Obsession

Galing kay BlueKidChris

This story was originally published as "Unexpected" but I took it down and rewrote the entire thing. It's the... Higit pa

Chapter One ▫ Invitation.
Chapter Two ▫ Red Flags.
Chapter Three ▫ You Must Be Real.
Chapter Four ▫ You Can Be A Bitch.
Chapter Five ▫ I'll Let You Feed Me.
Chapter Six ▫ A Promise.
Chapter Seven ▫ Sophomore Year.
Chapter Eight ▫ Ice Cream.
Chapter Nine ▫ Excuses and Good Nights.
Chapter Ten ▫ Saturday Outing.
Chapter Eleven ▫ She's Not My Girlfriend.
Chapter Twelve ▫ Movie Night.
Chapter Thirteen ▫ She's Innocent.
Chapter Fourteen ▫ It's You.
Chapter Fifteen ▫ Story of Obsession.
Chapter Sixteen ▫ Nerves.
Chapter Seventeen ▫ Cake? Cake.
Chapter Eighteen ▫ In This Moment.
Chapter Nineteen ▫ Make Love To Me.
Chapter Twenty ▫️ Hide and Seek.
Chapter Twenty-One ▫ Witnesses and Suspects.
Chapter Twenty-Three ▫ Big Reveal.
Chapter Twenty-Four ▫ Emma Snow.
Chapter Twenty-Five ▫ I'm Sorry My Love.
Chapter Twenty-Six ▫ Epilogue.

Chapter Twenty-Two ▫ The Wait.

5.5K 134 58
Galing kay BlueKidChris

Brittany's POV

Maribel, Carlos and Michael somehow manage to arrive in about half the time it should've taken them to get here. The minute they walk into the waiting room Maribel's eyes find mine and she rushes over and hugs me.

Maribel:Oh honey what happened?

Brittany:She disappeared at the festival and was found later. She was unconscious and had a gash on her head.

Michael:(Walks over)Have you spoken to a doctor since she was brought in?

Brittany:(Nods)He said she was hit over the head with a blunt object. They stitched her up and gave her some pain meds. I'm just waiting for her to wake up.

Carlos:I knew it. What did I say Maribel? Letting her come here was a bad idea.

Maribel:Carlos please not now.

Brittany:I'm so sorry. To all of you. I was trusted to watch Santana and-

Michael:Oh hush. You are not to blame. I want to know who's behind this. They are the sorry one.

"Ahem".

Brittany:(Turns around)Detective Combs.

Holly:I'm sorry to interrupt. You must be Santana's parents.

Maribel:(Nods)Yes I'm Maribel. This is my husband Carlos and my ex husband Michael.

Holly:I'm sorry about your daughter. I hear she's doing well though.

Carlos:May I ask what your roll is in all of this?

Holly:(Nods)I'm going to be the head detective on this case.

Michael:Do you have any suspects?

Holly:Yes actually two of them. The first is a Peyton List.

Carlos:Peyton? There must be some mistake.

Holly:There might be but we won't know for sure until the end of the investigation.

Maribel:You said two suspects. Who's the second?

Holly:(Glances at Brittany).

Brittany:(Sighs)I am.

...

Santana's POV

When I open my eyes the darkness that had been surrounding me for hours disappears and I'm blinded by a bright light. I slowly look around and my vision becomes more focused. It's not long before I realize I'm in a hospital.

As I take in my surroundings a young woman in blue scrubs comes in and smiles brightly.

"Look who's awake".

I try to speak but nothing comes out. My throat burns and my mouth is dry. The woman notices and grabs me a cup of water. I quickly gulp down the drink and she refills my cup.

"I'm Kimberly. Your nurse".

Santana:(Sips the water)I figure you already know my name.

Kimberly:(Smiles and nods)Yes I do.

Santana:Terrific.

Kimberly:I'm going to ask you a few questions then if you're up to it you have visitors who I think are more than ready to see you. Sound good?

Santana:(Nods).

Kimberly asks me question after question and I answer them as best as I can. When the questions are done she tells me that the doctor won't be too long then goes to get my visitors.

My mind hasn't been able to leave Brittany. She must be worried sick. I don't even know how I ended up here. I remember walking towards the restrooms. I remember waiting in line. I remember talking to...someone but I don't remember who. I remember walking off with them then everything goes black.

The door opens and in rushes my mom, dad, Carlos and Brittany. My mom doesn't hesitate to hug me.

Maribel:(Hugs Santana tightly)Oh mija. Thank God you're ok.

Santana:(Groans)Ok mami.

Maribel:(Pulls away and wipes her eyes).

