Changed - ArShi FF (Completed...

By Alara0503

What if Arnav uses Khushi for his revenge? What if he throws Khushi out after using her? What if he meets he... More

Prologue!
Character Sketch
Photos of Raichand Mansion:
Photos of Raizada Mansion:
Season 1 - Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 6

14.9K 435 19
By Alara0503

Next Morning:

Raichand Mansion:

Khushi, Arushi, Aditya, Sana and Karan were having Breakfast.

Khushi's Attire:

Karan: What are your plans for today?
Khushi: I think I will go to office with Arushi.
Karan and Sana screamed: No!
Sana: You have to take care of yourself. Did you forget what the doctor said? He said that you need completely bed rest for the next two days.
Karan: Yeah you won't step out of the bed.
Khushi: Come on guys! I can take care of myself. I will take my medicines on time and will take the driver with me. You know that work diverts my mind so just take a chill-pill.

Sana and Karan( shaking their heads and sighing): okay.
Karan: but don't stress yourself. If you need something just call me or Sana.
Khushi: okay I will. (to Arushi) Come on baby. We will change our clothes and leave for mumma's office okay?
Arushi: okay mummy but I want to take my favourite Barbie doll. Can she come with us? (making the cutest puppy face)
Please mummy?
Khushi(kissing her cheek):of course baby she is always welcome.
Arushi: Thank you mummy .You are the best.
Khushi: You are welcome.

They went upstairs hand in hand while Karan and Sana smiled at the cute mother-daughter bonding.
Karan: They are so cute
Sana: Yeah!

They finished their breakfast and left for office.

Raizada Mansion:

Arnav was getting ready in his usual three piece looking very hot.
He had his breakfast and left for Raichand Mansion.

----------------------------------------

Kindly vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 9.4K 18
Highest rank : #128 in fan-fiction on 16/3/18 What happens when Arnav doesn't show up at the alter because he decides not to marry Khushi after knowi...
23.5K 1.7K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
34.9K 2.6K 20
Arnav learns about Khushi's engagement and he is shattered. He has questions but will Khushi answer them? Garima wonders if she was being fair with K...
200K 7.2K 29
What happens when life partners want to revenge each other She wants revenge for her forceful marriage He wants revenge for his broken trust will...