Her Arrogant Boss 1

By mweshgallatop

"It takes a second after the first glance to fall for him" Find out more on how Huddah falls for this rude ye... More

Cast
chap 1: Forever at work
Chap 2: why her ?
Chap 3: Do it for your sake
Chap 4: A pure mistake
Chap 5: perfect together
Chap 6: you like my kiss ?
Chap 7: No scars to your beautiful
Chap 8: Holyshit!
Chap 9: Do you love me ?
Chap 10: please hug me
Chap 11: Screw you
Chap 12:I got the partner. You
Chap 14: I love this
Chap 15: Wanna be my date ?
Chap 16: Do you like him ?
Chap 17: Are you jealous ?
Chap 18: party part 1
Chap 19: Party Part 2
Chap 20: Party part 3
Chap 21: Party part 4
Chap 22: Jamal's Pov
Chap 23: I won't run away
Chap 24: I really needed that!
Chap 25: I like your lips
Chap 26: I rather be with you
Chap 27: Sounds tempting
Chap 28: Confessions
29: I love you
Chap 30: The truth
Chap 31: It's him
Chap 32: News
Chap 33: Wanna make you cum
Chap 34: Jamal's Pov part 1
Chap 35: Jamal pov part 2
Chap 36: I hate loving him
Chap 37: Are you ready ?
Chap 38: Meeting at the mall
Chap 39: Dilemma
Chap 40: I trust you
Chap 41: Wanna taste you
Chap 42: Family Dinner
Chap 43: Party part 1
Chap 44: Party part 2
Chap 45: The end
Special thanks
crazy things about the book
complaints
Book 2

Chap 13: my problem is you

103 14 2
By mweshgallatop

I care for you in many ways, maybe you will never know and maybe I will never show.

•••°•••°•••°•••

Play this song 'a little more' by Alessia Cara

(Haha , honestly I love her songs, have a taste of them too)

Enjoy

"Noti , I'm the one taking her home, " Mr Brown said shocking me. Noti gave him a pissed look and I knew she will protest.

"She is my friend. "

See! She is something. Okay but I can't let them argue when in real sense I'm standing between the two and none of them seemed to notice me.

"Whatever guys, I'm walking home. Thank you for your concern though, " I spoke making Khali laugh. The other two just stared at me.

"Please bro let me take her home today, " Noti begged.

He is her brother ? Damn this is really amazing. Note my sarcasm.

I will ask this later.

She is really crazy, I mean I'm the one to agree or not but what is she doing, forcing me to agree when I don't want either of the two to take me home.

"Noti I said I'm walking home, " I insisted with a serious tone. She doesn't get it, that I'm not interested in both of their rides.

"Huddah. Come, " Khali demanded snapping me from these crazy guys. We left them and walked out. "They always argue over little things, they will sort things out."

"Is she his sister ?" I asked unable to hide the curiosity.

"Yeah, and they are freaking rich. His dad owns many businesses in this town including the best company in Kenya currently. The Jones company, " he elaborated shocking me. Why didn't I know these things ?

"Oh, really ?" This is unbelievable.

"Yeah, I've you ever heard of it ?"

Should I say the truth.

"Y..es, I mean..." Damn this was hard to say. It has never sounded weird to say but today was different.

"What ?"

"Forget about it, but I've ever heard such a campany." I half lied and he didn't realize.

"Their dad was an artist and a great producer long time ago, he made millions of money and gave them to his children." He went on as I was surprised by all of these news I got.

"Their dad must be an amazing father , I mean he worked hard and his children are stable in everything." I reasoned as we walked out of gate.

"Hey Khali, don't walk her outside. I'm the one taking her home." Noti shouted coming out of the studio. I just looked at Khali who mouthed an 'it's okay' and lead me back to the parking lot.

I love how cool Khali was. He can make an amazing friend.

I stepped on her car waving bye to Khali as we drove away.

"My brother can be a bitch, " she said hitting the steering hard. What the hell with her ?

"Forget about him, " I said trying to calm her.

"You didn't call me ," she smiled
making remember the note she left at my desk. I thought of an excuse.

"I was busy, " I lied.

