[MingKit/KimCop] Obsessed: Po...

By lexiedenzy

A year ago, Kit told Ming that he loved him. Ming laughed it off, but later he takes advantage of the situati... More

Prologue - The Confession
01 - The Reunion
02 - The test
04 - The fight and win
05 - The ride and rebound
06 - The date
Update status
07 - The date (2)
08 - The afterglow and impossible
KongpobArthit Book!
09 - One condition
10 - The closet
11
12
13
14
15
16

03 - The offer and regret

1K 84 27
By lexiedenzy

Ming's POV

There was the tiniest bit of emotion expressed at my offer. I wasn't sure if it was fear or curiosity. Hell, it might have been a mixture of both for all I knew of Kit's facial expressions, but at least it wasn't disgust and at least it was something. Then again, I hadn't properly explained the offer, so anything could happen at this point.

"What is it?" Kit asked simply, and before I knew it the tiny emotion on his face was wiped away. This was getting annoying. I might as well have been talking to a brick wall for all that Kit was letting slip.

"I don't really have a lot of time to be spending on this assignment. I'd rather be practicing for soccer," I started slowly, carefully watching him for any reaction; a flick of his eyes, a nervous twitch. It was becoming clear that my gaze was making him uncomfortable because he shifted in his seat. "So I want you to do everything for me."

Kit hesitated with a glance to his side to make sure nobody was listening to the conversation. "What's in it for me?" he asked in a smooth and clear voice.

I had to hand it to him for keeping his voice from shaking. It took a lot of nerve to say something like that to someone like me. Then again, he had surprised me before. My heart raced wildly as I tried to formulate the right words. There was no way I could be subtle about this.

If he loved me, he wouldn't care.

"You get to suck my dick."

He bristled at the statement, his posture somehow becoming rigid and he became very much like an angry cat. "What makes you think I'd go for that?" he asked, and I was caught off guard by the icy tone. So maybe he wasn't a robot.

I had thought there would be a chance of him rejecting the offer, but never fully considered what I'd do if that happened. I tried playing an innocent smile and leaned back in my chair - hands behind my head as I appraised him.

"Because it'll be the only chance you ever get to be with me," I replied.

I hadn't expected this arrogance to work, but Kit relaxed into his seat a little, his dull eyes holding mine for a few silent moments. "This is cruel," he said finally.

I shrugged, over it already. "Take it or leave it."

There was another silence, but this one seemed longer than the first. I was just about to open my mouth and tell him to hurry up, offer expires soon, when he finally spoke. "We have to do it my way."

I was instantly intrigued. "What way is that?"

"I'll do the work and then I'll blow you, but if I get an A on the assignment, I deserve a little more."

He was stone still in his body language and his gaze. I rolled my eyes. "I'm already being generous."

"Fuck you," Kit replied sourly, and I was completely thrown off guard. What did he say? No way I could've heard right, but then he continued, eyes just barely hardening. "Just because I'm in love with you doesn't mean I'm drooling for your dick. It's not that great of a reward."

I couldn't help but smile in surprise. I had not expected him to say anything like this. He was full of surprises, and because I didn't know what he was thinking through his stoic and robotic nature, they probably wouldn't end.

"Well what do you deserve?" I considered warily. Sure an A for thirty percent of my grade was excellent considering I'd be practicing that entire time. It would definitely boost my grade for the whole semester, but Kit and his blowjob weren't that important to me.

He hesitated, seeming to waver in his confidence and he glanced out the window for a second. When he looked back at me his stoic face was back in place. "I want a date."

He said it so seriously that I laughed a little bit. "No way," I said immediately. "I'm not gay."

Kit pulled a frustrated expression - brows tensing so slightly they might as well have not even moved. I was fascinated with it.

"I didn't say you were gay. I'm doing the entire assignment. You're getting a blowjob. I think if I get an A, I deserve to have a date."

"Define date," I said after a moment.

His face turned from frustrated to hopeful, brows relaxing slightly and eyes flashing with a little life. "Just a night with me alone. We can do anything."

"I don't have to kiss you?"

Here he resumed a stoic expression. "Not if you don't want to."

"And then you'd agree to everything?"

"Yes."

"Even the blowjob?"

"On the date, how about?"

