🥀Valentine🥀

Galing kay _sunkissmik_

Loving is easy you had me fucked up. Higit pa

2~Meeting The Boiz
3~Late Nights

1~The email

40 4 0
Galing kay _sunkissmik_

The anxiety and anticipation rushed through my body. Sitting on my coach waiting for this email was going to be the death of me. Every few minutes I would refresh my email to see if it came yet. So basically a month ago I applied for a travelling photography job, they were not specific on the key details like, what would we be shooting and where the traveling is. But I needed this job, I've been low on money lately and the lease on my apartment was about to be up.

A sis is trying to collect those coins. Plus it wouldn't hurt to actually get a job where I'm doing what I love everyday. I heard a ding go off on my computer and my heart sank, my palms started to sweat and my hands were shaking. I slowly pressed on the open icon to read the email.

Dear Saje Brooklyn,

We were amazed by your portfolio and the skills you portrayed with the photography. We are happy to congratulate you on being a part of our team to create art. A meeting to talk about the job position and your responsibilities including it will be held on Monday next week. My assistant will email you the time and place closer to the date.

Sincerely,
Andy Deluca

No way...I was speechless.

"I got the job!" I jumped up well flinging my laptop to the other side of the couch.

"Paige" I yelled. Paige is my best friend and we are roommates at the moment. 

She didn't answer so I ran to her room and threw open the door. Running to her side.

"What the hell is your problem" She said annoyed.

I was jumping up and down with excitement.

"I GOT THE JOB!"

"YOU GOT THE JOB??" She yelled getting up and taking my hands to jump with me.

"I GOT THE JOB" I squealed.

She embraced me in a hug before pulling away and smiling at me.

"I'm so proud of you!" She exclaimed.

I started jumping again not being able to hold it in.

"Yeah I have a meeting or something with this guy Andy and ahhhhh I'm so happy" I said.

I rubbed my hands over my face in shock of the fact that I'll be traveling In just a couple of weeks maybe even days.

"I have good news too" she said.

"Oh yeah? What's up" I asked with a huge grin on my face. I was still coming down from the happiness and adrenaline coursing through my body.

"5 Seconds of summer is going on tour after their three year break isn't that crazy!" She yelled.

Here she goes again.

"Is that the band you have been obsessing over since you were 14?? Which one is your favourite again? The Asian or the one with the weird lip ring" I said not really knowing what she's talking about. I've only seen a couple of pics from when she talks to me about them.

She squinted her eyes at me and I swear I thought she was going to bitch slap right then and there.

"CALUM is not Asian you twat" she said disapprovingly.

I shook my head laughing at her child like actions and went back to the living room hearing her follow behind me.

"And that 'guy with the weird lip ring' is the hottest man alive" she exaggerated.

I mentally rolled my eyes as I sat down on the couch and went back on the computer seeing I had another email. It said that they switched the meeting to tonight at 7:00pm. I looked at the clock in the kitchen and saw that it was already 6:00 so I had an hour to get ready.

The email said to dress casual since were meeting at a coffee shop. I quickly got off the couch and hopped in the shower trying to rush.

I got out of the shower and let my long curly hair dry in a random t shirt I found off my floor as I looked in my closet for something edgy but casual to wear. I wanted to make an impression, 'yeah I'm fun and fresh but I can also work hard...but I'm EdGy' what am I even saying right now? I groan in annoyance at the lack of clothes I have and just pick something before I go insane.

I concluded to wearing these plaid black and green tight pants with a chain attached to the side of the belt ring, tight black shirt with cute super skinny straps at the top and the neckline was a straight line, I paired it with doc martens and a furry oversized coat that stopped at my butt.

I looked myself over in the mirror and thought I looked good. I put on light natural makeup, only filling in my eyebrows putting mascara on and highlight.

I grabbed my phone and my wallet putting it in the coat pocket then grabbed my house keys yelling bye to Paige. I fast walked to the subway getting on the train that leads me right to Central Park.

I tried to control my nervousness by taking deep breaths. I saw the cafe and my heart started racing so fast I thought I was going to go into cardiac arrest. I checked my pulse before swinging open the door and putting on my best smile and looking around for Andy.

His assistant said he would be sitting in the back beside the washrooms wearing a silk button up shirt and black jeans. I noticed him sipping on his coffee and doing something on his MacBook. I ordered a latte before making my way to the table. He looked up and immediately stood up with a smile coming towards me.

"Saje it's so nice to finally meet you your work is incredible" he said shaking my hand.

"Wow thank you so much, and thank you for choosing me for this job" I said.

He smiled and took a seat back down before motioning for me to follow.

I sat down nursing my latte since I was too nervous to take a sip in fear I may choke on it or end up spitting it on his face.

"So let's get right to it" he said with a smile he was very eager and out going.

I smiled and nodded for him to continue.

"So we wanted to keep the details of this job low key due to the privacy of the band" he said.

A band? I nodded in understanding but was actually really confused. WAIT! Holy shit...is this some sort of trick show where I secretly get recruited into a band? I bet Simon Cowell will pop out any minute...oh my g-

"Since they are a very popular band they didn't want anyone applying for the job because of who they were, they wanted a true real photographer that was good at what they do" he explained. never mind.

Are they really that big of a deal? And is he saying I'm going to be the photographer of a famous band?!? Honestly it better be The 1975 For a real one or else this ain't it.

"Oh wow that all sounds really amazing, what band?" I asked.

"So you will be touring with the band 5 Seconds of Summer and of course being their personal photographer. I will be along side you working on their tour diary" he finished.

I was in shock, not only because it wasn't The 1975 but also isn't that the band Paige was talking about today? She's going to lose her shit.

"Oh my gosh I have so many questions, this is...wow" I admitted.

He smiled at my answer and continued.

"Well I hope you and the boys will get along we love to have a family dynamic well on tour, being comfortable around each other is a necessity so you will get a chance to hangout with them and meet them before tour" he said.

"Yeah for sure I'd love that, I wouldn't want it to be awkward or anything well doing this job" I said.

"Well the boys and I are going to have a get together to talk about tour and just hangout tomorrow and we'd love to have you come and get to know you" he said.

"Okay that sounds great, and how long is the tour" I asked.

"About a year" he answered.

I almost choked on my own spit what am I suppose to do without Paige.

"You are also welcome to bring one person along with you on tour, and the fees of travel will be covered. Hotels the planes, busses all of that except food" it's like he read my mind.

Paige might actually die of excitement before we even make it to the airport, I hope she will come cause if I don't get along with the boys I don't want to feel alone for a year.

"Okay perfect, again thank you so much for giving me this chance" I smiled.

He smiled back as he drank his coffee.

The rest of the meeting consisted of him telling me what the tour life was like, what kind of photos I should be getting during performances but mostly just Andy and I getting to know each other.

Hello! This is a new book and I'm so happy to be writing it and for what's coming next. I've been wanting to write a book about 5SOS for so long and now I'm finally doing it.

I hope you guys enjoyed it VOTE COMMENT or nah idc lol but the chapters will get better I promise. My first like 2 Chapters are always so boring because it's basic intro stuff but hang in there.

-M.B

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
588K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
340K 16.4K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
642K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...