You Rule My Heart | tk

By NimraSajjad

[fetus writing] Jeon Jeongguk is an Alpha and the Crown Prince of Kingdom of Haethon, the most powerful and r... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Sealed
Chapter 3: Stain
Chapter 4: Roaming
Chapter 5: Steadfast
Chapter 6: Intuition
Chapter 7: Doleful
Chapter 8: Fond
Chapter 9: Betrothed
POWER COUPLE TAEKOOK
Chapter 10: Reason
Chapter 11: Vain
Chapter 12: Snitch
Chapter 13: Sentiments
Chapter 14: Delighted
Chapter 15: Blamed
Chapter 16: Combat
Chapter 17: Dream
Chapter 18: Twisted
Chapter 19: Threshold
Chapter 20: Bond
Chapter 21: Beautiful
Chapter 22: Morning
Chapter 23: Forced
Chapter 24: Agony
Chapter 25: Humble
Chapter 26: Drifted
Chapter 27: Memory
Chapter 28: Euphoric
Chapter 29: Who?
Chapter 30: Song
Chapter 31: Intense
Chapter 32: Coronation
Chapter 33: Guests
Chapter 34: Tender
Chapter 35: Believe
Chapter 36: Innocence
Chapter 37: Sacrifice
Chapter 38: Ignite
Chapter 39: Slumber
Chapter 40: Reign
《Thank You》End
New Book

Chapter 2: Noted

71.6K 3.7K 2.8K
By NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"I can't do this father." Jeongguk says to his father.

"Why?" Jaehwan asks. Jihyun and Jaehwan were trying to persuade Jeongguk to agree to the marriage but the Crown Prince wouldn't budge.

"Because I don't want this and neither does prince Taehyung so why are you all doing this against our will." Jeongguk utters.

"How do you know prince Taehyung doesn't want this? You haven't even talked to him." Jaehwan says.

"I don't have to talk to him. Didn't you both saw how he reacted to this?" Jeongguk replies, raising his voice a little. Then he remembers Taehyung's teary eyes and feels a tug at his heart bit dismisses it.

"Taehyung is an omega Jeongguk dear. So am I and trust me, being an omega is not easy." Queen Jihyun says with a saddened voice. Jeongguk furrows his eyebrows.

"And above all, a male omega, wanted by every ruthless Alpha out there. What do you think huh? Is it easy for Sehyun and Yoona to hide such a blessing from the ruthless world outside? King Sehyun only wants his son to be safe and he believes you can keep him safe." Jihyun finishes.

Jeongguk feels so so bad right now. He never knew being a blessed creature can be so dangerous. How can someone want to even thing of hurting such a precious being.

"But why?" Jeongguk whispers and Jihyun smiles, walking towards his son.

"Because when the beauty catches your eye, it can either lead to something good or it can lead to a darkness beyond our imagination." Jihyun says.

"So prince Taehyung will be safe with me and not here?" Jeongguk asks and his mother nods.

"That's ridiculous." Jeongguk scoffs.

"Your father saved me from the darkness that lurks outside and I will forever be grateful of him for that. Why can't you do the same for someone else and save their life." Jihyun says. Jeongguk just can't seem to grip his emotions right now.

"Besides, you have to get married sooner or later so what if it's Taehyung? He's beautiful and sweet and will be a blessing for the whole Kingdom." Jihyun smiles and Jeongguk unconsciously nods.

"Just go talk to him, I'm sure you will change your mind. And I really like him, he will be a perfect husband to you." Jihyun says. Jeongguk takes a deep breath.

Jeongguk was sure of one thing which was that he feels a faint connection to Taehyung. Then hearing about his mother's hardships as an omega was enough to make him thing again about the proposal.

Then everytime he would think about Taehyung, how his fragile body was shaking under his touch and those tears were enough to make him shudder. Jeongguk wants to see Taehyung.

Even Hoseok kept saying to Jeongguk to just agree to the proposal because Hoseok approved Taehyung will be the best life partner Jeongguk could ever ask for and being a male omega is a plus.

--------------------

Taehyung was lying on his bed, tucked under the blankets with a mild fever after what happened yesterday. His parents and brothers came to him and it didn't really go how he wanted it to be.

"How can you even deny when both sides agree?" Taehyung's father say and Taehyung sighs under his blanket.

"I don't want to marry him." Taehyung whispers.

"Kim Taehyung!" Taehyung flinches at his name booming in his chamber.

