Confessions of A Teen Mom

mimiireads

* PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION* Pepper is a sixteen year old girl who got pregnant by her boyfriend. She found out... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: Ben
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: Ben
Chapter 12: Ben
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: Ben
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: Ben
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: Ben
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: Ben
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 26: Finale

64 0 0
mimiireads

*A year later. Graduation day*

Pepper:  

I rush around my room picking up Luna's toys. Luna yells and throws another one on the floor* "Honey please stop doing that." I grab the toy and throw it in the toy chest. "No!" Luna yells. I sigh and sit down on my bed. I put on some lotion and spritz on some perfume. I slip on my dress and grab my graduation gown and cap. I put them on and slip into my heels. 

"Mama. Pretty!" Luna says. I smile. "Thank you sweetie." I put on my jewelry and pick her up. I kiss her forehead. "Ready to go see daddy?" I walk downstairs. Ben and I are no longer a couple. Sad I know but it is what it is.. We ended on good terms, which was good. We're still friends. Very close actually. We both agreed that it was best for Luna that we try to remain friends. 

I think maybe we tried to get serious a little bit too soon. Things got tough for a while. We argued a lot. I think we tried to force ourselves to stay together for Luna so that she could have the childhood we had. Hopefully she will be able too though. "Yeah yeah!" Luna claps her hands and giggles. 

I smile and walk over to the door. I grab Luna's diaper bag and my purse. "I'm heading out. I'll see you guys when you get to the school." I call out. "Okay see you soon!" Mom calls out. I walk out to my car and put Luna in her car seat. I drive to Ben's house. I honk on the horn. Ben peeks out of the house and ducks back inside. He comes out a few minutes later. 

"Hey baby girl." he says to Luna. He kisses her forehead and puts on his seatbelt. "Hey." He says to me. I smile and start driving to the school. "How's your dad?" I ask. Ben glances at me. "Oh he's good. Happy that I'm graduating so that I can finally move out." He chuckles.  "Him and Alana are excited to finally have the place to themselves." He nods.

Ben: 

My dad got remarried. His wife is wonderful. Her name is Alana. "I'm so glad your dad found someone who made him happy." Pepper nods and parks in front of the school. "I'm glad too. Alana makes him really happy. Happier than I've seen him in a while. She's great with Luna too. I think she prefers her over me." I get out of the car and grab Luna out of her car seat.

Pepper laughs and gets out of the car. "I doubt that. She's a pure daddy's girl." She smiles and grabs Luna's diaper bag. "Yeah you're right." I kiss Luna's cheek and pull the door open. "You nervous for your Valedictorian speech?" I ask. Pepper hesitates and then shakes her head. "Only a little bit. I'm just ready to get it over with" she says. 

I nod in understanding. "Yeah. Have you decided which school you're going to yet?" I ask. Pepper glances at me and shakes her head. "Well where have you gotten accepted?" I start walking out to the football field. "University of Notre Dame, Rice University, Northwestern, and Dartmouth" Pepper says. 

I nod. "Where did you apply to?" Pepper questions. "Dartmouth, University of Pennsylvania and MIT." I say. Pepper nods. "Have you been accepted into any of them?" She asks. I nod. "I've been accepted into all of them. I haven't decided which I'm going to yet either." I say. I look up when I hear someone calling my name and wave when I see my dad. "Hey Pep." He smiles walking over and grabs Luna. 

"Hey baby girl." He grins and kisses Luna's forehead. Luna giggles and pats his cheek. "You guys nervous? Excited?" He asks. "Just ready to get it over with." Pepper says. My dad nods and bounces Luna. He wraps his arm around Alana when she walks over. "Hi Pepper! It's so good to see you again." Alana smiles and hugs Pepper. 

"Hey Alana. I'm glad you could make it." Pepper says. Alana nods. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." She takes Luna. "Let's go with  Gigi yeah?" She grins and walks away. Dad turns to watch her and smiles shaking his head. He turns back. "We're gonna take our seats now. Good luck." Dad kisses Pepper's forehead and turns to me. "Good luck with your little plan too." He claps me on the back and walks off. 

