Two Hearts

By siyasarasaga

#38 in General fiction on 3.8.18 #36 in reality on 25.10.18 #33 in reality on 10.9.18 #26 in reality on 12.9... More

Characters
Invitation
Sharma's Residence
Arjun returns and Sitara's details
author note
Annual Day 1
Annual day 2
Confessing the truth
First meet
Only friend....??
First date
Betrothal
Kiss
Unexpected
Comfort
Love vs Lust
Being loved
Thank you
Good start
New book
Found my love
Arjun's birthday
Trapping
I can't live without you
Nothing comes easy
Planning
Back to myself
Engagement??
Being Brave
Teaser
Feel
Surprise
I Love being Loved
Clever plan
Roti 😏 Rowdy
Again Slap🤔
Marriage??
When god is with us...
She is my wife
We are married
Career??
He knows better
Tied the knot
What is there to talk?
After you return
Love will bring him back
All is well
Entwined Souls
Love is in the air
Not an update
Honeymoon
Important note
Beautiful beginning
Dreaded words
Miscarriage?
Lost

Speeding up

2.9K 198 73
By siyasarasaga

Writer's pov

Vidyan and Devil were so angry at Situ and more than that, her words and action made them that the situation is beyond their control... As a woman who is nothing but a born criminal and had given birth to criminal, devil could not think anything straight...

"Vidyan why don't you just kidnap her and tie the knot secretly" devil asked

Vidyan was shocked by her words...

"Mom what are you speaking..... Again kidnapping...... You must be kidding"

"No Vidyan I am dead serious.... Think about it"

"Mom no.... We can't do that...I won't do that again"

"Why are you getting scared to do that Vidyan..... I can't understand"

"Mom you are just telling it.... But I am the one who endured it last time"

"That was foolishness Vidyan.... Don't compare that one to this"

"Mom that is foolishness.... Then what about this... Is this the brilliant act..."

"No my boy... Kidnapping is wrong.... But here it won't come as kidnapping you know.."

"Oh in which category it comes.... please enlighten me mom" Vidyan asked sarcastically...

Ignoring his sarcasm, she told, " Vidyan last time you kidnapped a girl whom you don't know or some friend or whatever.... But now it is Sitara... If you call her or take her somewhere it won't be portrayed as kidnapping... It will be something like outing with cousin... So u don't have to worry about other things"

"Mom it will be outing, only when Situ comes willingly, if we have to force means it is nothing but kidnapping... I am not going to do that again not evening my dreams.... "

"Vidyan don't act like a coward..."

"Mom I am not acting like a coward... i am just trying to be wise... And moreover I am the one who got nonstop beatings from police men not you... And I an not going to get it again..."

"Vidyan that is because last time that girl's parents filed a complaint... Now Shekar won't file a complaint as he will know Situ has gone with you"

"Mom whatever you tell for convincing me, its just waste of energy... If I get caught this time, sure I will end up in prison for atleast 10 years... I am not ready to do it"

"Then you don't want Sitara...huh" Devil asked crossing her arms against her chest..

"I want but the way of getting her is not so safe..."

"There is no other way Vidyan....."

"Mom let us think for sometime before doing something that we will regret for years as this is not a small thing Its my life matter"

"Vidyan.. u r worrying to much for this small matter..."

"Mommmm"

"Yeah Vidyan.... later the marriage, more the risks..."

"Leave me alone for sometime mom...I will think about it"

"I hope you will take a good decision or atleast agree with my Idea...."

Devil retired to her room thinking about various illogical plans to tie the knot of mangalsutra to Sitara... nothing seemed Worthy even in her peanut size brain...

Devil was confused, so she decided to call her manufacturer..., That is her mom...

"Maa, can you come here now"

"What happened why you sound so low..."

"I will tell you once you get here maa... Come soon"

"Ok ok I will be there soon"

They hang up the call and the mom devil made her way towards her daughter's house to enquire about her distress..

After sometime, Vidyan's grandmother entered devil's house and the sight which welcomed her was nothing but replicated the place hit by tornado...

