The Beauty of Nanba Prison (H...

By _circa

I knew that one day I'd be caught for my crimes... who knew it would be the best thing ever! In Nanba Prison... More

Info
AN: What should I do?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chloe's Past
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note
hiiiii

Chapter 11

225 6 3
By _circa

"There's more I'd like to know about your past." Kenshiro bargained. "You got a deal." Musashi said with no hesitation. Kenshiro stared at him again, ready to hear all about this inmates past.

"I'm told that even as a baby my body temperature was slightly above average. Mom would always smile when she touched my hand. She said I had the warmth of the sun. I liked having extra heat in my blood, made me feel special. For a while at least." Musashi began at the beginning of his past, where it all started.

                    Musashi's past

"What's happening to me?" Younger Musashi asked himself in pain and fear. "This unbearable heat flared up inside me, scorching my throat, I couldn't breathe. It felt like I was dying."

"Waiting Room"

"The doctors were clueless, all my tests came back normal. That didn't make me any less afraid. Almost every night, I'd dream that I was burning alive." Musashi continued his story with pain in his voice.

Younger Musashi was in a doctors waiting room, scared and confused. He was looking at the floor till his mom put a hand on his hand, trying to relax him. She smiled at him but all he did was look down. It was like he couldn't face her. He was afraid.

"Just when I started to put those fears behind me," "AHHHHHH!" A woman screamed in fear, in fear of seeing a young man on fire. "Ahh! Help me please!" Musashi screamed out in agony. The people around him were concerned and slightly fearful, "what happened to him!?" A random pedestrian asked in fear. "Somebody call an ambulance!" Another one screamed in panic.

After a while, Musashi' fire went away and he fainted in a circle of ash and burn marks.

"Spontaneous human combustion?" Musashi's mom asked the doctor in confusion, seeing her son bandages from head to toe.

(Authors Note: hey people, I'm sorry but I'm just gonna skip Musashi's past. Please don't hate me! This is only because I have to figure out and write a whole part for Chloe's sauna prize. And she hasn't seen Honey in forever so I mainly want to focus the story on that. Once again I'm sorry! 😰)

               End of Musashi's past

"All of that was true, not that I could prove it. The prison ended is burning down, there's no evidence left of what happened there. I don't expect you to believe me. I lost any chance of revenge when you took my flames from me. But knowing that it's strangely relaxing. That's not to say my thirst for revenge has faded, but if I'm being honest, I kinda wish this had happened sooner." Musashi smirked, clenching and unclenching his hand. All Kenshiro could do was stare at him.

"Just kidding." Kenshiro then spoke up after Musashi said that, "I can certainly understand why you didn't expect me to believe your story. Defies all logic and reason." Musashi looked up at his supervisor, "well who's to say I'm not just crazy?" "I am." Kenshiro said in a hard voice.

"I've seen your and number 15's powers with my own eyes. Is that parts true then I'd be a fool to deny the rest." Kenshiro concluded. "You believe me?" Musashi asked in confusion. Kenshiro gave a stern look to the used to be fire user, "this is not the first rumor I've heard about inmates being used for human experiments." Musashi gasped a little and leaned forward in his cross cross position. "In fact that's the subject I was investigating back in my days with the police."

"Seriously? If that's true then why-?" Musashi asked, trailing off. "Why haven't I done something about it? Because much like you I wasn't able to convince anyone it was real. I submitted numerous reports on my findings but the accounts I gathered were rejected. My superiors characterized them as baseless rumors. Over time, I gathered this was not a subject they wanted investigated. I now a cover up when I see one. My hands were tied as a policeman so I resigned. I continued my investigation as a correctional officer. I won't stop until I've exposed the truth." Kenshiro told his story to his only inmate in Cell 10.

"So your willing to go that far ey?" Musashi asked with his hand up in the air by his neck. "I guess the time spent will be well worth it once you showed them all you were right." Musashi said leaning his hand on his cheek. "That's not my motive. I will not turn a blind eye to wanted corruption. They're few crimes worse than perverting the justice system for personal gain. And these experiments are in flayent disregard of human rights. Such acts are grossly immoral."

