First Love (TinCan) (Rewritte...

By CoffeeDolgantte

What happen if your boyfriend forget about you? "Can! watch out!" said Good Bugh . . . . "Are you okay, Can?"... More

1. Forget
2. Regret and Past
3. Past 2
Author Note
4. Past 3 - Problem
6. Past 5 - Wish come true
7. Present an Decision
Side Story - Can's Birthday pt. 1
Side Story - Can's Birthday pt. 2
8. Anniversary pt. 1
Anniversary pt. 2
10. Gloomy and Truth
11. Family and Game 1
12. Family and Game 2
13. The dinner
The Journal
The Routine

5. Past 4 - Tools

1.9K 79 4
By CoffeeDolgantte

Can POV

I feel Ae always watch me after the practice, I just tilted my head pretend didn't know what he is doing to me.

"Hey, Ae, Can!" I heard someone called me and Ae. We look around and see Pond and Aim slowly walk to us while Pond shake his hand above his head.
"Hey, Can, how are you doing? Is it everything ok?" Aim look at me, and I am giving her look 'not ask anything for this moment'
"I am okay of course" I smile at her. She nods her head and smile at me.
"You have to talk to me Can" She whispered.

"What are you doing?" Suddenly Tin behind me looking at Aim with annoyed look.
"Chill, bro, it is just my girlfriend" Pond said to Tin who still looking Aim while drag her to him. Aim just rolled her eyes and standing beside Pond smiling.
"I am Can's friend since high school with Pond." Aim said smiling at Tin who still have a ice look in his face.

"Your face.. it's ugly.."Can said cutely to Tin while poke his cheek. Tin look at Can, and smile at him.
"Get a room you two " said Ae and Good nod with agreement.
"As you don't like this in public with Pete." Tin said sarcastically.
"What Pete?" Pete suddenly behind Tin and slowly beside Ae.
"Your 'fan' is jealous of me" Tin said.
"Au.. why?" Pete said questioningly.
"Ignore him" Ae said while drag Pete closely to him and hug his waist. Pete look down and blushes.
"Guys, don't ignore us.."Pond said and Aim just look at her boyfriend with bored look.

"Tin, may I borrow Can for awhile?" Aim suddenly said in silent.
"Aa, yes, I am going to discuss something with Aim and Pond, wait here na~ 10 minutes." Can cut Tin before he saying anything and drag Pond and Aim away from Tin, Pete, and Ae who look at them mindless.

"Is Can have something behind me?"ask Tin to himself.
"Don't worry about Can, he is to busy to think, maybe he wanna ask something about food."Pete said while Ae just silent.

While Pond, Aim, and Can

"Are you have to make us to do something looks suspicious Can?" Aim said.
"Sorry Ai'Aim, I am afraid Tin will not agree with you. You know I always do by reflect. Maybe he didn't buy it and think a food that I wanna discuss you about you." Can smiling stupidly at his friend Aim and Pond.
"How is it? I received your message. What happen?" Aim ask with serious look.

"This, please look.." Can give Aim the envelope that he received.
Aim look Can and the envelope then she opening it.
"So, what can I do for you?"
"Maybe it is related to my fourth dream recently. I am afraid if my relationship with Tin will not last longer."
"How about fifth?"
"I still didn't dream it" I lied to Aim.

I am not believing what my mother said about fifth dream is lucky future for our family. Three years ago, I dream my mother and father died when they are went to pick me and Lemon in school. Fourth time I dreamed it and didn't tell them what I am dreaming, because I am afraid that will happen. Then, I am waiting for the fifth dream to come about what she said, but never happen. They died before I had a fifth dream. For a week after they died, I shut down myself from everyone, even Lemon my little sister. While I am shutting down myself, I keep thinking possibilities, what if I told them about my dream? What if and what if. Until I pass out on the six days because I am not ate much. After that, one thing I have to give my regards to my sister is when she said

"P' if thinking make you this, don't think just let your heart do what do you want. It is not your fault, even you know how much will happen, you know the rule, it is not to be spoken with the actual person. You can only know the future and that is not all the future you can see mostly people you cared for. Please P' come back for me, let it be. Mother and father will be sad if you like this. I need you P', I really need you." She hug me and crying when I am awake in the hospital in the next day.

I made her crying. After that, I promised to myself, even I am dreaming, my heart will choose to forget all, that's why sometimes I can't remember what I am dreamed at night. For me, dreaming like curse, because it can take away what is precious to me. I always told Lemon what I am dreaming or I will wrote it in journal the she will read it later, sometimes happen and or not, i don't know. What I am afraid is the truth of what my mother talked to me when I was a child.

"Cantoloupe, my sweetheart, you know, when you love someone dearly, sometimes you have to choose between your power or the one you love. Love is pure power in this world and Love is infinity. Nothing can save you when you to depend on your power, but love can save you from the darkness and lost from it. If you want depend on your power, you need Love to safe you. Only pure heart can make Love is infinity. Like mother and father." My mother said to me when I am learning about my sight-seeing like my mother did. Henceforward, I still didn't catch what my mother mean by that until now.

