You Rule My Heart | tk

By NimraSajjad

[fetus writing] Jeon Jeongguk is an Alpha and the Crown Prince of Kingdom of Haethon, the most powerful and r... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 2: Noted
Chapter 3: Stain
Chapter 4: Roaming
Chapter 5: Steadfast
Chapter 6: Intuition
Chapter 7: Doleful
Chapter 8: Fond
Chapter 9: Betrothed
POWER COUPLE TAEKOOK
Chapter 10: Reason
Chapter 11: Vain
Chapter 12: Snitch
Chapter 13: Sentiments
Chapter 14: Delighted
Chapter 15: Blamed
Chapter 16: Combat
Chapter 17: Dream
Chapter 18: Twisted
Chapter 19: Threshold
Chapter 20: Bond
Chapter 21: Beautiful
Chapter 22: Morning
Chapter 23: Forced
Chapter 24: Agony
Chapter 25: Humble
Chapter 26: Drifted
Chapter 27: Memory
Chapter 28: Euphoric
Chapter 29: Who?
Chapter 30: Song
Chapter 31: Intense
Chapter 32: Coronation
Chapter 33: Guests
Chapter 34: Tender
Chapter 35: Believe
Chapter 36: Innocence
Chapter 37: Sacrifice
Chapter 38: Ignite
Chapter 39: Slumber
Chapter 40: Reign
《Thank You》End
New Book

Chapter 1: Sealed

95.3K 3.9K 4.3K
By NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"I can take care of my brother. We all can. Taehyung doesn't need to leave his home in order to be safe." Yoongi utters to his father.

"All you have to do is to care about Jimin and your people Yoongi, I'll do whatever needed to keep Taehyung safe." Sehyun says and Yoongi shakes his head.

"And how are you so sure that King Jaehwan will accept this proposal that you are thinking of?" Yoongi asks.

"Your brother is already wedded to his son, this wedding will bring more fortunate to both the kingdoms." Sehyun says.

"We are threatened father and you are planning Taehyung's wedding." Yoongi sighs.

"Yes Yoongi, we are threatened and it's all because he wants Taehyung. If Taehyung won't be here, we can handle him on our own." Sehyun replies.

Yoongi stays quiet. It's true though. The Eriden Kingdom openly threatened to attack if Sehyun won't give Taehyung away to their king, Wongjae, only because he wanted Taehyung to satisfy his sexual fantasies.

But marrying Taehyung to Jeongguk  just so he can be safe was not fair. Not for Taehyung and for Jeongguk too. They both haven't even met each other. Yoongi had a lot going inside his mind.

"I am inviting Haethon here. Do not tell Taehyung at all. I don't want to worry him." Sehyun says and Yoongi nods. There is nothing he can do for now. Though if Taehyung is to wed Jeongguk, Yoongi knows his little brother will be the safest with the Crown Prince of Haethon.

------------------------

"It's really been a while since we have visited Mariana and here is the invitation." Jaehwan smiles. Everyone is sitting on the dinner table as their attention is averted to the king.

Though Jaehwan's smile turns to a frown when he reads the full letter.

"We are visiting Mariana. Namjoon will be in charge. Seokjin can come with us if he wants." Jaehwan announces and everyone stares at him.

"Is everything okay father?" Namjoon speaks.

"Yeah, everything is fine."

"It doesn't look fine to me." Jeongguk utters.

"Are you sure everything is okay my king?" The Queen, Jeon Jihyun says and Jaehwan nods.

"Pack your belongings, we leave at dawn." Jaehwan says and no none argues more, nodding silently.

----------------------

"I can't believe I'll have to sit in the carriage for two whole days." Jeongguk whines as Hoseok packs his bag.

"You are visiting Mariana for the first time idiot, you should be excited." Hoseok says and Jeongguk shrugs.

"I just don't know hyung we have to go so suddenly. Namjoon hyung is staying, I will be so bored." Jeongguk sighs and Hoseok chuckles.

"You did not just said that." Hoseok gasps and Jeongguk looks at him.

"What?"

"I am going with you. How can you say you will be bored?" Hoseok says and hits him with a cloak.

"Ahh, of course you will be there. How can I forget." Jeongguk chuckles.

"Thought I heard Seokjin hyung's younger brother is an omega. He must be a sight though." Hoseok dreamily sighs.

"Well, I don't know, since I haven't seen him. We might see him this time though." Jeongguk utters nonchalantly.

"I am so excited to go." Hoseok squeals and Jeongguk shakes his head smiling.

---------------------

"I can't believe I am going to see my parents and brothers. It's been so long." Seokjin exclaims. Namjoon places a kiss on his temple and smiles.