Vidyan was sitting in the couch with his legs on the coffee table and bottle of whiskey in his hands.

"Vidyan what happened to you.... What did you do.... What is in your hands....give that..." His grandmother tried to pull it from his hands... But it was not an easy job to do....

Vidyan had already half drunk the bottle and was in a pretty bad state...

Vidyan pushed her aside but, he was the one to fall and kiss the carpet due to the alcohol content in his blood...

Hearing these chaos, devil came down running....

"What happened...... Vidyan get up .... Come on... " Devil told rushed to him...

Devil and her mother pulled him back to his feet by holding on either sides....

They dragged him to the washroom and left him in shower...

After what seemed like hour, Vidyan came back not fully refreshed but in the state of understanding things...

"Vidyan what happened to you..."

"What is left to happen mom.... Everything finished .... Everything...." Vidyan shouted with rage...

"Vidyan you first calm down... Nothing is going to get straight by shouting.. first someone tell me what happened.." devil's mom shouted...

"Mom........today ........." Devil told everything that happened from the morning..

There was nothing but dead silence..

After sometime, Devil's mom opted to speak...

"Nothing is going to Change Vidyan... Situ is your wife... Now wait I will do the necessary things.." Devil's mom told and called the priest...

She asked him for auspicious date for wedding in that week itself... Eventhough the priest tried to postpone the wedding as there was no appropriate date for wedding, she was not in the state to listen to anybody and insisted him to suggest any date..

That priest asked her logically, "if you want any date, you would have looked at calendar instead of asking me.."

"I know that. Will you tell a date now."

He told a date that's is after two days...

She looked at Vidyan and Devil who stood there dumbfounded...

"What are you going to do grandma..."

"Vidyan, as your grandfather's one month death anniversary is going to complete.. our whole family should visit our ancestral temple.. definitely Shekar family should come with us... So you marry her there itself.. " Devil's mom told..

"Mom, how will Shekar agree..."

"That's is not a problem... At that time, everyone will be there... They will force them to marry there itself as it will be so auspicious... As it is not pre-planned for them, Shekar's family can't do anything at that moment... So your marriage will happen on Friday... Don't worry my boy" his grandmother told him grinning widely...

Vidyan had a wide smile on his face... This plan seemed to work and less harmful when compared to his mother's...

Devil's mom called Shekar to inform about the visit to ancestral temple...

"Shekar coming Friday our whole family should visit our ancestral temple.. so make your plans according to it...you three should come without fail..."

"Hmm mom why all of sudden"

"Shekar on occasion of your dad's one month death anniversary don't tell any excuse"

"Ok mom we will come" Shekar told from another side...

Devil's mom hang the call smirking victoriously...

Living room, Situ's house

After talking with his mom, Shekar was tensed.. She didn't tell anything wrong but his mind was not at peace..

He called his wife Sudha and told her about their visit to ancestral temple.

"It is only a visit to temple na.. for that why are you looking so tensed"

"I don't know Sudha... but my mind is not at peace... See now -a days within a day, there happens so many things.. Morning only Arjun and Situ got married in registrar office, afternoon my sister and Vidyan had seen in them together and now this Temple visit... Something is not good Sudha..."

"You are worrying for nothing... Whatever is written in our fate will happen... If your worries change anything means ok, but no... Nothing is gonna change... Leave it behind and concentrate on next work"

"Hmm but we should be careful in each and every step... I think so something should have happened when they met Situ and Arjun..." Shekar told with a frown of doubt on his forehead.

"Oh god.... U worry too much... Ask Situ what happened.. she will answer all your questions.." With that Sudha made her way towards Kitchen...

"Situ.... Come down " Shekar yelled for her...

" Yeah pa... Coming"

"Situ we are going to our ancestral temple coming Friday... With whole family"

"Whole family" Situ asked shockingly...

"Yeah... Now only your grandma called me to inform about it..."

"Will Vidyan and Dev--- sorry his mom also come with us" Situ asked him hopefully ..

