Hope for the Worst || Minsung

By Sweet_Jaesus

A long time ago, Jisung was bullied by a kid named Lee Minho, but was too weak to fight back. This of course... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Fourty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty-Three
Fourty-Four
Fourty-Five
Fourty-Six
Fourty-Seven
Fourty-Eight
Fourty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Q&A
Final Thoughts

Introduction

34.1K 1K 293
By Sweet_Jaesus

A long time ago in middle school, Jisung was bullied by a kid named Minho, but Jisung was too weak to ever fight back. One of his friends was always there to come and save him. Despite his lack in physical strength, Jisung has a strong hatred towards Minho.

Time skip ahead and Jisung is enrolling into a new highschool. He has a generally positive attitude and is ready to restart his life.

Jisung later runs into someone whom he finds familiar; none other than Lee Minho. The only thing is, the boy has changed. Minho is now kind and loving, nothing like the younger remembers. This doesn't stop the fact that Jisung, still, hates his guts.

Jisung begins to develop feelings for his old rival. Minho makes it even worse by occasionally flirting with him, sitting next to him in class, and existing in general. Jisung doesn't like Minho, though. He couldn't.

Could he?

════════════════

This is my first fanfiction, so please don't be too hash on me when judging? I'll try to update as often as I can, but I might not be able to set an exact date for when I will. Thanks for your understanding!

It means the world to me that you're willing to read my story. I will do my best to keep you guys well-fed.

Thank you for your attention and support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 19.5K 27
Completed! ❝ Get in loser, we're going shopping ❞ ❝ You've watched Mean Girls? ❞ ❝ Of course they have, ...
254K 15.6K 158
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" "𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞." ☕︎☕︎ Minho...
263K 10.9K 43
"Are you seriously going to give up on Minho?" "No." ~ In which Han Jisung is in love with his best friend Lee Minho and tries everything to hide his...
1.1M 34.6K 45
Minho is a third year dance major Uni student and the dance leader in his class. Jisung is your typical smart pretty boy but quiet and reserved secon...