"Its okay, give me your contacts, " she slightly threw her phone to me as she went on concentrating oh the road. Her phone was a classic iPhone and I was wondering how I will use it. I'm not a secretary for nothing, I mean technology is my thing. So I struggled and succeded in saving the name. I gave it back to her as she smiled and pocketed it.

"Turn to the left, " I instructed when I realised that we are near to my house.

She just smirked at me and ignored my explanations.

"I'm taking you somewhere, for just an hour. " Geez!this is why I preferred walking home. I mean it's getting late and I don't want to fight with my mom again.

"Maybe some other time, " I protested looking at her.

"Darling,I won't keep you for long, don't worry." She lured making me give her a weird look. Is she on her senses ? She is taking me for god knows where when I'm not willing and she tells me not to worry. We haven't known each other for long and as you can guess I may have trust issues. Especially when it comes to rich people.

"Let's go tomorrow, " I insisted.

"You will have fun, " she ignoredy my words once again and went on driving.

She is an ass I swear. I slouched on my seat and gauged my eyes in boredom. I can't go on arguing when she has no signs of ever taking me home.

"Why are you acting nervous ?"

"I'm not nervous, I'm pissed, " I croaked feeling bored. I don't want these jokes the Jones's family keeps playing on me.

"I'm the cause of the boredom and I assure you I know how to cure it, " she said seductively as her words had that notion. I don't want to go on imagining things thus I ignored her again.

She drove ten more minutes and turned to this big place which looked more of a club than a restaurant. She parked the car and looked at me.

"I'm not going to drink Noti, " I slightly shouted wondering why the hell she chose here of all places.

"I won't harm you, I swear."

"Please take me back." I softly spoke to avoid raising my pissed tone.

"Gosh! I will take you back. But why are you acting disgusted today. Has Khali told you anything ?" She said locking her eyes with mine. I was happy since I knew I won.

"No , we talked on random things ." I lied ,honestly I was getting impatient and mad at her.

"You know, I'm not that bad, " she said assuringly and I felt guilty for shouting at her and making her feel as if I have already hated her.

"I didn't conclude that , okay. It's just that I'm tired, " I said softly.

"But Khali must have told you something. Let me tell you everything myself. " she took a pause as I nodded."I'm a photographer though I do sing sometimes. But I'm so much into photos and videos. My dad owned that studio and he left my brother to run it. He left the company as well and your boss is doing a pretty job of managing it. I declined any of his businesses since I wanted to have fun plus I'm young than the two of them. I chose being a photographer cause I knew I would have a chance of meeting pretty ladies like you."

I was listening at her long speech and let me say everything was a shock to me. I didn't know she was Mr Brown's sister but I know now.

"Wow, your job sounds amazing!" I complimented. It's not like I would sit my ass and act dumb.

"Thankyou, " she said side hugging me with her shoulder.
"Will you do me a favour of being my friend ?" She asked me and I nodded. I know I will avoid her cause obviously I can't get myself attached to rich girls like her. She may not be bad but I'm far way out of her league.

I only deserve friends like Tanya , I mean she is of my social class. Take for example when it comes to dressing , how will I ever dress to her satisfaction or how will I behave infront of her friends assuming they are rich as well ?

I was snapped by an embrace realising that I zoned. I hugged her back but honestly the way she clung at me made me uncomfortable.

"Let me take you home now," she drove away as I gave her directions to my house.

•••°•••°•••°•••

I've you ever thought of things happening in a blur and sometimes you realise that everything happening in your life is rather controlled by unknown powers and you end up spectating your own match ?

Take for example how my life is right now, I didn't know my voice is perfect and to my surprise other people realised it and I was nervous as hell.

This is all because my mom and sis forced me to do it. I had doubted myself but here I am my confidence has been raised a little more than it was and I'm glad. I have to thank one guy though, cause he is the one who challenged me and I accepted the challenge. Oh,he was shocked at my voice too. I can't thank him enough, and my teacher , Khali.

I know I have to attend my classes continuously until I make sure everything is in order. Of course that is my main target.

To know how to sing and to do it to my dads satisfaction..

Flashback

"Princess, "my dad called me as I drew a house in my book using crayons.

"Yes dad. I'm doing homework," I answered drawing the door.

My dad came to check me on my room. He took the book and looked at it.

"Nice work, that's my princess, " he said tickling me as I laughed. He likes doing that a lot , but I enjoy it.