Musashi sweat dropped. "I swore an oath to uphold the law. These repulsive criminals will it be allowed to walk free! They must, face, justice!" Musashi tilted his head and spoke in a weirded out voice, "your gettin kinda intense. You might care about this more than I do." Kenshiro looked at him with a black stare, "perhaps you should think on that fact," he slammed his foot on the floor, and kneeled to he was face to face with Musashi, the bars of the cell between them, "the earnest desire for justice is stronger than murderous intent."

Kenshiro then did the unthinkable. He put his hand through the bar of the cell door, waiting for the inmates hand, "the people who did this to you will be punished, I swear it." Kenshiro swore to him. In that moment, he was sounding like a protective dad of their child, wanting to reassure them of their safety. It was sweet. If Chloe was there she would be fangirling over this moment.

Musashi looked down at his lap, "I've been hiding all this since I got here. And there are plenty reasons why I might have to lie to you, why take me at my word?" Musashi asked in a rough voice. Kenshiro looked at him with a soft facial expression, which is rare, "you could be lying, but what matters more to me is the possibility that those criminals could be out there. As long as that chance exists I'll put everything I have towards taking them down."

"You stole my line, but I like your take. Ever since I was sent here, been placed under your control, I've always wanted to say this," Musashi smiled and put his fist in Kenshiro's hand, "your way too serious." Kenshiro had a flowery, gentle aura around him, a small smile on his face. Then he put on a serious face, "it wasn't easy but you finally learned how to shake." He was treating the situation like Musashi was a dog.

Musashi opened his mouth in shock. "Who's a good boy!" Kenshiro spoke in a baby voice. "What a minute what do you mean learn to shake?!" Musashi questioned him, his voice a little louder. "Roll over and you'll get a treat." Kenshiro said and closed his eyes. Looks like his inner dog trainer is coming out.

"I am not a dog to teach tricks to!" Kenshiro gave a dead panned look, "it was a joke." But Musashi didn't care, "no ones laughing!" The former dog trainers eyes softened, "his hand, it truly is warm." He thought with compassion.

"The Room, the Billiards, the Darts, and Me"

The inmates were now in all together for the unveiling of Uno's game room, meaning they haven't entered yet. But someone was glaring at Uno, Honey. Uno was just snickering to himself while Chloe was trying to calm her boyfriend down. Honey and Uno then squared up, "what the hell did you call us all the way out here for? I will kick your ass if it's for something stupid." Honey questioned Uno with a tick mark near his eye.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you were still sore about Chloe and I kicking your ass." Uno taunted, making Chloe glare at him with her purple eyes. Uno and Honey then butted heads, "shut your mouth!" Honey shouted while Chloe tried to drag him away. "Baby please calm down, I don't like to see you angry. I haven't seen you in forever and this is what you do when I get to see you, fight? And plus, the more screaming and straining you do, the more wrinkles you'll get."

Chloe lectured her hot head of a boyfriend while he takes deep breaths. "I'm sorry baby, it's just that guy is so infuriating and annoying." Honey said as his eyes soften at his beautiful girlfriend. Chloe nodded, "I know I know, try living in a cell with him." She giggled and hid her face in Honey's neck, arms around his waist. "Oh it must be horrible having to share a room with those brutes."

"HEY WERE RIGHT HERE!" The Cell 13 inmates yelled at the couple who didn't pay any mind to them, they were to busy looking into each other's eyes to notice them. "I missed you Honey~" Chloe purred in his ear making him shudder in pleasure. "Oh I missed you to baby girl~" Honey whispered back in her ear making her blush as his minty breath fanned her neck.

"Ok break it up you two!" Uno screamed as he and Rock tried to pry Chloe off of Honey. But it was like she was glued there because they couldn't get her to move an inch as Honey tightened his hold on her. "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND YOU UGLY BASTARDS! ONLY I GET TO TOUCH HER!" Honey screamed at the inmates, making them back up with their hands raised.

"Honey just acted really yandere there for a second." Nico commented, making everyone confused but Jyugo. "I'll explain later." Nico said seeing the confused faces around him.

Uno soon recovered from the scene and went back to his cocky self, "Yeah as Chloe said, relax bro. It was just a game. I forgotten all about it." Uno said as Honey put an arm around Chloe's waist, facing him. "Then why do you keep bringing it up!" Honey questioned in frustration. With Rock, Nico and Trois, Trois was introducing himself to them, taking Rock's hand in a handshake, "hello, my names Trois, I'm the pretty one from Building 3." He started.

