I'm The New Girl

By JianSupreme

Zoeey never wanted to be the new girl. Yet she is and has been many times as her parents get transferred many... More

Im the new girl
Afraid of what?
Because your beautiful
Made for each other
For your info
More Than That?
Look Out Your Window
Sorry
What Are We?
Everything Is Falling Into Place
Walk Outside
Thats My Girl
I Have A Boyfriend
This Is Harry
Sing To Me?
There We Go
Meant For Forever.
Come On Louis
Me And Niall
H-Harry? Zoey?
Question Time!
Trailer!
Jian
#AlwaysInOurHeartsZaynMalik ❤️❤️❤️
Head In The Clouds
Then How Come You Did?
I Have Something To Tell You..
Quick note
Im going to kill you

Just a special guess

506 18 2
By JianSupreme

"So have you got a ride home?" Harry askes me as we walk in opposite direction of the others.

"No, Charlie takes the bus, and mum and dad are working until later the evening." I finish

"Well, come on then" he orders me, as we exit the school and start walking towards a black ute.

I wait for him to unlock the doors, then I jump into the passengers seat, riding shotgun.

A majority of the car ride is silent, apart from me giving him the directions.

We are about 5 mins away from home, Harry askes me, "So... Wanna play 20 questions?"

I stare over at him, in a weird way because that is not what I was expecting him to say.

"Umm, that was unexpected, but sure." I say with a shrug.

"You start" I say after a couple of seconds of silence.

"Ok" Harry says before a long awkward pause

He finally finishes his sentence, with his question.

"We'll start at random, and then get into the juicy stuff," after he says that I give him a weird look.

"What's your favourite hobby?" Is his first question.

My reply is, "being with my family, and having a good time." I answer to him, I guess he doesn't know what to say because all he does, is give a little nod.

"What's yours?" I ask.

Harry lets out a sigh and thinks for a minute, "Being with the gang."

"Tell me the names of all the people in your family." He some what orders.

"Ok," I start "There's my mum, Alyson, my dad, Rob, my little sister Charlie and my older sister Stacey, but she lives with her boyfriend, Mark, back in Chicago."

"What's your biggest secret?!" I ask getting more into the game as if it's truth or dare or something. I sit up better and cross my legs.

"My biggest secret," Harry starts "Is that I want to be a author..."

"Seriously? Aww" I tell him

He blushes.

"Do you think you have ever met the love of your life?" Harry askes.

"Yep" I reply popping the p, earning a surprised, puzzled look from Harry.

I give a slight giggle and finish, "Food"

I look over to Harry and see what looks like a wash of relief on his face which makes me blush, turning my head away from him.

"Food? Seriously?" He asks me in a stupid kind of tone.

"Yeah, food" I simply return

"I actually love food more than life. I can't live without food, and yes I know you technically can't anyway, but food is amazing! I practically live,for food, food is pretty much the reason I wake up in the morning." I continue "I literally live and breath for food. Oh speaking of which is there any food places around this area? I'm starving" I whine to Harry causing him to burst into fits of laughter.

"So am I actually" Harry says matter of factly, making a U turn

After a couple of minutes we arrive at McDonald's.

"OMG!! How do you know McDonald's is my life??"

"Just a special guess" he tells me with a smirk as we arrive at the drive through

"What do you want?" He asks me

I think on it for a minute before telling him my order.

"A large Mc Chicken Combo with a large coke and 6 chicken nuggets, oh and a caramel sundae" I say with a cheeky grin

Harry looks at me wide eyed before laughing

"Hi, welcome to McDonald's" the lady says through the intercom, "what would you like today?"

"Can I get a large Mc Chicken Combo with a large coke and 12 chicken nuggets, and a caramel sundae, and a large cheeseburger and fries with fanta and strawberry sundae" Harry finishes.

"Sure thing, just drive on up when your ready" she tells us

We wait patiently for a minute before a man comes up to us handing us two large bags and the drinks in on of those little trays.

Harry hands me the drinks and puts the bags on the floor

"Thanks" he mumbles to the man

We keep driving while I pull out my purse.

"No, it's ok, I got it" Harry tells me.

"Are you sure?" I ask him

"Positive" he assures me as the cashier approaches us

"Hi, that's $31.70, please" she tell us, Harry pulls out a fifty, gives it to the lady, and she gives him the change.

"Would you like your receipt today?" She asks us

"No" harry says and with that we drive off

"What is your honest opinion of me?" I ask continuing the game which obviously harry has forgotten about because he asks me, "What brings this on?"

"Well, I haven't asked you 20 questions yet." I tell him in a smart tone

He furrows his eyebrows together. "Oh!, I forgot about that ummm, my honest opinion of you is that, I think your the most beautiful person, I've ever met. I think your a smart, intelligent, funny, attractive young lady, and I like you a lot."

I smile."Thank you Harry, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me," I tell him while smiling.

