The Wrong Couple | Taekook |...

By jeonadorbz

Where two couples fell in love with the wrong persons TOPjungkook BOTTOMtae TOPyoongi BOTTOMjimin More

Greetings
~Characters~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
~About you and me~
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Quotes
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
!!!MY STORIES!!!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ⚠️
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Late Update!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 END
NEW BOOK!!!

Chapter 8

10.9K 412 51
By jeonadorbz

Taehyung's POV

I was heading to jungkook's parents house its 30 mins away from me and yoongi's house, good thing i have a car.

While i was driving, i was thinking what happened to them did they break up or something i said in my thought.

Cause if they do break up i will be so happy i said in my thoughts smiling a little bit.

Don't get the wrong idea but i've liked jungkook for a long time since the time we met each other. But the thing is i always make wrong choices.

~flashback~

"Taehyung can you be my boyfriend?" Yoongi said while holding my hand

I thought about it a little bit and answered "y-yes"

Yoongi eyes sparkle and embraced me

I didn't do anything and i just let him hug me then suddenly, he broke the hug and suddenly kissed me in the lips.

I was surprised and didn't kiss back i just let him kiss me

Then i saw the most horrifying to see...jungkook. His happy face became sadness and jealousy. He walked away and a single tear drop dropped on his face

Yoongi breaked the kiss and said "i love you" i just smiled a little bit and thought about jungkook. His bunny smile makes me so happy but then he cried because of me.

"What have i done" i said in my thoughts

~end of flashback~

I remembered what happened years ago, it makes my hurt seeing my kookie cry because me, a tear dropped on my face and i removed it no not this year taehyung...this time make right choices for kookie i said in my thought.

While i was thinking, my phone rang. I checked the caller ID and it was jungkook and i answered it.

Taehyung:
Hey kookie whats up?

Jungkook:
Oh hey tae i was just wondering if your coming over

Taehyung:
I already told you yeasterday yes, i'm coming and i'm almost there

Jungkook:
Ok hyung see ya

He said and we ended the call. After 30 minutes of driving i arrived at jungkook's place.

I parked the car and gone out, i head to the front door, i took a deep breath and knocked. Someone opened the door and it was jungkook.

"Oh hyung i'm glad you came" he said with a smile

"i don't want my kookie to be lonely" i said and he chuckled.

"Come in hyung" he said, giving way for me to come in.

I came in and my mouth dropped, i was amazed by jungkook's house its all modern and fancy.

Damn i didn't remember kookie told me that his family are rich i said in my thoughts.

(A/n: Oh by the way jungkook's parents are on work)

"Are you surprised hyung?" He asked

"y-yeah i didn't remember this is how rich you are" i answered.

He hummed and headed to the kitchen. I just went to the living room and sat on the couch.

He came out the kitchen with drinks and popcorn, i looked at him with a confused look

"Since i don't want you to get bored, lets watch a movie" he said and put the drinks on the coffee table.

"Oh okay what are we gonna watch?" I asked and got the popcorn

"50 shades of grey" he said and smirked.

"W-what?!" I said and he laughed

"i was just joking, we're gonna watch 'a quiet place'" he said.

"Its not funny kookie and is this a scary movie?" I asked

"yes, you scared?" He said and looked at me with a smirk.

"M-me no w-way" i said scared about the movie.

"We'll see about that" he said still smirking.

He played the movie and its the first scene and i already got really scared already. Jungkook looked at me and he chuckled at me getting scared.

"No no no don't you dare fucking start the airplane" i said and he chuckled. Then each part getting scary and scary until...

"Why did you fucking start the airplane?!" i said and suddenly the monster caught the boy.

I jumped at the sudden action and 'accidentally' hugged jungkook and i hid in his chest. He smiled and laughed at me. I looked at him annoyed.

"You know, you need to be 'quiet' in watching movies" he said teasing me

"oh shut up" i said with a blush and i break the hug.

We watched the movie and i am still pretty jumpy at the scary parts of the movie.

The movie ended, i sighed at the relief. "I'm gonna go and drink water" i said and he nodded.

I head to the kitchen and drank some water and i still blushed after the times i hugged jungkook because of the stupid jumpscares.

After i'm done drinking, i head back to the living room.

While i was heading to sit on the couch, i tripped and i fell in a weird position on top of jungkook.

He looked at me surprised and our faces are inches apart. I could feel his breath on my face which give me chills.

We looked each other in the eyes and we suddenly realise our position so we quickly get off each other and i blushed.

"Well that was awkward" he said blushing

"y-yeah" i said.

I checked the time and its getting pretty late.

"Its getting pretty late i gotta go" i said

"yeah you should go home before your boyfriend gets mad" he said and i nodded and he escorted me out.

"I'll see you on namjoon and jin's anniversary" he said and smiled

"i'll see you too" i said and i got inside my car.

I saw him waved at me and head inside and i smiled and drived to my home.

"Well that was fun"

__________

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey guys hope you love the story
And by the way...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR MOCHI!!!😍😍😍

We wish you good health and always be happy. WE LOVE YOU❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6.2K 25
Where an overly-confident, cocky playboy and a shy, insecure sweetheart become roommates. Started : 30 September 2019 Completed : 20 January 2020
185K 8.3K 126
𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢, 𝐀 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐮𝐧...
250K 1.1K 14
Top-Tae Bottom-Kook
111K 3.7K 17
In which Taehyung can't stop fantasizing about his group member Jeongguk. Contains: Smut Switch Taekook Strong language Crack Fluff Angst