Rock sweat dropped, "k..." He trailed off, not knowing how to respond to that. "I heard that Trois." Honey said in a aggravated voice making Chloe kiss him on the cheek to calm him down, which he did. "You know your the hotter one right?" Chloe playfully questioned to her purple haired lover. Honey smirked in victory over to his cell mate, "ha, you hear that Trois, the most beautiful girl in the world said I'm the hottest. Take that!" He screamed at his sulking friend.

"She's been in France the whole time, why couldn't I have her? We're better for each other since I'm prettier than Honey. Oh well, the dog deserves a bone once in his life." Trois sighed sadly then made fun of his friend.

"WHAT THE HELL TROIS!" Honey screamed with an irk mark on his head. "Baby, shhhh~" Chloe cooed into his ear making him blush, "sorry princess." Chloe giggled, "it's ok Honey bear."

After all of that happened, Uno smiled and pointed to himself, "if you boys and beautiful girl would care to follow me, i was hoping to show off my new game room." Uno said, knowing how much he was frustrating Honey with his and Chloe's win.

Honey now has his hands on his head and shaking his head back and forth out of anger. Chloe was trying to calm him down but it wasn't working this time. And it didn't help when Trois slid next to him with a happy yellow aura around himself. The purple haired hot head then looked up and screamed, "why isn't it enough that you beat us! Do you really have to rub it in our faces with your stupid prize!" He screamed with a tick mark on his forehead.

"Pissed"

"It was actually all your fault that we were beaten, so he's really just rubbing it in your face~" Trois said to his cellmate with a smile on his face making Honey more angry. "This isn't your place he beat you too!" Chloe looked at Trois with a dead panned face, "really Trois? He's already frustrated enough! I don't need you to make it worse!" Chloe strained at him, she tried not to scream at him that much but it didn't work out well.

"I'm sorry my precious Chloe~ I was just letting him know that this is non of my fault." Trois said back and Honey snapped again, "WHO ARE YOU CALLING PRECIOUS!! BACK OFF TROIS SHE'S MINE!" He shouted in Trois face. Trois wiped imaginary spit from his cheek, "you need to calm down Honey, the more you scream, the more wrinkles you'll get and then Chloe will dump you for being the second prettiest in the prison while I'm the first."

Honey was about to shout again but Chloe pulled him to the side, "hey hey hey, shhhh. It's ok Honey bear~ he's just trying to get you riled up. Look I know all of them are a little tiring but they are my friends and cellmates (excluding Trois obviously). The least you could do is calm down a little and make friends with my friends. Ok?" Honey just pouted.

Chloe saw this and grew a small tick mark on her temple, but then she smirked her famous smirk. She pushed Honey against the wall, away from all the others so they can't see, and put her left leg up around his waist making him hold her thigh. She leaned in close and breathed on his neck, "ohh Honey~ why won't you listen to me?" Honey shuddered in pleasure and slight fear. She can be scary when she wants to be.

He looked in her enchanting purple eyes and stuttered out, "I-I'm sorry my princess! I'll t-try to make nice w-with them I promise!" Chloe smiled a seductive smile and put her lips on his neck, sucking, biting and kissing. Honey moaned a quiet moan and his grip on her thigh tightened. After leaving a nice sized purple hickey on his neck, Chloe whispered in his ear, "that's a good boy~ and for that, later and tomorrow you'll get a special reward~" she lightly bit his ear and pulled a flushed and frustrated Honey back to the group. Well not after covering both messes she caused. ;)

When they got back to the group, Honey felt a shove on his back. Kiji. "Swallow your pride and have some fun, your already here so you might as well take a look~" Kiji smiles and pushed Honey towards the door to the game room. Chloe smiled at her favorite supervisor, "thank you Kiji, your a doll~" he smiled and lightly blushed at her compliment and smile. Honey just looked at his supervisor and girlfriend with a defeated look on his face.

Then they heard Uno shout from the doorway, "hurry you guys it's over here!" Honey sweat dropped, the arrows in his hair deflating, while Chloe started to pull him over to the door. "I'm only doing this for you my lovely princess." Honey thought while smiling at his happy girlfriend.

