You Rule My Heart | tk

NimraSajjad által

[fetus writing] Jeon Jeongguk is an Alpha and the Crown Prince of Kingdom of Haethon, the most powerful and r... Több

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Sealed
Chapter 2: Noted
Chapter 3: Stain
Chapter 4: Roaming
Chapter 6: Intuition
Chapter 7: Doleful
Chapter 8: Fond
Chapter 9: Betrothed
POWER COUPLE TAEKOOK
Chapter 10: Reason
Chapter 11: Vain
Chapter 12: Snitch
Chapter 13: Sentiments
Chapter 14: Delighted
Chapter 15: Blamed
Chapter 16: Combat
Chapter 17: Dream
Chapter 18: Twisted
Chapter 19: Threshold
Chapter 20: Bond
Chapter 21: Beautiful
Chapter 22: Morning
Chapter 23: Forced
Chapter 24: Agony
Chapter 25: Humble
Chapter 26: Drifted
Chapter 27: Memory
Chapter 28: Euphoric
Chapter 29: Who?
Chapter 30: Song
Chapter 31: Intense
Chapter 32: Coronation
Chapter 33: Guests
Chapter 34: Tender
Chapter 35: Believe
Chapter 36: Innocence
Chapter 37: Sacrifice
Chapter 38: Ignite
Chapter 39: Slumber
Chapter 40: Reign
《Thank You》End
New Book

Chapter 5: Steadfast

61.1K 3.3K 2.2K
NimraSajjad által

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung had never let anyone except his family touch him. He was way too scared of the alphas and even his father's officials at the palace who were only there for work. Then why can't he seem to push Jeongguk away, even when he still wants to go back to his palace. Why?

What was it? The scent? Maybe.

His handsome face? Muscular body? Or a kind heart? Or all of it, Taehyung didn't knew.

How did it started? Earlier because of a hug? Or when Jeongguk was by his side when he fell or when Jeongguk asked for a chance or from the start, the moment Taehyung laid his eyes on Jeongguk. It confuses Taehyung because he just don't know.

The omega who was scared to even be in the same room with a stranger was in arms of a person he barely knows. The omega whose danced in front of the menacing Alpha when he couldn't even speak to any other. Taehyung knows something is definitely different about Jeongguk.

So right now, he stands in the Alpha's embrace, eyes locked with him and heart threatening to beat out of his chest.

Jeongguk looks at Taehyung as if he is his whole world. Taehyung loves how Jeongguk's hold is gentle yet claiming. Taehyung's heart still hesitates to admit if Jeongguk can be the one he was looking for his entire life.

Taehyung breathes in content and closes his eyes when Jeongguk's hand traces his spine with a gentle touch that leaves tingles in its wake. Taehyung doesn't care if he is being submissive right now, you can't blame him, it's his nature. When an omega is handled with care, they let themselves be completely submissive.

Though Taehyung thinks he is an ordinary omega when in reality, he is a special one and right now, it might be a problem.

A low growl leaves Jeongguk's throat when Taehyung's faint arousal hits him. The omega pheromones can activate with the intimate touch and this time, Taehyung is making no effort to stop it.

Taehyung's eyes snap open when Jeongguk jerks him towards himself, his grip tightens on Taehyung's hips and the omega whines. Jeongguk is breathing heavily as he brings his face closer to Taehyung's neck and breathes in Taehyung's scent.

The omega whimpers when Jeongguk's hold becomes a little painful and Jeongguk handles him a little roughly. 

"Jeongguk?--" Taehyung calls as he tries to push Jeongguk away. Taehyung's eyes widen when Jeongguk looks up-----eyes bright red.

Jeongguk brings his one hand on Taehyung's chest and Taehyung tries to scurry away from the grip. Jeongguk's hand lowers and Taehyung hits Jeongguk's chest.

"Stop." Taehyung says, eyes filled with tears.

Jeongguk immediately halts. He stares at Taehyung with his red eyes as they slowly fade to his natural brown colour. Jeongguk jerks away his hand and stands away from Taehyung when he realises what he has done.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung whispers, trying to assure the Crown Prince but he steps back and eventually runs out of the ballroom, leaving Taehyung hurt, confused and crying.

