In Each Other's Arms

Von brokengirl_29

She is Done with Love but she met him……..He is Engaged to be Married but he found her……… T... Mehr

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
In Each Other's Arms - Whatever It Takes
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
Brokengirl's Random Thoughts: Letting Go
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 21

10.7K 89 33
Von brokengirl_29

Gerald got home at around ten that evening; he met first with his private detective and head security to investigate the claims Iza made that afternoon. He gave him the copy of the medical report regarding her suicide attempt and supposedly miscarriage.

“Keifer, inform me of the results of your investigation as soon as possible and make sure this information will not leak in the media as I want this concern to be confidential. Make sure that whatever developments you will get will be course through me directly and no one else.”  Gerald sternly instructed his private investigator and head security.

“Is that understood?” He added.

Keifer, his head security and detective nodded at him. “Yes, Mr. Anderson, I will inform you of the developments as soon as possible.” He said to him in his usual business like tone.

Gerald nodded his thanks and dismissed the meeting. He then went to the parking lot and headed home. As he entered the house, he saw his wife sprawled at the couch in the living room, fast asleep. He looked sideways and saw the television was open as the news anchor announced the headlines for that evening. He shook his head and walked towards the TV and shut it close. He then went to his still sleeping wife, kneeled beside her as he looked at her sleeping form, his hand gently caressing her cheeks. “I Love you.” He whispered to her. “She looks very tired and stressed.” He sadly said to himself. “Am I rubbing all the troubles we had on you, Love? I don’t mean to worry you and I am sorry if this past few days I seem to be distracted.” He silently whispered to her sleeping form. He was about to carry her to their room when she suddenly opened her eyes.

“Babe, nandito ka na pala, kanina ka pa diyan?” She sleepingly asked him as she lifted herself to sit. He shook his head and gave her a sad smile. “Karating lang, Babe. I was about to carry you upstairs. Bakit kasi inintay mo pa ako sana natulog ka na ng diretso.” He told her as he directed her a stern look.

Sarah lightly smiled at him and put her hands in his jaw line, her thumb caressing it. “It's okay babe, baka kasi hindi ka pa nagdinner eh tulog na mga maids kaya I’ve waited for you.” She caringly said to him.

“Did you have your dinner na?” She asked him. Gerald shook his head and said. “I forgot to have one.” He casually told her.

“Hay naku, Babe. Don’t forget about food kahit gaano ka busy ka dapat you don’t skip meals. Magkakasakit ka niyan.” She scolded him.

“Sige I’ll reheat your dinner and wait for me here.” She added. Gerald nodded his head and laughed lightly at his wife.

“Okay.” He said to her as she walked towards the kitchen which is across the living room.

“Babe, are you okay? Something seems to be bothering you?” Sarah cautiously asked him from across the kitchen.

He looked at her and shook his head. “None of it concerns you, Sarah.” He muttered coldly at her. He was pissed off with himself for making his wife worry so much because of their pressing problems and now he seems to have another reason to be guilty. His wife does not deserve this. He angrily muttered to himself. His frustration and anger simmering out of his system as he looked back at his wife’s reaction.

Sarah kept her mouth shut and looked at him with pained eyes as he went up stairs to take a shower.

“I'll  just take a shower.” He simply muttered to her without looking at her eyes as he tried to control his frustration and guilt.

Sarah kept her silence as she continued to prepare his meal. “Sorry, love. I don’t mean to.” He whispered to himself as he entered the master’s bedroom.

When he was done with his shower, he went straight to the dining area and approached Sarah who was preoccupied in setting up his dinner, her face still pained and sad.

“Your dinner is ready, Ge.” She coldly said to him, her voiced obviously still pained. She then turned around her back to him and walked towards the stair case leading to their bedroom. She climbed the stairs without uttering a word.

He shook his head, frustrated with himself as he let her be. He then started with his food as soon as the plate was clear; he lifted it up and brought it to the kitchen sink. He then climbed up the stair two steps at a time and silently and carefully entered the bedroom.

