Brock Bagans | Ghost Adventur...

By GhostAdventuresHQ

"I never want kids" Zak said. He'd always been too busy filming for Ghost Adventures to start a family. Every... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22:

Chapter 2:

1K 26 1
By GhostAdventuresHQ

"I'm going to the mall! Be back later!" Brianna called around the house, hoping either Zak or Brock would be able to hear her.

Before Brianna was able to make it out the door, the sound of Brock running around the hall could be heard.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" Brock chanted, as he began to jump up at down.

"What is it baby?" Bri asked her small son, who had a cheeky grin on his face.

"I go pool!" Brock exclaimed, as he continued to jump around.

"Did Daddy say you could?" She smiled at him, he leant into her so that she could ruffle his hair.

Brock nodded vigorously in reply and smiled before putting his arms around his mom. "Bye-bye!"

He watched from the nearby window as his mommy drove off and out of sight before running off to find something to do.

A while later, Zak came downstairs to look for Brock. He had found him playing with his Lego Duplo bricks.

"Brock, do you wanna put your bathing suit on?" Zak asked him, in hope that Brock was still keen to go swimming.

"Yeah!" He chirped, as he pushed his Legos to the side and jumped up.

"Alright c'mere" Zak smiled as he crouched down slightly.

Brock jumped straight into his arms so that he could be carried upstairs.

"Daddy look, Gracie!" Brock spoke, pointing to Gracie who was trailing behind them.

"She's coming upstairs with us." Zak told him as he smiled slightly.

"She s-wim too?" Brock wondered as he looked at Gracie who was proudly following them.

"Maybe" Zak replied.

As Zak helped Brock get changed into his swim shorts, Gracie sat on the bed, waiting for them.

"Gracie you s-wim?" Brock asked her, as he patted her head.

Gracie barked in response.

"Well maybe she will" Zak told him.

A smile formed on Brock's face. "We s-wim now?" The little boy asked excitedly, as he began to jump up and down on the bed.

"Alright, c'mon then-" Zak replied, giving in to the very hyper little boy.

Brock jumped off the bed and landed like Spiderman before picking himself back up from the ground and running out of the room.

Zak followed closely behind with Gracie next to him, to make sure that Brock wasn't getting up to mischief.

Already knowing that Brock was as hyper as can be, Zak decided that the easiest thing to do was to carry Brock the rest of the way to the pool. At least then he could make sure that the little boy wouldn't slip or fall in.

Zak sat Brock down on a sun lounger and began to apply the little boy's sunscreen.

"Yuck!" Brock complained as he tried his best to rub the sunscreen off him.

"Brock, if you wanna play in the pool, you have to wear sunscreen, or you'll get sunburnt," Zak warned his son.

Brock, who didn't seem to know the meaning of the word, simply shrugged his shoulders.

"Sunburn is very painful, Brock." Zak spoke as he bent down next to the little boy. "It's either that or you can't play outdoors and go in the pool."

Brock began to whine and kick his feet. He didn't quite understand that the only reason why his daddy was preventing him was because he didn't want him to get burnt and be sore later.

"So what's it gonna be, are you gonna let me put sunscreen on you or are we gonna go back inside?" Zak continued, as he awaited a response.

Brock stayed silent for a few moments, he didn't like the texture of sunscreen. All he wanted to do was play.

"Do you wanna go back inside?" Zak asked him.

"No." Brock responded, shaking his head from side to side.

"Okay, then you've gotta sit still and let me put the sunscreen on you."

So, Brock obeyed. There wasn't any other option.

"There, that wasn't too bad was it?" Zak spoke, as he allowed Brock to get down from the sun lounger.

Brock shook his head.

Gracie roamed around the yard, looking for a toy to play with. Soon, she came across a rubber chicken.

"Here Grace-" Zak called to her, as he watched Gracie hold the rubber chicken between her paws, chewing it happy.

Gracie slowly got up from her spot and trotted over to where Zak and Brock were. She dropped the rubber chicken at her feet and waited for someone to play with her.

"Go get it Grace!" Zak spoke, as he threw her rubber chicken.

Gracie ran towards the toy and picked it up before bringing it back to Zak.

"Daddy I h-ave go?" Brock asked, as he eagerly jumped up and down.

"Sure" Zak smiled as he passed him Gracie's toy.

"Gracie, go get" Brock copied, as he threw it high into the air. Brock accidentally threw it so high that it landed in the pool.

"Uh-oh" He said, before looking back at his daddy in worry.

"It's okay Brock, Gracie will jump in and get it." Zak replied.

And she did. Gracie enjoyed fetching her toys from the pool. She brought the toy back to Brock and dropped it at his feet before shaking the water off of her coat.

"Ahh!" Brock giggled, now soaking wet from the dog.

Brock picked up the toy and threw it into the pool once again and watched as Gracie jumped in and glided towards the toy.

Brock tiptoed around the edge of the pool. He crouched down and swung his leg into the pool, feeling the cool water hit his skin.