"You ready?" I turn to Pepper. She nods and walks over to where the graduates are sitting.

Pepper: 

I take my seat and look around for my family. I smile when I spot them and wave. Starla waves back excitedly and bounces in her seat. I laugh quietly and turn back around. About thirty minutes later the principal finally starts calling kids up to the stage. Ben stands when his name is called and walks onto the stage. He grabs his diploma and slaps the principal's hand away from him when he tries to shake his hand. I cough to cover my laugh. 

Ben absolutely hates Principal Carter. It's ridiculous. Ben waves to the crowd and sits back down. I glance over at our families and laugh when I see them shaking their heads. Ben's dad makes a cutting motion against his throat jokingly. Ben grins and waves to him. 

I stand when my name is called and grab my diploma. I shake the principal's hand. "Now for our speech from the Valedictorian." He says into the microphone. I walk over to the podium and take a deep breath. I smile when I hear Luna yell "Mama!".  I turn back to the microphone. 

"When I first sat down to write this speech, I was absolutely clueless about what to do. So like any other high school student I Googled "valedictorian speeches" and came up with a list of the top ten phrases not to use in a graduation speech. For example one shoulder never mention that "We'll always look back on these days" or that "This isn't the end, it's a new beginning." And finally the number one most commonly used statement in graduation speeches across the country, "We are the leaders of tomorrow"  

"It's funny thought because although each of these statements are cliches, there is some truth to them. The fact is we will always look back on these days. Those days long ago when we used to sing along with the latest boy bands...telling our friends I really really really wanna zig a zag ah. Those days when it was a big deal to get a dollar from your mom to go buy something from the ice cream truck. And of course no one will ever forget the moments when we courageously watched "Are you afraid of the dark?", Collected beanie babies, and all the while kept a watchful eye on our Tamagotchis and Furbies." 

"The world seemed so innocent and as children we were naive. It wasn't until middle and high school that were exposed to some of the veracities of the real world and faced with the harsh realities of life. But despite all the stresses and worries of this in addition to SATs, college applications, and piling schoolwork, the class of 2019 still had endlessly fond memories of school." 

"I want to take a moment to thank all of my teachers for all of the time and dedication they have devoted to me and all of the other graduates. Thank you to my friends for there's absolutely no way I could have survived high school without you guys. And finally a special thank you to my parents, my brother and sister for being here today, my daughter for giving me the courage I needed so that I could give her the best life possible. Her father Ben for continuously pushing me to do what I believed in, and particularly my mom and dad. The both of you have has to deal with me at my worst moments, through my mood swings, nervous breakdowns, and times where I completely doubted myself. The two of you have always been there for me and it's comforting to know that you'll continue to be there no matter what I choose to do." 

"Congratulations to all of you. And may the odds be ever in your favor." I grin and walk off the stage. I smile when I hear the clapping and take my seat beside Ben again. Ben grins and hugs me. "That was amazing. I'm so proud of you." He nods and kisses my cheek.

After all the names are called we all rise and switch the tassels to the other side on our caps. Ben whoops and hugs me. "We're finally getting out of this rodent infested place." He says. I laugh and hug him back. "I know I can't believe it." I grin. Ben smiles. "I have a surprise for you." He says. I look over at him and smile. "Really? What is it?" I ask. 

Ben glances at me and pulls something out of his pocket. He drops onto his knee. "Pepper will you marry me?" He looks up at me. I glance around and see my family recording. I look back at Ben. " You planned this? Are you serious? You really want me to marry you?"I ask. Ben smiles and nods. "Yes I'm serious. If you'll have me that is. I know we've been broken up but Pepper I love you. And I don't want to spend my life without you. I know we're young and we can wait until after we graduate college if that's what you want but I want you as my fiancee. And eventually my wife." He says. 

I sniff and dab at my eyes. "Yes! Duh! Of course I'll marry you. After we graduate though." I nod and kiss him. Ben grins and kisses me back. He places the ring on my finger. "You've just made me the happiest man right now." He says. "Dada." Luna wobbles over to us. Ben picks her up and kisses her cheek.  