We arrive army house after a few seconds of silence.

Harry pulls into the drive way and turns his ute off.

We grab our food and walk inside.

--------------<3-----------------

Once we walk inside and I place my bag on the table, I ask harry if he wants to watch a movie.

"Sure, but no chick flicks!" He warns

"Haha! I solumly promise there will be no chick flicks." I chuckle

"Ok, so what do ya wanna watch?" He askes

"Umm" I start while viewing over all the DVDs, in the cabinet.

"Big Daddy? The comedy with Adam Sandler." I ask

"Ok," Harry says with a slight shrug.

I put the DVD into the DVD player, while it loads, I go and put the sundaes in the freezer.

When I return, I go and sit down on the couch next to Harry, I take my shoes off and pull my legs up, so they go out the side of my body, with one sitting on top of the other.

Harry places his arm around me, pulling me in slightly closer.

I rest my head on his chest, and he kisses my forehead, and press play.

We get to about 3/4 of the way through the movie, when we a startled with a burst of cold air hit us from the door opening, we both jump up, out of our seats. I turn my head to see my little sister run inside and up the stairs, followed by a loud slam of the door, she's crying.

I look over to Harry, in a scared way and run up the stairs, with Harry running after me.

Harry catches up to me right as I approach the door.

I quietly knock before opening the door, when I look inside I see Charlie laying down on her bed with her head buried in her arms, it breaks my heart seeing her this way.

"Charlie?" I ask her, as I walk over sitting on the side of the bed, beside her, while comforting her, rubbing my hand up and down her leg and my other hand on shoulder

"Charlie, honey what's wrong?" I ask

"Nothing." I hear her silently say

"We'll then why are you crying?" I ask her

"Nothing!" She says loudly and more angrily this time

I stand up and walk over to Harry, who is still standing at the door

"What's going on?" He asks me

"You tell me" I start, "Her name is Charlie, she's my little sister" I tell Harry.

He looks over to her then back at me

He let's go of my hand, and walks over to Charlie, and sits down beside her.

"Hi" Harry says to her, when she ran inside she mustn't of noticed that I had company, she peeps her eyes out of her buried self

"My names Harry, I'm a friend of Zoeeys from school, your Charlie right?, the cute little sister, that Zoeey won't stop talking about?" He askes, sending me a wink

Charlie gives a giggle which makes me smile

"Yeah" she simply returns to Harry.

"Do you want to tell Zoeey why, a cute little girl like you is crying"Harry asks I a soothing tone, which warms my heart a little.

She looks down before shaking her head, no, I look down. It hurts me some what, my little sister not wanting to tell me what's going on

Harry looks over to me.

"What about me?" He asks earning a surprised look from both of us

"Ok" she says which makes me even more shocked

He looks over to be with his bottom lip pulled over the top one, giving me a nod, which I take as my cue to leave, I smile and close the door behind me.

------<3--------

HARRYS POV

"Ok?" I starts

"I had the worst day of my life, at my new school today"

"How come?" I ask her "what happened

"Everyone was being really mean to me. When I got on the bus, no one wanting me to sit by them, so I sat by myself and the girls keeped pulling my hair, then when I got off the bus the pushed me over and stole my lunch, no one wanted to sit by me and then I got tripped over on purpose by Alexandra when I walked up the bus, she's the one who stole my lunch and pulled my hair." She finishes.

It breaks my heart to know someone could be so mean to a perfect little girl.

"Ok, what you need to do, Charlie, is forget her, bullies suck! I got bullied when I was little and I just ignored them. That's the best thing to do, you know, because when people bully others, it's just because they are looking for attention and because they are jealous. And who wouldn't be jealous of you? Your a beautiful, smart, little girl, and you shouldn't beat yourself up over bullies, just ignore them and eventually they give up, and then you win." I finish.

"We'll, I do like winning!" She says, causing me to laugh, I circle her in a hug.

"Wanna come down stairs?" I ask, "there's a McDonald strawberry sundae in the freezer with your name on it!"

"Yay!" Charlie exclaims throwing her hand in the air.

--------<3---------

Me and Charlie walk down stairs to see that Zoeey has cleaned the lounge room and is now sitting there watching the rest of the movie with her sundae , her hair has been tide into a messy bun and she has a blanket wrapped around her, she hits pause and stands up and hugs Charlie who is sitting on the table eating the sundae, it makes me smile.

Zoeey walks over to me hugging me, I immediately hug back

"thank you Harry" she says, "So what happened?"

"Bullies" I start, "I told her just to ignore them cause they're just jealous"

"Thanks Harry" she tells me.

"So, wanna stay for dinner?" Zoeey askes me.

----------<3----------

Sorry, it's a bit rushed, what're you think?
It's a bit of an eh chapter to me.

Next one will be good, there's a surprise in store for ya'll.

Anyway, vote and comment.

:;;Tayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
435K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...