Kidnapped By Killers

By JennaBreezyy

"You never expect anything bad to happen in small towns. They're usually just filled with families, and frien... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 17

5K 123 5
By JennaBreezyy

Violet's POV

We arrived at the house and Andy lead me to the couch to sit with him. He slung his arm around my shoulder as the movie started. The other guys in the house had left the living room so it was just the four of us.

Rose invited Stephen to go outside to go stargazing. I couldn't quite hear their conversation but he lifted her up and she gave me a daring look as they left the room. I looked to where they were sitting and noticed Stephens phone was laying on the couch. I had to get it but I couldn't with Andy wrapped around me.

"I'm still mad at you for sleeping with that girl," I said and he smirked and kissed my head.

"Vi, I didn't sleep with her."

"Why don't I believe that?" I glared at him.

"Because you want me to tell you that I did so that you can hate me. But you can't Sweetheart." He inched his face closer to mine. "You just can't hate me. No matter how hard you try. And I think you know that." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. He grabbed my face and tenderly kissed me.

"I might not hate you, but I'm still not sure if I like you or not," I said and he stroked my hair behind my ear.

"I know you do. I can't have my girlfriend not liking me now can I?" He said smirking. I widened my eyes in fear of him calling me that.

"I never said I was your girlfriend." I raised my eyebrow at him.

"It doesn't matter what you call yourself. You're mine." He said and he kissed me again. He was so aggravating the way the still thought he owned me. "And I promise I won't kiss or touch or do anything with another woman as long as I'm yours." He said and his oddly sweet words made me smile. I leaned in and kissed him back. I took his bottom lip between my teeth and pulled away just enough to speak.

"Good. Because next time I won't be so nice and you won't be lucky enough to get away with just a slap." I said staring into his eyes. he smirked and quickly flipped me under him on the couch.

"It's insanely sexy when you're aggressive, did you know that?" he asked staring at me as he leaned over me. I smirked and bit my lip.

"It would be equally sexy if you went to make me some tea," I said, practically killing the mood. He chuckled and nodded.

"Fine. Don't go anywhere." He said as he climbed off of me and went to the kitchen. I knew this was my opportunity to snatch the phone. I quickly climbed off the couch and grabbed Stephen's phone. I put it in my back pocket and went to the bathroom.

I locked the door and unlocked the phone. "4553," I said and I was in. I went to his contacts and as if it wasn't easy enough to get in, he had a list of people listed with the word Cobra before their names. I went to one that said Cobra-Donovan The Boss. I figured he would be useful. I copied the number into my phone and took a few other Cobra numbers too just in case. then I closed out the app and locked his phone and returned to the living room. Andy was sitting on the couch so I couldn't easily put the phone back.

"Where'd you go?" He asked.

"I had to use the bathroom," I said sitting down.

"Well, I made your tea." He said and I smiled at him. I climbed on top of him straddling him on the couch.

"Thank you," I said as I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. I quickly reached into my back pocket while his eyes were closed and he was focused on kissing me and I tossed the phone back to the other couch. It landed approximately where they were sitting. I sighed relieved that my part for the night was over.

I climbed off of Andy and sat next to him. "That was unexpected." He smirked over at me. I shrugged. I sipped my tea and laid back as he threw his arm behind the couch and watched me. "I'm still trying to figure you out." He said and I chuckled.

"Don't try too hard. you might hurt yourself." I winked at him and he chuckled and shook his head.

We went back to watching the movie. Rose and Stephen still weren't back by the time the movie ended. I was dozing off on Andy's shoulder.

"Would you like to go to sleep?" He asked and I nodded.

"Can I go home? I don't have any of my things here." I said. He shook his head.

"No Vi. You can't go home. It's not safe and it's not my fault your things are gone because decided to pack up and leave here without telling me." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's not forget why I left Andy," I said coldly. He softened and kissed my head.

"I'm just trying to keep you safe. Please don't fight me. Not on this." He said quietly. I almost felt bad because he seemed very sincere when he said this. I grabbed his hand and laced it with mine.

"Okay. I'll stay. I'm tired and I do want to go to sleep. Where is Rose?" I asked.

Andy shrugged. "Somewhere with Stephen. Do you want to sleep in my room tonight?" He asked and I glared at him. "I promise I won't try anything on you. Not unless you ask me to. And I can give you some clothes to sleep in." He said. I looked around and couldn't see Rose anywhere. I knew he wouldn't let me be alone so I agreed.

"Fine. But no funny business." I said and he smirked and nodded. He led me upstairs and down a long hallway to his room. He opened the door and I realized I had never been in here before. The walls were grey and his bed was black and red. This room was cleaner than I was expecting and I noticed it had its own bathroom. "I've never been in here," I said and he shrugged.

