You Have Me (BTS fanfic/Jungk...

By JeonChristineee

Christine grew up to be an only child with two loving parents. Everything changes when her mom dies and her f... More

Can I be your Oppa? (BTS Fanfic)
Author's note
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Skip first to this chapter then just go back after reading this please!
THANKYOU SO MUCH
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Author's note
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
ATTENTION!
Part 71 (part 1)
Part 71 (part2)
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75 (part 1)
Part 75 (part 2) FINALE.
Epilogue
Author's note.
New Story! ~
Special Chapter - My Everything
Special Chapter 2 - Hyeonhye with the boys
Special Chapter 3 - Happy (?) Anniversary, Jagiya
Another Story
House of Cards (One Shot)
Alternative Ending

Part 64

39.3K 1.1K 280
By JeonChristineee

A/N

I don't like the new wattpad ._. When I press on the notification, it doesn't show what I'm pressing for example I pressed a comment notif but it just redirects me to the part of the story where I was last on. Gah.

Well it's been awhile and my exams finished so I'm back in writing. :3 I wrote an extra long chapter for you guys. Hope you guys enjoy this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christine's POV

A sudden vibrate on my pocket made me let go of Jungkook abruptly and answer the phone.

"Umma.. Mian. I'll be there in a minute." I said as I hang up.

"We gotta go." I told him as I smiled weakly at him. He took my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze before we head to Jiyoon umma's clinic.

"Are you gonna tell the others?" He asked as we were walking.

"I have to. I don't like the feeling of hiding something.. Not to them who treated me so well.." I said looking down.

"Does Yoongi hyung know?" He asked quietly.

"Mm.. He knew the day we went to meet his parents. . I kind of blabbed it out to umma and appa not knowing he was there." I shrugged as I took a deep breath and stopped. I looked at him and he did the same.

"Don't be scared. I'm here." He smiled slightly and I returned it. I knocked and slid the door open to reveal Jiyoon umma walking back and forth as she chews on her nails. Something that my umma does when Appa goes home late.

"Umma.." I called her softly

"Dear." She ran to me and gave me a hug. "Are you okay? Does anything hurt right now? Your head?"

"Umma I'm fine.. Awhile ago tho.." I said as I trailed off.

"Sit down." She said leading me on the chair beside the little bed inside her clinic where she does normal check ups for her patients.

"Oh! I'm sorry. You are?" Jiji umma asked Jungkook who was standing by the door, unsure of what to do.

"He's Jeon Jeongguk umma.." I smiled at her and she gasped.

"Is he supposed to be here?" She whispered to me and I chuckled.

"Jagi, this is Jiyoon umma.. She's my second mother, my mom's bestfriend and.. My doctor." Jiyoon umma was surprised when I introduced her that way. "Jiyoon umma, he's Jungkook, my boyfriend." I told her and her eyes soften.

"He knows.." She told herself

"I told him.." I said and she smiles.

"And he chose to stay..." Her eyes were now teary.

"Pleasure to meet you ma'am" he holds out his hand for a handshake but Jiyoon umma refused it and gave him a hug instead.

"Please love her and be there for her. Take care of her and be attentive. She hides her pain and chooses to suffer alone not to bother those she loves." She said now crying. Jungkook patted her back as his eyes were wide, surprised for what Jiyoon umma was doing but when he heard her speech, his eyes soften as his lips form a small grin.

"Yes, I know ma'am and I will don't worry." He said

"Be strong for her. Don't chicken out and leave. Especially when you see the worst of the worst." She said and I started crying.

"Jiji umma.." I whispered and she let go of Jungkook.

"I'm sorry dear.. I shouldn't bring up the past.." She said wiping her tears. "Come on. Let's get started." She said as Jungkook stood there confused.

