Twilight: The Bloods Pleasure

By jellyroll101

The gang. The absolute necessity to follow orders blindly. Bella Swan is not who she used to be. Bella is in... More

What is this book about?
The Vision
At First Glance
The First Day
The First Day Pt.2
The Money Collectors
"Just a Furniture Store"
Practical Jokes
A Little More Than Befriending
Another Girl With A Gun
The Memory of Mother
Unexpected Feelings
Truth or Dare
Exposing the White Wolf
My Stalkers
Love is Weakness
Cliff Diving
The Power of Jealousy
Makeup and Dresses
Nathan's Dark Seduction
Deals with the Devil
David vs. Goliath
Shocking Strength
Potato Soup with Extra Mint
The Cure
Getting Ready to Go
A Need for Strippers
A Game of Truth
Alex
Memory Lane
Family of Traitors
Shopping Spree
Keeping the Enemy Closer
Disappearing Money
The Cut Off
House Arrest
Breaking and Entering
The Blowup of Everything
Thinking Before Talking
Letting go
Hide and Seek
The Denali Coven
Bonfire Blues
Safe in the arms of the Enemy
Breathe
Testing Powers
Troubles
Emilio
The Little Folded Paper
Alpha vs. Omega
The Photo Booth of a Stalker
When Sparks Fly...
#6493*
The Other Woman
The Past
The Meadow
Nathan's Guards
Salvaging the Night
The Waterworks
The Secret Assignment
The Hotel
Protecting Emma
The Rebel Punishment
A Midnight Creeper
Burning Anger
Money Talks
Multi Million
The Van
A Deadly Click
Confessions and Lies
Chuy's Care
Interrogations
An Unwanted Guest
Prank Calls
Statements
Arcade Renovations
I love you
A Fueled Festival
Money Matters
Party Favors
The Cabin
Fist Fights
Gunpoint Confessions
Humiliations
Driven Anger
Tobias
The Others
Poker Face
Jumping Ship
The Pool
Project James
The Truth
Cheater, Cheater
Dealer
Pop, Pop, Pop
The White Sheet
Where is she?
Silence
Suicidal Thoughts
Candlelight
The Grave
Goodbye
Peek-a-boo
The last straw
The Original
Father, Father
Lights, Camera, Action.
Love Letters
Gone.
Control
Skin and Bones
Late Birthday Presents
We All Fall Down
Recovery
The Devil's Touch
A Challenger
Burning Bridges
Flashes
Rose
Warrants
Protection
The Body
Fractures
Karma
Alpha Position
Valentines
Dancing Devil
My Lullaby
Scars

Pricking of Fingers

1K 63 15
By jellyroll101

Edward's P.O.V. -

I couldn't get her off my mind all night. I tried to think of other things, but I couldn't. She infiltrated my head in a way I didn't know was possible. The way she... God this was frustrating.

She was so beautiful. The image of her was burned into my memory. Her in the tight blue dress. It was driving me crazy. The way she carried herself. How was she so gorgeous? I could remember all of the thoughts going into people's minds when they saw her. The way she danced in the club. She was like nobody I had ever seen.

She made me feel desire like I had never felt. Her body was just...stunning. There was no words to describe how I was feeling. When Nathan kissed her...all I wanted to do was tear him away from her. She was mine.

I shook my head. She was mine? What the hell was I saying? I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her smile, her eyes that hypnotized any man, her- I stopped myself before going any further.

Another thing that w as messing with my head was: What was she into that she kidnapped someone? What kind of job did she have? I was so curious, but worried at the same time. Was she always in harms way? Who was Chuy? I wanted to know everything about her. I needed to know who she really was...

I needed to know the real Isabella Swan.

---------------

Bella's P.O.V. -

My alarm rang, waking me up from a deep sleep. I sat up and looked outside. It was pouring out. I sighed as I walked over to my closet. I grabbed some black jeans, a tank top, a red hoodie and slipped it on. I grabbed some red Timberland boots I had and put them on.