Honey, Trois and Chloe looked into the room but we're shocked. And not in a good way. There was nothing in there! Kiji walked up to Uno, "I'm confused, why is there nothing in here?" He asked the question on everyone's mind. "What possessed you to bring us to this giant empty room." Honey said in a bored tone while snuggling into Chloe's neck. "Yeah Uno, where is everything? You did say you want a game room right?" Chloe asked just to make sure her idiot of a cellmate actually asked for a game room.

"It does seem rather, spartan." Trois also said in a bored tone, looking around the big empty room. Uno put his hands behind his head and made duck lips, "Yeah I haven't finished making it yet, obviously." This made Honey even more mad, hence his screaming, "why are you showing us your game room when you haven't even put a single game in it yet!?" He screamed while he, Trois and Chloe walked up to him.

"Calm down Honey bear I got a perfectly good reason I promise~" Uno said to the fuming male. "Hey don't use my nickname I gave him! Honey bear is my thing!" Chloe shouted at her cellmate making him cower, "yes ma'am!" Trois continued, "anyway, do tell."

Uno posed and sparkles came from him. He then twirled around and spread his arms, "I want all of us inmates to make this room together!" Chloe, Trois and Honey just stared at him like he was crazy. One of Honey's arrows shot up and made a question mark while the three inmates tilted their heads in confusion.

"The whole point of making a game room is to have a place where everyone can get together and do stuff they enjoy together! So I want to make sure everyone gets a say in how we set it up! Cause I'm a magnanimous victor!" Uno concluded while pointing a finger in the air.

Honey sweat dropped and pointed at Uno's twirling figure "what on earth is he trying to tell us?"  Trois turned to him, "he's even more, eccentric then I'd gathered from our meeting at the tournament." Chloe whimpered, "I've never seen him like this, it's kinda scary." Honey and Trois started to comfort her.

"Well I guess that's Uno for ya!" Nico said while sitting against the wall, looking at his two cellmates and two new friends. Rock smiled, "he is as extroverted as they come." Jyugo stared but everyone was startled when they heard their supervisors voice, "hey, where should I put this thing?"

"Uhh, there should work for now." Seitarou said to him. "What about these things? Where should they go?" Yamato asked Seitarou, who once again said put it anywhere. Uno smiled a happy smile while looking at his friends. "Try to be carful deputy supervisor." Seitarou advised the ditsy training addict.

They then heard a slam, "dammit why are we the ones who have to carry all this crap in here. Get up Kuu." Hajime tried to shoo away the black cat of their building off the couch he just set down. "Ohh number 11! The various items you requested have all arrived!" Seitarou slid in with a smile, "please let us know if anything is missing."

Uno has the happiest look on his face, "hahaha! You did it! You really did it! I wanted this living room set ever since I saw it on that infomercial!" Seitarou smiled,"there's no need to thank us, the stuff was purchased out of your wages." Rock, Jyugo and Nico were feeling Uno's new couch, "they probably would've bought this stuff for him if he'd asked them to, I mean he was one of the winners." Rock said.

While Nico was fangirling over the couch and how soft it was, Chloe went over to the couch and sat on it, "wow, it really is comfortable!" She laid on her stomach on the couch, not aware that her boobs were spilling out of her shirt. The guys stared and blushed, "w-what was I talking a-about?" Rock asked his friends while non of them responded, just staring at her boobs.

"HEY!" They heard from afar and looked to see Honey getting held back by Trois. They then realized they were drooling over a girls boobs when the boyfriend was in the room. Oops. "Hajime, what exactly was that inmate of yours thinking?" Kiji asked the supervisor next to him while sweat dropping. "How the hell should I know?" He responded.

"Hey, is this supposed to be the new game room?" Samon asked while coming in with Building 5 people. "Uh huh!" Uno said in excitement. "Ok Upa, I agreed to carry all this stuff for you right. So let's say you stop punching me in the gut while I do it." Qi said while holding a bag and looking and Upa who was punching his really fast. "This is to punish you for complaining." Upa fired back.

"Why is a crummy couch and cheap table all you have in here?" Samon asked in a gruff voice, holding something over his shoulder. "Hey I'm glad that Uno invited you guys." Rock smiled while helping Qi and Liang set down a table. "He said we can come and go ask we like if we teach him mahjong, and it's kinda boring to play with the same people everyday anyway." Qi told Rock.

"So ah, where should I put this?" Liang asked while Nico tackled Upa in a hug. "Get off me." Upa said, trying to push Nico off of him.

