Time and Time Again [Complete...

By TooEarlyForThiss

**Previously called James Sirius Potter and the Mysterious Time Turner** When James Sirius Potter gets back f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N 2k
New Book

Chapter 11

8.1K 170 45
By TooEarlyForThiss

       Back downstairs, the future kids were talking on the phone with Hermione and Ron because she was home from the Ministry and missed her kids.

"Rose you need to tell me the truth," Ron started, "Are you and Scorpius together? Because things have been very weird with the two of you recently."

Rose looked over to Scorpius, unsure of what she should say. He gave a reassuring nod and turn back to the mirror. "Yes, dad, Scorpius and I are...dating."

Everyone in the room yelled "What?!" Everyone tried to ask questions all at once like, "when did this happen?" or "did you guys kiss again?"

As the chatter quitted down you could here Ron through the mirror again. "Well its about bloody time!"

"Welcome to the Wesley family Scorpius I will give you the biggest hug when I see all of you in 3 hours!" Hermione squealed.

"Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Weasley," Scorpius responded nervously.

"Oh please Scorpius, call us Hermione and Ron!"

"I will do, Mrs- Hermione."

"Well, we should get going, we'll see you soon sweetheart!" Ron said before leaving the mirror.

"By dad," Rose said in return.

As the mirror faded, everyone stood around sadden by the thought that this magical weekend was coming to a close. None of the present kids wanted to forget this weekend but knew it was necessary to put the timeline back on track.

"Well before we go home," Fred started, "I want to get to know you future kids! That is before our memories are erased."

The present kids lit up with excitement, they really did want to know more about their future children.

"I guess we could..." Rose said.

"Of course we can!" James interrupted, "What do you want to know?"

"Well let's sit down and start taking!" James interrupted them.

The future kids along with their young parents sat down in a circle on the elegant rug that laid in the guest bedroom.

"So. What do you want to know first?"

"Well, what are our jobs? Like what we do for a living?" Ginny asked.

Lily was quick to respond to her mother's question, "Well you played for the Holy Head Harpies as a chaser before you retired to have us and become a journalist for the Daily Prophet sports section. Dad, er I mean Harry, you are the Head Auror at the Ministry."

Harry and Ginny lit up. Their future jobs sounded so interesting and they didn't know what to make of it.

"Wow, I can't believe that I'm Head Auror!"

"You can't believe it? I get to play for the Holy Head Harpies! I've loved them ever since I was 7!"

"Well, you might already know that my mother Hermione, is the Minister of Magic while my father or Ron, helps George at the joke shop," Rose said.

"Wait," George began, "What about Fred? Is he not running the joke shop with me anymore?"

The future kids stayed silent. No one really knew what to do in their current situation. Color soon drained from George's face and he knew bad news was comings but he didn't know what it could be.

"My future self told me that I am traveling around Europe," Fred said with a weak smile on his face. They future kids didn't know that he knew about his death. So that's what he talked about with Uncle George in the mirror, Rose thought to herself.

"Y-yeah... he was in Denmark...." Fred II said, "Just came back home last night..."

George nodded. He didn't know if he should believe Fred II but he wanted to stay optimistic for the children in the room.

"Next question!" Hugo quickly said.

Harry said, "What about the War? Did we win?"

"Yes" All the future children said, trying to move past the touchy subject.

Just as Hermione was about to ask another question, Arthur came into the room, "Kids, older Harry just called in the mirror. They are going to bring a 10 minute time turner back to our time so they can make sure everyone is together when you travel back to 2020. And well, obliviate us."

All the kids sighed as they made there way into the kitchen. Teddy and Victoire were already in there waiting for them along with the other members of the order. They all sat at the dinner table in silence, waiting for the older Golden Trio travel to their time. 20 minutes passed by, still no one was speaking. James sighed and turned his back to the table and saw Rose and Scorpius secretly holding hands under the table. He smiled and was about to make a snarky comment when they heard a thud in the other room. Everyone turned around and saw the future kids parents, all in their early 40s walk into the room. Those who time traveled included, Harry, Ginny, Hermione, Ron, George, Angelina, Draco, and Astoria.

