Boyf riends, One Shots

By Another_Old_Account

A collection of Boyf riends one shots for me to write when I'm bored or in my free time, I take requests! Als... More

Intro
Ever After, part 1
Ever After, part 2
Ever After, part 3
Ever After, part 4
Ever After, part 5
I Love My Squip, part 1
I Love My Squip, part 2
What You Really Want, part 1
What You Really Want, part 2
The Play
It's Not Christine?
I Remember, part 1
I Remember, part 2
I Remember, part 3
I Remember, part 4
I Remember, part 5
I Remember, part 6
I Remember, part 7
I Remember, part 8
I Remember, part 9
I Remember, part 10
I Remember, part 11
Who Is He?
Sick Day, part 1
Sick Day, part 2
Sick Day, part 3
Popular Antisocial Headphones Kid, part 1
Popular Antisocial Headphones Kid, part 3
Forgive You?!
He's Gone
Can I Touch Your Fangs?
Rewrite the Stars, part 1
Chris tmas
Rewrite the Stars, part 2
A New Year's Party
Rewrite the Stars, part 3
Online Boyf Riends
Rewrite the Stars, part 4
Missing you
Rewrite the Stars, part 5
I Won't Kill Him
I Remember, part 12
I Remember, part 13
Apocalypse of the Damned
I Remember, part 14
I Remember, part 15
Fly With Me
I Remember, part 16

Popular Antisocial Headphones Kid, part 2

2.1K 73 187
By Another_Old_Account

Dear Diary, um... how do I say this? So there's this kid, and well he is a he. And I think I might like him? Like more than regular like, you know? Am I bi like Rich? I guess it doesn't matter, but like, this kid, he's... okay, I'm just gonna say, um, write this, here it goes: His name is Michael Mell and he is one of the top class kids in the school. I just, everyone else seems to like Will, Nigel, and Nick better, but personally, I don't really think they're that hot. Like they're hot, but Michael... His hair is like this charcoal color and it's kind of like mine, short with a curl. And he has this face that just lights up sometimes, his glasses are always pushed up high on his face and when he walks he has these long strides and just this swagger to him. He always has these red headphones on, they say L and R. And he wears this red hoodie with a bunch of patches on it and I swear the other day I saw... I really think I saw a gay pride patch!? Maybe? Maybe, I'm just seeing things. Michael is just, he reminds me of myself and I want to talk to him because it's not just the way he looks. He has this nerdy and geeky and dorky voice that is also smooth?!? Like is that even possible? But it is, but it's not just that. He has this kind and quiet, but also loud personality too. Like he's the quietest of the top class, but sometimes I've seen him singing in the hallways. It sounds like Marley, sometimes Elvis. I wonder if he likes video games? I mean he seems like he would, but I've never talked to him. I mean I want to, but like I can't! I just get so flustered and plus I'm a lower class, no way he would even say anything back, not to mention like me... I am definitely not telling Rich or Jake. They'd only tease me. Maybe Christine, but she talks to Jenna quite a bit so... I just need to ignore this, nobody needs to know...

~●~

Jeremy sighed and leaned his head back against the concrete of the wall, closing his eyes. "God, what the hell am I gonna do?" He mumbled to himself, "time to move to a different country I guess."

"Or you could stay and smoke a joint with me?" Said a quirky voice to the left of him. His eyes shot open and he spun to face the stranger- Michael was staring at him, his elbow propped against the wall while he smirked at Jeremy.

The curly-haired boy opened his mouth to reply, but his throat dried up. Michael's hair was combed lazily back and the familiar red hoodie was wrinkled slightly, the patches shining brightly on the sleeves. And then Jeremy saw it clearly, a rainbow patch was sewed onto the left sleeve. He blinked rapidly and looked back up into Michael's hazel eyes. They shone with curiosity and a slight quirkiness, his eyebrows raised.

"Name's Michael," the slightly taller male said, extending his hand his hand out to Jeremy.

"J-J-Jeremy," he managed to reply, his face burning crimson. Was Michael Mell seriously speaking to him, a lower class loser? Why would he even bother to care? A lot of people had a crush on the upper-class kids! Had Jenna convinced him to go talk to him??

Questions clouded Jeremy's brain as he tried to calm his nerves, but he managed to shake Michael's hand. The higher class's boy's skin was soft and his grip loose, nevertheless Jeremy shivered when they made contact.

"Sorry, should have warned you, my blood runs cold- well not really, but you know what I mean. Anyway, I'm always cold, despite my hoodie." Michael explained, laughing a bit and smiling softly.

Jeremy laughed nervously and managed a smile back. "I-it's fine. I-I'm usually c-cold too." He replied, rubbing his arm and looking away shyly.

