My Lover Bastard

By multifandomkpop7

Characters: Name: Jeon Jungkook Age: 22 CEO of the largest trading company Name: Choi Yuna Age: 21 Teacher in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 11

946 46 22
By multifandomkpop7

Author POV

It has been a week since Yuna and Jungkook met after the confession. They seemed to be too engrossed in their jobs and none of them had time to comprehend the situation.

Ever since the conference, the orphanage had enough funds to renovate and upgrade the facilities for the children. Jungkook has been working very closely with the orphanage to carry out the work smoothly. Despite the frequency that Jungkook has been to the orphanage, he never once saw Yuna. Maybe they were both avoiding each other but Jungkook is not forcing her. She needs time, so does he.

"Yuna, help me with the boxes. Bring them to the main gate for disposing later." Ms Son instructed Yuna, who switched her shift with her colleague to a night shift.

Nodded, Yuna held onto the boxes for disposal. Patting both her hands to get rid of some dust when she heard a screech sound of a car stopping in front of the orphanage.

"Choi Yuna?"

The man called out. He only had his white shirt on without the suit coat, the sleeves rolled up to his mid forearm and his tie loosened. Difficult to deny that, he looked extremely manly and sexy in this semi-casual form.

"M-Mr Jeon..."

But Yuna did not have the space to think about his good looks. Her brain was filled with the confession that night which she thought she has successfully forgotten about it for the past few days.

To her surprise, Jungkook was not in his cocky mode. He did not mention a word about that night, neither did he tease her about anything else.

"Where is Ms Son? I have something to discuss."

Pointing to Ms Son's office, Jungkook nodded and gave Yuna a pat on her shoulder before entering towards the direction. Wait... what? So, he has nothing to tell me? Yuna was not used to not listening to Jungkook mocking her. She kinda... missed it. But, isn't this what she wanted? Not wanting Jeon Jungkook, that bastard, to interfere with her life? Why is she now not used to his distancing?

After putting the children into sleep, she was preparing to go home as another colleague took over. It has been raining for days in Seoul since it is mid-autumn. Groaning at her own stupidity for leaving her umbrella at her doorstep, Yuna quickly packed her bag, hoping to leave before the rain starts to pour.

Stepping out of the orphanage, there was a small drizzle. Jungkook's car was still nicely parked at the spot. He is still in Ms Son's office. Yuna thought to herself as she glanced at her watch. 11.30pm. He must have been working very hard these days. He looked much skinnier as compared to when they first met.

Through this project, Yuna could feel that Jungkook is responsible in his work. He does not always delegate all the work to his subordinates, instead, he does it with them. He might be strict but definitely heedful to details. That's what made him the most successful business man in Seoul in the younger generation, isn't it?

Yuna did not know how she could get her head in the clouds just by staring at his car. Isn't she praising him a little too much nowadays? While she zoned out, the rain started to get heavier. She finally came back into her senses when she finally felt the raindrop landing on her arm. Shaking her head to shake off those weird thoughts.

She missed her last bus, but her apartment isn't too far away from the orphanage. She decided to run home as fast as her legs could carry her since the rain was about to pour. She should be able to do that, she thought.

Grabbing tight onto her sling bag strap, she started running towards her home. Guess the God did not hear her heart, after five minutes of running, the rain poured mercilessly, drenching her from head to toe within seconds.

Trying to find shelter but there was none within her sight. Damn it. She scolded as she continued as the rain gets bigger and bigger. Blurring her sight with the heavy rain, Yuna tried to wipe the raindrops off her eyes with her drenched forearm.

Splash! She landed into a large puddle of water after stepping onto her shoelaces that came loose in the midst of her rushing. Ouch, she could feel a slight pain on her elbow as she attempted to stand up. The raindrops felt like heavy weights on her as she managed to struggle up from the fall.

This is such a bad day. Just as she was thinking about it, an umbrella hovered over her head.

"Are you stupid?"

The familiar voice rang around her ear as she looked up to meet Jungkook's worried eyes. "M-Mr Jeon?"

Covering her soaked body with his suit coat, he put his arm across her shoulders to pull her closer to him to support her as they moved towards her home.

"T-The building in front."

The lamplights were obscure which felt like the twilight shining onto Jungkook's prominent jawline that was craved perfectly. Yuna seemed to be out of her mind as she stared at his side profile which unknowingly caused her to fell for him deeper each time. Since when has she become someone with no principles? Doesn't she hate him? Isn't he a bastard? Why is she falling for him now?

Finally, safely arriving at her apartment building, Jungkook patted the water droplets on his shoulder area as he turned to the girl who was doused.

"Didn't you know it was going to rain? You knew that I was in Ms Son's office, why didn't you wait for me when you don't have an umbrella?"

Not able to suppress his anger, Jungkook started reprimanding.

Feeling wronged, Yuna held her head low biting on her lower lip. Am I not unlucky enough? I mean I know I am dumb for not preparing an umbrella, but is it time to be so agitated now?

"Let's go up, I will clean your wound for you."

After calming down from his anxiousness, Jungkook realised he was being a little too harsh on this girl.

"I can do it myself." Yuna, who was throwing tantrum as all the feelings that was building up within her from the past few days since the confession whooshed up.

"Say that again."

The man demanded as he stepped a step closer.

"I said I can do it myself."

Honestly, who are you, Jeon Jungkook? Suddenly entering into my life and interfering everything I do. Teasing me, out of nowhere, confessing to me and left without a word. Who am I? A toy that can be played by you? Just right when I have fell in love with you, you disappeared without bothering to explain about that night? You this bastard!

Too immersed in her thoughts, she felt a force forcing her head up as Jungkook crashed his lips onto hers. The kiss was rougher than the ones they had, feeling the frustration that was immitted from Jungkook.

