The Blonde Archer

By petitefirecracker

"Trust me babe you will love me."- Violet Mickelson ••••••••••••••••••• ""The gasp around the room was deadly... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Character Sketch
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Dont call me
This is Me
Flip flops
Say No
Fire in my soul.
Characters?
Sorry
I don't care
Fighting him
I don't need love
She left
Fight Me Not
Trust me You love me
Babe
Dance Partner
You
Little black dress
Lone Wolf
Almost Kisses
Home
Stolen kissxs (part one)
New story!
Stolen Kissis (part two)
Family meetings
Another kiss
Bloom
We won baby
Late Night Dances
Hope for the future
Alpha James
Yellow dress
Marks
Time skip.
The final battle
Not a chapter
Eight Days
Lost Unknown
Chance
Ian
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Thoughts?
The Blonde Alpha
Here we go

Winter chills

12.8K 310 8
By petitefirecracker

This is a biiiiit longer

Violet POV

Nothing , absolutely nothing happened last night. I was waiting for some sort of alarm, something to tell me that a challenge was on but nothing.

I got up and made my way to the connecting bathroom.

"Are you also disappointed we didn't get to go to the challenge yesterday." Cierra asked her toothbrush hanging out of her mouth.

"There was a challenge?!"

"Mmh, Brad and Daniel from downstairs got picked, apparently they did well and will be leaving on a mission soon." Cierra turned and looked over at me," aww babe don't be disappointed we will be challenged today...but first we have the meeting to discuss our codes."

"Codes?...like code names?" I asked a bit hesitantly.

"Yea ...something they told me when I first tried out,," she chuckled to herself," I quote," Cierra that's a weird way to spell your name...but we don't have to worry about that from now on as you will be known as 23528 that is until you get a code name, unquote."

"A code name ...that's sounds so cool."

"Yup, so you better get ready fast before all the good ones are gone."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ten minutes later Cierra and I began making our way to the main hall.

"You said you would never go back.. to your home...may I ask why?" She asked me .

I bit my lip. The true reasons all flooding through my brains," I guess I'm just happier here..I don't think I'll be as happy there as I am here."

She laughed ," solid answer."
She giggled again," maybe that should be you nickname," solid."

I stared at her mouth ajar, " solid ..really and what would you be liquid?"

We both shared a look and busted out into a feet of giggles.

"Yo Cierra!." A handsome tall man, with surfer blonde hair and flip flops walked over.

"Brad! ," Cierra wrapped her hands around the handsome stranger ," I heard you got chosen for a mission ...congratulations."

The guy gave her a hug and pulled back," we did ...it's somewhere beachy...that's all I know so far.." he looked at his watch. " Crap! I'm late for the briefing!" With that he scuttled away, not before shouting at us that the code name solid and liquid were already taken.

We made our way into the same board room as yesterday, taking a seat at the desks we had a chance to flip through remaining options of code names. There were lots ....ranging from flowers like Rose and Lavender to names like cherub and angel.

" I like this one,"

I snapped out of my daze to look where Cierra was pointing.
Snowflake
"But it sound so cute....not dangerous and badass. So maybe I should go with this?." She asked as she pointed to another.
Blizzard

" yea I think this one works...it's more in your face...has this fast and furious connotation...people wouldn't know what hit them."

I smirked ," imma call you blizzy."

Cierra gave me a gentle push as she smiled her full smile. She truly had a contagious smile.

"Alright my turn,." I scanned the names one more time before pointing to it." Since we are on a winter theme , I want this ."
Frostbite

"Ooh Frosty I like it."

I smirked and filled in our codes , the computer froze for a sec before a new screen showed.

Congratulations Blizzard and Frostbite

You both are now filled in please return to your day until further notice.

"That was a bit anti climatic...I expected at least a firecracker emoji or something...such a disappointment."

I laughed a long with Cierra, she was so cool...different and laid back...like she had no problems and loved her life as... she is honestly someone I would strive to be.

"I got an idea but I don't know if you would agree."
Cierra looked up at me waiting for me to spill.

"I always wanted to have a tattoo...but I couldn't ( not because it would just magically heal ) I wanted to know if you wanted to get matching tattoos? To symbolize our partnership."

Her eyes lit up like the sky on the Fourth of July. " Violet- Frostbite -Mickelson are you asking me to get matching tattoo's?"

I smiled. Her tone already telling me  that she has agreed. Looks like imma get a tattoo.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Holy Hell, that hurt," I said
We got pretty matching tattoos on different part of our body.
Because of protocol the tattoos had to be small and easy hidden...so people can't track our identity....but honestly we have waterproof foundation for a reason.

Anyways , the tattoo was five small snowflakes...why five cause we both have the number five as our third number in our code when we entered the academy.
The small five different patterned snowflakes littered my body just above my ankle on my right foot, while Cierra was a bit more daring. Her snowflakes littered just below her breasts perfectly centered in the middle of them.

"Mmh remind me to never get one again!" Cierra groaned.

"The guy told you it's gonna hurt more cause you choose that special area.."

Cierra let out a strangled groan," I know but imagine how hot it would look in a deep neck dress."

We made our way back to our room.

I laughed," we are goals Cierra..."

"Definitely Vio...who else get matching tattoo with a friend they just met."

I laughed. Whole heartedly, letting go of everything for their first time in a long time.

Honestly after leaving all those years before ...it hurt a lot. I wanted to go back home to my family but I couldn't get myself to. Soon I convinced myself that they are happy over there without me. Jace could have his mate and PW without guilt. Mum and Dad can only worry about one daughter. Viola can stop fighting with her mate...and Ian can love the women who he wants.
Being human I realized I like a lot.
I can be happy here , in this life, without a mate, without the supernatural.