'Why were they crying?' Most probably is what's going on in Jungkook's head.

~~~~~~~~~

"I knew I shouldn't have let you delay the therapy for a week." She said worried.

"Umma what is it?"

"It was a side effect. We have to make that tumor shrink as soon as possible before it affects your other organs." she sighed.

"Can you.. Take another therapy for today? And stay for the night. I need to monitor you."

"I'm getting confined?!" I shrieked as Jungkook placed his hands on my shoulder.

"But-"

"Just do it Jagi. It's for your own good." Jungkook said sternly as Jiyoon umma was already on her way out, about to process in my confinement papers.

"But-"

"Please." He begged and now we were both alone in Jiyoon umma's clinic.

"Arrasso.. Go home. They need you for practice.." I said remembering what I promised RM.

"No. You need me. I'm not going." He said and tears threatened to fall from my eyes.

"Thank-you.." I managed to whisper as I had my head down, crying silently. He knelt down and lifted my chin.

"Stay strong for me jagi. Don't cry.. Hajima.." He said cupping my cheeks and wiping the tears with his thumb.

I sobbed into his shirt and he enclosed me in his arms. He stroked my hair and he cooed me.

"Alright. I'll just- oh. Mian.." Jiyoon umma said as she entered her clinic and saw us in our position. I looked up startled and Jungkook stood up quickly but she just smiled at us. "I'll go back and call you once the therapeutic instruments are ready okay? You can stay here first.." She said with a soft smile. We nodded and she closed the door leaving us alone again.

I looked up and Jungkook and he did the same. We both stifled a laugh as we tensed up as if we got caught doing inappropriate things when we weren't. He grabbed a chair and placed it infront of me then he took my hands and played with it.

"Jagi.. Can I ask?" He asked not looking at me.

"What is it?" I said and he slowly looked up to meet his eyes with mine.

"Awhile ago.. Why did you cry and what did your Jiyoon umma mean when she said she shouldn't bring up the past?" He said softly and slowly, more likely hesitating. I blinked a few times trying to put my thoughts into words..

"If you don't want to talk about it, I under-"

"No. It's fine.. Just.. Give me a minute." I said coughing, trying to gain my voice as I blink a few times. I sighed and told him.

~Flashback~

I got home from school and was greeted by a silent home. I was excited to tell my mom that I've been chosen as the school's representative to compete in the national quiz bee and dance competition alongside with Jongin, but was kind of disappointed as the silence engulfed me.

"Umma?" I called out. A second later, umma went out of their room and walked to me with a smile. I ran to her with a fat smile as I was about to tell her the good news when I noticed her eyes, red and puffy as her lips were abit pale.

I got chills and a bad gut feeling.

"Umma are you okay? Are you sick? Were you crying?" I now bombarded her with questions as I cupped her cheeks.

"Oh dear.. Umma loves you so much." She said suddenly hugging me as she cried.

"Umma what's wrong?" I said now crying too. It breaks my heart hearing her and seeing her cry. No child wants to see such a painful thing as their mother cries helplessly.

"Always remember that okay?" She said letting go of me and cupping me cheeks as she wipes the tears. "Mommy loves you so much" she said in english as she placed a loving kiss on my forehead. She speaks english when she's sad or when she's mad.. At this point, I'm totally crossing out the idea that she's mad, but why is she sad?

"Umma tell me what's wrong." I begged but she just shook her head and sniffed.

"Keep this as a secret from your appa first. I'll tell him sooner or later.." She said and I bit my lip, hesitating if I should agree to this or not.

"Please princess, do this for mom?" She said in english again as her voice was shaking.

"Can't I know what's happening first?" I asked back in english.

"In the right time.." She said as she hugged me again.

"Arrasso.." I felt weak seeing her like this.

A few weeks later, I got a call from an unknown number. Jongin and I we're walking home from school when I dropped my phone and everything I was holding as I started running. Jongin had to pick my things up and ran to catch up with me.

"What's wrong with you?!" He shouted as we ran.

