don't forgive him he would really never give up. Little by little he would keep talking to you even if you ignore him.

D.O & Suho, at first, wouldn't really do anything. He would call you or text you but after a while he would stop. Until one day you come home and find him outside of your house,holding flowers, he looks horrible too. Suho would probably be crying on the spot, he really missed you and all that time he hasn't' called you he spent sulking in a corner.

Kai and Sehun would not leave you alone. Sehun would ask his fellow brothers to keep an eye on you while he was thinking of ideas to get you back. Kai would choreograph dances and trick you into seeing him dance for you. I don't think they would cry much but you can tell they felt like crap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.6K 20
જ 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝗕𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱 that remained unknown to the world for numerous years. A company known for...
14.1K 564 27
Byun Haena is Wang Jarim's friend since middle school and Gong Jooyoung's childhood friend. Haena has a record of meeting bad people and she also has...
211K 6.7K 29
After his injury, Yuzuru can't skate, and is left with a lot of free time in Canada. For the first time he isn't worried about his injury, and befri...
452K 3.4K 7
𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐉𝐔𝐍 ✩•̩̩͙*˚*· ─── ''ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛs.'' ─── No one knew the truth about Kwon Jae...