"Coolio. So about my offer?" Michael asked. He turned his head to look back at him.

"Huh?"

"Well you said that it was time to move to another country and I said 'or you could stay and smoke a joint with me?'" Michael repeated and reached into his back pocket, pulling out a cigarette with marijuana in it, "so what I'm asking is... do you wanna get stoned in my basement?"

"Y-your basement?" Jeremy inquired.

"Skip school, drive to my house, get stoned in my basement. My parents won't be home so it's alright. Which means we can just hang out, play retro games, get high, you know the usual?"

Jeremy just stared at Michael. He was normally a good kid, he didn't smoke or skip, but... what it could hurt to try? Besides Michael was asking him. The same Michael he was currently falling for. What was he supposed to say? No? Still, he was nervous, was-was Michael asking him on a date?

"I-I've never smoked," he admitted quietly and watched as Michael's eyes widened.

"Wait really?"

"Um, ya..."

"Oh, well you want to try? Or we can just go get lunch or something?"

"I-I mean I've never skipped either..." Jeremy replied and looked away from Michael and when the high-class boy didn't answer, he got the nerve to ask, "why-why are you even talking to me?" He glanced back up at Michael's face.

"What do you mean?" Michael asked, tilting his side to the side.

"You're a high class- the highest. A-and I'm a low class, so I-I'm confused, why are you even talking to me?" He mumbled and watched Michael's face change from confusion to what looked like sympathy.

"Jeremy," the older boy said, taking a cautious step towards him, his voice soft, "I'm talking to you because I like you. You're a really nice person from what I've seen and... you're the first guy that's ever been into me. I don't care if you are a lower class. I would really like to get to know you more if that's alright. We don't have to skip. We can go after school if you want?"

Jeremy's eyes widened and he stared at Michael, his face twisted in a shocked expression.

"Or if not that's fine too-"

"No!" He interrupted Michael, his cheeks flushing dark crimson, "I-I mean I'd love to g-go out- on a date with you!"

Michael smiled at him, it wasn't fake or forced, it was a genuine soft smile. Jeremy felt like he might faint, this was all happening so fast, but he didn't even care.

"Michael?!?!" A shocked and angry voice yelled from behind them. The two both spun around to face it. Will stood there, hands on his hips, and staring at Michael with an angry expression. "What the hell are you doing out here?! With him. He's a lower class Mell, you aren't supposed to be talking to him! If Nick saw you like this, you'd be dead, now come on, we're headed to Nigel's for some beer."

"Not right now William, I'm busy," Michael stated plainly and Jeremy shrunk behind him as Will took a few angry steps forward.

"Excuse me? Don't forget your place, Mell-"

"Michael, it's Michael. Don't call me Mell, I've told you this about a hundred times. Now-"

"What has gotten into you?! First off you are an upper class, below me, Nigel, and Nick. You listen to us! Second, he is a lower class, we don't talk to them. I don't care if you're gay and he likes you. All he is is a rat, he-"

"You have no right to talk about him like that! You don't know him-"

"Do you?!"

"At least I care if he lives or dies! You-"

"Oh shut up Mell! Let's just-"

"I'm staying here. And don't call me Mell, Shakespeare." Michael snapped and took a step towards the other high-class male. "Leave, you-" but before Michael could say anything else, Will's fist connected to his jaw and he fell backward and onto the ground.

"Michael!" Jeremy gasped and dropped to his knees, "a-are you okay?" Michael groaned as a trickle of blood ran down his chin. "Oh god, Michael-"

"He's fine. Now get out of here, unless you want to end up lying in the dirt as well?" William spat at him and Jeremy swallowed nervously and got to his feet, his legs shaking.

"I-I-I won't leave h-him!" He managed to get out and stood his ground.

"I'll patch him up, alright?! He's fine. But I'm not kidding, move."

"You-you promise he'll be okay?" Jeremy asked carefully, glimpsing down at Michael.

"Yes, now get out of my way," William growled at him and curly-haired boy glanced at his new friend once more before turning and running the other direction as fast as he could.

This was not the direction I thought this story would go, but I personally like it. Tell me what you guys think! Btw thank you for all of the support. I really appreciate it. Sorry for this being so late, school is being a b*tch. We're learning quadradics. Like where in the world am I ever going to use this??Anywhooooo, enjoy and make sure to leave a comment:))

Word Count: 1485

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 59 11
Rich Goranski x Reader
2.8K 78 11
School has been hard ever since the SQUIP incident, but Jeremy is ready to unwind when Thanksgiving break comes around. Jeremy feels like he should b...
1.7K 43 15
I like musicals and have a list of writing prompts. Let's do this!
5.6K 97 5
This is a smut, you have been warned. This story is meant to take place in their senior year when these characters are of age. There's a romantic pl...