"My mom's in the hospital!" I shouted back, crying. His eyes widen and he took my arm to stop me from running but I tried to get away.

"Christine ah-"

"Let go! I have to go to umma!"

"Snap out of it!" He shouted and I stopped. I looked at him feeling lost as tears blurred my vision. He took me in his arms and hugged me tight.

"Calm down. We'll get there faster if we take the cab. Your mom will be alright, okay? I'll go with you." He said soothingly and I nodded blankly as I cried.

-in the hospital-

I ran as fast as I could after asking the nurse where Min Kristine's room is. I opened the door and found appa shouting as umma was crying.

"HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL ME THIS KRISTINE?!" Appa shouted.

"Yeobo.. Yoonseok.."

"We were supposed to be together! Partners! You're my other half?! How could you do this to me?!"

"Yoonseok.."

"Cancer.. This important thing.. And you won't even tell me.. If it wasn't for Jiyoon telling me.. You just plan to die silently, leaving us miserable huh?!"

"No.. No.. It's not like that.." Umma cried hardly.

"Then what is it?!" Appa shouted

"Appa.. Umma.." I said crying seeing them like this. Umma.. Has cancer? Why are they fighting? Umma looks so skinny.. So weak.. So pale.. So.. Sick. And appa's so mad.. So lost.. So.. Broken.

"Tinnie ah..." Both of them gasped in surprise.

"What's happening.." I cried

"I can't take this." Appa said passing by me and Jongin as he sighed heavily, going out of the room and slamming the door.

"Umma?" I ran to her and hugged her. We both cried as we hugged eachother tight.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so so sorry.." She muttered

"No umma.. Don't say sorry.. You've done nothing wrong.." I cooed

"Princess.. Umma.. Umma's cancer is on stage 4 already.."

I froze.

What?!

We let go as she cupped my face and cried more.

"I don't have much time left.. Please tell your father that I love him alright?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No, no, no. Don't talk like that! Umma don't give up! No! Fight it! I'll be with you! Appa will come back! Don't say such things!" I shouted at her as I cried.

"My dear-"

"Promise me!" I shouted desperately.

"Alright.. Alright.. I promise I'll fight." She said and I hugged her tight as we both cried.

-end of flash back-

"Appa left for 3weeks and I stayed in the hospital the whole time. She died exactly 3 weeks after appa left. It was the same day Jongin auditioned for SMEnt.. She got cremated and appa returned just in time for the signing of the papers for cremation. He was supposed to say sorry and be there for her, for us.. But.. He was a little too late and Jiyoon umma despised him for leaving her bestfriend. Yes, Jiyoon umma also took care of my umma but she diagnosed it too late.."

"Maybe that's why your appa became like what he was before you got him back.. He was regretful.." He said

"He was.." I smiled sadly.

"I'll be stronger." Jungkook said looking up to me with glassy eyes. "No matter how painful it is.. I'll stay alright?"

I nodded as I blink a few times and he hugged me. "I'll be stronger.. I'll be stronger.." He muttered as his hug grew tighter.

"Dear, it's all ready." Jiyoon umma said and we let go. I stood up and walked to her with Jungkook my side, his fingers intertwined with mine.

.

.

Jungkook's POV

I'll be stronger. I'll be stronger than her father. I don't want to commit the same mistake and be too late to regret and take her back. No. I won't leave and I promise you that. Mr and Mrs Min.. Please.. Help us.

We got in the therapeutic clinic and alot of apparatuses were set up beside this uncomfortable looking chair where she sat. She squeezed my hand as her Jiyoon umma starts tying a rubber strap on her arm.

"Don't look." She said to me but I kept my eyes on her. She closed her eyes tight as a small scream escaped her lips. Her grip was real tight but I held it with both my hands.

"You'll get used to it dear.. Bare it a little more.. You can do this.." Jiyoon umma said stroking her hair as Christine nodded as single tear fell out of her eyes.

"How long does this take? Why is she in so much pain?!" I started raising my voice a little while I panic

"As long as she finishes that." She pointed out a pouch of liquid that hanged like dextrose. It's tube led on to the needle that stuck on her arm and every now and then, she'd grip my hand tightly and sob a little.