"You will agree to this marriage and that's final. I am doing this for your own good so please try to understand." Sehyun says, though his last words tremble a little and he walks out of Taehyung's room. Yoona kisses his son and leaves as well, tears in her eyes.

"I am so sorry Tae, there is nothing I can do for you." Yoongi says and takes his brothers hand in his as Jimin caresses Taehyung's cheeks.

"It's okay hyung, I am bound to listen to my king." Taehyung smiles sadly and Yoongi closes his eyes. Yoongi wants Taehyung to agree to the wedding because this is what's better for him.

So Taehyung lies on his bed, staring at the side wall with mind completely blank. He hears a faint knock and his guard comes in, saying Prince Jeongguk is here to see him.

Taehyung's eyes widen for a split second and he panics. He is literally a mess right now, not in his proper attire and messy hair. Taehyung immediately sits up and before he can even get up to fix his hair, Jeongguk is already inside the room.

Jeongguk sees Taehyung sitting on the bed and surrounded by blanket and everything being white gives Taehyung a soft ethereal appearance and Jeongguk finds himself lost in a trance.

(Just tell me if he is even real or not)

Taehyung holds the blanket tightly as he gets lost in Jeongguk's eyes staring at him. Jeongguk breaks the eye contact and smiles soft, and walks slowly towards Taehyung.

"How are you feeling Prince Taehyung? I heard you were not feeling well." Jeongguk says and Taehyung looks at his lap.

"No need for the honourfics, call me Taehyung." He says and Jeongguk whispers a small okay.

"So Taehyung, how are you feeling." Jeongguk softly says, trying his best to talk to Taehyung without making him feel uncomfortable.

"Better." Taehyung replies, head still low. "Sit down please Prince Jeongguk, do not stand."

Jeongguk smiles at the words and takes the seat.

"Call me Jeongguk please." Jeongguk says and Taehyung slowly looks up, making Jeongguk's heart beat fast.

These eyes....

Jeongguk feels hot all of the sudden.

"Can't you say no to the wedding Jeongguk?" Taehyung's sudden words caught Jeongguk off guard.

"I have no choice but to say yes because I am a weak and a pathetic creature but atleast you can have a say in this. You're an Alpha, I am sure they will listen to you." Taehyung has a desperate yet serious edge to his voice.

Jeongguk stares at him for a moment and then clears his throat, expression turning firm.

"I am sorry prince Taehyung but we both have no choice but to agree to this marriage." Jeongguk says and stands up.

There goes Taehyung's last hope.

Taehyung immediately tries to get up to stop Jeongguk from leaving but just as he stands up, he falls. Having being on the bed from yesterday but yeah, he is week.

Jeongguk looks back and finds Taehyung on the floor but rather than running towards him, Jeongguk walks, hands behind his back and stands infront of him.

Taehyung couldn't even look up due to embarrassment he was feeling, embarrassed at himself for being so weak.

Jeongguk extends his hand, expecting Taehyung to take it this time. Taehyung slowly looks up and hesitantly places his trembling hand on Jeongguk's. He hates himself for crying so easily.

Taehyung yelps when Jeongguk jerks him up as if he weights nothing. Taehyung's hands fall on Jeongguk's shoulder as the Crown Prince holds the omega by his waist, staring into his beautiful eyes.

Taehyung shivers from part fear and part weakness and his head is spinning though Jeongguk's eyes are clear like a canvas for him.

Taehyung has never let anyone except his family touch him. He always feels uncomfortable yet he can't seem to push Jeongguk away.

"Give me a chance atleast." Jeongguk whispers. He doesn't wait for Taehyung's any reply as he slowly makes Taehyung sit on the bed. He leans away and Taehyung almost misses the warmth. With a small bow, Jeongguk leaves the room, leaving Taehyung with his whirlwind of emotions and thoughts.

Though Jeongguk doesn't know what got into him. He was there to talk to Taehyung and yet he made it clear infront of him that he is ready for the marriage. But Jeongguk doesn't seem to mind at all and that's what makes him furious now.

--------------------------

The marriage was promised once again when Haethon left. Taehyung said goodbye to everyone except Jeongguk and the Crown Prince knew it would happen, Taehyung would ignore him.

Taehyung was soon going to be betrothed to Jeongguk so he will be leaving in few months to officially stay in Haethon now. He had to leave Mariana and it was killing him to do so.

It's been a month since the proposal and Taehyung still couldn't make up his mind. He knows he has no choice and he is even leaving in like two months yet he still doesn't know what is going to happen.

"Two months are too long. Taehyung will have to leave now." Sehyun says, looking at the stamped letter in his hand.