"Dada." Luna claps her hands together. I laugh. "I think someone is signaling her approval." I grin and kiss Luna's hand. Ben smiles. "Well I'm glad you both approve." He says. Mom walks over holding her camera. "Smile you three. Pepper show us the ring." She says looking into the camera. I smile and lift my hand. Ben grins. Luna lays her head and Ben's shoulder and waves to the camera. 

Mom snaps the picture and examines it. She sniffs. "Oh Lord here comes the water works." Emmett rolls his eyes. "Shut up Emmett!" Mom thumps his arm. "Let me be happy." She bucks at him and walks over to us. "I'm so proud of you two. Welcome to the family Ben. Officially now." Mom smiles and hugs him. 

"Thanks Melissa." He grins. "I'm happy to be apart of it." He nods and rubs Luna's back. "Does this mean you'll buy me chocolate shakes all the time?" Starla peers up at him. Ben laughs and ruffles her hair. "Not a chance little bit." He says. Starla pouts and fixes her hair. "You're a bad brother in-law." She stomps over to dad. Dad laughs and picks her up. "You don't need chocolate all the time." He says. "Yes I do. It's healthy for me." Starla nods. Dad snorts. "Yeah okay sure." he rolls his eyes.

Ben grins and laughs.  Today is one of the best days of my life.

Five years later:  

Pepper: 

It's been a while since we've talked right? I'm gonna give you guys an update. I am officially Mrs. Pepper Martinez. Ben and I tied the knot right after graduation. Ben has his own business now. Guess what it is. A mechanic shop of course. I'm a Kindergarten teacher. I love my job. Luna is now six years old and bad as ever. I'm just joking. She's an angel just like her Nana. We're pregnant again. I'm seven and a half months along. It was planned this time though. This is actually our third child. 

Our second child is a boy. His name is Roman. He's almost a year old. He'll be a year in two months. We got pregnant with him almost right after we got pregnant. Luna adores her little brother. "Mama!" Luna skids into the kitchen. I look up from my lesson plan. "Stop running. What is it?" I ask. "Uncle Emmett is here!" she grins and runs out. I stand up. She never listens to me. Luna runs over to the door. "I'm not going to tell you again." I warn. Sometimes I still get shocked when I find myself sounding like a mom. It's funny right?  

"Hey Pepper" Emmett grins and steps inside the house. "What do you want?" I cross my arms. Emmett gives me a mock hurt look. "Is that any way to talk to your brother?" he laughs. I smirk and go into the kitchen. "You still didn't answer my question." I say. I turn and roll my eyes when I see him holding Roman. "You're going to spoil him. He already hates to be put down now." I say. Emmett grins and shrugs. "Your problem not mine." he says. I buck at him and sit down. 

"Mom wants us over for dinner tonight." he says. I frown. 'Why? What's going on?" I ask. Emmett shrugs. "I know just about as much as you. All I know is that she wants us to be there at five." he says. I sigh. "I don't know if I can. I have to finish my lesson plan for next week." I say. Emmett rolls his eyes. "Come on, they're little kids. They'd be happy counting their boogers." he says. 

I snort. "You're probably right, but that's nasty. I'm sure you'd fit right in with them though." I say. Emmett bucks at me. "Yeah okay comedian. So are you coming or what? Mom wants an answer." he waves his phone. I look down at my lesson plan. "Fine. I can do it tomorrow. We'll be there." I nod. Emmett nods and texts mom. "Alright see you later." he places Roman down and runs out quickly when he starts crying. 

"Emmett! I'm gonna kill you!" I call out. "Murder is wrong." Ben says walking into the room. He grins and picks up Roman. "Hey little man." he kisses his temple and rocks him. I turn my nose up at him. "Who says it's wrong?" I joke. "The law." Ben laughs and shakes his head. "Yeah well the law isn't worth crap so what do they know." I grab a glass and fill it with water. I hand it to him. "How was your day?" I ask. 