When I walked downstairs Charlie wasn't there. He had left a note on the table.

Bella,

I had to get into work early today. Be careful with the rain love. I'll see you tonight.

I smiled and grabbed the keys to my car. I didn't have an appetite this morning, so I went ahead and skipped eating anything. I locked the door to the house and waited on the porch a little bit. I thought the rain would calm, but it didn't. I ran to my car and slipped in. I had gotten so wet.

I sighed as I turned on the car and drove to school. There was no one in the school parking lot...except the Cullen's. I parked my car where I usually did and didn't look up. I scrolled through my phone.

'I want to know what she's involved in.' I could hear Edward say.

'What kind of job makes you kidnap someone?' Rosalie asked.

'The mob? Maybe even the mafia?' Jasper said back. I couldn't help it. I laughed a little bit. Their assumptions were hilarious.

'Okay. I am positive she can hear us.' Alice said.

'I doubt it.' Emmett said back.

A call from Enrique came to my phone.

"Yes?" I asked. The Cullen's stayed quiet in their car.

"Bella I was wondering if you could come in today. I have a few cars I have to finish and I need some help." He said.

"Oh, sure. No problem." I said back.

"I heard you were successful yesterday." He said to me with a hint of smile in his voice.

"Chuy told you?" I asked back. Looks like I was famous among all of our colleagues now.

"Yeah, Nathan has been hard to track, but it only took you one try. I was there when they brought Nathan in passed out." He said, laughing through the phone.

"Men underestimate the power of women." I said.

"Hell yeah they do." He said back.

"What did Chuy do to him?" I asked, genuinely worried if they had killed him.

"They had a talk. Nathan and him needed some catching up. They used to work together you know." He said.

"Are you serious?" I asked him. I would have never thought that they did. Whenever Chuy had told me about him he seemed pretty upset.

"Yeah, I don't exactly know what happened, but Nathan is fine from what I saw. They just have to work out finances." He said back.

"Oh, well that's good." I said back.

"He wouldn't stop asking about you though. You must really have stunned him." He said to me. I laughed.

"He probably just wants to kill me." I said as another laugh escaped my lips.

"From what I hear he likes you. He found you to be quite impressive. He might even want you on his team." He said. I laughed some more.

"Well, looks like I have an admirer." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah you do." He said back.

"Well I'll go over after school." I said to him.

"Alright, see you then." He said hanging up. Nathan was alive, which was a relief. I didn't want to be involved in the killing of anyone.

'He's alive.' Edward said.

'Yeah, but why the extreme kidnapping?' Rosalie asked.

I ignored them as the rain got heavier and heavier. It was a bit hard for the average person to see, but I could see fine. More cars made their way into the parking lot, and I could see Alex's truck pull up. He had driven both Pacco and Sophie to school. They would usually do that because they lived so close together.

"Go." I could hear Pacco hiss. I didn't know what he meant until Alex ran out of his truck and came towards my car. He knocked on the windshield and motioned for me to open the door, which I did.

He opened the door and slid in quickly.

"Wow it is pouring." He said. There was an awkward silence that followed. It was pretty uncomfortable. He removed his hoodie and I could see it. He had a busted lip.

"What happened?" I asked, my hand instinctively reaching out to his face. I moved his chin so I could see the slit in his lips.

"Pacco was pretty mad yesterday." he said to me.

"In my defense I told him not to go." I said to him. I bit my lower lip as his eyes locked onto mine. I let go of his chin.

"I deserved it." He said, "I'm sorry Bella. I was a jerk and I shouldn't have grabbed you that hard. It was just...I couldn't deal with the thought that you were with someone else." He said, looking at me with genuine eyes. He seemed a bit worried for my response.

"You can't be doing that. We are not together anymore." I said as I looked out my window.

"I know...Is there really no more hope for us?" He asked me. I didn't want to look at him, but I forced myself to.

