Remnant [Completed]

By _Amethyx_

❝You took me for granted. I am only human, not a God. So tell me, why should I save you when you didn't save... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Explanations and Timelines
Epilogue

Chapter 2

2.5K 141 31
By _Amethyx_

Two years have passed since Boboiboy had left. Two years since the watch had went without an owner.

Of course, neither of this mattered, since they were on break from TAPOPS. They had their exams to think about, especially when they're 16. Ying being 15 and Gopal being 17, but either way works.

The thought of their old leader had vanished to the back of their minds. They had severe problems to deal with in space. The alarming rate of power sphere hunters, dark organizations who tend to do what they want, and specifically their examinations.

Of course, neither of this mattered, because Boboiboy had returned to Pulau Rintis for a breather, and with a friend.

"You're not going to like this," Boboiboy started, walking through the neighbourhood that he had once protected, "but there's people with power watches and are members of TAPOPS."

Shizuko's eyes were fixed on the road. "Do you want to crush them or I'm gonna crush them?"

"I know you want to," he grumbled.

Either way, neither of them were here for a vacation. Swordfight championships were coming up and they needed to practice.

Shizuko was Boboiboy's classmate before he came to Pulau Rintis. Of course, she could be an asshole at times, but she was the only one that understood his secrets and privacy. She wouldn't intrude as long as you respect her alone-time.

Besides, she wasn't a normal human either. She's like him, but had been at it longer.

An alien experiment.

Before he came to Pulau Rintis, he was used as an experiment for the aliens. His mother was killed, disguised as a car accident. That's when he met Shizuko when he was abducted. His father had no idea what had happened, only mourned for his dead wife and supposedly lost son.

Shizuko was used as an experiment for energy control. Boboiboy was used as an element adapter. That was why he was automatically given the similar power watch, to control his powers. He had his powers, even without the watch. He just needed it to control it freely without provoking his emotions.

They were both exposed to the dark element, but he was chosen to control it. She didn't care, because she ain't parading around murdering people at random.

Then he reunited with her at the TAPOPS prison. She was a highly ranked contract killer before they tracked her down. She didn't fight back, probably because she needed some peace and quiet. Once she's ready for some action, she would gladly bust out.

Boboiboy found her first. The conversation went like this:

"Oh, hey," she said.

"What the fuck? What are you doing in there?"

"Um, I needed some time where people wasn't asking for me to kill someone."

"You surrendered yourself?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

That was it. After that, she had escaped back to Earth, and they both were representing the country at swordsfighting and any other combat skills. The only thing she sucked at was archery, because she wouldn't ever take it seriously enough to hold the bow. She was a sniper person.

"Where will you be staying?" he asked. He was planning to stay at Tok Aba's, but he was sure that his grandfather wasn't going to allow her to stay or she wanted to.

Shizuko looked up from her train of thought. "Huh? Staying? I don't sleep, remember? Once a month?"

"Is that why you're so edgy?"

She glared. Boboiboy knew perfectly why. Their senses were enhanced by alien medicine, and they could go months without sleep or any food and drink. Just that he never skips any meals to prevent suspicion on why he was still alive while just by breathing air. Even Fang had to eat.

"Then what will you be doing?" he asked. "We're stuck on this island, you know."

Knowing her, she'll be off messing around and pranking people again.

Shizuko shouldered her black backpack. "Possibly scouting the area. I know nothing of this place."

"I do."

"Not me."

"Then what are we gonna do now?" he said. "You don't like to spar during the day, do you?"

"What kind of people sets a stand in the middle of a park?" Shizuko frowned, looking at Tok Aba's stand in the distance. "Wait, that's your grandfather's?"

"Yep." Boboiboy jogged towards the shop. Shizuko followed.

Ochobot was manning the station. You'd think Boboiboy would blow up, but he didn't. He just casually sat there and greeted him.

"Hey, Ochobot," he said happily. "Two ice-blended cocoa drinks."

Ochobot dropped the mug. This time, Fang wasn't there to catch it. "Boboiboy! I thought you left!"

Boboiboy put his backpack on another seat. Ochobot's reaction was hilarious. Can't wait to see Tok Aba's.

Looking at the yellow power sphere brought back memories. Happy ones, for sure, but there was also the painful one of him taking his power watch away.

It didn't matter. No harm was done. Besides, Boboiboy couldn't feel any negative emotion with the watch he had now unless he wanted to slaughter everyone.

"Yeah. I'm back here for a vacation." Boboiboy smirked. "What? Miss me too much?"

Bullshit. This metal ball couldn't wait for me to leave, Boboiboy thought.

"You aren't mad?" Ochobot prodded.

"If I was, you'd be scrap."

"Bitch! The hell did you run so fast?" Shizuko threw a rock at him. He ducked. "Do I look like Thunderstorm to you?"