A written warning from Wongjae had made Sehyun panic. Yoongi tried to calm his father but he wouldn't listen.

"Tell Taehyung's caretakers to pack his belongings and tell Taehyung to get ready, he is leaving tomorrow at dawn." Sehyun says and Yoongi nods.

"Wongjae, at any cost, should not get to know about any of this."

"But King Jaehwan doesn't know about Taehyung, that he will be arriving." Yoongi says.

"I've sent the letter to him, don't worry about that."

"What? But you just got the warning." Yoongi exclaims.

"I got this a week ago and I wrote to Jaehwan the same day, even got the response." Sehyun replies.

"And you're telling me this, now?" Yoongi utters.

"Yeah." Sehyun's reply is simple.

"Taehyung will be heartbroken, he can't stay away from us, you know he can't." Yoongi says.

"I know bit it's for his own good." Sehyun replies and Yoongi knows it's useless to talk to his father now that he has made up his mind.

--------------------------

"I'll miss you baby brother." Yoongi says as he hugs Taehyung. Despite the tears in his eyes, Taehyung nods.

"I'll miss you too." Taehyung whispers.

"Take care of yourself okay. I'll miss you." Jimin cries as he hugs Taehyung.

Yoona didn't wanted to let go of his son even though Taehyung didn't even hugged his mother back. His face was blank when his father hugged him.

"I love you son, don't ever forget that." Sehyun utters but Taehyung quickly breaks away from his embrace and walks straight into the carriage, not sparing any glance to his family.

Taehyung knew these three days are going to be the longest ones and he always hated travelling. Honestly, he doesn't even know if he'll be able to survive this.

-------------------------

Jeongguk, along with his royal guard Hoseok and king and queen stood outside the enterence of the palace to welcome Taehyung.

When Jeongguk heard Taehyung would be coming so soon, he was happy, yeah he was.

The carriage stops in front of them and the door is opened and Taehyung steps out, looking exhausted bit beautiful.

Taehyung stands there awkwardly and it makes Jeongguk smiles and he walks towards him and bows, extending his hand which Taehyung gladly takes.

"Welcome to Kingdom Haethon prince Taehyung." Jeongguk says and kisses Taehyung's back of hand, leaving Taehyung blushing.

"Thank you prince Jeongguk, it's nice to be here." Taehyung replies, being professional in front of others.

They walk, Taehyung's hand on Jeongguk's arm, towards the king and queen and Taehyung bows respectfully as the greetings and welcome are done.

"You will love it here Taehyung sweetie, I assure you that." Jihyun says and Taehyung nods.

I hope so...

Jaehwan tells Jeongguk to take Taehyung to his chambers first which was right infront of Jeongguk's so Taehyung can rest until dinner.

They let go of eachother when Jeongguk's parents leave and the walk towards Taehyung's chambers is quiet.

Taehyung is in awe when he enters his new room. It's spacious and luxurious and Taehyung instantly loves it.

"Your clothes and other stuff will be here, until then, rest and if you need anything, the guards are outside, let them know." Jeongguk speaks, gaining Taehyung's attention and the omega nods.

"Mother picked this outfit for the dinner for you. You can wear it if you don't mind." Jeongguk says.

"That's so nice of her, I'll love to wear it." Taehyung says as he looks at the silk top hung by the cupboard.

"I'll let you rest for now." Jeongguk says and turns around.

"Prince Jeongguk." Jeongguk stops when Taehyung calls him.

"Yes?" Jeongguk says.

"In case I fall asleep, do wake me up because I really don't want to miss the dinner with your parents." Taehyung shyly says and Jeongguk smiles, nodding.

Taehyung smiles too. So far, it's fine for him.

-------------------------
Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Boring one....hope u liked it though.

Please tell me....is the story plot okay? Should I continue?

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 11K 9
》After years Jungkook and Taehyung meet again at a class reunion and while Jungkook hardly changed, Taehyung no longer seems to be the cute small boy...
2.2M 162K 150
(Instagram au) In the last year of his university, Jeongguk finally decides to muster up courage and approach his crush for years, Kim Taehyung but...
2.2K 91 13
Alex, un chico mexicano cuyo plan de vida estaba en proceso estaba sufriendo en ese horrible sótano, su sueño era ser el mejor abogado de toda su ciu...
24.4K 520 16
Party 2 It. Contains The Story Of Riser as He Carry On His New Journey And Face NEW CHALLENGES , NEW ENEMIES WHO ARE LOT STRONGER And Powerful Then H...