----------------------

"I missed you so much hyungie. I was waiting for you." Taehyung says, hugging his older brother who just returned.

"I missed you too Taetae. I'm sorry I wasn't here when you arrived." Seokjin utters, hugging his brother tightly.

"I hope you liked it so far here in Haethon Taehyung." Namjoon says and Taehyung nods. Jeongguk greets the couple as well, completely ignoring Taehyung.

The last three days have been like that. Jeongguk hasn't talked to Taehyung at all. Whenever Jeongguk would see Taehyung, he would walk away. Even at the meals, Jeongguk would eat quickly and excuse himself.

Taehyung wasn't an idiot. It was clear to him that Jeongguk is ignoring him---not ignoring, more like avoiding him.

Taehyung was thinking what he did wrong to have Jeongguk do this. He was restless now and wanted to talk to Jeongguk about it but the Crown Prince never listened. Whenever Taehyung called him, Jeongguk would say he has work and leave.

The king and queen didn't paid much attention to this however Hoseok was quick to notice.

"Why are you doing his to prince Taehyung? What happened between you two?" Hoseok asks when Jeongguk was getting ready for his sparring routine.

"Doing what?" Jeongguk says.

"Not talking to him. I haven't seen you two together for last three days." Hoseok says and Jeongguk sighs.

"It's nothing."

"Don't lie to me. Tell me what happened? Did he said something to piss you off?" Hoseok asks.

"No. No, he did nothing. It was me, I lost my mind and over stepped my line." Jeongguk utters, irritated.

"It's asked what did you do?" Hoseok wasn't gonna let this go.

"Nothing new, I lost control again. I was so close to hurt him again." Jeongguk sighs. "His scent just makes me go crazy, he makes me go crazy and it just can't seem to stop myself around him."

"Still doesn't makes sense to why you are not talking to him." Hoseok says and Jeongguk groans.

"I was about to mark him hyung. He was pushing me away but I just---I was so caught up in the moment that I forgot I was doing everything against his will." Jeongguk says as Hoseok listens.

"That's why I have to stay away from him. I will have to or else I don't know what I will do." Jeongguk takes a deep breath and Hoseok pats his back.

"Tell him, tell him about the imprinting and know that you both are going to be married so you both have to get close to each other. Not talking to him is not going to solve anything." Hoseok says and Jeongguk shakes his head.

"I can't tell him. What if he never wanted me as his partner. Of course he doesn't. so if I tell him about the imprinting, he will probably hate me."

"You're an idiot." Hoseok has nothing more to say.

------------------------

Jeongguk was told by his mother to take Taehyung to the town market which he denied but the Queen made him agree. Taehyung was happy because he would get to talk to Jeongguk finally.

Though Taehyung was a little pissed because Jeongguk could atleast answer him when he asked if they would be walking to the palace or not.

"Put on your cloak." Jeongguk simply says and Taehyung narrows his eyes at him. He covers up a little, excited to be walking to the market.

Jeongguk was tucked in a black cloak as well. They had to wear them so no one could recognise them, though the common people haven't seen their faces ever.

The place was crowded, people were busy buying and selling. Though Taehyung was looking everything with awe because he had never been out of the palace, atleast not the marketplace.

Taehyung's attention is caught by a pendant and rings shop. Taehyung runs towards it and Jeongguk follows, knowing the shop and the owner very well.

"Welcome my dear, welcome." The old lady greets Taehyung.

"Hello". Taehyung softly greets back.

"Ah, Jeonggukie, what a surprise dear." Taehyung watches as the lady recognises Jeongguk who smiles in return.

"Oh dear, chose whichever you like, then I'll tell you what it means." The old lady says and Taehyung nods. He glances over really beautiful pendants but one particular catches his eye, the one at the far end which was about to fall from the table. Taehyung takes it in his hand and the lady chuckles wholeheartedly. Jeongguk sees the pendant and his eyes widen.

It's a half heart, simple with stars on it but to Taehyung, it seemed way too special. He wanted to know the meaning.