He saw his wife laid on the bed on her side, her back facing his. He silently approached her and kneeled before her. Her eyes were closed but there are still tears flowing from it. He gently touched her tear stained cheek and rubbed it with his thumb.

“I am sorry, babe. I don’t mean to hurt you.” He softly whispered to her. She opened her eyes and looked at him, her pain still evident.

Alam mo Ge, anong problema sa iyo. Sa sobrang pag protekta mo sa akin, feeling ko hindi mo ako asawa. Hindi mo man lang masabi sa akin problema mo at mga gumugulo sa isip mo. Nakakainis para kasing ayaw mo tulungan kita.” She angrily hissed at him as she closed her eyes again. “Matulog ka na.” She added, her eyes still closed.

Gerald decided not to argue with his wife. He frustrated her immensely already that he decided to follow her command and sleep.

He was tossing and turning that night at around two am he decided to get up from bed and clear his troubled head outside. He then opened the door through the room’s balcony. He stepped outside and inhaled the still early morning air.

“What if Sarah discovered Iza’s miscarriage? What if Jake continued to ruin him? Anong gagawin ko sa gustong mangyari ni Iza? What if I lost my wife?” He asked himself and was trying to think of a way how to solve all his troubles.

“I Love Sarah so much, yun lang ang alam ko.” He muttered to himself as he ran his hand trough his hair. He was stunned when he felt Sarah suddenly stood beside him, her eyes on the dark night sky. “Sorry about earlier, Babe, I just can’t control it anymore.” She softly told him while her eyes still staring up at the sky. He turned his body and faced her. He lifted his hand and turned her face towards his. “It was my fault, Love. I should be the one to apologize.” He started. “I am sorry, Love.” He added. Sarah nodded at him as she gave him a sweet smile. He slowly smiled at her, and lowered his head to her as he touched his lips with hers and gave her a heartfelt kiss. When they ended the kiss, he slowly lifted his head to look at her. He was taken aback when he saw her eyes are somewhat teary.  “Why are you crying, Love?” He asked her with concerned voice. Sarah shook her head lightly and smiled at him. “I guess I am just emotional. Sabi nila normal lang yun.” She  mysteriously  told him.

He gave her a confuse look. “What do you mean normal lang yun?” He asked her still bewildered. Sarah lightly laughed at his confuse expression and slowly grabbed his hand and placed it to her stomach. He gave her a questioning eye and was about to ask her but she suddenly spoke up.

“I am almost two months pregnant, Babe. I’ve learned about it after we got back from Thailand. I was meaning to tell you but we’ve been preoccupied with concerns lately. I decided to delay it first. I am sorry if I hid it from you.” She softly told him.

His mouth was hanging open, he does not know if he was frustrated because she hid it from him or because he was shocked knowing they are expecting. He was emotionally speechless when Sarah again looked at him, his hands still caressing her still flat stomach.

“I had my second check up earlier. Our doctor says that the babies are okay and their heartbeats are normal.” She added.

“Babies?” He dazedly asked her.

Sarah grinned at him as she inched closer to him, her hand now covering his hand which was still in her stomach. “Babe, the doctor says we are having twins.” She softly said to him.

“Oh my God.” He softly exclaimed to her. He slowly kneeled before her and kissed her stomach with all the passion he can let her feel as tears started to flow from his eyes.

“I love you.” He whispered to her stomach as if his twins will hear him. He looked up and saw Sarah looking down at him. Her eyes are wet as his. He then stood up and kissed her ardently.

“I love you.” He tearfully whispered to her after the kiss.

Sarah beamed at him, her eyes full of passion and love. “I love you too, so much!” She whispered back as they hugged each other tightly.

They stayed like that for awhile until they headed back to their room and slept with a smile and love on their lips. 

