klaroline-the dark story (COM...

By klarolinefan11

| Ranked#1 | Caroline's life takes a big turn when she meets a killer vampire and ends up being in the middle... More

Chapter 1: A dark night
Chapter 2:The blonde girl
Chapter 3: I failed to escape
chapter 4: The youngest Mikealson
Chapter:6 Its all about Valentine
Chapter:7 Let's work together
Chapter 8: Going home
Chapter:9 Feeling Stranger
Chapter 10: Off the Bayou
Chapter 11: Unlinking
Chapter 12: Broken
Chapter:13: Let go gentle
Chapter 14: Master Plan
Chapter 15: Harvest
Chapter 16: The tale of Valentine
Chapter 17: Unanswered
Chapter 18: The Long Lost Sister
Chapter 19: The threat
Chapter 20: Trap
Chapter 21: The journal
Chapter 22: Transition
Chapter 23: The Upgraded Vampire
Chapter 24: This is how it all started
Chapter 25: The New Chapter of Klaroline
Chapter 26: Hope
Chapter 27: Klaus
Chapter 28: Decade Dance
Chapter 29: Save the last dance
Chapter 30: In my Dreams
Chapter 31: Blood and kill-Part 1
Chapter 32: Blood & kill- part 2
Chapter 33: The Return
Chapter 34: Tearing apart
Chapter 35: Sired
Chapter 36: Back to you
Chapter 37: Taming the bitch- Part 1
Chapter 38: Taming the bitch Part 2
Chapter 39: Hollow!
Chapter 40: Night in the moonshine!
Chapter 41: Devil in beauty!
Chapter 42: To the Rescue
Chapter 43: I got you!
Chapter 44: The spirit within
Last Chapter '45': Together forever!

Chapter 5:The beginning of war.

3.2K 101 7
By klarolinefan11

"Who is Valentine? And why does he scare you?"

Sophie walked past several graves, came across a concrete bench to sit on. "Last year when Marcel disappeared, Valentine took control of the quarter."

At the mention of Marcel, Rebekah couldn't believe her words. It was more than a century to hear that familiar name.

"How's that possible? Marcel died a century ago."

"No, he survived the night when this city was burned to the ground."

....

Klaus poured a drink for himself as he watched over Tyler who was tied down. Blood was everywhere and Tyler was in pain. Klaus always like getting messy and bloody to get what he desired but nowadays, the situation was quite the opposite. He was going to become a father, and his plan were taking time to set in.

A lot of planning was involved and he had to keep Elijah out of the way as his noble behavior was ruining the way Klaus had decided to work with him.

Twenty-four hours of slashing Tyler's skin so vervain would go away was the last thing he wanted to do. He could ask anyone to do it for him but he was trying to keep himself away from his doe-eyed sister.

After he was done with the drink and hoped for this to get over soon, he came to him. "Now, Tyler, I think this is enough and the vervain is out of your system." To confirm his speculation, he compelled him to take out his daylight ring in the sun. Tyler did what was asked and he was saved at the last second.

Satisfied, he looked into his eyes again.  "Now you will go straight to quarter, mix up with them and get inside the Valentine's trusted circle and find Marcel Gerard. If you got any news or any clue, you will update me immediately

"I will update you." No doubt, his newest servant was ready to serve. Taking orders, he was freed and as he faded away into the dark, Klaus stayed— lost in the pool of his own thoughts.

****

Sunday morning, right after breakfast, Klaus had summoned the vampires and werewolves in the front yard that he had received from Henry. Until now, they had been chained but it was the time for his next move.

While he compelled the vampires to head to quarter and mingle with Valentine's, the werewolves were lying dead on the ground, in transition.

"But!" Klaus eloquent. "before you dispatch, someone is here to meet you"

Caroline came out of the mansion in time, stood beside Klaus with a huge gap between them. She quickly scanned the vicinity.

"Now love, will you please recognize the vampire who attacked you?" He grinned at her.

Caroline inspected every single vampire that stood there. She even stepped forward, showing no fear and it drew Klaus' interest.