This time, Yuna reacted much faster than before as she closed her eyes to let Jungkook take control of the kiss. She doesn't know, she doesn't know if she is making it right. But this moment, maybe because of the rain and the atmosphere, she just wanted this moment to last.

Pulled away, even Jungkook was panting softly as he looked down intensely on the lady. "I said, I will clean it up for you. Don't reject me, Choi Yuna. Don't."

It sounded like a demand but there was a slight tone of beg in between. Jungkook begging someone else? It can only happen if the person is Choi Yuna. Don't reject me, Choi Yuna. Don't reject my confession, don't reject my feelings towards you, don't reject me...

"Go and take a quick bath. NOW." Entering Yuna's apartment, Jungkook ordered her, pointing to the bathroom. Who is the owner of this apartment now? Yuna scrawled softly as she silently went to take a bath.

Scanning the rooms, it was the first time in Yuna's apartment. He managed to discover the first aid kit in a cupboard beside the TV as he prepared the necessary ointment.

Patting the seat beside him, he signalled Yuna to approach him as she was done with her cleaning up. Second time in a row that Jungkook is curing her wound, Yuna thought and it brought her back to that night, again. He was extra careful this time, disinfecting her wounds on her elbows and knees.

"W-What about your car?" she was suddenly reminded of his car parked outside the orphanage.

"I will get it tomorrow. Thanks to a dumb pig."

"Y-YAH YOU-"

Yuna was about to continue but was muted by Jungkook's murderous look.

"Come." Opening up his palm towards Yuna, the girl was puzzled.

"Dumbass." Jungkook snarled but his faint dimples could be observed as he snatched the towel from Yuna's hands. "Better get your hair dry before you get sick."

What are we now? These words were on the verge of escaping from Yuna's lips, but she managed to hold them back. What are they now? Just friends? She didn't know how their relationship escalated so quickly, but sometimes, these things can't be explained right?

"Is it still painful?" After drying her hair, Jungkook asked, cautiously lifted her injured elbow to examine.

"Better." Yuna answered, hoping something more from this man. She is definitely crazy, she thought.

"Good then, I will get going." WHAT?! He is going off just like that? Just like this?! Yuna stayed still on the sofa, not believing that this bastard is really leaving just like that.

Not receiving a goodbye from the lady, Jungkook turned back to see her staring at him but her butt still glued on the sofa.

"Wae? Reluctant for me to leave?" Earning a wail from Yuna, who stood up immediately.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY! GET LOST JEON JUNGKOOK!"

Yuna POV

A damn stupid bastard playboy! I scolded in my brain as I threw the cushion that was in my hand towards that demon while he perfectly caught it. He is driving me crazy, both in the good way and the bad way.

Furiously, I waved my hands at him telling him to get lost when suddenly I was lifted from the sofa with a pull of my arm landing into a warm embrace.

"So you are actually mad that I am leaving, eh?" Jungkook's laugh could be heard against the skin of the back of my neck as he whispered.

"I said get lost." Agitated at the fact that he is taking me as if I am his toy, I struggled off his hug.

"Don't move, you will hurt yourself." His tone obviously softened as he pulled away, holding both my hands to refrain any other actions from me.

"Hey," He called, tugging a strain of hair behind my ear to take a closer look at me before leaning closer. "That night, I was not joking."

Finally? Finally, he is going to explain himself, this stupid bast- wait what?!

"I am serious, Choi Yuna. I know you take me as some flower boy bastard and I admit I was one. I told you that I like you and it's true. I don't know how but it just happened. I was even prepared to fall for you, but I did somehow. We were enemies but the teases from me felt more like being worried deep in my heart."

Choi Yuna, control yourself, control your heartbeat and control your conscience.

"T-Then... why did you disappear for so long after telling me?"

"I thought you needed time to think about it too. I am not sure if I have scared you or did I make you hate me even more. I just wanted to give you some time to clear up your thoughts."

Jungkook POV

I believe never once had I ever experienced my heartbeat that fast as I held onto her hand even tighter. Be a man, Jeon Jungkook.

"I-I"

"Don't have to reply me right now, Choi Yuna. I don't need an answer now. I will give you time to think about it. I don't need you to change what you think about me now, I will make you change your mind."

"N-No, I-I"

Pressing my lips towards hers to shut her up. I don't want to face the rejection so soon. I don't want to fail this so quickly. Nibbling her lower lip, I pulled her closer to me, at the same time, being wary about her wounds.

To my surprise, right before when I was about to pull away, Yuna wrapped her arms around my neck, closing up our gap.

"Y-Yuna..."

"I-I think I like you too, Jeon Jungkook."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO EVERYONE! I am back with another chapter~ Hope you guys like it even though it is a shorter chapter! Still trying to deal with my life while trying my best to update! I am starting on the new chapter as well~

So sorry for the late update and really hope you guys like it! It might be a little sloppy but I will definitely do better! Thank you everyone~

Credit to owners <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 320 21
Jeon jungkook, 22 years old who is the No.1 CEO of South Korea and the Mafia King came to India because of business, meets Y/N will they fall in love...
58.7K 2.6K 68
Jeon Jungkook was a happy Omega with loving parents and a love filled life. He was happy with the small things in life, but then he entered Kim Taehy...
30.4K 1.4K 28
Characters: Name: Kim Taehyung Age: 22 Name: Choi Yuna Age: 20 Name: Kim Somin (Taehyung's younger sister) Age: 14 Name: Choi Namhyun (...
10.3K 491 27
Choi Yuna, a girl who is notorious for her quiet nature, has never once uttered a word at her high school. That is of course, ever since that promise...