"It was good. Business was booming." Ben says. He puts Roman in his high chair and sits down. "Mom wants us over for dinner tonight. At five."  I glance at the clock. Ben looks at the clock and nods. "Okay. I'm gonna get a shower." He kisses me and walks out. "Daddy!" I hear Luna yell. I hear Luna squeal and then giggle. She prances into the kitchen a few minutes later. "Look what daddy got me." she holds up a chocolate bar. I smile. "You can have it after dinner." I say. 

Luna nods and places it on the counter. "Are we going to Nana's house?" she asks. I nod. Ben comes downstairs a few minutes later. I smile when he walks over to me. "You look good." I grin. Ben smirks. "Don't start." he says grabbing the car keys. I bat my eyes innocently. 'What? I can't compliment my husband?" I grab Roman and his diaper bag. Ben shoots me a look. "Don't try and act all innocent." he says. 

I laugh. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I say. Ben picks up Luna when she runs over to him. I squeeze his butt. Ben jumps and glances back at me. "Stop it." he laughs and shakes his head. I grin and put Roman in his car seat. 'What does your mom want us to come over for?" he asks starting the car. I shrug and strap Luna into her car seat. "No idea. She just said she wanted us to come over." I get in the car.

Ben pulls out of the garage and shuts the door. "Oh okay." He says. I turn on the radio and smile when Luna starts singing along to the Frozen soundtrack. Ben rolls his eyes. "I hated the movie when it was released and I hate it even more now. Luna do you really have to listen to this every time we go somewhere?" He looks in the rear view. 

Luna glares at him. "Yes daddy. It's a classic!" She says. Ben snorts. "What do you know about classics?" He says. Luna crosses her arms. "I know plenty. Let it go is a classic and you will like it!" She says. I burst out laughing. Ben shoots me a look. "Don't look at me! She gets it from you." I smirk and snort. "You lie." Ben mutters pulling into my parents driveway. "Yeah okay sure." I get out of the car and unstrap Luna. I grab Roman next. Luna runs over to the house and runs inside. 

"Nana! Pawpaw!" She yells. Roman kicks and squirms against me. I set him down and he teeters after Luna. Ben comes up beside me and grabs my hand. He raises it to his mouth and kisses it. I smile. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I kiss him and go inside. "Hi Mom. Dad." I hug them. "Hey Tatiana" I hug her. Tatiana is my brother's wife. I guess I forgot to mention that earlier. They're having their first kid soon. 

"Hey Pep." She smiles and hugs me back. "How's your little guy?" I ask. "He should be here any day soon. He's been kicking up a storm lately." She responds. I smile. "That's how Roman was before he was born. I can't wait to meet him." "Tell her the name we picked." Emmett pipes up. Tatiana smiles. "We've chosen to name him Pierce." She says. 

I grin. "That's a great name! It's so adorable." I say. Starla runs downstairs. "Mom can I go over to Mandy's house tomorrow?" She asks. "I'll think about it. Say hi. We have company." Mom says. Starla turns. "Oh hi Pepper. Hi Ben." She says. Luna runs into the room. "Hi Starla!" She grins. Starla smiles and hugs her. "Hi Luna. I got a new movie. Wanna come watch it?" She asks. 

Luna nods excitedly and they run upstairs. "So what's going on mom?" I turn to her. Ben, Emmett, and Dad go into the living room. Mom glances at me. "What I can't have you all over for a nice dinner?" She retorts. I give her a look. Mom chuckles. "Alright fine. Your dad and I have decided to renew our vows. We want to do it in Cancún" she says. 

"Really? That's great! When do you guys want to do it?" I question. "In two months. After Tatiana has the baby." She says. I nod. "I'm not sure if I'll be able to fly then. I'll ask my doctor." I say. Mom groans and slaps her forehead. "Sometimes I forget you're pregnant." She grins and shakes her head. I laugh. "I think we all do sometimes." I say. 

"I'm so happy for you guys!" I squeal and hug her. Mom laughs and finishes icing the cake. "We're happy too. And excited." Says she. She nods. "It's ready! Luna, Starla come downstairs!" She yells. The girls run down the stairs hurriedly and skid into the dining room. I sit down at the table. "Okay so what's the news?" Emmett asks. 

