Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist

By KittyabOsix

Tala is just a regular home schooled girl living with her brother in the middle of no where.Until her 18th bi... More

Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Info & Ch.1}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.2}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.3}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.4}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.5}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.6}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.7}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.8}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.9}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.10}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.11}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.12}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.13}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.15}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.16}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.17}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.18}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.19}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.20!}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.21}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.22}
Pshh.Werewolved Don't Exist {Ch.23}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.24}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.25}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.26}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.27}
Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.28} END

Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.14}

17.9K 297 33
By KittyabOsix

Heyy here is the 14th Chapter!!! Can you believe that! Already 14 chapters! That's crazy!

The picture is of Tala outfit explained later in the story.

Well of course there will be questions at the end like always so check them out =D

Oh and I really want to give a shout out to sarah26222352

Her comment on the last chapter made me get my butt in gear and type this today!

I hope she loves it as much as I loved her comment =D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tala's POV)

The first thing I saw was a confused Alick walking through the door.

"What is it Yuma......Tala!!!" He yelled when he saw me sitting up. Then I was tackled by him into a hug.

"Owww that hurts" I said softly.

"Oh yeah Sorry" Alick said.

"How long was I out?" I asked eyeballing Yuma a bit. I have and awful feeling he has been with me the whole time.

"Five days" Yuma whispered.

"FIVE DAYS!!!!" I screamed but instantly regretted it because my throat burned.

I gave Yuma a look and I knew he knew we were going to have a talk later.

All of a sudden I saw Beau run in. "Did I just hear Tala!" He said Brightly.

I Smiled. That goofy grin I oddly missed it, even though I just seen it....Wait oh it has been a while. Woops brain fart.

"Hey Beau, Did you eat all my poptarts?" I asked Casually.

"No! They vanished.....TALA!!!!!!!" He screamed and pounced on me.

I bared through the pain because it oddly seemed like it had been forever since I seen everyone.

Then I saw Anne and Adam rush in with little Connor struggling to keep up behind them.

"Tala sweetie!!" Adam said in a high pitched voice running over and hugging me for what seemed like forever. I smiled loving the feeling of not being alone.

Anne came over and took one look at me and started crying then attacked me into a hug. I hugged her back rubbing my hand on her back.

Finally Connor found a way to crawl onto my bed. "Sissy Tala sleep's for a long time" he said quietly burying his head into the side of my neck.

I laughed at this "Yeah I did I'm so sorry Bubby but I promise I won't do that again for a very long time" I said smiling at his big brown eyes looking into my blue ones.

He gave me a huge grin. Then I saw Ryan slowly walk up to the bed. "Tala?" he said more like a question of disbelief.

"In the flesh" I said grinning widely. The next thing I know I was enveloped in a big hug.

"He hasn't said a word since they found you" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned my head to see BreeBree the girl that pretty much helped me pull through. She gave me that glimmer of hope and I'm pretty sure if she wouldn't have put those clothes tight enough on the bleeding that I would have bled to death before everyone got there.

I smiled at her "Hey BreeBree" I said. She was even more beautiful now than she was then. I felt self conscious now.

"It's nice to finally hear your voice" she said smiling giving me a light hug.

"Why are you here" I said "Not that I don't like it or anything" I said catching myself.

She laughed "Well your lovely friends and family here offered to let me stay here until I get a house of my own" She said happily.

"Great!, Stay as long as you want" I smiled.

I looked to Alick and his attention was fixed on BreeBree. Awww My Bubby found his Mate!!! I'm so happy for him!

Yuma leaned up to my ear "He's Whipped" He whispered so only him and I knew what he said.

I lightly giggled. WTF I barely giggle like that. That was specifically an airy giggle. Nope that never comes from me.

Oh well must be the fact that I've been out for five days.

I looked around confused. "Where's Daray and Brasen" I asked.

I saw Yuma's eyes get cold "They are at their house" Beau said still looking shocked by the fact that I was awake.

"Oh right I forgot that they had their own house" I said laughing.

