Mate him kirideku

By DarkPrince12kill

izuku midoriya is a bunny shifter and his mate is a wolf shifter. When they both find out,izuku is terrified... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Halloween special
Chapter 19
Hey
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 8

13.3K 395 72
By DarkPrince12kill

Kirishima's pov

"Is hat right, " I asked my lovable mate who was sitting on my lap.

"Yes it is, "he smiled.I nodded and began working on the other problem.He smiled as he looked down at his phone.I didn't want to invade his privacy so i just ignored it.

" Kiri, "He mumbled.

" Hm, "i hummed.

" Can i sleep in your lap, "He asked.

" Sure go ahead baby, "I smiled.He scooted closer and tucked his head under my chin while he closed his eyes.I continued my work as he drifted off to sleep.

---

I was fixing to zip up my backpack until uraraka bust through the door.She was about to yell until she saw izuku sleeping on my lap.I raised my brow and she giggled nervously.

" When he wakes up tell him were having a double date at nine tomorrow, "She smiled.

" So you and your mate and me and izuku right, "I asked.

" No me and i box of tissues and izuku with todoroki, "She said sarcastically.I growled.She whimpered.

" It was a joke, "She whined.Iida ran in and hugged her mate.Before he could yell at me, uraraka explained what happened and he glared at her for a second before they both left.I sighed and rubbed izuku's ears with my chin which made him smile in his sleep.

Sorry its short but im leading up to a disaster so yayayya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1K 15
[COMPLETED] It has been nearly three years since you graduated from UA High. Now engaged and working as a successful Pro Hero, you couldn't have aske...
263K 7K 31
Izuku Midoriya is the son of single mother and very successful Inko Midoriya. With Inko being a bunny model Izuku grew up with that girly twist. At t...
6.4K 155 6
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless along with his twin sister Izumi as they were discriminated against by their friends in school even their childhood...
346K 14.8K 26
•Rankings• #1 in kiribakudeku #3 in pro ~KiriBakuDeku~ ~It comes and goes in waves It always does, it always does We watch as our young hearts fade ...