"I'll miss you." He whispers and suddenly Seokjin doesn't wanna go.

"I'll stay with you." Seokjin whispers back.

"No baby, you should go see your family, they probably miss you too and you can't let this opportunity go." Namjoon smiles and Seokjin nods.

"I'll miss you too." Seokjin smiles and kisses him sweetly.

----------------------

"Is Seokjin hyung coming as well?" Taehyung asks excitedly when Jimin tells him that Haethon are coming.

"Of course he will come as well." Jimin chuckles.

"Oh God I'm so excited. I missed him so much." Taehyung exclaims.

"The Crown Prince is coming here as well Taetae." Jimin smirks and Taehyung narrows his eyes.

"So what?" Taehyung replies. Yoongi told Jimin everything about Sehyun wanting Taehyung and Jeongguk to marry and Jimin was more than happy to hear it.

"I heard he is really handsome. A hot, sexy Alpha." Jimin wiggles his eyebrows and Taehyung thinks his brother in law has gone crazy because never once they talked about Jeongguk before.

"I don't care hyung so stop talking about him." Taehyung huffs and Jimin grins wider.

"As you wish Taetae."

-----------------------

"I don't want you to behave like a little child infront of them okay." Taehyung's mother and the Queen, Kim Yoona says. Taehyung pouts in return and he queen smiles.

"I am telling you this because I want my beautiful son to behave like a royalty that he is. So just for this royal meeting, no childish behaviour." Yoona says and Taehyung nods.

Taehyung wasn't children, not at all. He was a sweet and quiet omega, talks only when needed though with his mother and father, he really was a little child.

Haethon had arrived but Taehyung wasn't allowed to meet Seokjin because his mother said that Seokjin is now part on Haethon Kingdom and he will only meet him after the meeting just like the rest of Haethon's royalty.

Yoona fixes the ribbon on Taehyung's sleeve and smiles, looking at his beautiful son.

"You're ready." She says and Taehyung doesn't need to look at the mirror to confirm. Taehyung smiles and they both walk towards the court hall.

Taehyung finds Jimin and Yoongi standing outside the hall. The huge doors were closed infront of them.

"We were waiting for you. Father is already inside." Yoongi says and Yoona nods, walking towards them.

She stands first, then Yoongi and Jimin, with Jimin having his arm linked with Yoongi's and then stands Taehyung, nervous as hell.

The doors of the hall open as the guard announces the Queen's arrival along with the princes. Taehyung walks behind his hyungs with head hung low.

Seokjin lets the Kings and Queens greet eachother and then does it himself. Taehyung only looks up when Seokjin greets him and he hugs his older brother, obvious that he missed him.

Though in all of the greetings, Jeongguk stood behind, his eyes only focused on the omega whose scent was intoxicating.

"Jeongguk." Jihyun calls and snaps him out of his stare. She gestures him to come forward.

Jeongguk walks towards Yoongi and shakes his hand after bowing a little, showing respect to his elder even if everyone was a prince himself.

"Nice to see you prince Jeongguk, it's been a while." Yoongi smiles. Jeongguk greets Jimin as well and finally turns to Taehyung. Everyone looking intently at them now. Hoseok was right, Taehyung truly is a sight. An addicting sight. Jeongguk can swear that he has never seen someone so beautiful in his entire 21 years.

Taehyung feels weird all of a sudden.

"Hello, you must be Prince Taehyung. Nice to meet you." Jeongguk says and extends his hand forward, a smile on his face and Taehyung must admit that Jimin was hundred and a one percent right.

"Nice to meet you too, Prince Jeongguk." Taehyung smiles and places his hand on Jeongguk's, who caresses it lightly with his thumb. They stare at eachother as if others don't even exist in the room. Both of them are brought back to reality when Jaehwan coughs.

They look away awkwardly as Jimin and Seokjin try hard not to smile. Sehyun feels a little relieved as well.

They sit down now, talking about the current affairs of their Kingdoms. Jeongguk was talking to Yoongi and Seokjin and Taehyung were sharing their times spent without eachother and how much they missed eachother.

Taehyung would try not to look at Jeongguk so often and so did Jeongguk.

Though now it was time for what Sehyun had called everyone.

"My son Seokjin is very happy with Namjoon and it's visible. I am grateful of Haethon for taking such good care of my son." Seokjin smiles at his father's true words.

"Though I have another favor to ask." Sehyun looks at Jaehwan and finds him smiling as he nods.

"Taehyung is an omega and everyone in this room knows this." At the mention of his name, Taehyung stiffens and snaps his eyes towards his father. He wonders why he is being brought in the conversation.

"My son, just like other two, is very special to me and I love him dearly. If it wasn't for his safety, I would never have asked you this." Sehyun sounds so desperate and Yoona has tears in his eyes.