"No." I said back. I could see his face fall.

"I really messed up." he said, looking at his hands. I didn't say anything.

"I messed up with us, and I know you aren't going to ever want me, but I'm in love with you Bella, and I won't stop fighting for you." He said, the look on his face was pained, yet it was also loving.

"I- I can- I do-" I struggled with my words. He was still in love with me?

"I know it's weird for you to hear it, but I just wanted you to know." He said to me.

"I can't." I said.

"I know but hopefully with time everything will be okay." He said. The rain was letting up a little. There was an intensity as we remained silent. Alex looked at me, the sadness in his eyes coming through.

"Come on. We are going to be late." I said, grabbing my bag. We ran outside and made it into the school. Pacco and Sophie joined us. We made it to our classes right before the bell rang.

I could feel the tension I the room as Jasper sat in front of me in History class. He was sneaking looks at me, but I didn't not allow myself to feel fear. There was no way I am scared of a little vampire. Alice would shoot looks back at us, but I pretended not to notice. I was on edge a little, cautious of myself and the others around me.

Math class seemed to be another thing all together. When I got in Emmett seemed to be too social for my comfort.

"Hey." He said, smiling at me when he walked in. Be cool I told myself.

"What's up?" I asked him with a fake smile.

"Nothing much. What's going on with you?" He asked me. Out of all of the Cullen's he was probably the most bold.

"Pretty boring today." I said, trying to keep it short.

"How was your Monday?" He asked me.

"It was okay, nothing exciting." I said, pulling out my notebook and hoping he would drop the subject.

'Way to be subtle.' Rosalie whispered from across the room.

"Aw well I had a pretty good Monday." Emmett said, ignoring Rosalie.

"What did you do?" I asked him.

"I watched a funny documentary about kidnappings." He said, giving me a knowing look. Looks like this conversation was about to be going in a whole other direction than I had thought it was.

"Did you now?" I asked in an amused voice. I gave him his knowing stare right back at him. He wasn't going to intimidate me that easily.

"Yeah." He said, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Well, let's hope you never find yourself in that kind of situation. You wouldn't want to end up in a ditch." I said with a smile on my face. I could see him shiver slightly.

"I don't think anyone could ever do that to me. I'm too strong." He said.

"I beg to differ." I said in a a low voice. Before he could say anything else the teacher came in and Emmett directed his attention to the front. I looked across the room. Rosalie still had her eyes on me. I gave her a secretive smile and she looked away.

As soon as class was over I grabbed my bag and placed my things inside.

"So, it seems to be that you know a bit about kidnapping yourself." Emmett said before I could leave.

"More like man-napping, but I don't have to tell you about that now do I?" I said back to him. I could tell I had made him uncomfortable. His eyes shifted from my gaze.

"Watch your back Emmett." Was all I said as I made my way towards the door. 

I made my way quickly through the crowd and headed for the cafeteria. I headed to the table where all my friends were already congregated.

"What's up?" Pacco asked as I sat down. I placed my shield around them instantly.

"Nothing really." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Well yesterday wasn't nothing." Alex said, looking at me with hard eyes.

"Busted." I said, putting my hands up in a playful way.

"Why didn't you tell me about it?" Alex asked me.

"Yeah, I wanted in on the fun." Pacco said.

"How do you even know?" I asked them.

"In a job like this...information gets passed around pretty quick." Pacco said, pointing at Sophie.

"Really Soph?" I asked her. She just couldn't keep her mouth shut with a situation like this, and I didn't blame her.

"It's a hell of a story. You were the only one who managed to put him in his place." She said, amused. I laughed a little.

"I mean... I never thought it would be that easy, but it was pretty good." I said to them. Before anyone could say anything else my stomach grumbled loudly.

"Wow, someone is hungry." Pacco said, laughing at me.

"I forgot to eat yesterday, and this morning." I said, shaking my head.

"How do you not remember to eat?" Sophie asked.