"Oh dear, a half heart. You see, this means that who ever has the other one, is meant for you." The lady says and Taehyung scoffs. He was expecting some more in depth detail but this was nothing.

"Well, whoever has the other one, I don't know where he or she is so maybe I'll never find." Taehyung says, looking at the pendant.

"The one who has the other one is standing behind you." The lady smiles and Taehyung snaps his head in her direction.

Standing behind me....Jeongguk.

Taehyung slowly turns around and looks at Jeongguk who has a firm expression yet his eyes speak clearly, Taehyung can see every emotion, he can feel it.

"Jeonggukie came to me a few months ago and chose the necklace, I told him the same thing and he answered just what you answered." Taehyung hears the lady says but Taehyung is just lost in Jeongguk's eyes that blaze in the night time surrounded by the fiery lights.

"Show him the pendant dear." The lady says to Jeongguk who snaps out of Taehyung's eyes.

Jeongguk clears his throat and takes out the pendant from under his collar shirt. Taehyung couldn't believe it, it's was the other half of the pendant he was holding.

"Fate can tie you together in some extraordinary ways that you can't even imagine."

Both Taehyung and Jeongguk couldn't agree more to the old ladies words.

Taehyung smiles at the lady and was about to pay for the pendant but she stops him, saying such things are far more valuable than money. She didn't even cost Jeongguk before. Taehyung puts on the pendant, an unknown feeling awakening inside if him.

Taehyung wanted to go back because he was suddenly feeling light headed. Jeongguk was walking ahead and Taehyung was trailing behind him. The words that lady said kept repeating in his mind.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung says but Jeongguk keeps walking.

"Jeongguk." It's was a mere whisper but Jeongguk heard it, he did slowed down but kept walking. He finally stops because he knew Taehyung wasn't walking.

"It's getting late, let's go." Jeongguk says but Taehyung wants to talk.

"What did I do? Did I do something wrong?" Jeongguk hears Taehyung's soft voice.

"I said let's go."

"I'm not going anywhere until you answer my question." Taehyung says.

"You did nothing wrong. Happy? Now let's go." Jeongguk says irritated.

"No, something happened. I know.  You aren't talking to me. You are ignoring me. Why?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk steps towards Taehyung. Taehyung doesn't even know if he'd be able to ask Jeongguk why he lost control without trembling.

"Everything will be fine if you'll stay away from me. Whenever you are close to me, I lose my mind. So if you want me to not hurt you, you better stay away, it's for you're own good." Jeongguk snaps and Taehyung flinches.

"How is it my fault?" Taehyung whispers.

"Because you're an omega. How do you expect me to control myself when you would walk around with that scent of yours." Jeongguk says and tears well up in Taehyung's eyes. Jeongguk curses under his breath because that's not what he wanted to say.

"And here I thought you are different." Taehyung utters sadly. "You think I do that on purpose? My scent is natural, it's you who has a problem controlling your---yourself."

"If me being an omega, who let's out his scent just to attract others, who makes it hard for you to control yourself, who is a weak and pathetic----if all of that is a problem for you then I promise that I will stay away from you." Taehyung says.

He feels he might pass out because he feels so dizzy. Jeongguk stands with a blank expression others not his face though he was dying to tell Taehyung it's not true.

Taehyung, despite not feeling well, stands proud but the wooziness hits him and before he can decipher what happened to him, everything turns black. Though the last thing he heard was his name being called.

------------------------
Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

hope you liked the chap.

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.2K 91 13
Alex, un chico mexicano cuyo plan de vida estaba en proceso estaba sufriendo en ese horrible sótano, su sueño era ser el mejor abogado de toda su ciu...
110K 1.3K 12
Bts smuts mainly bottom tae smuts Ships consist of : taekook, vmin, vminkook And more Warning ⚠️ Very freaky and kinky shit around here, so if yo...
204K 14.3K 45
"I'm engaged" "And I'm in love with you" In a world of forbidden desires, Taehyung, an engaged omega, meets Jeongguk, an alpha who challenges everyth...
2.7K 242 5
Shinkai Kien was a rather precocious child with the ability to see not just curses but also ghosts. Being surrounded by non-human entities establishe...