***********************************************************

Saturday (Three days after)

Three days after Gerald learned about Sarah’s pregnancy, he tried his best to take care of her amidst all the pressing problems they have. Yesterday, Gerald received the initial results of the investigation regarding Iza’s allegations. Keifer met him in his office and told him that the medical report Iza gave was true and binding. The hospital records confirmed Iza’s allegations. Gerald decided to talk to the President regarding this concern as the hospital cannot give Keiffer the whole picture. It was  treated to be a confidential matter per requested and signed by the President.

Flashback:

“Okay, Keifer, thank you for the information. I will tackle this matter by myself from now on. Just send me your billing here in my office and I will issue a check for your fee immediately.” He told his private investigator and head security as soon as he discussed the initial result of his investigation.

“Yes, Mr. Anderson I’ll just email you the billing as soon as possible. Thank you, Sir.” Keifer answered his request and left his office.

He was reflecting on the matter when his wife clicked her fingers in front of his face. “Babe, lalamig na ang breakfast mo. Eat!” She sweetly scolded him as they continued with their breakfast.

Gerald looked at her wife who was seated beside him. She was trying to eat her breakfast but she seems to be having a hard time. “Love, eh ikaw bakit parang your having a hard time finishing your food. Is something wrong?” He asked her and gave her a worried look.

Sarah shook her head and gave him a light smile. “Morning episodes, Babe, I feel a little bit nauseous.” She told him softly as she stood up and wobbly walked towards the nearest kitchen sink. He immediately followed her and put his arms around her waist. Sarah accepted his hold on her by putting her arm around his waist too.

“Medyo nahihilo lang, babe don’t worry I am okay.” She whispered to him, her face a little pale. He guided her towards the sink as he tightened his hold on her.

Sarah bended her body towards the sink and threw up the food she just took in as he massage her back with his hand while his other hand is tightly holding her for support.

“Babe, want me to bring you to the hospital.” He whispered to her as soon  as her episode eases.

Sarah gurgle some tap water to wash out the taste and lifted her body to look at him. “I am okay babe, its called morning sickness. Don’t worry yourself too much. Sige continue with your food.” She lightly told him.

He nodded at her, his expression was still worried. “May meeting ka today diba?” She asked him as they walked towards the dining table to finish their breakfast.

“Yes, babe, I know it is a Saturday but this meeting is quite important. I’ll go home immediately as soon as I am done and take care of you.” He affectionately told his wife.

 “No problem with me, babe, I understand. By the way Melissa and I will meet up for lunch just to catch up. Isasama ko na lang si Manong Don, para hindi ka magworry.” Sarah told his husband as she looked at him.

“Are you sure you are fine? Hindi ka na nahihilo?” He asked her, his face still worried because of her recent morning bout.

“I am good, Love. Don’t worry; it is just a normal thing for a pregnant woman, especially in the early stages of the pregnancy. Huwag ng over acting.” She teasingly explained to him as she lightly pinched his nose which made him laughed.

“Okay sige, Ingat kayo ni Mel ha and call me if you’re on your way home. Okay?” He lovingly instructed her.

Sarah smiled at him as she cuddled near him, her face buried at the crook of his neck as he inhaled the scent of him. “Okay, babe, Thank you.” She mumbled through his neck, her hot breath waking up his desire.

He lifted her head from his neck and naughtily smiled at her. “Love, don’t do that. Sige ka magiging quadruplet yan twins natin.” He teased her and gave her a light kiss.

Sarah shoved his shoulder lightly and laughed. “You Mister, you’re very naughty.” She joked at him as she stood up to clear their dirty plates. He stopped him by holding her wrist.

“Let the maids do that, Misis.” He sternly instructed her as he lifted her to her arms. Sarah giggled and  playfully resisted him as he carries her towards their room.

“Babe, baba mo ako!” She warned him, a smile escaping from her lips.

Gerald just laughed at her and shook his head. “No, no, no, Misis.” He teased. Sarah winked at him and laughed. “Quadruplet” She playfully whispered to him and giggled. Gerald amazed by his wife’s desire nuzzled her neck with soft kisses.