Seokjin sits confused and Jimin rubs Yoongi's arm, soothing his worried husband. Jaehwan has that smile still on his face. Taehyung feels dizzy.

Jeongguk looks at Taehyung who looks like he might cry and Jeongguk feels bad.

"Take him with you. Make him your son Jaehwan-ssi, I will be forever grateful to you." Sehyun says in a desperate voice.

"Father?" Seokjin whispers. Jaehwan gets up and walks towards Sehyun.

"It would be great to have Taehyung by Jeongguk's side as his husband. " Indeed clear words, Jaehwan explains and Jeongguk's eyes widen. Taehyung couldn't even breathe any more.

"Father?" Seokjin gets up. "Have you asked any of them?"

"Sit down sweetie." Yoona smiles though her order is clear.

"Taehyung should be grateful to be Prince Jeongguk's husband, it's an honour." Sehyun answers Seokjin.

"What about Jeongguk then?" Seokjin says.

"He should also have no problem." Jihyun says as she smiles towards his son. Jeongguk can't deny his parents right now so he nods but he sure will talk to them later.

Jeongguk's eyes then fall on Taehyung would looks at his parents as of betrayed.

"Thank you so much Jaehwan-ssi and my lady, thank you so much." Sehyun smiles. They all hug eachother and don't even  acknowledge Taehyung or if his opinion matters or not.

Yoongi stays rooted on his chair just like Jeongguk because he can see Taehyung is hurt.

"I always wanted Taehyung to have a strong life partner who can take care of him from this cruel world. Omegas are trea---".

"Father." Yoongi growls lightly and Jimin holds his hand tight, telling him to not say anything.

Though everyone snap their attention towards Taehyung when he lets out a whimper due to Yoongi's voice. He has trouble breathing and Seokjin is quickly by his side. Though Taehyung stops him and gets up.

Everyone think I am weak. I am being married just so I can have some to be dependent on. They think I can't take care of myself.

Taehyung bows in respect and request to leave but just as he takes a step, his knees buckle and he falls on the floor.

I really am weak. Everyone is right. I need someone to always take care of me because I can't do it myself.

Though before anyone else can reach him, Jeongguk is quick to be by his side. Taehyung feels a warm hand on the small of his back and on hand in front of him.

Taehyung slowly looks at his side and sees a concerned Jeongguk kneeling beside him.

Jeongguk feels a tug at his heart when he sees unshed tears in Taehyung's eyes. When Taehyung was going to get up, Jeongguk knew he has to be by his side, to catch him if he falls though he couldn't.

"Are you okay?" Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung slowly shakes his head, the answer only for Jeongguk.

Taehyung places his hand on Jeongguk's arm and slides it off of his back and looks away. He gets up again, still dizzy and bows again, apologising for his behaviour as Sehyun has his head low and Yoona cries, being confronted by Jihyun.

Taehyung leaves the hall and leaves everyone in defeaning silence.

Seokjin looks at Yoongi to say something but Yoongi was degrading himself for being so careless and using his Alpha voice in presence of his omega brother.

Jeongguk wanted to run after Taehyung. Even though he was still not in acceptance of this sudden marriage proposal like Taehyung, he felt a strange bond between him and Taehyung and honestly, it confuses him.

------------------------

One important thing.

There is no concept of mates and bonds. No attractions and stuff.

Though scents matter. And a wolf can mate someone they love, anyone they love. It's not fated and all. It's your own choice to mate whoever you fall for.

Jeongguk has caught Taehyung's scent and this will lead to the attraction and stuff. I hope I'm clear. If not....u can ask.

-----------------------

^this really happened on a live stage....bitch this reallllyyyyy happened. *dead*.

^jk's face be like....'yes bitches, he's mine and I am his.'

--------------------------
Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Here's the first chapter. I hope it was worth your time and I hope u liked it.

I know there will be less people the time but to all who are supporting me and this fic.....I love u all.

It's just a first chap....the story will unfold so stay with me. :)

Vote share and comment.

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 162K 150
(Instagram au) In the last year of his university, Jeongguk finally decides to muster up courage and approach his crush for years, Kim Taehyung but...
2.7K 242 5
Shinkai Kien was a rather precocious child with the ability to see not just curses but also ghosts. Being surrounded by non-human entities establishe...
204K 14.3K 45
"I'm engaged" "And I'm in love with you" In a world of forbidden desires, Taehyung, an engaged omega, meets Jeongguk, an alpha who challenges everyth...
78.7K 1.3K 91
https://m.shubaow.net/170/170976/ Author: da frog Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-07 Latest: Chapter 91 Extra Story rebirth fini...