The Alpha's Sweetheart

By LetyourColorsBurst

Mia Davis taken and put in a cell after Rogue's took over her pack. It's been a year, barely food, no showers... More

Chap. #1
Chap. #2
Chap. #3
Chap. #4
Chap. #5
Chap. #6
Chap. #7
Chap. #8
Chap. #9
Chap. #10
Chap. #12
Chap. #13
Chap. #14
Chap. #15
Chap. #16
Chap. #17
Chap. #18
Chap. 19#
Chap. 20#
Chap. 21#
Chap. 22#
Chap. 23#
Chap. 24#
Chap. 25#
Chap. 26#
Chap. 27#
Chap. 28#
Chap. 29#
Chap. 30#
Chap. 31#
Chap. 32#
Chap. 33#
Chap. 34#
Chap. 35#
Authors Note!!!
Chap. 36#
Chap. 37#
Chap. 38#
Chap. 39#
Chap. #40
Authors Note!

Chap. #11

110K 3K 206
By LetyourColorsBurst

"Why the hell are they here?" I growl holding Mia closer.

I feel Mia shake under me, scared and frightened.

"This is the other fight were in." Mia mummers watching the wolfs coming closer.

I mind link my fighters, about a hundred of them to come quickly. They know they need to protect their Luna.

"How are you going to be in a fight with your mate, and Luna here!" Hayden growls and Mia's ripped from my grip and is in Hayden's protective grip.

"Hayden, don't mess with him right now he's a ticking time-." I stop her, growling loudly at Hayden who jumps back slightly.

"MINE!" I shout pulling Mia back in my arms.

"Bomb." Mia finishes a smirk tugging on her lips. She snakes her arms around my waist as I growl at Hayden fiercely.

I calm down a little from her touch, but I wanna kill Hayden for taking Mia from me.

"Jason." Mia's innocent but teasing voice whisper in my ear, her teeth graze my ear and I growl lowly just for her.

Alec and Max walk in, all my brothers follow as Derek and Kane sigh taking Mia by her arms.

She looks at me confused before grabbing onto my waist pulling herself back. She whimpers as her arms enclose around me wanting my protection and comfort.

I kiss Mia gently hugging her tightly before giving her to Derek and Kane.

"Why?" She yells as they pull her away. I hear her kicks, screams, and whimpers as they pull her away. They lock her up in our room and stand guard. My wolf growls hating me for hurting our mate but she needs protection.

I turn to Hayden who's glaring at Nick an I.

The rest of my brothers guard the back doors and on look out for Mia.

"You don't have to fight, you can stay in here." I growl walking past him opening the front door to all the wolfs poised at mine.

"I'm coming, your my sisters mate and your keeping her protected." He states as I walk onto the front porch an everyone turns to me.

"Why are you here?" I growl at them Max, Alec, Nick, and Hayden flanking me at my sides.

"You know why!" Devon, Alpha of the Moonlight pack yells at me shaking violently.
I growl, but think of Mia trying to calm myself.
"I don't, you fight me constantly and yet you always lose." I say amused which pisses him off.
"Hm, where's your beautiful mate of yours? She's a looker." He says with a smirk and I, along with Hayden growl.

"Don't talk about my mate." I growl going down the steps till I'm on ground level with my men.
"Nah, uh, uh Alpha." He amuses holding a gun up to my head about ten feet away. I stop and growl, my men all poised to attack.
"Make one move and you'll be dead Jason. And than your precious little mate will be mine." He says and I growl louder.
"SHE'S MINE!" I yell and he laughs. "MY MATE!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"Calm down Jason." A little innocent voice rings in my mind. My body instantly relaxes and I forget the situation I'm in.
"Mia, I love you so much. And whatever happens I'm protecting you because you're MINE. Just remember I love you with everything I have Sweetheart." I say with a whimper at the end of just thinking I might lose Mia.
"Jason, I love you too forever. But what the hell is going on?!" She yells but I block her out now. I just needed her to know I love her.

"Let me take over your pack, make Mia my Luna and you'll live." He simply says and I laugh.
"I don't think so." I say shaking my head. He growls but nods.
"Than your good as dead." He says loading the gun. I stand tall and stare him straight in the eyes.

In a flash I see him taken down and fight against a strong wolf.

Wait a second..

I see Hayden shift and go after Devon as well helping the pure white wolf.

"MIA!" I yell, I shift and pull Mia by the scuff of her neck back. She tumbles to the ground, her wolf growling at me.

Her wolfs in full control. She heard everything that was happening.

Shit, she's pissed.

Her and Hayden brutally kill Devon. Mia let him bleed painfully for a while before taking the kill bite.

In an instant he stopped moving, along with his heart.

Than it's war, everyone begins to fight and I lose sight of Mia.
Hopefully one of my men has her, she was with Hayden at least.

I take my chance and fight killing wolf after wolf looking for Mia.

I see Alec, and Max fighting so their not watching Mia. I roam around and find Hayden and Mia fighting side by side.

Oh good, she's okay.

While I'm running to her her wolf wags at me and I have her attention.
I spoke to soon.

A few feet before I'm with Mia she's taken down at her side and a whimper escapes from her.

I growl and lung at the wolf killing it instantly but theirs a small bite mark in Mia's side and maybe a broken paw.