Michael:(Walks over and kisses Santana's head)Princess you almost gave me a heart attack. I'm glad you're alright.

Santana:Thank you papi.

Carlos:(Grabs Santana's hands and kisses them)You are a strong young lady.

Santana:Thank you.

Carlos:(Steps to the side).

Santana:(Looks at Brittany).

Brittany:(Looks at Santana).

Santana:I love you.

Brittany:(Rushes over to Santana and kisses her deeply).

Santana:(Kisses back).

Brittany:(Whispers)I love you.

Santana:(Smiles).

Just then an older woman with brown hair and a gold badge on her waist walks in.

Brittany:(Looks towards the door)Holly this is Santana. Santana this is Detective Holly Combs.

Santana:Detective?

Holly:(Nods)Santana do you remember what happened to you?

Santana:Um Brittany and I were at the festival...I had to use the restroom. I saw someone and walked off with them...everything after that is fuzzy.

Holly:(Glances at Brittany and writes in her notepad).

Santana:Can someone explain what's going on?

Brittany:San...you were attacked. Someone hit you over the head.

Santana:W-what?

Holly:We have a lead we're going to look into but right now the person behind this is unknown.

Brittany:Did you hear what she said? She knew this person. She wouldn't walk off with a stranger. Peyton is behind this.

Santana:Peyton.

Holly:She knows you as well.

Brittany:(Rolls her eyes).

Santana:Hold on a second. Peyton is a suspect? Why?

Everyone looks at Brittany so I slowly bring my focus to her.

Santana:Brittany what's going on?

Brittany:(Takes a deep breath)Santana...I haven't been completely honest with you.

Santana:What do you mean?

Brittany:You know Peyton and I knew each other before you introduced us but you don't know how.

Santana:(Stares at Brittany).

Brittany:(Looks around the room).

Michael:(Nods).

Brittany:(Looks at Santana)During my Senior year at McKinley Peyton became infatuated with me. A little obsessed. When I rejected her she became violent. Not towards me but towards the girl I was seeing at the time.

Santana:Violent how?

Brittany:She um put hair remover in her shampoo during school. She vandalized her car, her garage and put up awful fake photos of her. She even...

Santana:She what? What did she do?

Brittany:She nearly hit her with a car.

Santana:(Closes her eyes and lets out a shaky breath)You knew?

Brittany:I tried to go to the police but there was no evidence.

It's too much. All of the emotions that I feel send a burst of pain to my bandaged head.

Brittany lied to me.

Peyton had an obsession with my girlfriend.

Peyton tormented Brittany's ex.

Every emotion I have combines into one. An emotion I've relied on whenever I'm scared or hurt. An emotion I know very well.

Anger.

Santana:(Holds back tears)Just like now? Why should I believe you? She may have had problems then but she would never...she would never hurt me.

Brittany:Santana I'm telling you the truth.

Santana:Oh now you're "telling the truth"? You could easily be trying to cover your own ass. (Looks at Holly)She's also a suspect isn't she?

Brittany:Santana I-

Santana:Get out.

Brittany:Can you please just-

Santana:Get out of my room. NOW.

Brittany:(Looks around)...If that's what you want. Alright.

Michael:(Clears his throat)I'll walk you to your car. (Leads Brittany out of the room).

Brittany:(Quietly walks with Michael).

...

Brittany's POV

Brittany:(Looks at her shoes).

Michael:Don't you do that.

Brittany:(Looks at Michael).

Michael:You hold your head high. You're innocent so you act like it.

Brittany:You believe me?

Michael:Of course I do. You're a good kid Brittany and I'm no idiot. Anybody can see how much you love my daughter. I know you'd never hurt her.

Brittany:I knew if I told her-

Michael:You should've told her sooner. The one thing I've learned in life is that most of the anger from secrets grows with the wait. The longer you wait to be honest the angrier the other person will be.

Brittany:(Stops by her car)What should I do?

Michael:Well sadly now it's your turn to wait. Santana is in a state of shock. Everything that's happened in the past couple of hours is going to stick with her for awhile. All you can do is wait.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.5K 184 21
I found this story on Tumblr after it got deleted and I DID NOT WRITE IT but I can't find it on here so here y'all go.
19K 740 71
Single mom and rising star actress Quinn Fabray raises her young daughter Beth on her own in New York, but after her best friend sets her up on a bli...
22.4K 1.2K 36
Valerie Fabray was more than the forgotten middle child. She was more than the slut that fell in love with Noah Puckerman. She was more than the olde...
24.8K 548 17
a brittana fanfiction about Brittany who is the schools badass. and Santana lopez the new girl of the school. will Santana see passed Brittany's ange...