sanctuary. [oscar diaz]

بواسطة MARIG0LDS

After being the ruthless leader that his people need him to be in a gang war he's sure will never end, he's g... المزيد

author's note & important info.
characters.
soundtrack.
[1] as empty as this home.
[2] silence to gunshots.
[3] the girl named sangria.
[4] the magic trick.
[5] lockdown.
[6] the girl named catalina.
[7] red & white.
[8] broken windows.
[9] scared of love.
[10] peace.
[11] sale el sol.
[12] what we deserve.
[13] the devil & the serpent.
[14] el héroe sin nombre.
[14.5] june 14th, 2013.
[15] i'll be with you from dusk till dawn.
[16] this is a place where i don't feel alone.
NEW & COMPLETED OSCAR FANFIC
NEW PUBLISHED OSCAR FANFIC
i like to call this one: oscar diaz, but on a boat!
― part two.
characters pt ii.
soundtrack pt ii.
[17] happy new year to the broken and bruised.
[18] tell me how good it feels to be needed.
[19] top ten 101.
[20] hold your breath and count to five.
[21] this is your god now.
[22] la reina carmesí.

locations.

1.7K 60 7
بواسطة MARIG0LDS

THE DIAZ HOUSEHOLD
📍 Freeridge, California
"The home of the three Diaz's: Oscar, Cesar and Violetta. And, well, all of the Santos because those motherfuckers don't know when to go home."

PARAÍSO
📍 Bel Air, California
"It is what it's called. It's our safe house and it's so fucking beautiful and luxurious. Shit makes you want to have pendejos always after you so you can stay there forever."

THE [OLD] ACOSTA RESIDENCE
📍 Cienfuegos, Cuba
"This place was never my home. Just a big pile of bricks that contains memories full of tears and loneliness. It sure is beautiful, though."

GROUND ZERO
📍 Silver Springs, Nevada
"Ground Zero. It's the place where the magic happens. We get paid here, we map out plans here, and we murder traitors and enemies here. And inbetween all that, we piss each other off here, too."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.4M 53.3K 188
where a turn of events take you on a new road. streets of freeridge. I dont own On my block. But you best believe i own the stupid ideas i write in...
43.6K 1.1K 40
In which two friends that have known eachother since 4th grade never realised they meant so much more to eachother when the time was too late. Jamal...
311K 7.2K 34
Ana Sofia Martinez, or simply Sofia to her friends, had just graduated high school. Rather than going to college like her brother, she decides to sta...
224K 5.2K 66
˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰✰ MISS MONEY MAKER ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊• ;⇢˚⋆ ✎ ALL THEY WANT IS TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE !~:✧˖°࿐ ₊˚.༄ ೃ JAMAL TURNER X POC!FEM! READER♫︎♡︎ I don'...