The Offer That Changed My Lif...

بواسطة gigglegeek11

ATTENTION: THIS BOOK WILL NOT MAKE ANY SENSE AND IT WILL BE VERY CONFUSING IF YOU HAVENT READ THE FIRST BOOK... المزيد

The Offer That Changed My Life
The Offer
Meeting up
Tree House!?
Duo!?
Bowling!
Lazy-Day
Going To Jail!?
Campfire stories and... People getting lost!?!
Fighting and Song Writing
Fun in the sun
DairyQueen and... Robberies?
Flights to... Boston?
Chipotle status!
New York Concerts!
YouNow
Movie Marathon!
The test
The secret
Ninjas and Paint Balling
Studio Stammers
Thanksgiving Feasts!
Games and Dates!
THE TRAILER'S UP!
Amnesia...
Oh No They Didnt!
There goes the power!
Holiday Traditions!
Party On!
Hide and Seek!
Nemo :)
FANGIRL TIPS
Girls Night Out
Messy Surprises!
First Tour Concert!
Sight Seeing Gone Wrong
Marco Polo and Nightmares
Secret Meet and Greats
Last Tour!
Movie Mayhem
Ripped Contracts and Happiness
YouNow!!
Blindfolds, Swings, and Stars
#interrogatingfaith
Trampolines and Sparks
Starbucks Riot!
Playgrounds and Really Rude Workers
Muffins and Pasta
LA Adventures

The choice

20.8K 440 446
بواسطة gigglegeek11

"Good morning, beautiful," Shawn smiles before pulling me into a hug. "I made you breakfast."

"Aw, thank you!" I grin before he hands me a plate full of pancakes. Well, very colorful pancakes.

"Food coloring?" I laugh.

"Yeah. I know that you don't like anything if it's boring," he explains.

"I still would have loved the pancakes," I chuckle. "But thank you."

We both sit down at the table and start eating.

"Are you nervous for today?" I ask Shawn. "Ya know... To go back to the studio."

"A little bit. I don't understand why we have to go back today," he admits.

"Me neither," I agree. "So, what do you want to do before we go to the studio? It's only ten right now and we have to be there at one."

"We can go get lunch," he suggests.

"Shawn, we are literally eating pancakes right now," I laugh.

"Oh yeah..." he chuckles. "Hmm. We could go surfing."

"We haven't done that in a while," I pitch in. "Sounds fun!"

I finish my last bite of food and get up.

"Thanks again, Shawn. It was delicious," I explain before giving him a quick hug and running upstairs to my room.

I slip on my black and white poko-dot tankini and then put my hair in a messy bun. I run downstairs and see Shawn standing in the living room with his swimsuit on.

"Ready?" he asks.

"Yep," I grin. We run outside and then get into the car.

"I like your swimsuit," he compliments.

I like your abs I think.

"Thanks," he laughs.

"Huh?"

"You just told me that you liked my abs," he smirks.

"I said that out loud?" I gasp.

"Yes," he chuckles. I start blushing and then turn my car off.

"Well.. We're here," I change the subject before getting out of the car.

"Did you remember your surfboard?" Shawn asks and I nod. We both grab our surfboards and then run out to the beach.

"It's nice out today," I address. "Maybe the water won't be too cold."

"I hope," Shawn agrees.

We run out into the water and I shriek. "It's so cold! Oh wait, no it's not."

"What was that?" Shawn laughs.

"Just a false alarm," I giggle. "We have to go farther out to get the waves. Is that okay?"

"Yeah let's go," he agrees before swimming out. I follow him until we are farther out.

"You want to take the first wave? I've only surfed one so I'll probably really stink," I explain nervously.

"Sure," Shawn nods. He starts to swim towards the biggest wave near us and then stands up. The wave is giant, but somehow it's easy to Shawn. He gracefully glides with the waves.

"You're turn," he winks before flipping his wet hair.

"Don't let me drown or else I'll come back and haunt you," I warn.

"I won't, I promise," Shawn laughs.

I swim out to the nearest wave and then jump onto my surf board (cue Beyoncé music ). The next thing I know it, I'm riding the wave. When the wave calms down, I swim back over to Shawn.

"That. Was. Awesome!" I squeal excitedly.

"You've surfed before, right?" He asks.

"Yeah, but only once," I explain. "It was with you and the guys."

"Oh yeah," he smiles. "Wait, do you want to try to surf the wave together?"

"I'll stay above the water longer then you," I bet.

"Is that a challenge?" he dares.

"You know it."

"You're on."

We swim out to a large wave and start to ride it. So far we are both still standing. I keep on riding the wave but I lose my balance. I grab Shawn's hand and we both fall.

I come back up from the water and Shawn starts to pout. "What was that for?"

"Well, I was falling and I knew that if I fell I would lose so I figured that if you came down with me, we'd both lose," I smirk.

"Ugh, you're so mean," he laughs.

"But you love me anyways," I wink.

"Can't deny that," he smiles. "Do you want to go back to the shore? We could get some ice cream before we have to go back home to get ready for the studio."

"Sounds great!" I answer before we swim to the shore. I quickly dry myself off with my towel and then turn towards Shawn. "Wait, where are we getting the ice cream?"

"There's a little ice cream shack a little farther down on the beach. Is it alright if we go there?" he asks.

"Sure!" I approve.

"Yeah. We haven't hung out lately so I'm glad we finally can," he smiles.

