The Indestructible Love(Disco...

By Hiccstrid_05

Two worlds and two different people, Hiccup Hayden Haddock lives in just a modern world who had an amazing li... More

Prologue: The Beginning Of the War
Chapter 1: Letting Out
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Something I felt inside me.
Chapter 4: More than just a Girl
Chapter 5: The Girl outside the window
Chapter 6: The Truth Is Out
Chapter 7: Planning to see Astrid
Chapter 8: Differences
Chapter 9: Who Is She?!
Chapter 10: Group Project?!
Chapter 11: Permission
Chapter 12: Tears And Sadness
Chapter 13: Dream As The Past
Chapter 14: Princess Of Fire
Chapter 15: Pairs.
Chapter 16: What Is Wrong With You?!
Chapter 17: Everything Is Turning New
Chapter 18: Break Up & Weird Days.
Thank YOU ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter 20: Confession... And Kiss?!
Chapter 21: He Likes Me!!!
Chapter 22: Unexpected Attack.
Chapter 23: Sisters' Advice
Chapter 24: Its Not A date
A/N:What Could It Be?
Chapter 25: Dinner Night Part 1
Chapter 26: Dinner Ruined Part 2
A/N: Who Knows?
Chapter 27: The Cove
A/N
A/N
A/N
Surprise?
Not A Chapter

Chapter 19: Best Friends Tells

346 9 2
By Hiccstrid_05

Astrid's Pov

Ugh, Today is Saturday.. I have no school, my sister went to work with mommy cass, the two fairies are playing cards, and my friends are at home busy as well.

Since I have a rest day, I don't have any training today as well.

And speaking of that, I remembered that, I'm still in danger that's why I'm here in this place.

Ugh, why does the evil god wanted me dead!?

Oh right because, they want revenge to my family, by killing the queen's youngest daughter.

But that thing that's been bothering me is,first, I keep asking myself who is that mysterious kid in my dreams, and second I've been asking myself as well if I should tell Heather and Gwyneth about me, what I am, and where I came from

Sure, they're sweet, kind, funny, and fun to hang out with.

We also trusted each other, our friendship has a very special bond.

And now I think I should tell them now, cause they deserve to know it.

Right now I'm at my room playing with magics by making some random shapes, like, Flowers, hearts, castle, etc.

We don't have school today, cause the teachers have seminars with the other schools.

"Astrid!" I heard Alexa A K A Pirena called me from downstair.

I quickly went to downstairs and saw her doing something with her sword, "Umm, can I help you sis?" I asked.

"Well, yeah, could you tell me where can I find something to sharpen my sword?" She asked me and I nod.

"There's a shop down town, where you can ask them to sharpen your sword" I said and she nod.

"Thank you" I said and she disappeared.

I just sigh and notice the four butterfly fairies are playing card.

The other two is named Blaze and flame, they're my sisters butterfly fairies.

"Hey ast, is there something wrong?" Teresa asked and fly over to me.

"Well, I've been thinking something about my friends." I said and I guess the other fairies heard it cause they suddenly looked at me with confused eyes.

"What is it?" Janesa asked, "Well, Heather and Gwyneth have been my friends ever since I got out, and now, I wad thinking if I could already tell them, what I really am" I siad and they widen their eyes.

"Whoa, hold on there, and why is that?! I mean your secret has to be kept hidden to people like them" Flame said and I just sigh.

"Astrid we know how much the three of you got really close to each other, but are you sure about it?" Janesa said.

I thought for a minute and answered, "Well, they always trust me and now I think I have to trust them" I said and blaze spoke.

"By telling them, you have a powers, who was born in to another dimension, and now who grew here, because your life is in danger.... Wow Astrid, we know that you wanted to tell them, but are you sure they won't tell to anyone if they found out what you really are?!" Blaze siad and I frown.

"Well,At least I could try, and if they told anyone, I could erase their memory of showing them what I really am" I siad and they sigh.

"Okay, but I'm telling you, Guardian cassiopea and Princess Alexa should know this" Janesa said and I nod, "Don't worry soon, I will tell them after making sure I could trust Heather and Gwyneth enough" I said and run to my room to call them.