"Wow, I'm surprised you were willing to give up your mahjong table." Kiji said to Samon while they stared at ten happy and chattering inmates. "Yeah the thing is that Inori was constantly playing it instead of doing his job so I decided to get rid of it anyway." Samon said to the colorful pheasant. "Oh yeah? I think he just bought the automatic version." Hajime said to the monkey. "I'll kill him!" Samon gruffly screamed under his breath.

"BIG LOAD COMMIN THROUGH BOYS!" Someone screamed while pushing open the door with a large box, pushing over the three supervisors. Mitsuru. "Ruh ro, is everyone ok?" He asked with a funny look on his face. The three supervisors were on the other side of the game room with massive blood puddles around them, giant holes in the walls where they hit their heads. "No we are not!"

Mitsuru looked at a certain inmate, "hey number 11! I gotcha some goodies!" "Yahoo! Is that what I think!" Uno asked in excitement. It was a bunch of dart board games and a pool table. "Oooo!~" Trois, Uno, Chloe, and Honey awed at the games with stars in their eyes, two of Honey's arrows even turned into hearts. Uno jumped on Mitsuru who spun him around like they were in some romantic movie, "your my hero! Thanks Mitsuru!"

"Yeah! Anything for a New Years Tournament champ!" Mitsuru answered while Honey, Trois and Chloe were looking at the darts and pool sticks. Honey held up an arrow, "I never thought they'd let us play with darts in the prison~" he said dreamily. Chloe sighed happily while holding a pool stick with Trois, "I've missed you so much~" they said at the same time in a happy trance.

Meanwhile someone wasn't happy, "damn it all, why did he bring that crap!" Hajime said with red glowing eyes. "He told me they were gifts from a friend but he didn't have room for them." Seitarou said like the little ball of sunshine he is. "What the hell do those idiots think this place is supposed to be?!" Hajime seethed in anger. But then Uno and Mitsuru turned around to look at him, "this is our house!" They said in unison with a thumbs up.

"Smug"

Hajime kept repeating to hit the wall, "oh sure it is! At least until someone loses a dart or a pool cue right! Or anything else goes wrong!" Seitarou tried to calm him down, "supervisor I brought your, digestive medicine." He said wearily. Samon and Kiji sweat dropped watching the scene.

"Ahh come on Trois! Let's play pool!" Chloe said in excitement while pulling the green and yellow haired inmate over to the pool table. Honey didn't really mind that much bc he knows their just friends so nothing will happen, but he was still a little mad that she didn't ask him to play.

Trois hit the white ball which hit the yellow ball into a pocket. "That's pretty impressive Trois." Jyugo said to him while Nico and him were watching the match happen. "Are you referring to my skill at pool, at my face, or both?" He asked Jyugo while Chloe pouted that she lost. Trois cheated because he kept complimenting her beauty, it makes her vain and messes up all of her shots. "Hey there mister handsome I want to be good at pool too could you teach me!" Nico cried out in excitement while latching onto Trois arm. Trois smiled, "normally I'd say no, but I feel that it's my duty to reward you for your incredible honesty." Chloe grumbled under her breath, "well my Honey bear is more attractive than you, your second in my book."

She sulked walking over to where her boyfriend was, the dart boards. She came just in time to see him make a bullseye. She pulled him to her, unaware that she put his face in her breasts, "Honey bear! Trois beat me at pool! He cheated by complimenting me the whole game and threw me off!" Honey just blushed and snuggled more into her breasts, seeing that she was wearing her famous purple lace bra.

"Oh come on baby why now! You know I can't resist you when you wear that bra!" Honey thought as he tried to push down his urges. He gripped her waist and pulled his face, reluctantly, away from her big breasts. "Look sweetie, how about this? After this game, I beat up Trois for complimenting MY girlfriend, and then after that we'll go to the cafeteria and get some sushi, huh? Is that good princess?" Chloe pouted but nodded after and smiled. Honey smiled back to. Uno grumbled but got back in the game.

"I hate to admit it but this games kinda difficult." Uno said while looking at the dart board. "Your card tricks won't work here, this is a game of pure skill and before I got locked up I even beat pros." Honey said smugly to Uno. "Musashi!" Uno screamed out. "Are you listening to me!" Honey screamed while Chloe tried to calm him down, saying that it was very sexy that he was this good at darts. What, it meant he was good with his hands. ;)

Man Chloe is perverted.