"Wanna show you something ?" I nodded as he carried me to his room.

"Yes , " I said with gusto.

"I want you to be the best artist after me, I want to teach you and by the time you reach twelve years you will be a pro. "

"I will sing the best song to you dad, " I said happily hugging him.

End of Flashback

I always wish he is still alive, it would be the best feeling ever. I felt tears in my eyes and I wiped them remembering that I was in my office and people would think I'm crazy.

I've never known how he died and I've never asked mom about it. I just know it was an accident. I remember how my mom had gone crazy for almost a year before she forced herself to get used to his absence. It was rough for her cause still she was pregnant and she went through that pain.

Shit happens and it chose us then.

Whatever.

I took my phone checking time realising I had few minute till lunchtime. We had lunch with my boss client and I had prepared everything.

"Baby girl, " I raised my head to see a smiling Kevin. He is ever happy even when things are shitty like they are right now. He doesn't know anything about me and I know its hard to explain your shits to a guy. I mean sometimes I don't feel like smiling but I smiled anyway.

"I missed you, " he bent slightly and hugged me. I chuckled sheepishly just to hide my stupid shitty thoughts.

"Missed you, " I lied. Honestly I haven't thought about him. I'm pathetic I know.

"It's time for lunch , lets go, " he said playing with my hair as I remained seated.

"Sorry, boss has a client and I'm needed there, " I said faking a sorry tone and face. Its not that he is boring or anything just that I don't like him and I don't want to give him mixed signals.

"Ouch, I will be bored without you, " he pouted raising his eyebrows. I took his hand and rubbed it to calm him down.

"We will be together tomorrow don't worry ," I said just as our boss walked out. I didn't fail to see a pissed face. Damn, he is on bad mood.

"Let's go, " he spat leaving me as I hugged Kevin and left. I took my things and followed my boss to his car.

I hate when he has that evil look , I mean things get rough. I sat next to him as he ignored my presence and went on busy with his phone.

I decided to be an ass too as I totally ignored him and kept myself busy chatting.

We arrived and I followed him to the table. No one said a thing until we sat and the man looked at us weirdly.

"Sorry sir, there was traffic." He apologized making ourself comfortable.

The man just smiled and hummed uncomfortably.

•••°•••°•••°•••

They talked for almost an hour as I kept myself busy writing what's necessary and chatting with my friend Tanya.

"Everything will be taken care off, " that one snapped me.

"Thank you for your time, " the guy said standing and he left.

"Let's go, " he said his tone full of anger and I was wondering what was his problem.

I followed him outside and for the first time I was feeling aggravated myself. I mean I hate how he acts weird sometimes.

"What's wrong with you ?" I could not persevere anymore.

"My problem is you, " he hissed angrily.

"What did I do this time ?" He always confuse me all the time but this time everything was becoming too hard for me to handle. Yesterday he called me and we rescheduled the meeting without shouting at each other but today hell broke loose.

"You make me mad , Miss Monroe." He shouted and I took some steps back. I hate when he gets this much angry cause honestly I don't know how to handle him.

"You know what ? I'm tired of your moody feelings, " I said walking away from him.

To my surprise he didn't call me to go back and that's the time it hit me that he hate me. I was hurt.

I just hate him. I muttered opening the gate and walking out.

I don't know this place and I know I'm risking but I can't go on begging him as if he is my everything.

I took my phone and dialed the only person who will be of much help to me.

"Hello, " I said my voice devoid of emotions. " Are you free to come and pick me near Highway Hotel ?"

"Yeah, I will be there in a few minutes."

I threw my phone in my bag sighing.

This gonna be a long day.

***

Hello over there , are you enjoying ?

Vote and comment.

Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 150 12
One shot about Hailee Steinfeld. English is not my first language so be cool please. I take requests. GirlxGirl only. (Maybe smut) If I do smut it'l...
119K 2.1K 16
Never try to sneaky link with me, you'll love it here I do not own any pics or videos used. They are just to match a face to the characters you are...
6.2K 148 34
Claudia was raised a full Christian, went to church every Sunday and holidays, volunteered at multiple charities, and does good deeds whenever it's n...
63.8K 1.5K 10
Kim/Shego Kigo if you dont like it dont read it!