Jiyoon umma gave me a chair so that I could sit beside her all through out this hellish procedure for her. It tears me into pieces seeing her in so much pain. If only there was a way to take it and suffer myself, sparing her from this pain. It's hell to watch her suffer like this. I don't want to see it. I want to run away. I want to hide.. But I can't. I don't have the heart to. I can't stand, I can't move.. I can't let go of her hand.. No.. I can't.

After two hours, she finished the pouch but she looks drained.

"Jagi? Jagi?! Jagi!" I shouted and Jiyoon umma ran to us. Christine was loosing consciousness. I panicked when her grip on my hand stared to loosen.

"Dear.. She's fine. She's just tired.. We'll get her a room to rest in alright? Calm down.." she said as she rubbed my back.

"She'll be alright, right?" I asked.

"Yes. She will be. I diagnosed it earlier than her mother, I won't fail this time. I'll do what my best okay dear?"

"Please.. Save her." My voice sounded so hoarse and shaky.

"I'm trying to." She said as her eyes softened at me as she gave my hand a slight squeeze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suga's POV

"What's taking them so long?" Namjoon said frustrated.

"Where did they go anyways? Do you know hyung?" Hoseok asked

"Not really." I lied.

"Oh? Your phone is ringing hyung. It's Jungkook." Jimin, who was playing with my phone, gave it to me.

"Yah. Where are you? What's taking you so long?"

"Hyung, can you bring me extra clothes?"

"What are you saying? You're not coming home!?!" I shouted. Everyone became quiet as Jin motioned me to loud speaker it for everyone to hear.

"No.. We can't go home.." He said sounding tired.

"Yah! You rascal what do you mean?!" Namjoon asked

"Christine's confined. She can't go home for tonight and I'm not leaving her alone."

"BWOH?!" Everyone exclaimed including me. She said it was just a check up. What happened?!

"Where exactly are you?!" Jimin asked frantically.

"Seoul Medical Hospital."

"We're on our way." I hanged up and without a single word, we ran outside not caring if we're dressed in home clothes as we got in my car and squeezed ourselves as I sped off to the said hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's POV

I waited outside her room as she slept peacefully, her heartbeat monitor saying it was stable. I sat on the bench right beside her room as I pound on what happened awhile ago.

Seeing her suffering with alot of machines and needles and everything on her.. Could I last? I'm dying, seeing her that way.

I buried my face in my hands as I try to compose myself. A few minutes later, I heard running sounds of many people as it gets closer to me.

"Jungkookie!" One shouted and I looked up and saw my hyungs in their practice clothes running towards me. Some in sweatpants, some in plain black jersey shorts, some in plain baggy shirts and most of them in slippers.

"What happened? Where's Christine?" Yoongi hyung said holding my shoulders.

"Inside, resting."

"What happened?! How did you end up here?!" Jin hyung asked as I cried silently.

"Omona." Hoseok hyung went and hugged me and everyone tried to comfort me and ask what's wrong.

"L.let's wait for her to wake up. She needs to tell you something important." I said composing myself as I looked at my hyungs. They all looked worried, confused and speechless but when I turned to look at Yoongi hyung, his fist were tightly closed and his facial expression showed a different emotion.

Pain.

"C.can we go inside?" Taehyung asked and I nodded.

"You gotta be quiet and let her rest okay?" I told them and they nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.1K 24
Two people living the best lives they could, one guy having a bad day. Who could've known that everything would come crashing down in just one night...
660 139 18
Y/N is a simple girl who lives in hiding from her life as she is running away from the spotlight. One day she bumps into the one and only Kim Taehyun...
129K 5.2K 65
Status: Complete (UNDER EDITING) Imagine this. You're a 15 year old fangirl, who's currently at school, you're getting great grades, you have amazin...
545 26 14
also you will have 7 step brothers huh.. that would be fun y/n! you are not allowed to do that . Dad, you and marriage? that trick won't work here j...