The Day We Met (Toshinori Yag...

Bởi Shimeihikari

She met him during in his most unlikable state. For the very first time in his life, Toshinori Yagi finally f... Xem Thêm

::: Author's Note :::
Chapter 01 : Mei Natsume
Chapter 02 : My Name Is Toshinori Yagi!
Chapter 03 : Thinking About Her
Chapter 04 : Taking A Stroll
Chapter 05 :First Day On The Job!
Chapter 06 : Mei Meets All Might!
Chapter 07 : All Might Is Silly!
Chapter 08 : Wait! What?!
Chapter 09 : A Game Of Tag!
Chapter 10 : Sudden Admission
Chapter 11 : Just A Tease
Chapter 12 : Spending Time With Yagi-san
Chapter 13 : Embarrassed!
Chapter 14 : KISS!!!
Chapter 15 : What Are You Wearing?!
Chapter 16 : A Time With Shoto
Chapter 17 : In His Grip (Lemon)
Chapter 18 : Bathroom (Lemon)
Chapter 19 : Worry
Chapter 20 : The Question
Chapter 21 : Unknown Text Message
Chapter 22 : Shoto's Mom Is A Bitch!
Chapter 23 : It's Shoto's Time To Shine!
Chapter 24 : All Might Is Mighty In Bed (Lemon)
Chapter 25 : Thoughts
Chapter 26 : Target
Chapter 27 : Merci
Chapter 28 : I Love You
Chapter 29 : Kidnapped
Chapter 30 : I'm Sorry
Chapter 31 : Changes
Chapter 32 : I Got Ignored
Chapter 33 : Stalking (ง ˙o˙)ว
Chapter 34 : Realization
Chapter 35 : Hickey
Chapter 36 : Surprises, Confession and A Kiss
Chapter 37 : Our First Night (Lemon)
Chapter 38 : Question
Chapter 39 : Doubt
Chapter 40 : Another Doubt
Chapter 41 : Witnessing Toshi Became All Might
Chapter 42 : We're Done
Chapter 43 : Starting Line
Chapter 44 : The Truth
Chapter 45 : Rival?
Chapter 46 : Shouto and Shouta
Chapter 47 : Rejection and Misunderstanding
Chapter 48 : Aizawa Is Changing
Chapter 49 : A Day With Aizawa
Chapter 50 : Conclusion
Chapter 51 : Do You Still Love Me?
Chapter 52 : Unclear
Chapter 53 : I Don't Want It
Chapter 54 : Still Him (Semi-Lemon)
Chapter 55 : Letting Go
Chapter 56 : It's Her Fault
Chapter 57 : Should I Tell Her?
Chapter 58 : I Still Love You
Chapter 59 : The Question
Chapter 60 : The Deal
Chapter 61 : The Decision
Chapter 62 : Passion (Lemon)
Chapter 63 : Wild (Lemon)
UPDATE :D!!!
Suggestions Please :)
Chapter 64 : Future Plans?
Chapter 65 : Maid Cafe
Chapter 66 : Delightful Revenge
Chapter 68 : Backstage Kiss
Chapter 69 : Almighty Maid
Chapter 70 : Reminder
Chapter 71 : One Last Time (Lemon)
ATTENTION!
Chapter 72 : Goodbye
Chapter 73 : Welcome To The League Of Villains
Chapter 74 : Reunited
Chapter 75 : News

Chapter 67 : A Forbidden Relstionship (Filler Chapter)

1.4K 41 25
Bởi Shimeihikari

Author : Please do take note that this story happened in the past.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*Mei's POV*

"Shouto! Can you pass me the salt please?"

Shouto came early to my apartment to spend some time with me, which I allowed since it's Saturday and I'm also bored.

We did the groceries together and cooked something for our lunch.

"Here you go." He handed me the salt and started watching me preparing the dishes.

"You're really good at this." He stated.

"Hmmm, not really. I just learned it from my Mom."

"Ahh, I see."

