Worst Guardian Angel Ever ✔

By Atlantaes

"What would happen if I took you to bed with me? Would that mean I broke the virginity of an angel?" ✧・゚: *✧・... More

Before You Read ❤
i. The Night A-hole Hit Me With His Car
1~The A-hole Killed Me?
2~I'm the A-hole's What??
3~A-hole is a Turd-Head
4~Being an A-hole to the A-hole
5~Saving A-hole's A... Sort of
6~A-hole's House Rules
7~A-hole Being an A-hole
8~A-hole's A-hole Girlfriend
9~A-hole's a What?
10~A-hole's Company Sells What??
11~A-hole Has a Nice A
12~A-hole Runs After Me Cliché
13~A-hole Does Something Not So A-hole
14~A-hole Does Something A-hole
15~Smartass that A-hole Hates
16~Maybe A-hole Isn't an A-hole...Maybe
18~A-hole Thinks I'm Jealous
19~ A-hole's Stuff is Possessed
20~A-hole and Smartass Are Soul Enemies
21~A-hole and Smartass' Secrets
22~Is A-hole...Jealous?
23~A-hole's A-hole Ex-girlfriend
24~I Should Stop Calling Him A-hole
-Interval-
25~His "Emergency"
26~His Puppy
27~His Bathtub
28~His Dumbass Tickles
29~His Stupid Need of Sweater Removal
30~I'm His Her
31~His Hormones
32~His "Cuddles"
33~His Fear
34~His Love For Panda Express
35~ His French
36~ His Refuge
37~His Tweety Bird Underwear
38~ His X
39~ His Love vs Her Love
40~ His Proposal
41~ His Gay Bunny
42~ His Wang Man
43~His Smartass' Smartass Plan
44~His Decision
Epilogue
[Bonus Chapter 1:] Hubby Gets too Bubbly
[Bonus Chapter 2:] Hubby Gets too Fussy
Tae Tae Birthday

17~A-hole Muddles My Feelings

96.8K 6.4K 10.3K
By Atlantaes

I froze against at Taehyung's mouth upon mine.

They were warm and soft, moving against mine and urging. One of his hands slid up the side of my body, over my ribs and the curve of my breast, before resting right under my jaw, and gently, but firmly guiding me to tilt my head a little so he could better envelope his mouth on mine.

Every move he made on my mouth, every wordless murmur breathing across my face hotly, sent another knot in my abdomen, tightening, and fueling fire within me. My mind raced, yet was rendered useless to form a single coherent thought.

A small sound, a cross between a sigh and moan, escaped my throat as I closed my eyes and melted against him.

It was like a signal.

His gentle kisses became more demanding and aggressive.

A small gasp leapt to my lips as he pressed harder on my mouth; his tongue came out now and slid across my lower lip, before he actually nipped at it. His hands began to roam down my jawline, trailing my neck to the dip in my collarbone, and sending shivers down my spine as he traced the bone with gentleness despite the intensifying mouth-to-mouth action he was giving.

Suyo.

My eyes fluttered open as reality began to settle in.

I was kissing a man who technically had a girlfriend already. And I was letting him kiss me. It was hard to focus, to get my senses back on track as he continued to move against me and his hands glided and slid across my face, shoulders, and ribs.

But somehow, I managed to say his name.

"Taehyung."

And it was like a spell broken.

We both split apart and stared at each other, our breaths deep and heavy. My whole body tingled and was on fire.

I don't know how long we were sitting like that.

Finally Taehyung blinked rapidly in succession before inhaling shakily. "Let's get you inside with some ice," he said quietly. His voice was steadier, but his chest rose and fell a little quicker than usual.

He got out of the car, leaving me a few precious seconds by myself to try and regain my surroundings.

I couldn't help but touch my lips ever so slightly. They were still warm from his mouth. Or maybe my whole face was just warm in general.

What. Just. Happened?

