Flights // Billie Eilish

By jamigs18

"What's there to even do during an eight hour long flight delay?" "Wanna fall in love?" girlxgirl achieved #1... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
RECAP

Chapter 5

93.1K 2.3K 4.6K
By jamigs18

Billie and I proceeded onto the plane to first class. I climbed into the window seat so she could sit between her agent and I.

I looked around at the spacious rows. We each had enough room to recline the seats and leg room that could fit a seven foot tall man and still be considered roomy. The lights were also a soothing blue.

"Damn, look at all this leg room." I said in awe.

"First time flying first class?" Billie asked already knowing it was from my reaction.

"Is it that easy to tell?" I giggled.

She nodded while she laughed.

"Thank you for doing this." I smiled to her.

"Shut up dude, it's nothing."

As we were talking while everyone else boarded the plane we saw Finneas walk past us. As Billie snickered at him he flipped her off causing us to laugh loudly.

About an hour into the flight I let out a yawn while listening to Billie tell me about a new song she is working on.

"You tired?" She tilted her head as she looked at me.

"Maybe a little." I laughed tiredly.

It's been a really long day.

"Me too. Today has been one hell of a day."

"Yeah it has." I smiled, happy today went the way it did.

"Our talking has probably annoyed everyone on the plane." Billie quietly chuckled.

"It has." Mike budded in causing us to laugh.

Billie sat back in her seat and let her eyes shut. I followed her actions, falling asleep almost instantly.

"Prepare for landing." I heard a voice say over the intercom, waking me from my slumber.

I blinked my eyes open and lifted my head. I looked at Billie with pink cheeks realizing I had ended up sleeping on her shoulder somehow. I must've really been exhausted.

"Sorry." I giggled awkwardly.

"You're good." She grinned at me, giving me a weird tingly feeling.

I glanced out the window to watch us touch down on the runway. Billie leaned closer to me as she looked out the window as well. We watched as we passed palm trees.

Boy am I happy to be back in LA.

"Ready?" Mike asked the two of us as he stood up to exit the plane.

We both nodded and followed him off the plane. We stopped once we were back in the airport to wait for Finneas.

"Man, that was the fastest I've ever gotten off a plane in my life." I said still not over being first class.

Billie laughed at me.

"There he is!" Billie shouted as Finneas walked up to us.

"How was your seat?" I asked him.

"I sat next to a guy who snored the entire flight, but besides that not too horrible."

"Oh my god," I laughed, "I'm so sorry."

"Don't apologize, it was good for him to be back there. Make him appreciate what I give him." Billie joked.

"You're a dick." Finneas shook his head at her as we began to make our way to baggage claim.

We all stood around waiting for our bags. As we waited a few fans came up to Billie to ask for photos. It was crazy to see how known she really is. Her just saying hi to them made their whole day, if not their whole week.

"Wait I know you." One of the girls who came up to Billie said to me.

"You do?" I questioned.

"Yeah! You're itsjosiebitch on Instagram, right?"

"I am." I smiled widely, shocked at her knowing me.

I guess it makes sense though. A lot of my followers are probably Billie fans. We are very similar now that I actually know her.

"I love your style! I literally look at your page for fashion inspiration." She told me.

"Thank you, that's so awesome." I said in awe.

As the crowd cleared Billie rejoined me.

"She knew you?" Billie asked me.

"Yeah, that doesn't happen often." I nodded still holding a massive smile on my face.

"That's fucking awesome. My fans know what's up so I'm not surprised." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

I spotted my dark purple suitcase coming around the belt as I shot past Billie to grab it.

"That's everything. Ready? The cars out front." I heard Mike said to Billie and Finneas as he had four suitcases surrounding him.

I felt my stomach drop. After today Billie will just be someone I got to hang out with for a day. She has her own crazy life and I have mine.

"Well Billie, I'll let you guys get going. Today turned out really fun. Thank you." I said quietly, not really wanting to say goodbye to her for some reason.

She rubbed the back of her neck while she thought about what she was going to say.

"It was, thank you for letting me bug you all day." She laughed.

"You're welcome." I joked.

"Here." She handed me her phone which was open on Instagram.

I smiled, relieved that she wanted to get some form of contact from me. I entered my user name, itsjosiebitch, into her search bar and had her follow me.

"I'll catch you later?" She said almost as if she was asking if she was going to see me again.

"I'll catch you later." I confirmed with a nod.

Although I doubt I will actually ever see her again.

"Bye Josie." She smiled as she started to walk away.

"Bye ease dropper." I winked causing her to laugh as she turned away from me and continued out the sliding glass doors.

As I finally sat down on my bed in my small apartment as I pulled open Instagram to finally follow Billie back.

After I followed her I saw something that caught my eye from my post earlier.

Via Instagram

Liked by wherearetheavocados and 15,792 others
itsjosiebitch i'm probably the only bitch to take selfies after traveling for over twelve hours
View all 112 comments
billiesgirl is this who was spotted with Billie today??????
camila Damn my best friends a bad bitch!!!
ihavetheavocados how do you know billie

-
i just want to address something from all the backlash i am getting for making josie tana: i do not love tana as josie either but tana worked because her & bil have mutual friends so i'll have content that actually make sense throughout the story resulting in a better plot so please miss me with all that negative energy

thanks for all the love tho

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3K 40
i caught a glimpse of a girl that lived there and i haven't stopped thinking about her since. she was so beautiful with her blue hair and blue eyes...
34.7K 506 9
❝ i still intertwine and cling to my one impossible dream that is more fictional than the works of shakespeare: and that is, to see you face to face...
414 12 22
when a popular YouTube vlogger gets the opportunity to work with the amazing artist Billie eilish, sparks fly unknowingly. What happens when a straig...