He tossed a cup of ice-blended cocoa at her. Ochobot was about to scream, but she caught it like she was catching a balloon.

She sat on the other side of the stand. "Your aim's a little off."

"I was aiming at your face."

"At least I have a face that everyone can look at without throwing up."

Ochobot stared at the two like a tennis match. "Um, who's this?"

"Human." Shizuko drained the cup.

"She's an idiot from Kuala Lumpur," Boboiboy introduced. "Don't worry. She's like that, always being the fuckass."

"Don't think I'm being the bitch here."

"There's only three of us and one of us is a robot."

"Then it's the robot!"

"Fine!"

Ochobot had no idea how to react. It's been two years, and his previous master shows up, bringing a friend with him and has become a total city-teenager. Boboiboy was no longer the affectionate idiot that he knew.

And he was pretty sure that they had just insulted him. Did they just call him a female dog?

Wait up, wait up. I really think Ochobot needs data that involves understanding human behaviour. People can change, robots can update. But updates can only get you so far. Boboiboy did change for the better. At least he knew how to defend himself against verbal offence, which he had to deal with in the past.

For the record, Boboiboy was also fairly certain that he had changed. Whether it's because of city life or Shizuko's aggressive-submissive behaviour, he wasn't sure. Ochobot's behaviour was like a child's.

"I'll leave," Shizuko said. "Bye, bitch."

"Fuck off already!" Boboiboy snapped.

That was their relationship in a nutshell. I know, it's so friendly it makes you want to strangle them. I do, for that matter.

"Where's Gopal and the others?"

Ochobot looked startled. "They're at TAPOPS. They should be coming back any time soon-"

"Will you look at the time! See you later!" Boboiboy left. "Tell them I said hi!"

"Um..." Ochobot tried to process his new personality. "Okay?"

Boboiboy left to his old room in Tok Aba's house. It was like two years ago, having stripped of any childish posters. Ochobot's charging stand had been relocated in the living room, which was a relief. He couldn't stand to see the sight of that metal piece.

It seemed so empty, but it was clean. Tok Aba must have preserved it in case he returned.

Speaking of which, where was he? Boboiboy checked the time. Oh, he should be buying all the ingredients via Papa Zola. They should be in some other state in order to purchase the freshest products.

He left his suitcase by his bed. No use decorating. He was too old for it – he's 16, for god's sake! Without his previous power watch's influence, he was able to study freely and pass the tests at school. Solar's personality had left a great deal of seriousness behind.

Solar... one power he thought he would never achieve. He knew Lunar would never allow it.

Lunar was the dark equivalent of Solar. He'd retained every element, but the core energy was different. Ochobot had given him light, but the experiment had gave him dark.

Did that mean he could control both of them right now? He didn't try or wanted to.

"Boboiboy?!"

He turned. An alien with a green facial structure and cube-shaped antenna was crawling through his window, holding a sophisticated gun.

Boboiboy recoiled. He seemed familiar... wait...

"Who are you?" he asked. "Why is an alien like you doing in my room?"

The alien's eye twitched. "You better not be faking it! I had to deal with your pesky Thunderstorm before!"

Thunderstorm? A vague memory of balloons popping and an idiotic robot came to him.

"Adu-du? You're still in Pulau Rintis?" He tried not to laugh. He failed. "What are you doing in my room?"

He sneered. "I heard you lost your power watch, Boboiboy! Taste defeat!"

Adu-du aimed his gun and him and fired. An electric netting was headed for Boboiboy, and he couldn't dodge, despite his reflexes. It reminded him too much of his time as a hero. In the blunt of his movements, the energy net had him in its grasp.

"Hey! Let me go!"

"See... how weak you have become!" Adu-du cackled. "You will pay for what you've done to me!"

Boboiboy was hopelessly trapped. His watch sparked, but he suppressed the urge to transform. Nobody deserved to face it, not even idiots like Adu-du. The netting clung to him like glue.

"Probe!" Adu-du screeched. "Take him back to the ship!"

"You rebuilt it?" Boboiboy muttered. "Oh, great."

"I did!" Adu-du boasted. "Now, you are powerless! There's no way you can stop me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635 50 8
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰ ❝ 𝑀𝑒? 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚? 𝑁𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦! 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒. ❞ ❝ 𝑌/𝑛, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟...
2.3K 44 19
Boboiboy must protect his elemental powers along with his friends from an ancient villain called Retak'ka, who claim himself as the original user of...
32.3K 591 18
random stories abt Boboiboy!
212K 8.1K 153
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴀɴɢsᴛ, sᴀᴅɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇᴀʀs. ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀɪsᴋ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴀ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴀssʜᴏʟᴇ. ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇ ғʟᴜғғ ᴛᴏᴏ.