----------------

I got to my room and called Heather so she could tell to Gwyneth since the two of them live next to each other

I called Heather  and after a few rings, she picked up, "Hey Astrid, what's up?" Heather asked, "Well I was thinking, do you want to come over, I had to tell you something,and also tell Gwyneth to come as well, I wanted to show you something"  I said and Heather answered an 'Okay' before Hanging up.

I smiled to myself and think on how can I tell them this secret.

~30 minutes later~

I heard the door bell rang and I know its Heather and Gwyneth.

I opened the gate and greeted a hug and let them come inside.

We went to my room and I took a quick sigh before closing the door.

"So what do you want to tell us?" Gwyneth asked and I sigh again, here goes nothing

"Well, I know the three of us have been friends for 2 and a half months, and you guys were the best friends I could asked for.

The two of you trusted me so easily, the two of you were great and we got a very very special bond" I said and they looked confused.

"Astrid what are you trying to say?" Heather asked.

"Well" I stopped for a second before continuing, "Have you ever heard the story of the the mitical and magical creatures who live at the other dimension?" I said and they nod.

"Well, yeah, people believed that's just a myth, but the story is amazing" Gwyneth said and I took a deep breath.

"Well, what if you met someone like those creatures, are you going to hate them?" I asked.

"Well, they said, some of them look weird, but some of them looks like just a normal people like us, but If they mean no harm, I would gladly wanted to be friends with them" Gwyneth siad

"Same as well... And why did you asked about that anyway?"§ Heather asked.

"Well, I don't know how to say this but maybe showing it will convince you two" I siad and backed away a little.

I took a deep breath before I felt wind amd and light start to appear around me, I closed my eyes and concentrate on my powers.

I opened my eyes and I know it glowed, I raised my both hands and there.

My gem appears revealing a beautiful light everywhere.

I think I practically heard Heather and Gwyneth gasp since my eyes were concentrated to my gem.

After a few seconds, I stopped using my powers and made my gem disappeared.

I look at my two friends with a mouth hanging open, "Please tell me this is not a dream" Gwyneth said still in shock until I grin and flick my finger tip to her nose.

"No your not, so what do you think about it?" I asked quietly but enough for them to hear it.

"Ok first of all, Explain everything, as in everything on why didn't you told us before, on how did it happened, start from the beginning" Heather said and I sighed.

----------

I explained to them everything and they seemed so shocked.

I told them, about the war, the evil god wanted me dead, my family, my powers everything.

By the time I finished explaining, their jaw dropped.

"So you mean, your not just any ordinary person" Heather said and I nod.

"And your a princess that has a powers, and you need to kept your self hidden from people like us?" Gwyneth asked and I nod again.

"So why did you told us about this?" Heather asked and I spoke, "You two are my best friend, and I know I can trust you enough, so can you promise me that you won't tell anyone about this, even to your parents?" I asked and they smiled.

"Of course, We promise we won't tell anyone that's what friends for" Gwyneth saud and Heather agreed.

"So you still wanted to be friends with me?" I asked with a smile.

"Of course, besides your a good princess, so of course we still wanted to be your friends" Heather Said and we laughed.

We stopped laughing and look at each other falling to a complete silent.

"Well, what are we waiting for, show us more about you" Gwyneth said and I just laughed.

I know I promised to mommy that I won't tell anyone about it, But I will make convince her that my friends can be trusted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I know its boring, and there's no Hiccstrid in this chapter, but 7 will make sure in the next Chapter, there will be a  HICCSTRID..

ANYWAY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE SECOND TRAILER IN OCTOBER 25.

AND I ALSO HAVE A GOOD NEWS, THAT I THINK I WILL UPDATE MORE SINCE OUR SCHOOL GAVE US 9 DAYS SEM BREAK!!!

ANYWAY SEE YOU AT THE NEXT CHAPTER

Written: October 14,2018
Published: October 21,2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2K 47
Hayden, an 18 year old boy with a father as a criminal in jail. He is the towns most known guy and he is very good with the ladies. Ally, an 18 year...
109K 2K 26
What happens when you mix a good girl with a bad boy? When good girl Ally Hofferson transfers to a new High school, her beauty captures the attention...
3.9K 155 25
He's haunted by the past. She's left hers behind. He deals with it by becoming someone new. She deals with it by digging into his mental wounds. W...
78K 1.4K 55
Modern Hiccstrid love story! Regular updates!!! Requests are welcome x Hope you enjoy :)