Beatrix

By flawsomek

Since the age of ten, Beatrix Delaney has suffered from depression, negligence, and pain. Her parents aren't... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
¿Q U E S T I O N S?
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TTML~ONE/TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
SURPRISE🥴
NOW PUBLISHED! GO READ
GOOD NEWS
REST IN PARADISE🕊❤️

TWENTY SIX

6.4K 353 328
By flawsomek

After all that was going on, Zane still had to go to court. He started off his New Years good but he knew it wasn't going to last. Like he thought, Zane and Reagan had joint custody.

Reagan was getting back on her boss bitch shit now that she was getting child support for some odd reason. Even though Zane took care of Ziyanna ever since she was in the womb. Reagan got back in shape and was a complete baddie, ready for LA.

"I'm sooooooo happy I got you back," Reagan smiled while forcing a hug. Ziyanna stared blankly without hugging her back.

They were at Reagan's new penthouse. Ziyanna couldn't lie, it was really nice. She just couldn't stand her manipulative mother, after that stunt she pulled.

"Can you take me back home now, since we done setting up?" Ziyanna asked. "Imma little tired."

"That's why I bought that's big ass bed in there," she laughed. "Go crash."

"Nah, I got school in the morning," she said making up every excuse to leave.

"You don't have to go," she reasoned. "Most of the shit you learn in school doesn't even apply when you get older."

Ziyanna furrowed her eyebrows. "What? School the only thing that I have a chance at, making it in life."

"Trust me," Reagan smirked. "There's a million other ways. Like finding a sugar daddy, a rich nigga, being a scammer, a escort—."

"I don't wanna be none of that," she interrupted. "I wanna be a professional dancer, Reagan. I wanna be famous."

"Stripping makes a lot, and probably love and hip hop."

"Well I don't wanna do that," she said waving her off. "I just wanna go home."

"Well, you're not," she shrugged. "You need to spend time with your real mommy and stop calling me Reagan."

Ziyanna sucked her teeth and sat on the couch, going through her messages.

SPEEDY🏁: Imy. I'm sorry for everything I've done. I was on them percs and it had me booted. I hope you can forgive me because I really miss that face and mean act you put on. Hml.

READ

Jay Murda😍: WYD?

Ziyanna: chilling over my biological mother's house🙄

Queen👑: wanna get high🍃💨

Ziyanna: don't sound bad but I'm tryna stop that. I gotta live up to my new year resolutions

Boss Lady/Momma💋💍👸🏽:you okay?

Ziyanna: pick me up pleasssseee! Let's go on a date😩

Boss Lady/Momma💋💍👸🏽: omw

Bullet😏🔫: wya?

Ziyanna: what you worry about it fa🤔

Bullet😏🔫: 😑😑because Speedy out and word is that he looking for you. Yo pops said nomo going out and shit.

READ

"You texting yo boyfriend," Reagan smirked. "He cute, huh?"

"What are boyfriends?" Ziyanna scoffed. "Ian messing with no niggas right now. Like I said, education is my way out right now."

"Yeah whatever," she said waving her off. "You wanna some of this?"

"I don't like alcohol," she frowned pushing her cup away. "I don't mess with that stuff at all—why you acting like a friend but want me to call you my momma? Aren't you supposed to raise me for the better?"

"Girl," she drawled. Truth is, money was over Ziyanna. She just needed the money and wasn't really trying to raise Ziyanna. She just wanted her around. "Stop being so uptight."

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Ziyanna smiled and jogged to open the door for Beatrix. "Let me grab my purse right quick."

Beatrix stepped in and looked around the penthouse, clutching on to her pink Chanel purse. She thought it was nice or whatever.

"What the hell you doing here?" Reagan scolded.

"Picking up Ziyanna, what else would I be doing?" Beatrix asked smartly as she finger combed her hair.

"No, I didn't tell her to call you," she said hastily. "So she can't go."

Ziyanna stood there looking back and forth at the two who were giving each other the cold shoulder. With Beatrix's index finger, she indicated Ziyanna to come.

"Well watch her leave," Beatrix sassed as she sashayed out the penthouse, Ziyanna walked behind her.

"Thank god," Ziyanna chuckled. "She was really getting on my nerves."

"I don't know if I can deal with this shit on an everyday basic," Beatrix sighed.