"Done!" I cheered.

So after preparing everything on the table, we immediately delighted ourselves with all the food that is present in front of us.

"That was very delicious. Your future husband is very lucky." He said, looking at me.

I don't know why, but I think I just blushed. No matter how I look at this kid, he looks really attractive. Can't deny the fact.

"Haha don't talk nonsense you kid!" I'm trying not to expose myself too much.

I stood up and started washing the dishes, Shouto also helped me from doing it. After finishing all the chores, he suggested to watch a horror movie that he just bought from the store.

"The Autopsy Of Jane Doe?!" I exclaimed! I really wanted to watch this movie last month on the theatre but sadly, I don't have any time to do it since I was too busy doing some Teacher work at the Academy.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded excitingly, as if I was a little kid who is excited to eat some candy.

Shouto already prepared the snacks on the table, so I was left doing nothing. I turned off the lights so everything would feel so scary. Shouto took a sit on the couch then I followed.

As the movie started, I immediately felt the chills running down my spine which caught the attention of Shouto.

"Hahaha you okay? The movie just barely started and it's not even scary." He said, chuckling.

"Jeez, you'll never know the feeling of having a phobia in these kind of stuff." I pouted.

"Should we stop watching it then?" He asked, a hint of concern lingering in his voice.

"No! L-Let's watch it."

.....

*Shouto's POV*

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed so loud to the point where I felt my eardrum vibrated.

She's not even watching the movie anymore. She just completely shut her eyes.

I grabbed her head and made it lean into my chest. I can feel her shivering, how can a strong woman like her be scared of something that isn't real?

She tried peeking at the movie and ended up watching the most scariest scene. Mei suddenly hugged me and buried her face deeply into my chest.

I blushed. I can feel her delicate fingers brushing on my skin. This kind of situation is making me stiff. I just let her do everything what she wants. And by the end of the movie, my shirt was a mess. It was torned and crumpled by the pulling she had made.

"Hehehe, sorry Shouto."

"It's okay."

"I have an extra white unisex tshirt in my room.   You can have it. Just go to my room and open the cabinet. It's just hanging inside there."

"Okay."

Mei started cleaning our mess in the living room, while I headed towards her bedroom.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

She said that the tshirt is just hanging inside her cabinet, but I can't find it. The one hanging in here is a white tshirt for woman.

"I can't find it." I said, standing outside her bedroom door.

"Really?" She headed inside her bedroom and I followed.

She was having a hard time remembering where she put it.

And then...

"Oh! I forgot that I folded it last night and placed it inside the drawers." She took the shirt and gave it to me.

I nonchalantly took my shirt off in front of her and I saw her blush.

"Uhm, well. Take your time, I'll just wait for you outside." Mei was about to walk away when I decided to grab her hand and pulled her towards me. I embraced her, but I felt Mei resisting. Yet I decided to keep her in my arms.

"S-Shouto..." Her voice and reaction is somewhat shock.

"Mei." I looked at her face and cupped her chin. She was looking at me, as if she was trying to figure out what's going on inside my mind. And without any warning, I kissed her.

To my surprise, she kissed me back.

The kiss was slowly becoming so intense that my tongue was begging for an entrance. At first she didn't let me through, but the moment I tried touching her butt, she finally gave in. I played with her tongue and suck it, I can easily tell that she's liking it just basing in her seductive moans.

"Sh-Shouto...This isn't right." She pulled away from the kiss and looked away.

"Screw that rule. I don't care if you are my Teacher. I don't mind the age gap either. Mei, I Love You. That's all that matters."

"But Shouto..." I didn't let her continue to speak. Instead I kissed her again until we both fell on the bed.

"Shouto...We shouldn't be doing this..."

I pulled her shirt up and started squeezing her beautiful breast.

"Damn...It's so soft..." I said.

This is my first time touching a woman's boobs.

Mei just blushed on my remark. She looks really cute.