"Yeah Situ eventhough they don't behave differently, they will also come"

"Ohhhh. Hmmm ok pa" Situ told weakly...

"Why is there any problem Situ"

"No no pa... I was just thinking about reason for asking a day off from classes... Nothing problem pa"

"Ohhh... Are you sure Situ... What happened today when My sister and Vidyan came to meet you"

"No--nothing happened pa... They saw me and Arjun together --- ta--talking... Nothing else pa..." Situ stammered...

"Ok Situ... Go continue your work"

Situ breathed in relief and sprinted towards her room...

Situ's room

Situ's mobile rang showing Arjun's name...

She smiled and picked the call..

"Hello my dear wife"

"Hello husband...."

"What are you doing darling" Arjun sounded so low...

"Arjun are you feeling so tired??"

"No no Situ I am fine"

"Then why you sound so low... Any problem"

"Yeah darling big problem"

"What happened.."

"I am in so much worry Situ.... I wish No one on Earth should be in my state.... "

"What happened that big you worry this much"

"See, actually today is my first night... Even though We don't do anything atleast I could've slept with you in my arms... But see my situation, I can't even see my wife whenever I wish"

"You donkey Arjun... U scared me... I thought of something... U r telling this pickle matter"

"What is that pickle matter"

"How much pickle will you eat, only little na... Like that it is a very small problem...shall I make video call.. u can see me... ,"

"No need of Video call... It will worsen my state not better"

"How...."

"Ufffffffff..... Situ.. if i see you now, It will tempt me to kiss you, how can I do that... Then I have to sleep in that frustration itself... I don't want to do that..."

"Ohhhh...... Ok ok Arjun.... "

"When will I get that happiness.... Happiness of having you always by my side.. always holding your hands, kissing you whenever I feel so...."

"Arjun...... Arjunnnnnn.... Pa asked ne what happened when that devil and her son met us"

"What did you tell"

"I make him believe that nothing happened... And Arjun coming Friday I and whole family have to go to our ancestral temple.... I don't know how I am going to face devil and her son...."

"If they tell your kiss to pa means it will be so funny na.... Wow... Situ when will it happen. What will pa ask you"

"Donkey Arjun shut up... Are i will kill you through mobile itself... i am scared but you are laughing donkey monkey..."

"Ok ok cool.. I think so pa won't ask you if he gets to know about it... if he asks about it, you don't have to get scared because I kissed you after you become my legally wedded wife... Don't have to worry baby"

"Arjun..... Will you come with us to our ancestral temple??"

"For what Situ..."

"Arjun I don't feel good for going with Vidyan and Devil... After what happened today, they won't be quiet... They will create problems.."

"Ok ok Situ don't stress yourself, I will think of some other way to be with you... "

"Thank you Arjun...."

"No thanks and sorry between husband and wife... If so, then we have to tell thank you and sorry each and every day... Then the real worthiness of those words will be lessened..."

"Ok ok i will take back my thank you"

"Situ, I love you"

"Hmm hmm"

"Heyyy whattt tell it back..."

"You should not tell love you each and every day Arjun... Then the worthiness of those words will get lessened... So hereafters don't tell it daily"

"You naughty donkey, I will tell love you and you should tell it back.... Or else I will"

"You will do what.... What do you think of yourself big gang leader.... huh.... You are so small boy to talk like this Arjun... I will tell mamma that you are threatening me... "

"I will kiss you senseless that you can't even open your mouth to complain about me..."

"Youuuuu youuuuu "

"Me me"

Both of them continued to speak, which seemed to have no end.....

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

How is this chapter...??

I hope you all like it...

If not let me know...

Please do vote⭐, comment 📧📧 and share📨📨📨...📮📭📬

With lots of love

Yours 😛 Sowmitha...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 115K 80
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...
399K 23.6K 34
Well, needless to say the concept of arranged marriage is fascinating. This is a collection revolving around the story of two people who are brought...
3.4M 141K 69
An accidental marriage between two people. she was never supposed to be with him, far away from his eyes. An innocent soul got wrapped in his hatred...
24.1K 1K 40
𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭𝘴...