Moonlight (Klaus Mikaelson)

Por ellamrose

Felicity Kennedy lived a fairly normal life until an unlucky and brutal accident brought her to face the dark... Mais

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Part 2: Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Part 3: Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Part 4: Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Part 5: Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169

Chaper 91

3.1K 89 7
Por ellamrose

After I had left Hayley and Klaus, I soon found my way back to Mary's shack, finding her talking with Jackson. Night had fallen, the only light source being the moon and the few candles in the shack.

Before I get a chance to knock on the door, Jackson comes barrelling out the door, worry etched on his features.

"Where's Hayley?"

"She's having a little chat with Klaus-"

"You left your sister with that maniac!?"

"I left my sister with the man I trust most in this world." I glare at him, crossing my arms over my chest. "We need to talk."

He looks around the Bayou before fixing his eyes on me. "I want your word. This is between me and you."

"You have my word." I nod. We walk away from the shack and deeper into the forest. Silence takes the form of crickets and frogs beneath the tall grass, a relaxing feeling easing my anger ever so slightly.

"Is Hayley safe-"

"The weddings off."

He pauses in his step and looks me over.

"What? No-"

"Yes. Hayley can't marry you Jack."

"You're wrong!" He begins pacing, pointing an accusing finger at me and biting his lip as growls slip free.

"Rarely. To you and Hayley this marriage is about winning territories and making the wolves powerful. None of that matters now. It's too risky."

"Risky!? Bullshit. When are our lives ever not risky?"

"Exactly. But this is a risk I won't allow Hayley to take."

"Allow her? You're making no sense. Is this about the whole secrecy thing? You don't want her to spill the beans on a Mikaelson family secret?"

I shake my head, angry at his sarcastic tone. "I can't tell you."

"You just did." He scoffs. "You're not allowing Hayley to marry the guy she loves because of one of your sordid secrets. Fuck Felicity! If that's what you're worried about then fuck it! I'm not going to tell a soul one of your petty secret."

"It's not petty. And it's just not happening Jackson. Don't push it." I growl which only causes him to step closer to me, sizing me up.

He moves his hand up towards me but I use my hybrid speed to grab it, unsure of what he was thinking. "You really want to try it? I'm a freaking Hybrid!"

My fingers wrap around his neck as he goes to punch me in the stomach. I gasp as the wind is knocked from my chest, my body crashing to the ground. My blood pumps furiously and I choke out a cough, a knee slamming into my stomach. Whoever this is, they are strong.

I scream out in pain as they punch me in the face, their hand then wrapping around my throat as they straddle my waist.

"So am I."

I begin to cough as she chokes me, her grip tightening.

"Hayley, how-"

"Klaus. I took your blood from the vials and I drank them. He's easier to kill then you think."

She lets go of my throat and jumps off of my body. I gasp for air, the oxygen returning to my blue lips. I go to lunge at her for killing Klaus before it hits me.

"But that means-"

"You're dead?" Jackson questions, staring at Hayley with wide eyes. She nods and turns back to me. Seconds later, Klaus vamps next to me, his eyes fixed on Hayley with fury.

His presence seems less threatening then before making me question what the hell she must have said to get him to trust her. His eyes till show a hint of fury but I can see the cogs in his brain ticking.

"Felicity. You can trust me. I know it's hard but I swear to you, I would never endanger anyone. And I know that Jackson will take this secret to the grave."

The familiar feeling of Klaus's fingers brushing up against mine pulls my gaze to him. He nods knowingly, telling me that it's all going to be okay. He has a lot of explaining to do. I know I trust Hayley but she pulls stunts that have me questioning her loyalty. With this matter, I know that Nik would never endanger Hope. It just wouldn't happen. So whatever he's planning in his head, I have to trust him.

I take a deep breath before turning back to her.

"You really think that he is worthy of your trust? Of this secret?"

"Yes."

I look to Klaus, squeezing his hand in mine.

"Go on then. Tell him. Tell him the secret you swore to never tell another soul!" I go to walk past them but grab Hayley's arm as I do, pulling her ears to my lips. "But I swear to god and all that is good. If he tells anyone about this... I won't hesitate to take him down; no questions asked."

She watches me cautiously from the corner of her eye as I squeeze her arm before dropping it from my grip and vamping off.

- - -

Having vamped back to the compound, I threw my jacket off and immediately went to the bar. I pour myself a shot of tequila and down it, hardly wincing at the burn. I grab a lime from the bowl and begin slicing it up, downing another shot and then squeezing the lime between my teeth.

The sound of footsteps approaching make me sigh, turning around with the tequila bottle in my hand.

"What the fuck was that all about!? You just went and turned my sister into a Hybrid and allowed her to tell Jackson our biggest secret."

I slice another lime and suck on it, relishing in the bitter taste.

"Their wedding works in our favor. Newly-empowered and ruled by Hayley, the wolves will be an asset to our family."

"Assuming Jackson doesn't open his friendly southern mouth to every wolf who's willing to listen." I alternate between sucking the lime and talking, glaring at Klaus as I do so.