Dad narrows his eyes. "You're adopted." He says dryly. Emmett mock gasps. "What?! I knew it! I always knew I was too good looking to be born from this family. Right babe?" He looks at Tatiana. Tatiana coughs and sips her water. Dad snorts. "You mean too ugly to be born from this family. We nearly had a heart attack the day you were born. You looked like a miniature Predator." He says. 

I snort and cover my laugh with my hand when Emmett glares at me. Ben chuckles and shakes his head. "Yeah whatever." Emmett grumbles. "So seriously. What's the news." He reaches for a bread roll. Mom pops his hand. "You know better." She says. Emmett groans. "Ma I'm hungry!" He protests. Tatiana rolls her eyes. "You're always hungry."  

Mom smirks. Dad says the prayer and everyone fills their plates with food. I put some mashed potatoes on Roman's plate and start feeding him. "We've decided to renew our vows in Cancún." Mom says. Emmett looks up from his plate. "Really? That's great. When?" He asks. "In two months." Dad says. Ben frowns. "Two months? I don't think that'll work for us. I'm booked for the next two months and Pepper is having the baby soon." He says. 

Emmett nods in agreement. "Tatiana has been having contractions so Pierce will be here any day." He says. Mom glances at Dad. "Sometimes we forget you guys have lives." She chuckles. "We can postpone. Say in five months?" She says. Dad nods. I nod. "Yeah that works. Both of the babies should be old enough so that we can fly."  

"Does that work for you?" I glance at Ben. He pulls out his phone and looks at his calendar. "Yeah that's perfect." He says. Emmett looks at his phone. "That works for me." Dad nods. "We'll look at some hotels and pick a date and then let you guys know." He starts eating. "Ben invite James and Alana for me too will you?" Mom adds. 

Ben nods. "Yeah I will." He says. "Daddy can I go watch TV?" Luna asks. "No. You didn't eat all your food. Finish eating." I say. Luna crosses her arms. "I was asking daddy." She mutters. Ben's eyebrows shoot up. "Don't talk to your mom like that. Apologize." He says. "Now." He adds when Luna keeps quiet. "Sorry Mommy." Luna mumbles. 

"Now do what she said and I'll think about letting you watch TV." Ben says. I shrug when he glances at me. Ben shakes his head and finishes eating. Mom grabs the cake from the kitchen and cuts some slices. "I made chocolate." She says. Luna grins and bounces in her seat excitedly.  

Mom grins and puts a slice of cake on her plate. "Thanks Nana!" Luna starts eating. "You know this means you can't have your chocolate bar until tomorrow right?" Ben says. Luna looks up and nods stuffing a piece of cake in her mouth. 

I gather the plates and start carrying them into the kitchen. "Give me those. Go sit down." Mom grabs them from me and nods towards the living room. Dad stands. "I'll do the dishes." He grabs the plates from Mom. Mom smiles and kisses his cheek. "Thanks." She goes into the living room. 

"So Pepper. Have you guys picked a name yet?" Tatiana asks. "If it's a girl we want to name her Celeste. If it's a boy we want to name him Maxon." I nod. Mom smiles. "Aw those names are so cute! Celeste is such an adorable name." Tatiana says. 

I grin. "I know right! I love the name. Ben wanted to name the baby Maureen if he or she turned out to be a girl." I wrinkle my nose. "But then we saw the name Celeste and thought it would be a great name." I say. I pick up Roman when he runs into the living room and set him down on my lap.  Tatiana reaches for Roman and grins. She bounces him on her lap. 

"Have you guys designed your nursery yet?" she asks. I nod. "Yeah we have. We went with yellow and gray and hired a painter to paint this little tree with koalas right beside the crib. It's adorable." I show a picture on my phone. Mom grins. "Aw that is so cute! I love it." she responds. I nod in agreement and put my phone away. I grab Roman when he gets fussy. "We should probably get them home. It's been a long day. I'll see you later." I hug my mom and Tatiana. 

"Luna time to go." I call up the stairs. Luna runs downstairs. "Mommy can I spend the night?" she asks. "No, you have school in the morning." I say. Luna pouts. "I'll let you come over this weekend if it's okay with your Nana and Pawpaw." I say. Luna grins and puts her shoes on. I grab Roman's diaper bag as Ben comes out of the kitchen. "Ready?" I ask. Ben nods grabbing the keys. 