She squinted her dark green eyes—trying to have a glimpse of every single one of them. The flash of that came back, and she was scared, just for a second before pulling herself together and shook off the memory.

"He's not among them." he turned to him. "I think he escaped or maybe he was not your guy."

"Are you sure, love?" Klaus crossed his arms on his back.

"Dead sure." She repeated in confidence.

Klaus ordered his vampire to leave and as they left, Caroline's eyes went to those wolves.

"What the hell did you do to these people?"

"Don't worry, love. They are in transition. My own sired hybrid soldiers."

"What are you planning?" She asked with full curiosity, her eyes matching his.

"That's none of your concern," Klaus seductively said and stepped closer, his lips forming a mischievous smile that she didn't see coming. "But I think It's time for you to get inside before they get wake up and try to snack on you. I wouldn't be able to deny them that pleasure."

As expected, Caroline shot him daggering stares, cursing mentally before leaving and Klaus couldn't help but smile even more.

*******

Loud music, indistinct chatter, and aesthetic art was the highlight of the city Rebekah and his siblings choose to make their home.

Walking down, reminiscing her good old days, she entered a bar. The scent of vampires and humans was everywhere.

Some were dancing and some were feeding. It was quite the view she was used to seeing wherever she went and met her kind.

Rebekah picked up a vase placed on the cornered table, aimed, and threw it straight to the man who was playing the trumpet. The man stupified, fell, stopping the music.

Everyone gathered in the bar looked at Rebekah.

As she took forward another step, a rooky tried to attack her but she responded, shredding him into pieces. The killing was always a pleasure.

With a valiant entry of an original vampire, everyone was startled for a moment.

"Rebekah Mikealson!" Spoke a voice from the far corner.

Valentine, drinks in hand, was perched between women who were trying to seduce him to feed onto them. However, everything was quiet now. 

"An original vampire." He got up, leaving his girls behind. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Welcome to my city." 

Rebekah rolled her eyes. "Skip pleasure part! What's your business with the witches?"

"I keep them in control". He noted calmly. "Nothing more than that."

"Witches are born to do magic. Why would they give up practicing magic for vampires?"

"Like you said my business and I don't discuss it with outsiders." He said, clearly, his calm tone wavering.

Rebekah Chuckled. "Outsiders? Remind me it is we who built this town. " She took a deep breath."Very well. Let's just get over with this, shall we?"

Reflecting a smile, she grasped Valentine's throat in her grip, pinning him in the air like he was a toy.
She raised her other hand to drive it inside his heart but his fellow vampires attacked her.

She tumbled after being imbalanced and threw Valentine to the front like a rag doll. He landed on the bar counter, crashing glasses and accessories on his way.

The fight continued and by the end of it, half of the vampires were knocked out, leaving Rebekah's hand and jacket smeared in blood.

The bar fell back to silence once again as everybody took in the surrounding. A lot of people had backed out meanwhile humans walked away with desiring to not get killed.

Seconds later when Rebekah sensed another pair of vampires planning to attack her, she dismissed them with an eye roll and turned to Valentine who was watching everything after he was dumped on the counter.

"I'm done playing with your comrades." The blonde growled, swooshing ahead, and held his neck.

Her fist digs inside his chest.

Valentine choked. "Do it again and never find your precious Marcel."

His weak smile had turned into a full-fledged devilish grin. Hearing Marcel's name, she looked at him in desperation, losing the grip of his neck at the moment of her weakness.

Valentine couldn't miss the look. "Ohhhoo. . desperate, aren't you? Looks like I hit a nerve."

"Where is he?" Rebekah asked while glaring at him hard.

He Chuckled. "Why would I tell the only thing that can keep me alive? I know you're a Mikealson— the unkillable but I have the best leverage over you all. Consider it my insurance."

"Well, here's the thing!" Rebekah scoffed. "My brothers have already arrived in New Orleans. And as for Klaus, the ruthless and fierce vampire in history, he doesn't give a damn about the leverage."

"But you do!" Valentine said confidently.