"And you! You don't trust anyone outside of your 'circle of trust'. How are you so blasé about this?"

"I'm not blasé love." He steps to me, taking the bottle and downing some tequila.

"My faith in Jackson is a means to an end. If I had simply killed him, Hayley would have turned against me. Against you. And I don't want you in harms way."

I smile sarcastically at him, dropping he lime and crossing my arms.

"That said, I don't take the matter of secrets lightly. Once the wedding takes place and the wolves are forever altered, well, Jackson's fate becomes a little less certain."

"You can't kill him. As much as I hate this, I won't let you kill him."

"You're no fun." He winks, reaching out the rest his hand on my waist.

He pulls my body to his, our chests meeting as he breathes alcohol onto my lips.

"Hmmm. You've got a lot of making up to do Mr."

"Do I now?" He smiles, leaning in and planting a kiss on my cheek.

"You bet you're sweet ass you do. Now kiss me here."

I point to a spot by my ear that he leans in and kisses, his wet lips licking along my skin.

"And here." I drop my hand lower, dragging my finger along my jugular. He obliges and I begin to loosen up, a welcomed wetness growing in-between my legs.

"What about here?" He teases, pushing his tongue against my sweet spot. He cups my head as it lulls back and I begin to moan.

"Right there." I nod, gasping as his teeth begin to nibble.

He begins to lift my shirt and soon throws it over our heads. His assault continues on down my chest before he undoes my bra, cupping my breasts before pushing his lips to them.

"And here?" He questions making me laugh. I push my hands into his mousy brown curls, pushing his head and tongue to my chest.

"You're such a tease."

"You love it." He winks up at me through his lashes.

"Shall we try something new?" He pauses and looks up at me with a mixture of curiosity and excitement. "Have we ever tried doggy?"

He pulls back, his back straightening and his face falling deadly serious at my words.

"Don't fucking mess with me."

I release a chortled laugh and cup my boobs in my hands, my thumbs brushing over my nipples.

"Why would I joke about it Nik? I want to try it."

He smirks and vamps to me, picking me up as I jump, giggling into his body. He vamps us to our bedroom and literally rips my pants and underwear from my body.

"Someone's eager." I wink causing him to chuckle as he undoes his belt and rips his shirt from his body. He works to pull his jeans off but I hold his wrist still. "Leave them on."

"Baby you're killing me."

I laugh and flip my naked body over, propping my chest flat against the bed sheets as I push my ass into the air.

His hands roam up my back and I tingle at the warm sensation of his member aligning with my core.

"You're so ready for me."

"Always." 

He grabs ahold of himself and slides his hardened member between my folds, causing me to moan out at the smoothness.

"Do it Nik."

My stomach clenches as he slides himself into me in one long thrust.

"Oh god!" I gasp, the air leaving my lungs as his hands wrap around my waist.

He bends down, his warm chest flat against my back as he nibbles my earlobe.

"Let me show you how sorry I am Little Wolf."

I giggle and nod, shaking my ass which only causes him to groan and pull my retreating ass back to him.

"Don't move." He growls and I nod.

With each thrust he sinks in deeper, harder and much faster than the last and I soon find myself howling out at the pleasure of it all.

"Please Nik!"

"Felicity, I love you. I love you so fucking much. I fucking love you."

I smile and rock back against him as his nails dig into the soft skin of my ass.

"Do you love me baby?" I giggle.

He leans down once again, his thrusts quickening.

"Always. Until my last breath."

"'Til my last breath Nik!" I cry out, feeling the knot in my stomach clenching hard, threatening to unravel. "Oh shit. I'm gonna cum."

"Do it for me love. Give it to me."

My nails dig into the bedding, tearing straight through the silk as though it were paper. I nod furiously to no one before pushing my face into the bed and screaming.

My hips rock against him in undulating waves and I feel that familiar explosion of ecstasy as he releases inside of me.

"Oh baby-" he collapses on top of me, his one hand gripping my boobs.

As he slides out of me, I take the chance to roll over and I giggle as I eye the bed, looking at the complete mess we've made.

"I think we might need a new bed."

He chuckles and pulls my body flush against his. I peck his nose and then his cheek, working my way down to his gorgeous lips.

"All I need is to love you."

- - -

Hey guys!

Surprise double update:)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I kind of feel like this is the calm before the storm. Who knows, you'll have to carry on reading to find out;)

Let me know you're thoughts and opinions by voting, commenting and adding to your readings lists. Follow me to keep updated too!

Lots of love

Xx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

152K 5.2K 25
Rose Amari. In her world she's a witch, but not a servant of nature. When her mother dies mysteriously Rose and her sister, Phoebe, were drowning i...
15.9K 387 24
Human A/U Elena GIlbert the girl that lost everything. Her twin sister ruined her life. Her brother hates her. She has no one but an aunt she doesn't...
168K 4.3K 78
(rewriting) ˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐨𝐟-𝐚-𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞. ...
323K 8.2K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...