"Daddy up." Luna bounces on her feet. Ben picks her up. "See you all later!" he calls out walking out of the house. Ben starts the car while I get the kids in their car seats. "I think it's so sweet that my parents are getting their vows renewed." I put on my seat belt. Ben smiles and nods. "Yeah it is sweet. That'll be us one day." he grabs my hand and kisses it. 

Five months later:

I rush around the house gathering our things. "Luna put on your shoes! I told you to do that five minutes ago." I drag the suitcases downstairs. Ben comes downstairs with the car seats and the kids' bags. "I'll load this into the car. Go get Celeste and Roman." he says. I nod and walk upstairs. "Ready to go baby?" I say to Celeste. I grab her out of the crib and go to Roman's room. "Come on Roman." I reach my hand out to him. Roman runs over and grabs my hand. 

"I hungry." he says. "I'll feed you in the car." I say. I grab one of his toys off the floor and go downstairs. I strap him and Celeste into their car seats and get in the car. "Are planes scary mama?" Luna asks. "Not really. They're fun." I say. Luna nods and looks down at her book. She kicks her legs and hums to the radio. Ben starts driving to the airport. "I can just imagine all the looks we're going to get on the plane." he says. 

I smirk. "My children are good eggs." I respond. Ben snorts. "Okay sure. Celeste maybe, but those other two? Not a chance." he says. I thump his arm. "Oh hush." I buck at him. I climb out of the car when arrive at the airport thirty minutes later. Ben opens the truck and grabs the triplet stroller. He starts unfolding it. Yeah I know we don't have triplet but three rambunctious, energetic kids running around? It's a no. A very large no. "I don't wanna ride in the stroller. I'm a big girl." Luna pouts crossing her arms. 

"Big girls don't pout. Plus we're going to be walking and standing in a lot of lines and you'll want someone to pick you up. And mommy and daddy don't want to lose sight of you. If you be a good girl I'll let you have chocolate on the plane." I say. Luna contemplates for a moment before agreeing silently. Way to go Pepper. Bribing your kid with candy. Don't judge okay? It works. Or do you want to witness Luna's infamous tantrums? Yeah. I didn't think so. So put away your judgey thoughts. I'm using my mom tone on you.  

Ben grabs the bags. "Here, let me take some of those." I say. I grab two of the duffel bags and loop them over to handles of the stroller. I put the kids in the stroller and grab Celeste and Roman's car seats. "We may have brought too many things." I say. Ben smirks. "No we didn't" he says. I make a face. "How am I supposed to push the stroller?" I ask. Ben sighs and puts the suitcases down. He removed Celeste and Roman from the stroller. 

"Put the car seats inside." He instructs. I set them inside. Ben places the kids in their car seats and straps the car seat to the stroller. He proceeds to strap the kids into their car seats. "Problem solved." He says. I grin and push the stroller. "But aren't they going to take them when we get on the plane?" I ponder aloud. 

Ben shakes his head. "No. Since they have their own seats they'll let us keep them." He says. I nod and keep walking. "Where to first?" I ask. "First we go through security. Then we wait for the plane, flash our tickets and get on." He says. I nod. 

After an three hours and thirty-five minutes later we've arrived at Cancun. I know you're probably like "Why not just drive?" Three loudy whiny kids and a thirty-six hour drive would've been torture. Shorter by plane, longer by car. Luckily though the kids didn't get too loud. Celeste got fussy until she was fed while Roman and Luna were fascinated with looking at the window. 

I'm sure the other passengers were relieved. We got some dirty looks when we first boarded the plane. Ben grabs the duffels from the over head and grabs Celeste's car seat. "Don't jostle her too much otherwise she'll wake up." I warn. Ben nods and starts walking. 

I pick up Roman and reach for Luna's hand. "Give mommy your hand." I say when she tries to avoid me. Luna sighs and grabs my hand. I follow behind Ben. "I'm gonna get the bags. Go find your parents and see if the car is here yet." He calls out to me. "Take Celeste too. Luna come with daddy." He nods for her to walk over. 

