Life Or Death

By Praahi

It is a story about an arrogant business man whose life is in danger. By the way from whom the threat is? How... More

Character sketch and Prologue
Mr. Devil
He is Mr. Maheshwari
Sudden Change
Friends?
Big Secrets Revealed
Who is Lucky?
Mystery...
Flashback
Kidnap!
Vampires and Humans
Leaving behind

Attack

1.2K 98 158
By Praahi

Hello friends, just wanted to know is everything alright? Or does someone trying to ignore me... If at all knowingly or unknowingly if I have hurt anyone, I am sorry. That's all I wanted to tell. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uttara grinning widely says with pride: Yes, I am the luckiest sister of Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari.

Man: Hmmm....cool So whole family is into business. Great. If possible can you make me meet him... he has been my inspiration.

Uttara: Sure...By the way you haven't introduced yourself.

Man forwarding his hand: I am Shourya...Shourya Goenka. I am in the final year. (shaking hands with her) Okay, then see you later. Take care.

As he left from there, Kavya and Sakshi surrounded Uttara.

Kavya: Wow uttu, he is so hot. His one look can make any girl go crazy. Oh god...please make sure that he is not dating anyone.

Sakshi: shut up Kavya... he helped us. Show him some courtesy.

Kavya: Huh...

All this while, Uttara was just looking at his retreating figure and she mumbled: ya, he is indeed handsome.

Kavya heard it: Hai na...i too feel the same. Somehow we need to get his number.

Sakshi: Why? so that you can spam him with your nonsense messages.

Kavya gives her "oh god" look. Seeing Uttara lost in her own dreams, they both shake her making her come back to this world.

Sakshi: Uttu, where are you lost?

Kavya laughing: in him i guess.

Uttara: Girls enough...now let's go to the class.

Giggling they left from there.

As days passed by, Uttara and her friends were now and then meeting Shourya in the college and they found him so sweet and caring. Of course, as they have expected there were many girls who were drooling on him but he never showed any interest towards them other than friendship. In all these days, it was very clear that Shourya doesn't like to share his personal things with anyone which is evident as he had no best friend in the college thus making him more interesting character for girls. 

One day,

Uttara: Shourya, are you free in the evening?

Shourya: Ha why? Do you have any work with me?

Uttara: Ha actually, today, I have asked my brother to pick me up from the college as he took an off today. So, I was thinking that you could meet him today if possible.

Shourya: wow, that's great. I will surely meet him. 

Uttara: great, in the canteen at 4 sharp.

Shourya: done.

saying this they both left to their classes.

In the evening, Shourya came there 15 minutes earlier only in excitement to meet his inspiration and ofcourse he is a bit tensed. He is preparing what all he need to speak. Around 4, Uttara came there and smiled seeing him.

Uttara: Looks like someone is tensed.

Shourya noticing her: Hey, hi Uttara...nothing like that. It is just I am meeting him for the first time. So, I just wanted myself to be presented well infront of him.

Uttara: Come on Shourya, he is not coming here to take your interview. So, relax.

Just then she gets a call from Sanskar. 

Uttara(to Shourya): Excuse me...

After answering the call and telling Sanskar to come to the canteen, she thinks to tease him: sorry Shourya, itseems bhai has got an important work...so, he might not be coming here.

Shourya disappointed: Oh!!

Uttara was having tough time controlling her laugh.

Shourya: It's okay...I will...

Before he complete, he hears someone calling Uttara and becomes very happy seeing the person.

Uttara recognizing the voice turns towards him: Bhai!! 

Sanskar coming towards her: Choti, how many times I told you not to eat outside food...its not good for health. Now come,let's go home.

Uttara: Bhai!! I want to introduce someone to you. (taking him to Shourya) He is Shourya, my senior. 

Sanskar shakes hand with him: Hello, I am Sanskar Maheshwari.

Shourya: Come on sir you don't need any introduction...whole business world knows you. I must say I am very privileged to be sharing this table with you.

Sanskar smiles and takes his seat showing his hand asking Shourya too to take his seat.

Uttara: You both keep talking. I will get something for us to eat.

Sanskar: Choti!!!

Uttara: Bhai, for once have it na... french fries here are so finger licking.

She leaves from there imagining french fries and Sanskar shakes his head at her childishness. 

Shourya: your sister is so sweet. It's only because of her that I am now here with you. You don't know sir...From how many days, I have been waiting for this moment. 