“You, Misis, are naughty too.” He taunted her as he laid her gently to bed. He then laid beside her and kissed her passionately, his hand exploring her body. They were both panting for breath as Gerald rolled off the bed.

“Babe as much as I want to, hindi puwede baka makasama sa iyo.” He said to her as he tried his hardest to hold his desire.”

Sarah laughed at him a naughty smile on her lips as she turned over and rested her chin in her hands, her elbows propped up in bed.

“OA ka babe, haven’t you heard and read that it is a good exercise for pregnant women and it can help daw para hindi mahirapan sa panganganak.” She taunted him, her naughty expression still plastered on her face.

“Kaso, may meeting ka nga pala.” She added and laughed as she darted her tongue to him. Gerald shook his head at her and groaned.

“Does a pregnant woman with twins become that wanton?” He jokingly asked her as he gave her nose a pinched. “As tempted as I am, your safety is my first concern. So no, Misis plus as you said I have a meeting.” He sternly told her, but his expression teasing.

Sarah laughed at him. “It’s your lost not mine, Mister.” She seductively mocked him as he walk towards the bathroom for his shower. He turned around  as soon as he reached the door of the bathroom and looked at her. Her elbow was still propped up, her hand supporting her chin as she looked at him with still naughty eyes. When she saw him looking at her, she licked her upper lip with her tongue and giggled at him. Gerald groaned loudly and frustratingly entered the bathroom and lightly banged the door behind him.

He heard Sarah laughed loudly. “Just teasing, Babe. Huwag Pikon.” She shouted to him from the bedroom. Gerald can’t help it and laughed at how naughty and teasing his wife was.

“God, I love that woman so much.” He muttered to himself as he shed his clothes.

After shower, he found his wife comfortably sprawled in bed and asleep.  He again shook his head and smiled. “Napagod ka sa kaka tukso mo noh.” He whispered to himself as he approached her. He bended down to her and kissed her lightly on the lips. “Love you so much, Love.” He whispered to her and slightly massaged her stomach.  He then went out to the room and hurried out to his car to go to his meeting with the President.

Sarah woke up realizing that her husband already left for his meeting. “Sino kaya ka meeting nun? Sabado naman.” She wondered but easily eased her mind off it. “Sabi ko nga pala naiintindihan ko so dapat panindigan ko.” She scolded herself and shook her head.  

She then rolled out of bed and walked towards the door to the living room. She was walking towards the sliding door leading to the Garden when Lucila approached her and handed her a note.

“Mam, mayroon po kayong sulat. May nagabot daw po sa Security guard sa gate natin.” Lucila told her casually.

Curious, she took the folded paper from her maid’s hand. “Sige, Ate Lucila. Salamat.” She told her maid as she nodded her head and walked back towards the kitchen.

She went out to the garden and seated herself to one of the iron benches that was placed at the Garden’s Patio,  the note in her hand.  To Mrs. Sarah Geronimo Anderson, the note says. She ripped it open as the note was stapled.

Mrs. Sarah Anderson,

How sure are you that your husband is honest with you? Is he telling you everything?

PS. I know something and I know he hasn’t told you….

Lucky me,

F. D.

Sarah took a deep breath and wondered. What was the note all about? Who is F. D.? She silently asked herself.

“Is this another plot of Jake?” She continued wondering as she got up from her seat and entered the house to call Melissa and confirm her lunch date with her. She then folded the note again and placed it in her short’s pocket.

“I’ll deal with this, later.” She whispered as she lifted the phone’s receiver to call Melissa.

-End of Chapter-

A/N: “A wonderful life will not spare us of Villains as they will constantly test us and our characters. Deal with them rather than hate them for they will help us realized how fair life and love is. “

-Brokengirl29-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

56.3K 1K 53
Pinaglayo ng kapalaran at muling pinagtagpo ng tadhana sa sitwasyong hindi naasahan...Sa taong lumipas masasabi na ba ni Raine kay Lean ang totoong n...
130K 3.1K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
38.6K 1.3K 99
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"
95.4K 3.4K 56
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...