*Mei's POV*

Shit.What the hell am I doing?! I should be a good example to my students but what the hell am I doing right now? Why can't I resist this kid?!

My mind was in a shuffle when Shouto suddenly said something about my breast. I blushed!

It's his first time. I think that this kid is just curious.

Is this even considered as cheating? Me and All Might is not in a relationship to begin with and everytime I try to ask him about us, he wouldn't even give me an answer. And lastly, he also kissed that Rina girl.

I sigh.

I was then disturbed in my thought when Shouto started sucking my nipples. It was so damn good that I was lost in my thoughts. He slid his hand on my short and into my underwear and started playing with my clit.

"a-ahhh..." I moaned.

I can't resist anymore.

I started rubbing his dick and I can feel it throbbing inside his pants. Is he really that eager?

I unzip his pants and drag out his dick. Shouto was somehow shocked of what I just did, but I ignored the stiffening of his body and continued stroking his throbing member.

"It's your first time right?" I asked.

He shyly nodded.

"Let me." I said.

"W-What?"

I shifted our position and I am now at the top. Slowly, my mouth is reaching to his dick, but I paused for a moment and looked at him.

I can feel his tensed body.

"Mei. Are you sure about this?" He asked. I didn't reply.

I just started licking the tip of his throbbing dick and it made him flinched.

Slowly and gently, I pushed my mouth all the way down through his dick, making him moan.

"I-It feels so good." He said.

His hips began thrusting, pushing his member even more further down my throat. I gagged, which made him stop and panicked.

"A-Are you okay?!" Shouto looked at me with concern and decided to stop for a while.

"I'm fine." I answered chuckling.

"Hey Shouto. I never knew that yours was this big."

I just made him blushed.

"Do you want to feel it inside you?" He shyly asked.

That question really made me blushed like mad.

Without a warning, Shouto pulled me down on the bed and took off my shorts and underwear. He started licking and sucking my clit. My moan was echoing inside my bedroom, this made Shouto even more aggressive. He inserted his middle finger inside my vagina as he kept on playing with my clit.

"S-Shouto! N-No..."He knew that I was coming.

Shouto stopped and looked at me.

"Can I?"

I nodded my head.

Slowly, he inserted his huge throbbing cock inside me. He stiffened for a while before starting to thrust.

As he began to move, I can feel the tip of his dick touching my g-spot, it earned him a pleasurable moan. Shouto was also moaning, it made the both of us crazy. The way he thrust his dick into my vagina was accompanied by a slapping sound. He started sucking my neck, forming a hickey on it.

"This feels so amazing. I just want to impregnate you." He whispered.

I bit my lip since I don't want to moan anymore. This is making me crazy. His body feels so hot.

"I-I'm coming........." He moaned.

"M-Me too....Sh-Shouto, I want you to cum inside me...." I moaned.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded.

His thrust is getting faster and faster, he was cursing out of pleasure.

"Shouto! I'm coming! Ahhhhh!!!"

Shouto pushed his dick harder into my vagina and I felt his cum sprayed inside mine.

Shouto lay his head into my chest and sigh.

"I will never forget this experience." He said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*Kring!!! Kring!!! Kring!!!*

"WHAT THE HELL?!!!" I immediately opened my eyes and realized that everything was a dream! I turned off the noisy alarm and lay myself down on the bed again.

Toshi is the one who laying beside me. I felt so relieved.

That dream was really aweful!!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

249K 10.4K 24
An unexpected friendship blooms between you and Toshinori Yagi when you met at a convenience store. This is my first time writing a story so it migh...
132K 4.4K 27
Arabelle and Toshinori's relationship was never the same once he got accepted into U.A. Reunited years later when they both start working at U.A, th...
14.3K 421 7
Toshinori Yagi (All Might) X Reader This is a collection of my one shots that I've posted elsewhere, but have decided to make the gradual move to her...
278K 10.6K 56
You had been always a loner somehow and felt empty like something was Missing in your life so one night you see a shooting star and wish for somethin...