•••
UNTYING THE KNOT

It's been weeks since Romeo seen his beautiful wife, Joncia. He didn't plan on seeing her with West though. They were back in Detroit, ready to get the divorce.

Joncia wore a her hair in a low bun and went for a neutral makeup look. Her outfit was classy but sexy. She wore a beige blazer dress with six inch heels.

Joncia couldn't lie like she wasn't scared. The way Romeo was looking at her, sent chills down her spine. She pushed the paper to the other side of the table where he was but his focus was still on her.

"Nigga can you hurry up and sign these papers," West sighed impatiently. "I got somewhere to be."

"You fucking him, Joncia," Romeo frowned.

"Romeo that has nothing to do why I want this divorce," she said shaking her head. "I'm just not happy with you anymore.....you're not the person I fell in love with."

"I didn't mean too baby," he said reaching for her hand but she put it under the table.

West rudely yawned and put his hand behind Joncia's chair while slouching down in his chair. "Nigga sign these papers before I spazz out on you."

"Romeo please," Joncia begged. "Sign the papers. I just can't take you back. I gotta do what's best for me."

"I'm what's best for you!" he protested. She cleared her throat and looked around the restaurant nervously.

"Romeo," she said softly with begging eyes while caressing his hand. "Do this for us."

He looked at her with those green eyes with a look full of shame. It took him a while but he finally sighed it and threw it in her face. West was about to get up and give him a recap of the last time he beat his ass, but Joncia grabbed his arm.

"We're done now," Joncia said softly. "Don't entertain that. I just need a restraining order and I'll be good for."

•••
Haven't really focused on Ziggy and Nixie😬_____________________________

During recess, Ziggy played basketball with his friends while fast little girls cheered him on and made chants for him.

Phoenix was too busy studying for her spelling bee. She was a master at the shit and actually went to state and won runner up when she was six. She was the smartest in her grade. She was mostly beauty and brains, not the athletic type.

"W-w-what are you st-st-studying?" Kayden stuttered. He was the cutest, sweetest person you'll ever meet but had a bit of a speech problem. He called himself liking Nixie since preschool.

"The spelling bee that's coming up," she answered nicely. "I like your shoes today, Kayden. Where did you get those?"

"My m-m-momma bought these ye-ye-ye—."

"Slow down, Kayden," Phoenix interrupted. "Maybe your speech would accelerate if you take your time."

"What doooesssss that m-m-mean," he said trying his hardest to slow down.

Nixie thought he was quite cute so she did a cute giggle while covering her mouth.

"Who told you that you can talk to boys?" Ziggy questioned Phoenix while furrowing his eyebrows at Kayden, who was nervous at the moment.

"He's not harming anything, Ziggy," she frowned. "He's just a friend and I was helping with his speech problem."

"He can help his damn self," he said snatching her by the arm.

"Leave me alone Ziggy and stop cursing at me," she whined trying to get out of his hold.

"Go sit over there," he demanded pointing by their teacher. "I'm not playing with you. Don't make me tell daddy."

Phoenix rolled her eyes and stomped her way over to the bench by her teacher. She thought he was bossy just how her daddy was to her mommy.

•••

Beatrix was done giving out flyers for her pep club. She was quite popular now so she had about forty kids in her club.

She was now in fifth period having class discussion on the book they were currently reading, In Cold Blood.

"Miss Delaney, its a good looking man down here for you, say he's your fiancé," Miss. Peterman sang on the intercom. "I wouldn't keep him waiting if I was you."

"I'll have a student come get him," Beatrix sighed. "I'm tired."

All the girls hands shot up, but Jasmine had already left to get him. She was dying to meet Zane in person since he was so fine on the pictures.

"Okay so where did we stop at?" Beatrix asked scanning through her pages.

"When Dick and Perry got arrested in Las Vegas," Terecka informed.

"Thank you, smarty pants," she smirked. "Alright let me get Roderick to read that for me."

Everyone's attention was on the door so Beatrix looked and saw Zane standing behind Jasmine with a smile.  He wore a Howard University jogging suit and a pair of Jordan's. He had a fresh cut and smelt like he had just took a shower.

It was his off day and he wanted to start acting like a husband. He brought her a burrito from Chipotle and large iced tea mixed with lemonade. He also brought her favorite pillow and Ugg sandals since her feet and back was hurting.