"Uh hi." Musashi said with an awkward wave. Jyugo gasped lightly and turned around to see his old cell mate. "You sure took your time getting here." Uno greeted in a friendly gesture. "Yeah, there was this thing I had to take care of first." He said back. Kenshiro turned to his inmate, "I went out of my way to bring you here. Why don't you look happy?"

Musashi put his hand up, "I haven't been to a party since college so it's kinda awkward." But Kenshiro just walked passed him, "do as you wish."

"That inmate was being kept underground, surprised Kenshiro let him out." Samon said with a hand under his chin sitting next to Kiji. "Though I suspect he was made to work for the privilege." Kiji said as the white and pink haired male sat next to them with a huff.

"It was Musashi right?" Honey asked as he, Trois and Chloe stood across from Uno and Musashi. "We competed against you in that handsome, but not quite as handsome as me in the tournament." He continued as Honey wrapped his arm around his girlfriends waist. Uno and Musashi had question marks above their head in confusion.

"It would seem as he had forgotten you." Trois said carelessly and Honey turned to him in frustration, "what!"
Honey and Trois then posed, "how could anyone forget such a breathtakingly gorgeous face as mine! It's impossible! Unthinkable!" Honey shouted in anger and disbelief. "He's completely delusional! But if you use my gorgeous face instead, the the argument stands!" Trois intervened. "You narcissistic prick!" Honey yelled at his cell mate.

"Look at them go." Uno sighed while he and Musashi sweat dropped. Uno then turned to the white haired inmate, "Chloe can you believe this? How dumb can you boyfriend be-" but Uno was interrupted by a squeal. "EEEE OH MY GOD HE'S SO HOT I CAN'T TAKE IT!! HONEY-BEAR I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Chloe shouted in love, excitement and a little bit of lust over seeing her boyfriend in the pose and the handsome aura he gave off. She then fell to the floor with a nose bleed and heart eyes.

"Uhh I think that girl is broken." Musashi said as he looked over Chloe's form. She held up a shaky thumbs up as Honey ran over to her. "Ahhhh princess are you alright!" Honey shouted while helping his girlfriend up. "Yeah babe I'm fine, but you need to tone the handsomeness down for a little, I don't know how much I can take in one go." Chloe purred into his ear making Honey's face heat up and his pants felt a little tight.

Honey shook off the lust for a second and walked over to Musashi with his arm around the white haired seductress. "I'll be introducing myself only this once to you so take care to remember. I'm inmate number 82, my real name is Honey, I'm considered the best looking guy in this prison." Honey finished off with Chloe nodding her head in agreement with a bright smile.

Trois then came into view, "I'm inmate number 3, my real name is Trois and I'm considered the best looking guy in this prison." While Honey is seething in the background Musashi thinks, "times like these, I'm glad I'm blind."

Chloe then pushed Trois out of the way to introduce herself. "Hello! I'm inmate number 98, my actual name is Chloe, and actually I'm the best looking in this prison, right boys?" She turned to all the inmates and they shook their heads yes in a fast motion, agreeing. Samon wanted to shake his head yes but he couldn't, he would get in trouble.

"Dang it Honey how come you got the hottest girl in the world?" Trois muttered to his cell mate. "Back off Trois!" Honey shouted in anger, pulling Chloe to his side, resting his chin on her head making her kiss his jawline. They were all interrupted by a cough.

"Excuse me everyone, sorry to interrupt but," Seitarou was cut off by Hajime, "back to your cells. Right now." A roar of sadness and frustration came from the inmates. Chloe pounced onto Honey, not letting go, "no you can't take my Honey-Bear from me yet! We haven't seen each other in so long!" Hajime grew a tick mark, "now inmate 98!" And bonked her on the head causing an uproar of anger towards the guards who hit the prisons princess. Even the supervisors yelled at him.

Uno matched up to Hajime in anger, "no one's even finished a single game yet you gotta give us more time to play man!" Hajime just kept a blank stare, "your free time for the day is over, you spent every bit of it playing." Uno shook his arms in disagreement, "how much time are you going to make me spend back in my cell it's unfair!"

Hajime grew agitated and held up one finger, "you can have one hour here per day."