Forbid me saying that this human life is so much more better and easier. They didn't have to worry about security they paid others to. They didn't have to forcefully be in a relationship it was there choice. They didn't have to mate with the sole purpose to reproduce offspring to carry on the hierarchy they did because they wanted to.

I smiled. I am happy of my life now.

"Goodnight Blizzard!"

"Goodnight frosty blondy."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*thump* *thump*

I peeled open my eyes and looked around my room, there was a red light on blinking between on and off.

*thump* *thump*

Holy mother...this is it! It has to be! This is it.
I did a mentally dance in my head! The second day is the day we are chosen for the challenges.
I bolt up from my bed throwing a long top over my body and ran through the bathroom to Cierras room.

"Blizzard!...it's time."

With that Cierra bolted out of her bed . Completely in agent mode as we walked towards the door.
We never have any weapons with us nor any other forms of communication.

We open the door of our room, heading into the dark passage.

"Listen here Frostbite, you keep left and go toward the stairs ...I'll hitch hike around the back and meet you there."

I followed Cierras instructions making my way to the stairs-that's when I heard a scream.

Forgetting all Cierras instructions I ran towards the cry coming face to face with a scene that included a random girls trapped to the post with a man above her in a balaclava holding a gun to her head. When he noticed me , he raised the gun to me walking a couple steps closer...so we were a four feet apart.

"Hands up pretty."

Slowly I raised my hand up looking deeply into the man's eyes.

"I'm going to count, when I get to three your going to slowly get to the ground and tie yourself up." He tossed the rope to the floor.

"One.....two..." he didn't break eye contact.

"THREE."

The man lost focus for a couple of seconds to look back at the new voice. But a few seconds was all I needed, I quickly got into basic fight stance and raised my leg to kick the gun out of the man's hand and cause it to fly across and hit the wall.

Almost instantaneously Cierra jumped onto his back, wrapping her legs around his neck squeezing him shutting off his air supply. But he was good. He ran himself into a wall hitting Cierra against it until she had to break hold to stop any damage to herself. But like a team I quickly punched the man causing his head to hit the wall.

Cierra tripped him and he fell to the floor with a thud.

I quickly picked the gun off the floor and pointed it at him.
"I'm going to count to three and when I get to three you are going to tie your self up." I repeated...can't really hold back my smirk.

"Here's the rope." Cierra exclaimed throwing it at him.

"One , two, three."

I bent down to make sure that the ropes we tied before I stood up to give Cierra a hug.

"Dammit Frostbite behind you."

I didn't see it coming ..it was too late , someone landed a kick to my shoulder causing me to drop to my knees.
I blinked away the pain and looked over at Cierra who was in a loosing close up fist battle with the new assailant.

"BLIZZARD DOWN."

This was the whole point of these challenges to see whether or not we trusted our partners enough to fight with them not against them.

Like I hoped Cierra leaned down just enough to block a roundhouse kick from the assailant , I took off running and used Cierras back as a step to launch myself into the air to kick the assailant in the chest. I rolled to the stop staying down.

I know this move, it was a basic maneuver we learnt at the beginning.

Soon I felt the pressure of Cierra leaping of me landing on the back of our assailant.

"Get me the rope frosty." Her voice leaked pride .

We completed our mission.

Soon both the assailants were tied to the beams by the stairs and the kidnapped girl was let loose.

Clapping

We both turned to the sound getting into fighting positions Incase of a third attacker.

But no, it was Michael , one of our instructors. He walked out from a room and clapped as he made his way towards us.
"That was amazing girls, I have to say, I am truly surprised and quite shocked."

"Shocked?," I asked.

"You are the second group for your season yes... but the fifth group ever to make it passed two instructions."

With that be stepped forward and cut the two assailants loose. Pulling their balaclavas off to show that it was James and Teresa.

"You girls are definitely ready ." Teresa stated wiping the blood off her lip.

James came forward and rustled my hair.
"Good job using my own words against me. Truly badass."

I smirk and laughed. This was an amazing feeling.

And our five snowflake tattoos held more meaning now then ever.

"Tomorrow morning you both need to meet us at Philips office...he is the head of department and will be deciding your future case." Teresa said

They all bid us goodbye.

As soon as Cierra and I made it into our room we couldn't help but do a little dance cheer.

This was the start of something new....it feels so right.
•••••••••••••

I'm sorry if this was bad...I don't have any experience with these type of scenes.
I don't know why but I always Pictured Cierra to be like Crystal Reed...but you can imagine her as anyone.

Guys this will be my last chapter for at least a week or two...I am going on to write my final grade twelve/senior exams so please wish me luck...

But the next couple of chapters....there's going to be a hot presence in them...*wink* *wink*
Vote&Comment🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.4K 64
Book 1 of The Lost Crown Series "Miss Selena Wilson, I have enough evidence, right at this instant to announce you as a traitor to the pack. You are...
4M 124K 58
*COMPLETED* BOOK 1 of the BLOOD MOON PACK SERIES #1 Packs 26/01/2021 #1 Emotions 27/09/2019 #1 Sacrifice 25/10/2019 Elizabeth Crow was only a young p...
74.8K 2.1K 49
It's raining heavily, lightning strikes.. and I see something that I probably shouldn't have... He has a big Rambo knife, with blood dripping from it...
82.2K 2.3K 89
🏅#1 badassfemalelead (oct 2023) 🏅 #5 seductive (nov 2023) #1 seductive (nov 2023) 🏅 #1 greenflag (nov 2023) 🏅#1 #3 beautifulfemalelead (nov...