"Hey baby," Zane said pecking her lips and sat her food down on the desk.

"Why you didn't tell me you was coming?" Beatrix smirked. "I could've got fine for you."

"What you is right now?" He said sizing her up. She wore a pair of skinny jeans and a neon orange Nina Simone graphic tee with a pair of cartoon Vans. Her hair was pulled into a high ponytail and her face was bare, wearing her round glasses.

"Stop," she chuckled. "Let me finish teaching."

Zane sat in her desk chair scrolling through his phone while Beatrix taught her class. He had checked his PowerSchool to see if Ziyanna was going to class and she was. He liked how she was improving herself the second semester.

After the class was over, Ziyanna came in. She wanted to eat some of Beatrix's food since her father didn't think about getting her any.

"Hey daddy," Ziyanna smiled while hugging Zane's neck. "That's messed up you ain't get me no food."

"I got you next time," he said shooing her off. "Get the class lil girl."

"But y'all here," she frowned. "Can I please stay?"

"Might as well, because they think my room is the skipping room," Beatrix shrugged while eating her burrito.

"Not Ziyanna, she taking her ass to class," Zane said pointing to the door. "Bye, pimp. If yeen gang you can't hang. Sound familiar."

Ziyanna sucked her teeth walking towards the door. "Mane, I thought I was gang but it's cool."

Beatrix laughed at them and sat Indian style on her love seat. "Thanks for the food baby daddy. What you tryna do to me? My hormones already raging."

"Ugh," Cody cringed stopping at the door. "I'll leave if you tryna get freaky in the class."

Everyone was walking in after the bell rang. Beatrix frowned because she hated how her sixth period took their time.

"What I tell y'all about coming in here late," she said sternly. "I'm sick of y'all."

"Sorry Miss Delaney," they all said in unison.

"W-who?" Zane furrowed his eyebrows. "Who the hell is that?"

"Me," she shrugged. "Technically, I'm still Miss Delaney since we're engaged."

Zane shook his head and wrote on her board:

MRS. ALLEN, NOT NO DAMN MISS DELANEY

Everyone laughed but Beatrix found nothing funny. "Zane you a student today. Go sit in one of those desks since you wanna be a class clown."

He chuckled and touched her face as he sat beside her on the couch. There was no way in hell you can make him sit in that lil ass desk.

"Miss Delaney you have a new student, Rome," Mrs. Pickens, the guidance counselor, informed while stepping into her class . "He transferred to your class since there was no more space in his original class."

Beatrix looked up at Rome and thought he would be a good student since he came off quiet and he held a baby face.

"Hey Rome, take a seat wherever you want," she smiled while putting her food up.

Zane did a double take at the guy and frowned. "What the fuck? Nigga didn't I say if I see you out, you was gone wished you stayed in?!"

Beatrix furrowed her eyebrows and got in front of Rome, she called herself protecting him. "Zane! What are you doing?! Are you really going to fight one of my students?!"

"Mane, this the lil nigga who tried to rape Ziyanna," he said pushing her out the way.

"Okay, everybody outside. NOW!" Beatrix announced. "I'm dismissing y'all to the gym."

The students quickly left, knowing damn well they weren't going to the gym.

"Look I'm sorry for what I did to Ziyanna," Speedy sighed. "I took some drugs and I was just gone. My head wasn't right and I messed up. You can beat my ass all you want but at the end of the day, I'm still sorry. That's all I can say right now, until my actions show it."

"Zane, go," Beatrix said sternly. "I got this just cool off or something. I'm not tryna lose my job because you wanna beat up kids. At least do it outside."

Zane eyed Speedy viscously while he left the classroom. He was going to catch him slipping sooner or later.

Beatrix peered over at Speedy with her arms folded. "Now let's get one thing straight....I DON'T like you. AT ALL. You just make sure you stay out my damn way because I'm loco without the drugs, try me."

"Yes ma'am," he nodded.

"Now you dismiss to the gym and I bet not see you talking to Ziyanna," she warned.

He sighed and was about to leave but stopped. "Uh, Mrs. Allen? Yo husband still out there though."

"Make sure you hold your guard up then," she shrugged pushing him out while patting her back. "You tough, big boy."

•••

Ziyanna was uncomfortable as fuck since Speedy was back at school. She was skipping in the gym when Speedy had came in. He looked over and gave her a sad look, and she quickly looked back off.