I was surprised he was so confident in getting an A in the first place. "What if you get a B?"

"I'll still keep my end of the deal."

I hadn't been expecting to compromise with him. In fact, it was sort of foolish thinking back to how easy Jay had made it sound. As if Kit would really start to salivate over my offer. Although, as I considered the conditions set, there was a chance everything could still work out. I'd just have to spend one night in his company, which wasn't so bad if I thought about it. I wouldn't have to kiss him, I could just take him to a movie or somewhere lame we wouldn't have to talk. I'd get the boost in my grade, an extra advantage on the field, and a blowjob with no strings attached. As soon as it was done, I could ditch the little creep and move on.

He was looking at me with a strange expression I couldn't put my finger on, and I realized I had stopped leaning back and was unacceptably close to him. So I sat back in my chair again and frowned at my next words. "Alright," I said finally. The scale was still tipped in my favour, no matter how I thought about it. A few hours with Kit wasn't soul destroying. "But nobody can know, and I choose where we go."

Kit nodded eagerly.

"Shake on it," I demanded and his hand shot out instantly, meeting with mine halfway across the desk. At that moment the bell rang and Kit leaped from his seat and hurried out of the room.

*****
I skipped Kit's class the next day. We had been given a whole week of in class project time, and today was the day we would make the trip down to the library for research. As per our deal, my time was better spent kicking ball with Jay, who was the only person I could get to ditch with me on such short notice. On the field, but far enough away from the phys-ed students to avoid suspicion of skipping, we would get away with it. If anyone asked, we simply said we were on our spare class.

Worked every time.

"So what happened with that kid?" he asked kicking the ball a little too high while practicing a serving kick. I tried jumping for it, but missed it by a hair.

"Fuck," I muttered as I went to get the rolling ball. When I had jogged back, Jay was sitting on the grass. "Deals on," I replied finally, kicking the ball at him.

It had a little more force than I intended and he glared at me when he caught it. "He was all for it then?" Jay asked, standing up and getting ready to have some real one-on-one practice with me.

"Worked like you said it would," I answered with a shrug. I didn't want to admit the compromise that had been made. For the obvious reasons, Jay wouldn't understand it like it was. If it had been Jay, no compromises would have ever been made. Dates were for push-overs. "How does it feel being a sadistic fuck?"

"Great."

Later that night, it was hard to look at myself in the mirror. Thoughts of the offer with Kit were filling my head and I was beginning to regret the deal we had made. It had seemed so perfect. So easy. Kit had misrepresented himself into moldable freak that was so desperately in love with me he had confessed. Now his reactions from earlier were just sinking in - how caught off guard he'd been. His brave "fuck you".

I realized that he wasn't emotionless at all. He was full of emotion. He knew his emotions so well, and had them under such control that he wouldn't let anything through. He knew how much he felt for someone he didn't even know to be able to walk up to them and tell them. He knew himself so well, and was so surprisingly confident, that it was unnatural.

I noticed these things all too late, too busy caught up with my own ideal Kit, shy and easy to manipulate.

Even the sinking feeling in my chest was screaming it was all wrong.

Though, I'd dealt with guilt and regret before. All in the same way. I would get angry. Boiling hot angry. This was all Kit's fault in the first place. For confessing. For making it awkward. If he had kept everything to himself a year ago, neither of us would be in the positions we were.

I deserved to skip out on the project.

I deserved the good grade.

I deserved to get into the semi-finals again.

I deserved the blowjob with no strings-attached.

I am Kimmon Varadom. I got what I deserved.

To be continued...

======

Check out my other books!

General Fiction:
1. Naughty Girls' Nasty Times Collection 18+ [BoyxGirl]

Fan fictions:
1. Facades [MingKit] - ONGOING
2. I Kissed A Boy [AePete] - ONGOING
3. The New Kid [PhaYo] - ONGOING
4. My Boy Toy [TinCan] - ONGOING
5. The Boy Next Door [KimmonCopter] - ONGOING
6. Sharing Forth [ForthBeam] - ON HOLD
7. BL One-shots and short stories [ForthBeam | MingKit | PhaYo | AePete | KornKnock | KongpobArthit | TinCan] - ONGOING

=====

~ vote, follow and share! ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 20.5K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
87.3K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC