Adventures of a Hero (Book On...

By Seikoo0oo

There are very few people in the world who have the ability to possess the power of a hero. The ones that pos... More

[Prologue] Heroes and Villains
[Chapter One] Encounter
[Chapter Three] The Disappearance of Kana
[Chapter Four] Causing Trouble
[Chapter Five] A New Adventure
Author's Note

[Chapter Two] Caught

11 3 0
By Seikoo0oo

A big bang was heard throughout the school. I could tell it wasn't good. As soon as I thought about that, a figure was thrown at me. I hit the ground and looked over at the person who just hit me. Sadly enough, it was Kouki trying to prove he was stronger than his old team. It wasn't working. He looked at me and forced me up. I was kinda pissed off already that I barely showed up to school and things are already going badly.

"Kana , come on! You're going to get hurt if you just sit there and look at the villian." Kouki said, trying to make me leave.

The villian starting running towards us and as soon as it did, Kouki grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the school. Fun, right? I just wanted to see the villian, but I got dragged out right before I got to. Probably is for the best. The villian charged out of the school, following us.

"Um, Kouki? He's is right behind us still.." I said, being dragged across the courtyard. Kouki said never anything back. In fact, he was just breathing heavily.

Since I got no response, I watched the villian while Kouki held onto my arm. The villian was pretty badass. She had glowing blue eyes, dark clothes, and she was covered in shiny magic and stuff. She was capable of lighting things on fire. I could tell by the school that was ablaze. The villian spoke in the third person. Referring to herself as Hetira. Even more badass, right?

While watching her, I got an idea. I started to drag Kouki and pulled him behind a wall.

"I have an idea." I said, making sure Hetira wasn't able to see us.

"You don't even know what you are doing. You aren't a hero, remember?" Kouki sighed, getting ready to leave.

"Water stops fire. We are getting close to the school's swimming pool. We could try and lure her in, but nah. I'm not a hero so guess I can't do anything." I smiled slightly. "Guess I'll do it myself then!"

Kouki looked at me as I started running. "Kana, no-!" He yelled, but you know I didn't listen.

I ran out from behind the building and jumped right into my plan. I began yelling at Hetira and pissed her off. I'm not going to say what I said, but you get the point. As soon as she started to follow me, I ran as quick as I could to the pool. Kouki was running after me as well. As soon as he caught up, he used his power on the villian. It began to glow green around him and he then shot a hole threw the villian and then grabbed me before running away again. Hetira didn't even get a chance to heal before the other heroes appeared and killed her.

I've never seen someone die like that before. If turning to dust and disappearing is considered dying at least. I looked around before looking at Kouki. He seemed...disappointed.

"Why don't you understand, Kana..? You aren't a hero and you could've gotten killed because of that." He yelled at me.

I looked down. "I know... I shouldn't have, but did we really have a choice? I can't fight and well you can't either. I was only trying to help."

Kouki sighed and ran off. I watched him leave before looking round. I walked back towards the villian. I made a mistake as it was so I might as well make myself known. The heroes looked at me with a disappointed look. They clearly remember me from that day. I know they didn't want to see me here. The police and news crew started showing up. I looked down as one of the heroes walked up to me.

"We warned you last time, Kana..." Miona looked down at me and spoke with a disappointed tone. "Tell us why you keep getting involved."

"I-I wasn't trying to... Its not my fault heroes run into me and I'm automatically involved...." I was disappointed in myself for once. I genuinely didn't want to be in this situation. I was...caught.

"The school officials want to speak to you tomorrow. For now you have to go home and stay there. You will be questioned." The blonde hero walked off with a serious glare.

It scared me. Did I really screw up this bad? What was going to happen to me?

I walked home that day. All of my fears started to show up again. I forgot that I was nothing special. I'm just a normal person. Not a hero. My parents weren't home luckily. I went up to my room and locked the door before laying on bed. I knew I was in big trouble. I decided just to sleep for the rest of the day until tomorrow. I didn't want to be bothered for the rest of the day.

The next morning, I woke up after hearing a knock on the door. I quickly got dressed for school and went downstairs. As I looked through the hole in the door. It was Minoa..? I opened the door and looked at her.

"Good morning, Kana. I'm here to take you to the school to discuss things with the higher ups. I'll try and help you the best I can with the situation." She smiled at me.

"I mean I know I kinda helped destroy the entire school, but it wasn't my fault that the villian appeared so I can't be blamed for it." I sighed, walking outside of my house before closing and locking the door.

"Come on. We'll discuss it once we get inside the office." Minoa grabbed my hand and pulled me along to the school's main office.

As we walked in, I noticed how the office was messed up. People were trying to clean up the rooms within the office. t was then that I realized how much damage was caused because I tried to help. Minoa opened the door to the office and walked me inside. We then sat down and he began to speak.

"Ms. Suko, I would like to discuss what happened yesterday morning." The teacher spoke to me in a rude tone while referring to me by my last name.

I swallowed and looked at him. "Listen, I didn't mean for anything to happen.."

"Yes, I know. You broke the law though. That is the biggest issue here." He said.

"..." I went silent.

"I don't think she was aware of what she was doing." Minoa responded.

"Everyone knows the rules of this city and she should know what she did went against them." The teacher replied with a sigh. "Ms. Suko will be arrested tomorrow due to not following the law."

I looked at him with wide eyes. "Y-you can't do that to me..."

"Yes, I can. I have to." He replied.

I looked at Minoa, hoping she'd say something.

"Please if anything blame me and the other heroes. We weren't there to help everyone and Kana was just trying to get the villian away from the school. She was actually protecting everyone if you'd look at it differently." Minoa said, trying to fix things. "I'll do whatever I can to rebuild the school."

The teacher wanted to hear more.

"Me and the other heroes will pay for all of the damage. Just give her less of a punishment." She looked down.

"The least I could do is expel her and even then she'd still be arrested." He said.

Minoa sighed. "We'll leave and wait for tomorrow then. It'd be for the best anyway." She grabbed my hand and we stood up. Soon after we left.

"I need to speak to your parents. Are they home?" Minoa asked.

"Should be. I usually leave before they wake up so they should be awake by now." I replied to her. "Why?"

There was no response. We arrived back at my house and once we walked in, my parents look over at me. Minoa pushed me inside and she followed.

"Mr and Ms. Suko? May I have a word with you?" Minoa asked my parents.

They nodded and we all moved to the kitchen.

"What is it?" My father asked.

"Your daughter is going to be arrested tomorrow morning and I know a way to prevent it, but it isn't the best way." She looked down. "I want Kana to leave the city."

"Woah woah hell no." I said. "I'm not leaving my family."

"You're going to be arrested Kana so you won't be able to see them anyway."

"...Isn't it bad for a hero to help someone like me right now?" I asked her.

"I'm not as mean as Natsuki is. Besides you kept the villian away from the school before people got hurt. You just did it in a stupid way." She smiled slightly.

We looked at my parents, waiting for a response.

"It'll probably be for the best for right now. My mother said with a upset tone.

"I suppose so.." My father agreed.

"So then its settled. I'll get Kana out of the city by tonight. She'll be safe, I promise." Minoa smiled a little. She seemed sad to do this.

Everyone agreed and Minoa left to get prepared for tonight. I didn't like this. I don't want go. I really don't want to. I don't feel well. I'm sorta scared because of this.

Later that night, it was time for me to leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 13.4K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
44.1K 2.1K 77
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
508K 15.1K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...