Speedy had been thinking a lot. What his father gave him was unacceptable and he quickly threw it away after thinking about it.

He didn't want Ziyanna hating him anymore than she already did and he most definitely didn't want to go back to jail. He actually cared for Ziyanna young ass and he didn't want to be nothing like his father.

He was going to wait on her, not when she wasn't ready. Just like with his baby mother, Adrian. Speedy took her virginity but she claim she wasn't ready when they were in the beginning of intercourse but he didn't listen. Adrian had no problem afterwards, since it felt good after a while, but she was still nothing like Ziyanna.

Ziyanna looked to see where Speedy was at, but he was walking towards her.

"Ziyanna," he called from behind her. She jumped hard and stepped back. "I'm sorry, Ian mean to startle you."

"Yeah," she said getting ready to walk away, but he smoothly brought her back.

"I'm sorry," he said lowly and let go of her. She watched him leave and was still kind of pissed. She could never forget the trauma he put her through.

•••

"How was school?" Zane asked looking in his rear view mirror. He saw that the twins looked upset.

"Straight," Ziggy mumbled. "I almost had to fuck a nigga up though."

"Ziggy what I tell you about all that damn cursing," Zane frowned. "Now who nigga was you about to fuck up?"

"It was a dude tryna talk to Nixie," Ziggy explained. "She giggling and stuff."

"Daddy it wasn't even like that," Phoenix whined. "He's making it more than it is."

"It doesn't matter," Ziggy frowned. "Don't be talking to no boy."

"He right Nixie," Zane agreed. "Boys are distractions for girls like you."

"Who are girls like me, because I'm one of a kind," she said furrowing her eyebrows. "I wasn't doing anything but helping him with his speech problem. That's all."

"Like I said," Zane sighed. "No boys."

•••

"You think Ziyanna would forgive you for that shit man," Bullet frowned. "That was fucked up."

"I know," Speedy sighed. "I'm just tryna do better."

"Worry about Adrian then," he shrugged. "Yo child nigga."

"You like Ziyanna, don't you?" Speedy frowned. "I been gone for months and you grew attached to her."

Bullet just laughed. "My nigga I gotta whole girl, that's YOU who like fifteen year olds."

Speedy sucked his teeth and waved him off. "Fuck you. All I wanna do is make this fast money right quick and take my ass to sleep."

"Ain't you probation, stupid ass?" Bullet asked furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Damn," he said shaking his head. He then looked over at Bullet like he remembered something. "Nigga you a rat and you fucked my face up for awhile."

"How am I rat? Because you was about to rape an underaged girl? We both would've been dead if Ian say shit. Her daddy do not play."

"Mane fuck him! He ain't gone never want us together. Neither is her fat booty ass momma," he vented.

"You forgetting the main person," Bullet said smartly. "Ziyanna not gonna want y'all together."

"I'm pretty sure she miss a nigga."

•••

"You looking good as fuck," Jay Murda complimented Ziyanna as she quickly buckled her seatbelt. She snuck out the house just to do a video shoot with Jay Murda.

"Thank you," she said. "So you about to have the video shoot where?"

"Um it ain't far from here," he said dryly. "We'll get there in no time."

"Uh, okay," she frowned and put her phone in between her legs. She planned on dancing in his video with Maja and Queen. Ziyanna wore a red halter top and tight shorts and her black hair wand curled.

Moments later, they pulled inside an abandoned looking building, since the video shoot was supposed to be a scary theme and whatnot.

They got out and made it inside. Ziyanna was a little confused because Maja nor Queen was there. It was just a bunch of strippers and a couple of thugs smoking.

"Relax," Jay Murda chuckled. "They don't bite....I might though."

Ziyanna chuckled nervously and began to text in the group chat.

Ziyanna: where tf  are y'all!!!

Maja🌀💙:What are you talking about?

Queen👑: I'm at work. You know I work on Friday nights at Hooters. Don't tell me you tryna get high😐

Ziyanna: what do you mean?!!! I'm at the video shoot

Maja: huh😳 he told me it was canceled.

Queen👑: ^^

"What's wrong?" Jay Murda said coming up to her. She turned around and frowned.

"Jay why aren't my friends here?" She asked. "Why did you tell them it was canceled? I feel comfortable when they are around."