I leaned over to the dresser top and grabbed my cell phone.

I snapped a quick picture of myself and saw how crappy I looked. I was in a black tube top and some Grey sweatpants. I raised an eyebrow and looked at Alick.

"BreeBree and Anberlin did all the Hygienic stuff" he said as I nodded.

I decided I would tell the jerk and Brasen. I pulled up Brasen's number.

'guezz who?' I texted.

a second later I got a message back.

'no wayz, we will be there in a min' was what I got back.

I smiled "Daray and Brasen are on their way" I said as I heard a small growl from Yuma. I frowned. Well look who's touchy.

I looked around at all the people and smiled. These people cared. They actually cared enough to worry.

"Guy's I stink I need a bath" I said trying to stand up but fell right back on the bed.

"Shiz" I mumbled and tried again this time being able to stand.

"Need help" Yuma asked gently letting me put my arm around his shoulders as I hobbled to the bathroom.

"Thanks you guys can go down stairs I'll be able to walk on my own" I yelled to everyone. "You go eat something we will talk about this issue later" I said like a mother but with nothing but pure worry in my eyes and voice.

He just looked at me intensely and then left.

I locked the door and saw that someone had left clothes for me on the sink. Thank you whoever you are.

I turned on the hot water and got in.

Ahh wow I could feel the stank running off me. Yeah that's right I said stank XD

I quickly shaved and relaxed a bit more.

Then got out putting on the clothes.

It was a blue shirt dress with navy blue stripes and then some black ripped leggings. Hmm nice and it helps keep less clothes on the healing cuts.

I walked out and threw my hair up sloppily in a bun and smudged some eyeliner on. What!?! I have an eyeliner thing!

I put on the necklace Alick had gave me for my birthday.

The necklace that started all of this. This crazy experience and I had a feeling it was going to get crazier.

My legs were shaky when I walked but nothing other than that. So I walked downstairs.

All of a sudden I felt some pressure on my legs. I looked down to see my little cutie. Chaman.

I scratched his head for a good three minutes before going into the living room Chaman on my heels all the way.

I saw Daray and Brasen sitting on the floor. Brasen was fidgeting and Daray looked cool as Ice cream. Yummy that sounds good right about now. Wait no Ramen Noodles sound good right now. Crap Tala don't let your stomach control your mind.

I snapped out of it "Hey guys" I said Brasen jumped about ten feet in the air "Tala! Your awake!" He yelled and rushed up and hugged me. I smiled as he let go.

"It's about time, I had to do all the work at the red cross myself" he said not being able to hide the grin. I stuck my tongue out at him.

I looked right at Yuma and that beautiful face that looked like it hadn't slept in days.

"Yuma can I talk to you...Alone" I said

"Sure" he said unsure.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him upstairs to my room where I was positive none of them could hear me.

I looked at him and crossed my arms.

It was sweet for him to be there. So sweet I just wanted to....Wait nope off topic.

But anyways, I am no reason to not take care of yourself.

This is going to be interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys that's it hope you like it =D

Okay so here is the Questions :)

~Did you like it, Love it, Or hate it?

~Do you like the way it's headed? and what do you thinks gonna happen next?

~Who's POV do you want, because i'm leaning toward Yuma of course XD

~ And last but not least Do you think I need to spice up my end saying I feel like Peace, Love, and Unicorns is getting old, And if you do what do you suggest?

Well that's it guys hope you liked it.

Comment, vote, fan, & and answer the questions =D

Peace, Love, and Unicorns

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 914 16
It's the same beginning. Isn't it always? (Y/n) is a neko (a cat-like human) who has fallen in more ways than one and will now have the pleasure of b...
473K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
Being Bitten By MAD

Teen Fiction

744K 26.1K 21
Juliette is a human. Your typical quiet girl, the one who's always listening to music and blocking herself out of the world. Romeo is a werewolf. He'...
29.6M 527K 41
Emma Miller didn't know that one run in with the school's bad boy, Aiden Black, would make her life go in all different directions. She didn't know t...