Back to the reality

"So, what price can I give you, Aim?" I said to her.
"Hmm, I don't want you to pay me hehehe but I wanna try something to you. This! *she give a rubber band to my hand* it can grant you one wish." Aim said smiling innocently.
"Is it on of your failed experiment or"
"How cruel you are! My Pond is the witness, this rubber band can grant you but only one wish after that the it will vanish. If you don't believe it, Pond is the one who willing become my guinea pig." I look at Pond who nods his heads several times.
"Yeah, actually why today you are so silent?"
"Because what he wished for, He wish not to talk if I don't say he can talk, but he only wish it for one days." Aim said with a sad eyes. Pond just look at her annoyed, when he know his girlfriend just wanted to be fun.
"So, I just said my wish is, then it will respond? " Aim shrug his shoulder "Actually, I don't know when we know what we wish is be granted or not. There are not having detail information for that. You have to thankful to me, because this rubber is the last one, and I found it in the mountain of rubish of mine. Hehehehe. Please try it, maybe it can help you if sometime happen"
"Okay, I will keep it." I put the rubber band in my wrist. Pond just nodded at me and we going back to the group.

Tin POV

Too long!! What they are talking about?

Tin frustrated about Can missing with his friend just for a minute. Ae and Pete look at Tin who walk around infront of them while in canteen.

"Would you sit down, Ai Tin? You are annoying us" Pete said.
"Ai Tin! Just sit down, it is only 2 minutes Can excuse himself, and here you like going lose him forever." Ae said and Tin shoot him a look. Tin walk around, worried about Can who not with him beside class and practice.

"Tin~" Can voice can be heard beside them while Can hug him cutely and smile happily at Tin.
Tin smile at his baby Can who looks so adorable and cute right now. "You done?" Tin kissed his temple showering him love.

"Ew, get a room two of you," "where Aim and Pond, Can?" Ae said.
"Hmm, they said they have something to do. Tin lest go home na~ hungry" Can said cutely to Tin.
Tin chuckle and nods his head, his hand in Can waist and drag him apart from his friends. "We go first" Tin said while Can just wave his hand and say "see you next day".

Pond and Aim

"You can talk now but only with me" Aim said with pout in her lips.
"Finally! Ai' Aim~" He want hug her but Aim stop him.
"Don't you dare." Pond just stop and nods several times and they walk.

"Pond, am I too much?" Aim suddenly said while they are walking.
"Huh? What are you thinking now Ai'Aim?" Pond is used to her behaviour when she talking like this.
"I don't know, actually, are you regret being with me?" Aim stoped and look at Pond.
Pond look at his beautiful girlfriend, he look her clear eyes and beaming face, mesmerized by her beauty.
"What is it? How can I regret being with you. You are my everything.."
"But, I am to reserved, my friend said that too. I am not like 'another' girl."
"What a silly thinking *tap her head slightly* I ask you to be my girlfriend because I love you, the you I am in love not another girl. If someone said that you are to reserved or something like that, don't take their bullshit. I choose you because of you."
"But.."
"Hey, ChaAim, listen to me, if your friend said you are to reserved because you don't let someone touch you or like that, maybe you should avoided them. I respect what is your decision. Though I am a little pervert.."
"Little?" Aim questioningly my phrase.
"Okay, okay, big pervert.. but i respect whatever your decision, because of that I know the women I choose to date it the good one, being in relationship not always having something 'fun' you know" Pond said with concern and serious voice.
Aim smile at Pond.
"Go back home safely, my beautiful. Text me when you arrive" Pond said to Aim when she is being pick up.

"Aa!!! I forgot" Aim said suddenly when she going to get into the car.
"What?" Pond surprise at her sudden talk and ask her.
"What should I do, Ai Pond?! I forgot to tell Ai'Can that the wish only happen if you wish it by heart not talk!"
"But you said you didn't know how that things work!"
"Yes, it true, what I mean is the power of granting the wish is random, if you have 5 wish that you said with your heart, the rubber will pick randomly. In your case, because you only ask one, the rubber grant your wish. Which is the time between the wish and grant only 5 minutes!"
"So, let just say, I wish to be happy and in 5 minutes I don't wish anything beside that, it will grant my wish. But If I have more than a wish the rubber will pick randomly my wish!"
"Yes!"
"So?"
"What are we going to do with Can?" Aim said while worrying her friend, Can.
"It is okay, maybe he didn't make a dangerous wish, maybe he will make a wish about Tin, food, and himself. Don't worry, can is so simple mind."
"I hope there are nothing happen with his wish. How stupid I am" she touch her temple and shook his head.
"Just go home, don't worry about it. Text me when you arrive na~" Aim just look at Pond smile and nodded her head while get in the car. "Bye~" She opened her car window. "Bye, Love. Be careful na~" Pond said with flying kiss to her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***

Please enjoy my story. I hope my stories always entertain you.

Today, I am thinking making a new story about Tin and Can while the genre is really mature, what do you think about that?

Kindly support, comment, and vote the stories.

Author ReyaFY555

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 13.8K 84
Individuals who fell in love by chance.. Separated,then met one another by chance. Some say, it's a coincidence. Other's foretell, it was destined. ...
4.2K 611 67
"I love you." He whispered in my ear and gently kissed my shoulder blade. After kissing my neck thoroughly, he brought his lips back to mine. He gent...
19.7K 322 25
Girlfriend has been acting weird lately, always neglecting his emotional needs, and always talking with, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞. Will this lead him to someon...
132K 4.2K 28
Blind By Love Kengkla that don't have any girlfriend after someone cheated with him and what if he suddenly found a guy that makes him happy Techno t...