The passenger door popped open as Taehyung came around and, with surprising gentleness, he scooped me up into his arms taking care not to bump my injured ankle against the passenger side of the door.

"I can walk," I mumbled under my breath, feeling flushed against his hard chest.

Curse him for muddling up my feelings like this.

Taehyung didn't answer and continued to quietly carry me out of the parking garage, after locking his car behind him of course, and into the large penthouse building.

The security guards hardly batted an eye at our entrance, only dipping their heads slightly in respect at Taehyung despite probably the very awkward position his arms were probably looking like to them at the moment.

Once reaching the top floor finally, Taehyung allowed me to escape his arms so he could unlock his door.

The moment we stepped inside I hobbled over and collapsed on a nearby couch, feeling exhaustion and fatigue swelling up in me. Taehyung ducked into the other rooms towards the kitchen and was soon back with an ice pack.

"Here," he held it out to me quietly before proceeding to sit down on a chair across from me and watch me with dark eyes.

Most of the rawness and storm of emotions had been wiped clean from his expression though there was still something there. I worried my bottom lip a little as I pressed the cold pack to my swollen ankle, trying to pretend to look anywhere but his face.

"Y/N," he began hesitantly before pausing.

I allowed myself to glance at him and held my breath to wait for what he'd say next.

"Let's just...pretend what happened just back there...didn't happen," Taehyung said quietly.

Something in my stomach dropped a little, for reasons I couldn't explain, but all the same I nodded. "I think it's for the best that we do that."

"But still, thanks for hearing me out," Taehyung took a deep breath. "Though I hope you won't turn what I told you against me?"

Like Suyo did.

The unspoken words hovered in the air.

My mouth felt a little dry as I gave a single nod. "Of course," my voice was all but a whisper.

"Thank you Y/N." For some reason, the way my name came off his tongue like silk seemed to make me shiver a little for reasons I couldn't explain. He'd said my names plenty of times before. "And I'm sorry about your ankle again. I'll do all I can to not let something like that happen again."

I gave another single nod, unsure of what to say.

Clearly out of words, Taehyung stood up. "Okay, then. Well, good night Y/N."

That jolted some words in me. "Good night? Dude, it's literally three in the afternoon!"

Too late.

The serious atmosphere was broken and Taehyung only shrugged, shooting me a weak, yet infuriating grin in my direction as he exited the room. "There's more ice in the freezer for when you need more. Don't drip any water on the carpet or I'll-"

"You'll what?" I narrowed my eyes. My nerves were getting the better of me after what happened just a few moments ago, causing me to be extremely sarcastic in attempts to play my fraying nerves off cool. "Chuck me out the window right after you promised not to let 'something like that happen again.'"

"I was thinking along the lines of the hammer again," Taehyung pondered before completely leaving the room with a short laugh over his shoulder.

"I need to know where that man keeps that sledgehammer," I muttered under my breath.

But my thoughts quickly darkened.

Taehyung and I had kissed.

Kim flipping Taehyung.

He had freaking put his tongue on my mouth!

I yanked at my hair with one hand, trying to shove the memory out of my mind. Yet, part of me wanted to curl up on the couch, close my eyes, and reimagine the entire scene again in my head. Remember the emotions and his touches all over again.

"Sleep," I told myself. "I need sleep. That's it."

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 210K 82
Surprise! Your parents have been keeping a secret from you - you are royal princess and sole heir to the throne. To break the news to you, your paren...
304 0 16
"Did you possibly think that you could be happy?" You asked, through welled eyes. The girl looking back was a broken, beat down angel. "How could you...
308K 10.4K 34
You, Y/N, are an ARMY. You're the smartest in your class and you're the biggest loner of school. No friends=no way to get hurt. Until one day. One da...
4.6K 319 35
In which a fallen angel becomes housemates with a girl he might have had a one night stand with. ❝I've never fallen in love. And I never will.❞ ...