"That's really not healthy." Alex said, raising an eyebrow at me.

"I'm gonna go get something to eat." I said back, getting up and making my way to the food.

I walked over to the salad station. They had fruits and vegetables laid out along with some salad that was already made. My eyes scanned around the food as I grabbed a tray. I placed some strawberries and blueberries into a container. I then grabbed an apple and placed it on the edge of my tray. I reached out for an orange and accidentally bumped my tray against the table.

The apple fell from my tray and was about to fall on the floor. I saw a shadow move. Edward was suddenly there. He kicked the apple back up with a fraction of his force and it went back up in the air. Before he could catch it I held out my hand and the apple fell straight into my palm.

I looked up at Edward who seemed surprised at my reaction to the apple.

"Nice catch." He said looking at the apple that lay in my hand.

"Nice kick." I said, putting the apple back on my tray. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him smiling.

"What are you getting?" I asked him.

"Umm, just an apple." He said, picking one up quickly. I nodded and picked up a juice from the refrigerator they had on the side of the salad bar. I could feel him follow me to the line to pay for our food.

"Can you give me the notes for Biology today?" He asked me.

"Are you not going?" I asked him. I moved as the line sped up a little.

"No, I don't feel like it today." He said. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"The Edward Cullen not going to class? Who would've thought?" I said, an effortless laugh escaping my lips. He chuckled along.

"Yeah, I've gotta do some things." He said, shrugging. A piece from his hair looped down, messing the perfect hairdo he had going on. He didn't seem to notice.

"I'm sorry but this is bothering me." I said, reaching my hand up. I grabbed the strand of hair and placed it back with the others. His hair was soft, smooth. I looked back at him and he had a stunned look on his face. If vampires could blush...he would've been bright red.

"Umm...thanks." He said nervously.

"I'll give you the notes tomorrow during first period." I said to him.

"Okay." He said.

"Will that be all ma'am?" The lunch lady asked me. Before I could say anything Edward spoke up.

"I'll pay her's and mine." He said, passing her his card.

"Oh no I got it." I told him.

"No worries." He said. He looked at the lunch lady and gave her a smile as she passed the card. I gave Edward a look as I picked up my tray. He smiled.

"You really didn't have to." I said to him.

"Repeat after me...Thank you." He said. I glared a little at him and he gave a laugh.

"Thanks." I said, rolling my eyes playfully as I made my way back to my friends. They were all giving me a weird look, and Alex was staring down Edward.

"That did not just happen." Sophie said, a smile crossing her face.

"Yikes." I said back to her.

"Someone is trying to holla." Pacco said, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Definitely not." I said back to him. I popped a blueberry in my mouth.

"Hmmm." Alex said, rolling his eyes. I ate as my friends started talking about the new cars they were going to be upgrading to soon. They were wanting me to upgrade their cars and whatnot. I just nodded along. I was too busy eating to pay much attention. I hadn't realized how hungry I was.

"Feel better?" Soph asked as I finished the last strawberry. I nodded.

"That was bomb." I said to her.

"Fruits aren't real food." Pacco said to me.

"They are too." I argued back.

"That filled you up?" He asked.

"Pretty much." I said, shrugging.

"Impossible." He said. I laughed. I really didn't need that much food to be satisfied. 

The warning bell rang.

"That's my cue." I said, grabbing my book bag and swinging it over my shoulder.

"I'll walk you." Alex said, coming up to me.

"Alright." I said, throwing out my tray. He walked next to me as I navigated my way though the crowded hallways and to my class.

"Why didn't you tell me about Nathan?" He asked me,sounding a bit upset.

"I knew you would want to tag along and there was a risk that things would go wrong." I said.

"That's why you would need backup." He said, looking down at me.

"I didn't want to put you in danger. I knew I was going to be fine." I said back.

"Bella you are tiny, Nathan and his-" He began and I cut him off.

"It's already done. I will probably do it again, but who knows?" I said to him.