"Of course I do." She assured him and smiled blankly. There was no point to deny the truth.  "The fact is that Klaus never gives up. He will tear you limb from limb until you beg for a quick death. So count your days and consider yourself lucky if you could make it just for a month. Tick tock!"
Rebekah smirked victoriously, realizing her threat did affect him the way she was hoping for. 

Rebekah vanished knowing he was fuming inside.

"Find me, Sophie Devereaux. Now!" He shouted at his vampires who took the order.

*****

As the night rolled around, Klaus helped himself with bourbon, in hopes of cooling his mind down. Most of the days and nights were spent on planning and executing so he barely had time to himself.

His plans to spend the night without any disturbance were ruined when her sister walked in, bloodshot, and pushed his drinks away.

"What's this Rebekah?" He didn't even spare her a glance.  Don't you have someone else to vent your anger out?"

"Where is Elijah?" She hissed.

"I told you he's on holiday" Klaus now faced her, making it apparent how annoyed he was.

"We need him Nik because that bastard has Marcel captive"

"I already know this. Now stop disturbing me." He hoarse.

Rebekah was stunned to get another startling news from his selfish brother. Out of anger, black vines started appearing over her face.

"Are you out of your mind? You daggered Elijah, left Hayley with the witches and Marcel...God knows where he is?"

Klaus gritted his teeth and got up, rounding in front of Rebekah.

"You met Valentine. Didn't you?" Klaus already knew the answer but he still asked her. Rebekah looked away which was a clear dead away.

He clenched his fist into a tight ball.
"By meeting him, you've begun the war that wasn't supposed to start yet." Klaus squealed at her and before he could say further, his phone vibrated.

He picked up the call and got angrier at the information the speaker from the other side gave him. After he hung up, his vexed look was on.

"Did you killed the vampires at the bar?" he anxiously asked her with his angry tone.

"They were annoying and mannerless," she replied without any regret.

Caroline, who was asleep in her bedroom woke up when she heard noises coming from the hall. Anxious and slightly afraid, she pushed away from her blanket and ran out of the room.

Reaching halfway to the stairs, she could see things scattered on the living room in pieces.

Her eyes further as she saw Klaus who was done breaking stuff glared at Rebekah.

"You have any idea what you have done. You killed those vampires. Five of them were my men." Klaus furiously yelled at her.

Rebekah's eyes now covered in tears, looked at him in disgust. "You're such a self-absorbed, Nik. You cared for those five dead vampires rather than your own family. How low can you fall?"

Klaus looked away at her statement, his anger not wanting to go away.  After a moment of silence, he spoke. "You have no idea what I'm up to so let me spell it out for you, sister!"
      "The vampires you killed were my spy. They were watching Valentine's every move. I left Hayley with the witches because right now, it's the safest place she can be.
      "Valentine is possessing a powerful weapon. Until I find what it is, she will be under a thousand protection spells. And lastly Marcel, you know how important he is to me. My sired hybrids are searching for him since the second I found about Marcel being alive. Very soon, I will get back everything which is mine. My town, my home, and  Marcel. Then I will raise my child in this town with all comfort and security. "

He took a deep breath. "So now you're happy, little sister?"

More tears filled her eyes and rolled down as she bent down on the stairs and sat, utterly sad. Klaus joined her, looking much composed.

Caroline watched them quietly.

"And what about Elijah. He's our brother?" She sniffed.

"Yes, our brother, who wanted me to take Hayley and leave this town for good. When I shared my plans with him, he immediately disapproved of them. So I had to remove him from the picture."

"We need our brother. Like you said Valentine possesses a powerful weapon."

"No, not now. I have set my plans." Klaus stated. "And they need to be executed as I want. If you like it then stay. If not, there the door, see if I care"

At that point, all the three people in the room knew he didn't.

____________

Reviews are highly appreciated. Do know your views.
Forgive for the mistakes.
Updated on:21 October 2018
I'll update soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
8.1K 304 13
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
305K 7.3K 49
Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories โ˜บ๏ธ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber and will do whatever it takes to win bac...
107K 3.1K 46
๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...