I take a hold of Celeste's car seat and release Luna's hand. I set Roman down and take a firm grip on his hand. "Let's go find Nana and Papa." I say and start walking. 

Ben: 

"Daddy where are we?" Luna asks. "In Cancun Luna-bug." I say. Luna skips along beside me as we walk to baggage claim. I grab ahold of Pepper's bag when I see it and search for our other bags. "Look there's my bag!" Luna exclaims. She reaches for her Frozen suitcase and grins. I smirk and grab my bag. I set the bags down and place them on top of each other and then grab the handles. I take Luna's hand and start walking. 

Luna skips beside me looking around. "There's so many people." She grins. I smirk and keep walking. "Yep." I nod. I wave slightly when I see Pepper's parents, my dad and Alana. "Pawpaw!" Luna yells. "Luna no running!" I call out when she runs over to my dad. I shake my head when she ignores me and walk over. "Hello Ben." Alana smiles and hugs me. "Hey Lana." I hug her back. "Where's the stroller?" Pepper asks. 

I groan. "I knew there was something I forgot." I say. "I'll go and get it." Pepper walks away. She comes back a few minutes with the stroller. Melissa walks over. "The car is here." She announces grabbing her bag. David grabs his and starts walking. My dad lifts Luna up. "Hey baby girl." He grins and kisses her forehead. "Pawpaw I went on a plane. And ate chocolate. And looked out the window. Mommy said I got lotion sickness." She kicks her legs. 

"Motion sickness. Not lotion." Pepper chuckles. I laugh and put out things into the car. "Why are there two cars?" Luna asks. "All of us can't fit into one. Uncle Emmett and Aunt Tatiana are going to take one with Pawpaw and Gigi and we're taking the other with Pawpaw and Nana." I say loading our things into the car. 

Pepper puts the car seats in the car and places the kids instead. She steps into the car and sits down. I follow and put on my seat belt. After arriving at the hotel and getting set up in our rooms we all meet downstairs in the lobby. I hand a bottle to Celeste when she starts fussy. 

"We booked reservations at a local restaurant. It has a lot of good reviews. It's within walking distance of the hotel and the reservation is in ten minutes so let's get moving." Melissa says. Emmett bounces his son Pierce in his arms and walks out of the hotel. Pepper pushes the stroller out the door and walks down the sidewalk. 

About two hours after eating and touring a bit we arrive back at the hotel. "Bath time."I grab Roman and go into the bathroom. I start the water and turn on the shower. After we both finish with our baths I get dressed and put lotion on Roman. I put him in his pajamas and pull back the covers in the second bed. I lay him down. 

Pepper steps out of the bathroom with Luna and Celeste. I set up Celeste's portable crib and place it by our bed. "Night night." Luna climbs into the bed with Roman sleepily. I smile and kiss her cheek. "Goodnight." I kiss Roman's cheek and lay down in the opposite bed. Pepper yawns and puts Celeste in the crib. She climbs in bed and curls up on my side. "Goodnight." She mumbles closing her eyes. 

Three days later: 

Pepper: 

It's finally the day of my parents vow renewal. They decided to have it on the beach. Classic right? Ben and Emmett get the kids dressed while Tatiana and I do each other's makeup. "I'm so excited. Your parents are just adorable." She says swiping eyeshadow over my eyelids. I grin. "Yeah they are. It's so sweet what they're doing." I say. 

Luna runs into the bathroom. "Me too!" She climbs into my lap. I wrap my arm around her. "You can have a little blush and that's it." I say. Luna grins. "Do I look pretty Aunt Tatiana?" She asks. Tatiana smiles and nods. "You look gorgeous. I wish I looked as pretty as you." She says. Luna beams proudly. "You look pretty too." She says. She looks in the mirror when Tatiana puts blush on her cheeks and runs out of the bathroom. 

I smirk and put on some lipstick. "Let's get this show on the road." I stand and grab my dress. I put it on. Tatiana zips up the back and then I do the same for her. I slip on my heels and grab my bouquet. "Let's go check on the bride." I say. I walk out of the bathroom. 