I growl loudly and kill every Moonlight wolf in sight in under five minutes along with my pack.

I shift and growl loudly as everyone stares at me.
"Leave now!" I yell and they do as told besides all my brothers, Hayden, Alec, and Max.

"She's hurt." I say as they all shift. "Give me something to cover her!" I say as a shirt is thrown my way. "Shift, now." I growl she does as told. I help her with the shirt that covers her body some.
"My little sister has a bite mark in her side." Hayden says as we stare at the ripped opening of the shirt which gives us clear view of the bite.

"Mia," I breathe shaking my head. "It's my fault." I say and she whimpers.
"No, it's not Jason. I was distracted too bad, it's not even bleeding badly and it's already healing." She says and I sigh shaking my head.
"But it was my fault you were distracted." I say as she cups my face, Hayden and Nick helping her in the darkness of the night.
"I'm fine, I just want to go inside I'm tired." She says staring me before she furrows her eyebrows.
"You should've let me fight with you anyways instead of locking me up in our room. Which may I say is a mess." She says and I roll my eyes picking her up in her arms as we all follow inside.

"Wow." Nick says once were all in the house, Mia's been taken care of and healing well. She's sleeping across my lap, her head and upper body on me while her legs are stretched out across Alec.

"How'd this happen?" Alec wonders staring at Mia shaking his head. I chuckle and smile at Mia sleeping peacefully.
"Well that was fun." Hayden says and I sigh agreeing.
"What now?" Nick wonders and I shake my head.
"We train, and get ready for the rogue attack." I say blankly and look at all my men.
"Well my packs here for you and Mia." Blake says and I shake his hand.

Everyone goes to bed besides Hayden, Mia, and I.

"How'd you find Mia?" Hayden asks and I stiffen, my jaw clenching.
"She was down in a cell, bruised, beaten, and touched. No food, barely water, she slept on a hard ground. When we attacked them, we found where the cells were and I found Mia. I knew she was mine, and so did she." I say as I stroke her hair and he nods.
"Ya know Jason?" Hayden begins and I glance at him from across the room where he's sitting. "You trapped me in your cell for about ten months, most of my pack down there were there longer than I have. I hate you, or well I did. I hate that you kept me in a cell though I explained myself, but you saved my sister. You make her happy, protected, safe. That's all she ever wanted before those rogues took her to get back at my family. She loves you Jason, whether I like it or not she does. Your actually a good mate for her, your someone I seen for her. And in all honesty I'm glad your her mate." He says and a sense of pride floods through me.

"Thank you Hayden, that actually means a lot since your her only family." I say and he cocks his head to the side and nods.
"Actually, as far as we know I am. I have no idea what happened to my parents. Last I heard my Father's Alpha till I come home. If I do, which sooner or later I have too and so will Mia." He says and I growl.
"No, she stays with me, she's my mate. MINE!" I growl as Mia stirs on my lap.

"I'm your's Jason, shush." She mumbles leaning up, she moves around unaware anyone else is in the room and straddles me. She straddles me her arms to her chest that's on my chest and her head on my shoulder in the crook of my neck. She shifts around and get's comfortable as a blanket goes around her. She whimpers softly and I put my arms around her tiny body in my frame holding her close. She sighs and nuzzles my neck before falling back asleep.

Hayden and I chuckle softly watching her.
"I can't believe she just did that. I should get mad because my little sister is straddling a guy but your her mate. My mates probably worried as could be. That reminds me, can I use a phone to call my mate? She's gonna kill me probably." He says and I chuckle hugging Mia.
"Go through the door and there should be a phone there." I say and we shake hands as he leaves closing the door.

"C'mon Mia." I say picking her up as she groans and wraps her legs around me.

I take us to our room which like she said is a mess.
"Wow Mia, for such a tiny thing you destroyed our room." I say and she giggles softly still half asleep.
"I know." She mumbles as we lay in bed.

I hold her in my arms as we sleep and she cuddles against me.

"I love you Mia." I say softly in her hair.
"I love you too Jason, Forever." She whispers and I smile closing my eyes.
"Forever Mia, I just hope it is forever." I say back rubbing her back.

Suddenly her arms wraps around the back of my neck and Mia kisses my cheek softly. She looks at me, sleepyness in her eyes but a smile wide.

"Sometimes, just sometimes, when people say 'Forever', they mean it." She says making me smile and hug her tightly.
"And we definitely mean it. Forever, us against the world." She says as sleep takes us over.

------------------------------------------Vote--------------------------------------

Remember to Vote... It cost nothing.. Just one click.. vote..

Eh, this was an okay chapter, I didn't really like it sorry. And plus it was a little rushed, next chapter I'll make it better.

Thanks for reading, hopefully will update by Friday!!

And Monday's my birthdaaayy!! I can't wait hahaha :)

Remember to Vote!
-Avery

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
249K 7.7K 150
" You can't escape from me Babygirl and if you don't want me, I will hunt you as an animal I am " he said while his eyes hold the hidden promise in i...
870K 40.8K 38
Rumours have it that a certain rogue has managed to create a small pack of rogues. Of course, they're only rumours... right? Within the rogue communi...
27.2K 986 30
" Sir Are you okay? " " Y-yeah I'm Fine " She Slowly walks towards him and see's him covered in His own blood She quickly Helps the man up Ignorin...