"Me too," I admit. "It's been a while since just you and I have hung out."

"See that's what stinks about living really far away from each other," he explains. "Anyways, do you want chocolate or vanilla?"

I look up and see that we're at the ice cream stand. "Chocolate please."

"Two chocolates, please," Shawn tells the worker. They nod and then scoop up our ice cream. After we each get our ice cream, Shawn and I walk around on the shore.

"Thank you for the ice cream," I smile before looking down at our intertwined fingers.

"No problem," he assures. "So, are you unpacked yet?"

"Yeah, I actually moved in a few days ago," I explain. "Are you unpacked yet?"

"Lex, you already know the answer to that. I literally got here in Cali yesterday," he laughs.

"Oh yeah," I giggle."So how did your parents feel about you moving out here?"

"They weren't very happy, but I told them it was for my music after I got the call so they were all good with it," Shawn announces and I laugh. "We'll what about you? What did you're mom and Meg do?"

"Well, my mom was pretty cool with it. She didn't really care because I was going to be living with a bunch of friends and she knew that I would be happy," I explain. "And Meg was completely fine with it because she would get my room."

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but how come I never see your dad around?" he asks.

"Oh, he's over seas for his job," I answer. "I rarely see him."

"Do you think that he would like me?" Shawn asks nervously.

"He would love you," I giggle. "Someday when he's back home you're going to get to meet him."

"Good. I want to meet him," he approves. "Anyways should we go back now? It's twelve-thirty."

"Yeah, let's go," I agree.

We go back to the car and ride home. I run up to my room and open my closet.

"What to wear?" I ponder out loud.

I finally decide on wearing a black tank top with a blue and white flannel over it. Then I put on my blue skinny jeans and my fashionable black boots.

I run downstairs and see Shawn waiting. "Ready?"

"Gosh you're fast," I gawk. "But yeah."

"WAKE UP IN THE MORNING FEELING LIKE P-DIDDY!" Shawn and I sing along to the radio, Tic Toc by Ke$ha.

By the time we arrive at the studio it's already twelve-fifty nine.

"C'mon!" Shawn yells before sprinting ahead of me and into the main building. We run into the elevator and then into our studio.

"We're here!" I gasp while sitting down on a couch.

"You're here right on time," Charles exclaims. "Okay, well are you guys ready to hear this news?"

"Yep," I nod before resting my head on Shawn's shoulder.

"Well, this isn't going to work," Charles frowns while looking at Shawn and I.

"Huh?" I ask.

"We have a strict rule about duos dating," Angela adds.

"So what are you saying?" Shawn gulps.

"What I'm saying is that if you two are going to accept this record deal, then you will have to break up," Charles informs and I feel my heart drop.

"Look, I'm sure there's a way that we could get around this-" Shawn starts to say but Charles shakes his head.

"There's not a way. It's that simple- you ether break up and accept the deal or you stay together and forget about this whole deal," he snaps.

I look up at Shawn and then back at Angela and Charles. "Um, can we have some time to think about this?"

"You have twenty-four hours," he agrees. "Now you guys are free to go."

I walk out of the room and grab Shawn's hand. We walk back to the car in silence.

"I'll drive," Shawn offers quietly.

"Thanks," I mutter while sitting down in the passenger's seat.

After about fifteen minutes we arrive at an empty park. We get out and Shawn takes my hand and we go and sit on the curb.

I sigh and rest my head in my hands. "This is not how everything was suppose to turn out. We were suppose to be happy as ever, living our dreams."

"We can still live our dreams," Shawn softly reminds me.

"We can but I don't want to do it without you. I still want to be a happy couple but I want to live the dream while we do it," I muse.

"Me too," he mumbles. "I don't understand why it matters if we date and do our music."

"Yeah.." I agree. "So.. What do we do?"

"I honestly don't know," he frets. "I mean, this is a once in a life opportunity, but I don't want to lose you."

"Shawn, you deserve this," I add. "You've worked so hard on your music and I just can't let us get in the way of that."

"If you think about it, if it's meant to be, everything will fall back into place," he reminds me. I bite my lip and nod.

We walk back to the car and drive back home.

I walk up to the door and get ready to walk in, but Shawn grabs my wrist, spins me around, and pulls me into a hug.

"I think we have our answer..." Shawn mumbles.

"Yeah.." I say sadly. We pull away and then walk inside.

"You're back!" Nash yells while running over to us.

"Did you accept the deal?" Aaron asks.

I look from Shawn to Aaron.

If you love someone, let them go. And I loved him enough to let him go.

"Yes."

************************************

Oh my gosh please don't hate me for this chapter! Let's just say this will cause a lot more drama for this book.

Twitter- gigglegeek11 (follow and tweet me 'Wattpad sent me' and I'll follow you back!'

YouTube- Fangirl Faith

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

The Tour بواسطة gnanisan

قصص الهواة

18.2K 377 50
Fifth Harmony on tour but what happens when Magcon joins? Will love start to bloom Hello Guys i have other books to soo go check em out byee Read my...
17.9K 397 38
Ansley is pretty average in the eyes of most people. Life at home is sucky but at this point in life most teenagers hate their home life anyways. In...
8.7K 230 19
Once Jasmin is done touring with Shawn Mendes she still has her "best friend" back home. But are they really still best friends? Jasmin goes through...
21.4K 680 32
Hey guys this is a fan fiction and the characters are some of my Instagram followers. Well to get a little idea of the story me and some friends leav...