Lily was the first to see them, "Daddy!" she yelled as she ran and hugged her father. Present Harry, along with the rest of the order looked in shock at how they aged over time. They all stood around as they watched the future kids reunite with their parents. Ron was paying extra attention to his future self and wife along with future Draco. After spending a whole day with his children, he still couldn't believe that they were friends with Draco and his wife in the future.

As the kids greeted their parents, Fred snuck over to future George, as soon as he saw Fred, he lunged himself at him. Everyone stood around and watched, kind of confused at what was happening. As future Ginny and Ron turned around, they too joined the twin's hug. Through the sniffle of tears they heard future George say, "I missed you so much you don't even know."

The future kids were so happy to see their dad/uncle reunited with there twin. "Excuse me," said present George, "but what's going on? I mean why is everyone crying don't you see future Fred all the time?"

Before future George could stop his sister, future Ginny turned around and spoke to her brother from the present, "George, Fred has been dead for 25 years in our time."

Present George took a step back, he facial expressions changed in an instant. He couldn't speak, only stare at what his sister form the future had just said. Without another word, he apparated out of the room. Present Fred spoke up, "I know where to find him". He then raced out of the room apparating as he reached the door way.

"Where are they going?" said Angelina.

Present George smiled, "The attic. It's where we schemed for our next pranks that we used on Umbridge and in our joke shop."

"We can go get them later but first," Harry leaned down to eye level with James, "You are grounded for a month."

"A MONTH?!"

"Yes a month," future Ginny chimed in, "And you will go with Aunt Hermione to the Ministry three times a week to learn more about the future. Your more that halfway done with your schooling. You need to think about what you want to do after Hogwarts."

James groaned and Hermione said, "Oh come on James! Am I really that boring?"

Hermione looked at her future self, she could see how much Ron's sarcasm rubbed off on her.

"No but you're going to want to talk about some muggle books with me. I can't hear another word about The DaVinci Code!"

"Oh you won't be hanging out with me for most of the time your there. I am the minister after all. You'll be with Draco."

"Yes!!" James said, "Draco is so much more fun to hang out with especially since you would drag me to a bunch of meetings!"

"Hey but you still have to do work while your with me! And attend me meetings with the other heads of the departments," Draco laughed as he pulled gave James a huge hug.

"I can't stand this anymore! How can you guys be friendly with him! He has only tormented us everyday since we met him!" Present Ron yelled.

"Oh and he'll torment us some more until... well until you're not at Hogwarts anymore," Future Harry said.

"But we forgive him. He is one of my closest friends now!" said future Hermione.

"I can't take this!" Present Ron stormed out, heading for the guest room.

"I'll talk to him, but you guys start obliviating people our time-turner is almost out," said Future Ron.

A/N Thank you guys so much for over 200 reads! I posted at story the other day that's one of those next generation instagrams but took it down because I wanted to upload it when I have more chapters thought through. Updates on that story will come soon. That's all for now and stayed tuned cause there are only two chapters left! - Em

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 7.6K 15
James Sirius Potter knew he was not supposed to be in his Dad's study, but when James gets curious nothing can stop him. Well, nothing except his ann...
37.1K 597 38
Note: The story takes place after the events of Cursed Child. Albus Severus Potter is about to begin his fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft...
13K 791 32
Order of the Phoenix onwards. Part of the TRUTH & LIES UNIVERSE !!! Companion book to TRUTH !!! [can be read without reading the other] When on a mis...
216K 11.6K 132
#1 Hermionegranger (22/5/22) #1 Hermionexmalereader (20/5/22) #1 PennyHaywood (21/11/23) The third year of Y/N's time at Hogwarts and he is finally i...