Like this he asks various questions and Sanskar answers all of them very smartly always surprising Shourya. After around an hour, 

Sanskar: well, it was so nice to talk with you Mr. Shourya...

Shourya: Shourya Goenka.

Sanskar: Yup, Mr. Shourya Goenka. Let's meet soon again. And ha we are coming here to recruit few of the students from this college...so, if you do well in the interview, then you might even get a chance to work with me.

Shourya: As my goal is to become like you, I will put 100% effort and will not leave any opportunity. It was pleasure talking with you sir. Thank you so much.

Sanskar wearing his goggles: Someday do come to our house for lunch. 

Shourya: sure sir.

Sanskar: Choti...shall we go?

Uttara: Ha bhai... okay Shourya bye!! see you tomorrow.

Shourya: Bye bye. Thanks a lot Uttara for making my dream come true.

Uttara smiles and as they were about to leave, Shourya pushes Sanskar aside because of which Sanskar and Uttara fall down. Confused and angry Sanskar gets up and is shocked to see a bullet stuck in the near by wall. It was just miss that Sanskar would have been hit by that.

Everyone there are just staring at the scenario not understanding what had happened. Sanskar looks in that direction but finds no one there.

Shourya coming towards Sanskar: sir, you are fine right? 

Sanskar(After seeing that Uttara is fine): Ya...thanks.

Shourya: sir, while you were leaving I saw someone there(pointing in the direction from where bullet came) with gun and before I understood the situation, all this happened and now he is no where to be seen.

Sanskar: Hmmm...okay. Choti, let's go.

They left from there. After reaching Maheshwari Mansion...

Sanskar: Uttara, don't tell all these to mom or dad. They will be worried. Okay?

Uttara nods in yes. Still she didn't come out of the shock.

Sanskar seeing her worried face hugs her: Don't worry choti. Nothing will happen to me. I will find out who it is soon. You just don't think all this. (to change the topic) vaise I liked Shourya. He is a nice guy.

Uttara blushes: There is nothing of that sort Bhai... we are just friends.

Sanskar: Acha...let's see.

Uttara runs into the house while Sanskar calls Alok.

Sanskar: Alok, just get me complete information regarding Malhotras. Today, there was a small attack on me and I doubt it is one of them.

Alok: Oh my god!! Are you fine sir?

Sanskar: Ya ya get the details as soon as possible and ha do talk with Shourya Goenka of Uttara's college. He said he saw the attacker.

Alok: yes sir. Will do that. But we have finished Mr. Malhotra long back. I don't think there is any one in their family who is capable of taking the revenge. Anyways will check it too.

Sanskar cuts the call and goes into his house.

*****************************************************************************************

We could see a frustrated girl speaking in the phone.

Girl: Did you get him?

Other side: No mam, we just missed it. If not we would have shot him.

Girl: What the hell? Didn't I tell you that I need him alive. Don't you dare do such things again. It is not a big deal for me to kill him. I just want him fit and fine. Did you get that?

Other side: sorry mam, next time we will be careful.

Girl cuts the call and throws the phone on her bed irritatedly. A dog came there and started licking her leg.

Girl shouts: Tommy, stop it...i am already frustrated.

Tommy whines as he is not used to her scoldings. Realizing that she is showing her anger on this poor creature without any reason took Tommy in her hands.

(By now you might have understood who the girl is....yes it is Swara)

Swara: sorry baby...I have unnecessarily shouted on you. 

Patting Tommy's back, she went and sat on bed thinking something deeply.

"Sanskar... get ready to be my friend. I can't rely on others now. It's really getting late and complicated as days pass by. I have to do something."

******************************************************************************************

In Maheshwari mansion,

Sanskar: Choti, just give me Shourya's number.

Uttara: Ha bhai...

Sanskar forwards the number to Alok. He is determined to find out who is behind all this.

**************************************************************************************

screen freezes on both Swara and Sanskar faces who are lost in their own thoughts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for today guys...Hope you like it. 

How is it?

Few words for Shourya?

Who attacked Sanskar?

Will Alok find anything?

Thanks a lot guys for your support. Love you take care.

Never forget to smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 3.7K 12
This story revolve around two imperfect person. Will they abled to become perfect partner for each other?
85.7K 4.9K 31
This story basically a simple lovestory. It revloves around two character Swara Gadodia: ambitious, stubborn and a bit impulsive. Being a carin...
151K 10.8K 27
Read the story and give your review...
55.6K 2.8K 98
well it's story about swara and sanskar obviously very different from my all the stories this story contain so many different things like mature cont...