"THAT'S NOTHING!"

"What are you a moron!"

"C'mon Hajime that's not fair!"

"Pissed pissed"

Hajime's eyes glowed a bright red, they looked ready to shoot lasers.

"Smack" "Punch"
"Whack" "Crack"

"You little shits!"

Hajime bear up every inmate, giving them all a hard bonk on the head. Uno, Jyugo, Chloe, Rock and Nico were standing in front of their supervisor with heads down. Kenshiro had a tick mark directed at Hajime for punching his inmate. Samon just kept a slight angered face while looking at his beat up inmates. And Kiji was snarling at Hajime for hurting his handsome inmates heads, trying to hold Honey back from charging to his girlfriend to see if she's ok.

"Baby are you ok!!" Honey shouted to his lover. Chloe shook her head with comical tears streaming down her face, "no Honey-Bear, it hurts." Hajime just rolled his eyes, "calm down I didn't hurt you that much." Honey had lightning for eyes, "I'll kill you, you uncultured swine!" But it was no use as Hajime gave the purple haired inmate a daring look.

That night

It was now nighttime and bedtime for the inmates and guards of Nanba. But Jyugo stayed up, looking out the bar filled window, the moonlight cascading down on him like a blanket. "You staying up tonight?" Jyugo was met with a voice, Uno. Jyugo looked over to his cellmate that was laying in bed with his hair out of his long signature braid. (AN: ok was it just me or did y'all melt at seeing Uno like this, like holy-)

Uno continued, "ya might regret it tomorrow, but it's your call. After everything that happened today, I thought we'd all be tired." Uno said looking over to their sleeping cell mates. Rock shirtless, Nico with the blanket over his head and Chloe hugging a Honey plush, a prize she won from the claw machine.

Jyugo looked down, "huh, it's because of that stuff that I can't sleep. My mind just keeps racing between all these different moments. I'll sort through one funny thing, then remember something else. Had trouble sleeping before, but never because something fun happened. I like this feeling, but I don't really know if I deserve it."

"Maybe you don't deserve it, you are a real gloomy Gus." Uno said with his hand under his chin.

"Gloomy"

A sign with gloomy on it hit Jyugo, along with "indecisive", "pessimistic", "dull", "bad handwriting", "can't learn", "insensitive", "weak", "slow runner", "poor talker", "poor liar", "bad at laughing". Uno laid it down hard. But Uno wasn't done, "plus you have stubby legs." Now Jyugo was in the corner sulking in all his sparkling glory, "you didn't have to go that far."

"But," Jyugo looked up at the word, "that incredibly long list of flaws you got going is part of what makes you a relatable character Jyugo. You have a lot to work on, so do the rest of us. And it's ok that you're a slow learner, we're all really good teachers. We want to teach you how to let life be fun Jyugo. Look man, my point is, it doesn't matter if we're in jail, or in hell. If we live happily we win, but take it slow, enjoy life day by day."

Jyugo let that sink in before he rose to his legs, "I'm going out for a bit." Uno smiled, "heh, just don't get caught." Jyugo started to walk out, "alright." Uno sat up more in his bed, "only that sad when he wants to cry, that's also part of his character." He covered up one of his eyes with his tattooed hand.

Outside

Jyugo was looking out into the sky, deep in thought, "I didn't realize the night sky could get this bright." He leaned his head on his hand, "if we live happily, we win, huh. For the first time, I'm looking forward to tomorrow." Jyugo smiled and his cheeks went red in happiness. Until a gloved hand landed on his shoulder.

And it wasn't Hajime's.

"Now what the heck are you smiling about buddy. If you got a good joke then share it, huh, talk to me Jyugo."

It was Elf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.1K 37
A girl, on ten years old, visit her big brother at the Nanba prison. How will her brother act finding the truth about his sister?
188K 5.4K 39
There are shit tons of some mistakes or autocorrects. So please don't judge it's too badly, I'll be doing heavy editing soon, and thank you for the u...
84.3K 2.2K 27
Highest rank= #2 in nanbaka (5/30/2019) #1 in Uno (10/11/2019) What if Samon guessed Uno's motive for breaking out right...
46.5K 911 20
A notorious gangster winds up in Nanba prison. However this prisoner is the first ever female prisoner in Nanba prison. Each time she was sent to a...