"Brock c'mere, you need to put your floaty on-" Zak called to him.

"Why?" Brock asked, as he dipped his foot back into the pool.

"Because I don't want you falling in" Zak told him sternly.

"-kay" Brock hesitated, before making his way over to his daddy.

After helping Brock get his floaty on, Zak let Brock play with Gracie around the pool.

"Look daddy I jump!" Brock exclaimed as he jumped straight into the water. After a few seconds, he came back up and started coughing.

"Careful Brock!" Zak gasped, as he dashed over to him to help him out of the pool. Even after he had been brought out of the water, he was still coughing.

"You alright?" Zak asked him, as he patted his back.

Brock nodded in reply before coughing one final time.

Gracie looked up, realising that something was wrong.

Once Brock was perfectly fine, he walked back over to the pool side.

"I go back in?" He asked as he pointed to the pool.

"Alright just don't jump in because I don't want you to choke." Zak warned him, as he looked at Brock sternly. He didn't want Brock to keep swallowing the water, even if it was by accident.

"-kay." Brock replied, as he climbed back into the pool.

Almost instantly, Gracie jumped into the pool and started swimming around where Brock was in the shallow end. Zak smiled at his little boy who was happily playing with Gracie in the pool. He then proceeded to go on his phone to read some tweets and comments on Instagram.

Brock was splashing around in the pool to his heart's content. He loved being in the pool, even though he couldn't swim.

He floated back to the shallow end before climbing out of the pool.

"Where are you going, Brock?" Zak asked him, as he watched him walk towards the grass.

Brock picked up one of Gracie's toys, this time it was her favourite ball.

Gracie instantly noticed Brock waving the ball around in his hand and swam towards the steps before bounding over to Brock.

Brock sped off around the pool edge, running away from Gracie who was running after him.

Zak looked up again, deciding to watch what was going on.

Brock was giggling as he ran around the pool edge, Gracie was still on his heels. He kept looking back as he watched Gracie bounding after him.

And then it happened. Brock slipped and fell forward, dropping the ball. Brock landed on his hands and knees. Everything happened in slow motion.

Zak saw it happening and instantly jumped up from his sun lounger to race over to his little boy who was now in tears.

"Hey, it's okay, I've got you, Daddy's got you-" Zak comforted him, as he picked the little boy up from the floor and cuddled him close.

Brock was sniffling as he cried. His hands and knees were grazed and hurt.

"Let's go inside and get you cleaned up, okay?" Zak spoke softly whilst his little boy continued to cry in his arms.

Once indoors, Zak sat Brock down on the vanity sink and checked his hands and knees for any deep wounds. Thankfully they were only small grazes, however, his right knee was bleeding slightly.

Zak washed Brock's grazes with a small cloth and kissed his wounds better.

"Do you want to go back in the pool?" Zak asked Brock.

Brock shook his head, still feeling quite sore.

"Alright, let's get you bathed and clean." Zak finished, carrying his small son upstairs.

It was some time later. Brock was now showered and had his pyjamas on.

Just then, Gracie began barking as she walked over to the window which faced the street that they lived on.

Zak looked out the window and noticed that Brianna's black Porsche was pulling up in the drive. "Mommy's home" Zak told Brock, as he lifted Brock up to see.

Brianna came out of the car carrying some shopping bags. Seeing that she was approaching the front door, Zak put Brock down on the floor so that he could run to it and greet her when she walked in.

He followed Brock to the door before opening it for her, considering that he hands were full with shopping.

"Here I'll help you with those" Zak told her, as he took at least three of the bags that Brianna was carrying.

"Thank you, babe." Brianna smiled at him as she watched him walk into the kitchen to unpack the shopping.

"Mommy!" Brock exclaimed as he ran up to her.

Brianna immediately picked her little boy up and swung him around, which made Brock giggle. "Hello gorgeous, have you been a good boy?" She asked him as she sat him comfortably on her hip.

"Yeah I s-wim" Brock told her with a smile.

"I know" Brianna replied, as she set Brock back down on the ground, allowing him to run off and play with his toys. Gracie was following them closely behind.

As soon as Zak had unpacked the shopping for Bri, he walked over to her and put his arms around her waist.

Bri looked up and smiled, "I love you." She spoke.

"I love you too." Zak returned the smile before kissing her softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 551 120
The (ghost) adventures continue as Evelyn navigates being a mom of two, a newfound dog mom, a partial owner of the most haunted museum in the world a...
47K 744 22
What happens when Kay moves to Las Vegas for a fresh start? Is a romance about to brew with TV star Zak Bagans? Her haunted past is catching up to he...
65.3K 2.1K 64
Charlie had never experienced love from a parent, and even if she did she was too young to remember it. When her neglectful and no-good mother leaves...
32.4K 701 26
Breanna has had her heart broken for a while now, but when she meets the Ghost Adventures Crew,Zak, Nick and Aaron, will they be able to fix her brok...