"Isabella Marie Swan." He said in a warning voice. I laughed.

"Wow you used my full name. I'm scared." I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes at me as he walked off. I smiled as I walked into my class. I sat down and waited for the teacher to begin.

"Today we will be learning more hands on!" He said excitedly. I smiled at his enthusiasm.

"Specifically our fingers." He said. I was a little confused until I saw what he was passing out.

We were going to be checking our blood types. No wonder Edward had left. This was a problem. This was not going to end well if I gave them a sample of my blood. I was different, and they were going to know it. There was something different about my blood. I didn't have a type...I wasn't any of them. I was a rare form of a wolf and our blood was in no way connected to humans. I could feel panic come up as the teacher passed out the materials.

I had to get out of here. I could hear kids squeal and grunt as they pricked their fingers. I laid my head down. I needed to act like I was sick. I closed my eyes as I heard the teacher get closer to me.

"Are you okay Isabella?" I could hear him ask.

"What if I already know my blood type." I said in a woozy-type voice.

"Okay I think you need to see the nurse." He said. I slowly picked up my head.

"I can take her!" I heard Mike say from the back of the room. I mentally groaned. I really didn't want to deal with him, but he was my only ticket out of this situation.

"Come on." He said. He grabbed my backpack and wrapped his arm around my waist. I got out of my chair and leaned on him a little. The teacher opened the door for us and we walked out. We were pretty close to the opening of the parking lot when I heard the teacher close the door. I moved away from Mike.

"Bella wait, are you okay?" Mike said, a little worried.

"Yeah I'm good." I said, reaching out my hand for my backpack.

"Wait, you were never sick?" He asked me. I laughed a little.

"Nope. I just have a weird phobia of needles going into my skin, I find it gross." I said to him.

"Wow, the toughest girl I know is afraid of needles." He said, raising his eyebrows.

"Correct." I said, laughing a little bit.

"Well maybe we can go out someplace, maybe get some food or..." He said, looking hopeful.

"Never, but thanks for the offer." I said back. He smiled at me.

"One day I will convince you." He said to me.

"You can dream." I said. He walked away, waving at me. I could hear him get back in the classroom as I walked towards the parking lot. I grabbed my keys out of my bag and headed towards my car.

"Bella?" I could hear an angelic voice yell out. I turned to see Edward leaning on his car. He was on the other side of the parking lot.

"Hey!" I said back, smiling. He walked over to me, a beautiful crooked smile on his face.

"Is this what you have been doing?" I asked him.

"Busted." He said.

"I thought you were going to skip, skip" I said back.

"What is skip, skip?" He asked me, furrowing his eyebrows,

"As in leave school grounds." I said, opening the driver door and throwing my backpack inside.

"Aren't you supposed to be taking notes for the both of us?" He asked, flipping the conversation over to me.

"Unless you would like a sample of my blood, no." I said smiling. I bet he would actually love a sample.

"You were taking blood in there?" He asked, pretending to be shocked.

"We were figuring out our blood types, nothing special." I said, shrugging.

"Then why didn't you stay?" He asked me . I knew he had heard the conversation I had with Mike, but I guess he was just trying to keep the conversation going.

"I hate needles." I said. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"I didn't think you were scared of anything." He said. His smile made butterflies flare up in my stomach.

"Well then why didn't you go to class then?" I asked him. He was stunned at the question.

"I just didn't want t-to go." He said, stuttering slightly. I laughed.

"Is it possible you hate needles too?" I asked him.

"No, I just- didn't want to go." He said. 

"Sure Cullen." I said as I gave another laugh,"I'll see you tomorrow." 

"So you are skipping the rest of the day?" He asked me.

"My last period teacher doesn't care." I said, shrugging.

"Alright." He said, giving one last smile as I took off, heading to the shop.

Pretty nice school day if you ask me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed loves! Make sure to Vote and Comment! Tell me what you think! Love you guys!

-jellyroll101

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
138K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
190K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
214K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...