๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•ช ยป ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž ๐•™...

By mundanez

"Describe your dream guy in 5 words or less." "Well, I can do you one better. I can describe him in 2 words:... More

cast
KATALINA PEREZ
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
NINETY TWO
NINETY THREE
NINETY FOUR
NINETY FIVE
NINETY SIX
NINETY SEVEN
NINETY EIGHT
NINETY NINE
ONE HUNDRED
100k reads
SEQUEL

NINE

15.6K 311 237
By mundanez

"So you and Tom aren't dating?"

"I don't know why you keep asking me this," Kat sighed as she tried to focus on getting her outfit on, "No. You need to hear it in spanish? No."

"What? You know I don't speak Spanish. I don't know why you're talking to me in Spanish," Alex continued the joke.

"I hate you," Kat huffed as she finally put the skirt on, making her way out of the room.

"You love me but also, I really don't get it. You guys have been talking every day. How are you not dating?"

"You really think I'd agree to date him over the phone?"

"You're like in love with him, of course you would."

"I am not in love with him," Kat mumbled, before faking her best smile to the photographer.

"Katalina Perez! What a sight!"

"Hey Charles," Kat chuckled, "Is everything set for me to start?"

"But of course. Now go there and show us what you got."

Kat was never really comfortable taking pictures growing up.

But she knew that all had to change if she wanted to make it big in Hollywood.

The rest of her life would be spent in front of the camera, so, she sucked up any insecurities and hesitance she had towards it and did the best she could with every shoot.

This particular shoot was harder though considering she was up very late last night talking to Tom on the phone.

After Kat let out another yawn, Charles chuckled as he looked through the photos, "Out late partying last night Kat?"

"More like having phone sex with her boyfriend."

"Really, Alex?" Kat asked wide-eyed.

Charles smiled brightly though, "You have a boyfriend Katalina? About time that Noah made it official!"

"Okay, no. Why do people think we're a thing?"

"Well from my personal experience: you two had such a strong chemistry."

"More like sexual tension," Alex whispered, earning a glare from Kat.

"Okay. You need to get laid. And fast."

"Tell me about it. You think Noah would do the whole friends with benefits deal with me?"

"You don't even like guys!"

"With what I hear when you two are together," Alex stopped short when Kat elbowed her, only wincing in pain but remaining silent with Charles looking at them wide-eyed.

"Wait... have you and Mr. Noah...?"

Kat remained silent which is all he needed to cheer.

"I knew it!"

"It was just sex. Nothing romantic like I can already see you imagining."

"Uh huh... you harbor no feelings for that boy?"

"No."

"She harbors feeling for another average white boy," Alex smiled, showing her phone to Charles who quickly grabbed it so he could inspect the photo.

"He is cute. I can definitely see why you like him- completely your type."

"White guy with brown hair, you mean?"

"Does this mean she has had sex with Carter?"

"Ew!" both girls gasped, startling Charles.

"What? He is very handsome too!"

"No, Charles. Carter is like an annoying brother- nothing else."

"Uh huh. So is this new kid really not your boyfriend?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"She's too chicken shit to do anything about it."

"Okay we both know you can call me a chicken all you want, I will not be tricked into doing what you want me to do."

"Okay but you want it to so- I don't get it but whatever."

"Can we just- can we get back to this photoshoot please?"

Before Charles could even lift the camera again, Kat's phone began ringing, making her immediately leave the backdrop.

"Katalina!"

Alex laughed, "Tom's phonecalls always come first Charlie- don't feel so bad."

"I- how do you know it's Tom?" Kat asked, digging through her bag.

She didn't know it was him- she hoped it was but it probably wasn't.

Her theory was proven right when an unknown number came on the screen.

Alex could see the disappointment in Kat's face, "It's not him, is it?"

"It's an unknown number... from California."

"Ooo. Answer!"

Both Alex and Charles were intrigued as they joined Kat who slowly answered the call.

"Um... hello?"

"Kat! Hi!"

"E-Ellen?"

"The one and only."

"Hi- what- how?"

"I asked your people for your number," Ellen chuckled at her nervousness.

"S-So this is your own personal number?"

"It is. Now don't go around giving my number."

"I won't... I may call you from time to time though."

Ellen laughed, "That is completely okay with me."

"Okay. Trying not to freak out here."

"I'll cut straight to it then before you catch a heart attack. I want you back on my show."

"Back? You want me back?"

"Yes! Your last appearance was such a hit! Plus, you're a lovely girl. I'd love to have to back."

"Of course! I- when?"

"In two days?"

"I'm sorry. What?"

"All my other slots are filled but I want you here this week."

Kat looked at Alex nervously, "But I... why would you want me back so soon?"

"Like I said, I miss you. Plus, I feel bad for embarrassing you the first time around and I wanted to make it up to you."

"How?"

Ellen laughed, "Let's keep that a surprise for now. But what do you say Kat? Will you come back?"

Both Alex and Charles were mouthing yes but Kat still felt unsure, knowing the main reason she wanted her back on was probably to talk about Tom.

Still not getting an answer, Ellen decided to add, "Did I forget to mention that this is an all expenses paid for trip?"

"She'll do it!" Alex exclaimed, taking the phone from her.

Charles was quick to hold Kat back before she could fight her for it.

"Don't you worry, Ellen. I'll get her there."

With that Alex hug up, leaving Kat to look at her helplessly.

"What did you do?"

"Your flight leaves tomorrow. She said to pack casual wear too."

Kat groaned as she got out of Charles' grip and went straight to the dressing room.

Alex followed, "What is the big deal about this anyway?"

"I just... I don't want to scare him away with all the talking I've been doing about him."

"You've only been on Ellen to talk about him."

"And now I'm about to go back so she can press me about him again."

"You don't know that."

"She's flying me out to get me back on her show, obviously she wants to do something regarding him."

Alex shrugged, stuffing her hands in her pockets, "Well you already told him about your obsessive past, I don't think anything else can scare him away."

Kat only nodded, now deep in thought when a thought suddenly popped into Alex's head.

"Wait. Have you told him about everything everything? Like your fanfics. That you wrote them and stuff?"

"That is still unconfirmed."

"Oh please, fans have found your old account, ya know?"

"Again, that is unconfirmed. And why would I tell him that? So he can be freaked out and drop me faster than you can say Spider-man?"

"Or he'll be like: that's so cute! I always wanted to be with a fan."

"Shit like that only happens in fan-fiction. I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop."

"Oh shut up and let's just get this photoshoot over with so I can get you ready for Ellen."

written: October 24, 2018
posted: December 18, 2018

***will proofread again when I get home, wanted to get this out sooner though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.8K 32
โ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...
164K 3.5K 37
in which tom holland's celebrity crush becomes so much more than just that โช tom holland x fem!oc โซ โช social media x real life โซ โช -hattieannas 2...
22.3K 462 36
One day, you tries to text your friend, but you end up texting a famous actor... Tom Holland. You continue to grow your friendship until it blossoms...
338K 2.8K 16
Some dirty imagines about a sexy man called Tom Holland