I roll my eyes when Ben whistles and walks over to me. "No kissing. You'll mess up my makeup." I say. Ben smirks. "You're so mean." He says. I laugh. "Yeah yeah yeah. We're going to check on mom and Alana." I say. Ben nods and finishes dressing Celeste. "See you down there." He says. 

I walk over to the door and wait for Tatiana. I smirk when she giggles after Emmett whispers something in her ear. "Enough with the dirty talk! Let's go." I say. Emmett sticks his tongue out at me as Tatiana hurries over. We go downstairs to my mom's room and enter. 

"Knock knock! It's your daughter. And your daughter in law." I say. Mom comes out of the bathroom with Alana. My eyes water when I see her. "Don't start." Mom shoots me a look. I laugh and fan my eyes. "I'm sorry! You just look so pretty." I say. Mom smiles and puts on her earrings. "Are you nervous?" Tatiana questions. 

"A little bit. It feels like my wedding day all over again." Mom puts on her shoes and glances at the clock. "All right, I'm ready." She says. Alana opens the door and steps out. We all walk down to the beach where the ceremony is happening. I wave to a few of the guests and walk over to Ben. I pick up Celeste when she reaches for me and take my seat. 

"Your dad looks like he's going to cry any minute." He says. I smirk. "Don't let him hear you say that." I respond. I stand when the music starts and peer down the "aisle." Mom walks down the "aisle" in tune to the music. I glance back up at dad and smile when I see him wiping his eyes. Mom stands in front of dad and hands her bouquet to me. She grabs Dad's hands and looks up at the preacher. 

After he gives his whole speech that no one pays attention to they launch into the vows with Dad going first. "Melissa, when I saw you it was love at first sight. I know that may sound corny but it's true. I knew from the very moment I talked to you that I wanted to be with you forever. You were like no other woman I'd ever encountered. You were witty, smart, sweet and as adorable as can be. You also didn't take any crap from me and that's what I love about you." 

"Before I met you I was  a pretty self-absorbed person but you mellowed me out. You turned me into a better man. I knew that if I didn't change I would lose you and I couldn't even bear the thought of it. I'm so glad I met you and married you. The day I married you I knew my life was just beginning." He says. 

Mom sniffs and fans her eyes. She starts speaking. "Dear David, when I first met you I thought to myself "He is so cute" and then you opened your mouth and I though "He's an idiot" she pauses when people laugh. "But then I truly got to know you. I could see the depth in you and the role you played to protect yourself and I knew that if I tried hard enough I could break that outer shell. It was tough I admit but I was willing to put in the work. The outcome was extraordinary." 

"The man you've become to me, your children, and your grandchildren is a man I truly love and appreciate. I'm so glad I said yes all those years ago when you asked me to be your wife. I love you and I can't imagine my life without you. I never want to be apart from you." Mom says. 

"You may now kiss the bride. Again." The preacher says. Dad leans down and kisses mom. I whoop and clap. Today was a happy day. I turn to look at Ben. "I love you." I smile. Ben smiles and grabs my hand and kisses it. "I love you too." 

The graduation speech isn't mine. I forgot to get the name and website when I first used it but I'll see if I can find it. I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I did!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Sixteen And Pregnant (Pregnant with the players baby) Selina

Подростковая литература

209K 4.4K 53
Guys I wrote this book around the age of 13. I am now 21, Married, I have two babies. I now realize how funny this book can be. I will be keeping the...
Unbreakable (Slowly Editing) Mami💋

Любовные романы

20.9K 403 18
Life doesn't always play fair. It's a game of fight or flight. What happens when the unexpected, unexplainable, unchangeable happens? You can't fight...
Good Boys Ang3holland

Любовные романы

54K 1.3K 44
16-year-old Amelia's mom gets a promotion at her job, meaning her family has to move. She didn't want to leave and neither did her brother, but her f...
Love Complications Book 1 mimzk13

Любовные романы

501 65 41
I smile as he leaves and I go to my room and close the door. What the fuck am I gonna do if Zack tells them tomorrow. That can't happen. I need to s...