"I was only focused on you," he smirked. "I didn't find them worthy like you were."

She blushed a little and looked around. "Is that so?"

"Hell yeah," he said bringing her by the waist. "Come up stairs with me."

"Why?" She questioned pushing back. "What's so important upstairs?"

"Privacy," he said smartly. She sucked her teeth and followed him. They made it inside an empty room that only held a brown couch. She went over to sit on it as he closed the door.

"How much privacy do we need?" She chuckled nervously. He didn't say anything he just sat beside her and immediately started kissing her neck. She frowned and pushed him a little.

"What are you doing?" Ziyanna asked. "I came here to be in your video."

"Well you gone have to show me how bad you wanna be in it," he said getting on top of her.

"No!" She shrieked, trying her hardest to get out of his hold. "Stop, Jay!"

He didn't stop, he just ripped her thin shirt and began to feel on her perky breasts. "Be still."

"What the fuck you mean! Stop!" She continued to scream at the top of her lungs until he popped the shit out of her. "OOOOWWW!"

Jay began to go further down until one of the strippers came in. He looked up and got distracted by her appearance, so Ziyanna took the time to run away.

She ran until she got far from the building, screaming for help. She didn't care that she was shirtless—she really needed help. She seen a group of women at a corner so she ran to them.

"Help me! Please! He tried to rape me! He tried to rape me!" She yelped while grabbing one of the girls' wrists.

"Crackhead ass bitch you betta get the fuck on," she frowned while snatching her wrist back but Ziyanna just went wild she seen Jay's Lamborghini slowly approaching.

"PLEASE!" She screamed shaking her. The girl and her friends started to jump Ziyanna, calling her all types of names. Kicking her in the stomach, stomping her head, and taking her Gucci sneakers, accessories, and mostly her pride.

They had knocked her unconscious and Jay Murda witnessed the whole thing with a smirk. When the girls left, he went over to pick Ziyanna weightless body up.

"Let's take you, where you belong," he whispered in her ear.

•••

Beatrix and Zane had just came home from their date, laughing and all.

"We hungry," Ziggy and Nixie said in unison while running inside the kitchen with them.

"Here, y'all can have our leftovers if y'all want," Beatrix offered. "It's hibachi."

"Oooo, yess," Ziggy said grabbing one of the plates.

"Where yo sister?" Zane asked. "She should be down here telling me how wrong I am for not getting her any food."

"She left as soon as you guys did," Nixie shrugged washing off her fork to eat some of Zane's rice.

Zane and Beatrix looked at each other tiredly. Zane sighed deeply. "I swear I'm sick of this shit."

•••

Ziyanna couldn't seem to move from the concrete. It was raining hard when Jay Murda dropped her off on the street, leaving her naked. Leaving her used. Leaving her broken.

She crawled to the phone booth and stood up to catch her balance on it. She was lucky that she found a quarter on the ground and quickly dialed Zane's number since that was the only one she could memorize, because she called him way too much.

"Hello?!" Zane retorted like he was upset at the moment.

"P-please come get me dad," Ziyanna answered in a scratchy voice. "I'm in South Central, I think."

30 MINUTES PASSED

Zane cruised the streets of South Central. Beatrix looked at her surroundings nervously until she seen Ziyanna laying on the sidewalk shivering and crying. "Z-Zane! Zane! She's over there! Oh my god, stop the truck!"

Zane looked in the direction, Beatrix was looking in and quickly parked beside her. He pushed the breaks hard and got out the car. Beatrix did as well, not caring that it was raining. They both ran over to pick her up. They barely could recognize her since she her face swole and her hair was disoriented.

Beatrix began to cry as Zane put her in the car. She got in the back seat with her and cradled her in her arms. She couldn't help but to have a flashback of the day they were both kidnapped. Beatrix was more hurt that Ziyanna at the moment. She just couldn't believe Ziyanna would ever have to go through this, but it was bound to happen.

She was living the fast life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 111 18
Sometimes someone hurts you so bad, it stops hurting at all. Until something makes you feel again. And then it all c...
4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
3.6K 63 41
A women plagued with heartache and mystery. She never asked for this to happen to her. She never imaged her life would turn out the way it did. Howev...
506K 10.5K 47
TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! - - - - - - Camila Beckett. She promises hersel...