"I'm really only in here to sleep," he said as he shut the door and walked to the dresser. He handed me a t-shirt. "Need anything else?" he asked. I took the shirt and shook my head.

"No. Thank you." I said and he smiled.

"I'm going to go take a shower. Would you like to join me?" He asked smirking and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll wait here," I said and he shrugged. he disappeared into the bathroom and I changed into his t-shirt and laid in the bed. I was slightly uncomfortable that he didn't give me pants, but the shirt was long enough to cover my butt so It would be fine.

I took my phone and texted Rose.

-I'm staying in Andy's room tonight. See you in the morning.- I put my phone down and stared up at the ceiling. I was feeling guilty about what we were going to do to Jeff. I knew it was to save her life but it still didn't feel right. I had never killed someone. Then I remembered how easy it was for Andy to kill people. He killed people every day without remorse. It sent shivers down my spine. I saw the bathroom door open and Andy emerged with only a towel around his waist. I felt my heart speed up as he walked closer to me going to the dresser. His body was very toned and his muscles bulged out as he smirked at me.

"See something you like?" He asked and I smirked, biting my lip.

"Wouldn't you like to know," I said laying back on the bed.

"You know you're allowed to find me attractive. I know that I am. I'm not sure why you fight your feelings so much." he said and I just rolled my eyes. He climbed into bed just wearing shorts, still shirtless and hovered over me. he smiled down at me. "I like seeing you in my clothes," he said and he leaned down to kiss me. He rolled over and laid beside me.

"Don't get used to it," I said and he chuckled.

"Ouch, that one hurt Sweetheart." He joked. "You're being quiet."

"I just have a lot on my mind I guess," I said closing my eyes. He put his arm around me and pulled me into him.

"Like what?" He asked. I sighed.

"Andy, how many people have you killed?" I asked and I felt him tense up.

"You know I don't kill people for fun right?" He clarified.

"I know. But you still have. Don't you feel bad?" I asked looking up into his crystal blue eyes.

"Honestly, I remember every single man I've killed. They were all for my job or for my safety. We don't kill innocent people. We kill Cobras mostly because they're not good."

"They're just another gang like you," I said.

"Don't try to defend them. The Spades don't kill civilians. Cobras do. We only kill when people cross us or threaten us or get in our way. We might be a gang, but we aren't evil." He said. I shrugged understanding. "Why did you ask me that?" He said and I shrugged again.

"I don't know. I was just thinking." I said. He rubbed my back and spoke.

"Are you still afraid of me?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know Andy. It scares me to think about what you've done to people because It makes me think you could do it to someone I love or...me." I said.

"I would never do that," he said. He sat up and grabbed my face. "I want you to listen to me carefully. Violet, I will never hurt you. All I ever want to do is keep you safe. I will do anything to protect you. The day at the shootout when that Cobra tried to kill you, I can't even describe how furious I was. It took everything I had to not torture him for even looking at you." I saw him tense up and he had a fire in his eyes as he spoke. He was getting angry and his biceps were bulging. I reached up and cupped his face.

"Andy. You saved my life." I said.

"I don't know what I would've done if he hurt you. I probably would have gotten myself killed trying to take down every last Cobra."

"Well, he didn't hurt me."

"But they want to. They know who you are and they know that you saw their faces and what they do. They're after you and the thought makes my blood boil." He said and I rubbed his cheek making him soften into my hand.

"They're not going to get me," I said and he looked deep into my eyes.

"I won't let them touch you, Vi. I swear I will do anything to protect you." He said and I grabbed his face with both hands and kissed him passionately. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I know. I won't fight you on it anymore." I said and he smiled slightly.

"I know I can be an ass but I really do care about you. And I know that it scares you that I have killed before but I would never hurt you or someone you love. The only people I kill are those who threaten me, the gang, and you." He said and I hugged him.

"I'm not afraid of you. Not anymore." I said. This talk was just making me feel worse about killing Jeff. Andy would hate me if he ever found out and the thought of that made my stomach tighten. I squeezed him tighter.

"Good. You shouldn't feel scared when you're with me. Get some sleep Sweetheart." he said and we laid down and I cuddled to his chest. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.9K 36
Alex Brooks and before you might ask. No alex is not a boy she's a girl. And the baddest one of them all No she's not an FBI agent or she doesn't w...
979K 24.2K 55
❝ I should've listened to my heart. No matter how hard I've tried to push you away, everything leads back to you. My thoughts, the way my heart flutt...
James By Izzy

Teen Fiction

87.9K 1.5K 31
⚠️Warning there is abuse in this story so if that is a trigger for you I recommend you do not read it, also there is sexual content so be aware⚠️ ...
1.2M 31.6K 44
Avery quinton, a bad girl that got in trouble, got dettention and didn't give a fuck about anything But they didn't know she's a gang leader and not...